video game Ngẫu Nhiên Stuff Bạn Did In Video Games

Bond_Of_Fury posted on Oct 21, 2012 at 12:24PM
Video games are fun. Doing whatever you feel like doing in video games is even more fun! Even though you have an objective which you have to complete in order to make progress, you always get the urge to ignore that objective completely, and to do fun stuff on your own.

In this forum, you can mention all the fun, goofy, silly, random, or just plain cool stuff you did in any video game, may it be related to the story, or just something you've found in the game.

I always popped the kid's balloons in Spider-Man 2. Guilty. xD
 Video games are fun. Doing whatever bạn feel like doing in video games is even thêm fun! Even though

video game 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Zeppie said…
I always get sidetracked in Prototype... where I spend far too much time throwing hobo's off of the roof tops and then fly out to try and catch them before they hit the ground...
What am I doing with my life? xD
hơn một năm qua zylice said…
smile
In Hunted The Demons Forge I just 'blow up bombs' whenever I see them and Elara says- ''Oh I *do* love blowing things up!"

And in Skyrim I just drink whatever potion I find inside a barrel if its only a 'minor potion.'

In Alice Madness Returns I just smash all the breakable 'things' and collect everything! ;P

In Skyrim I steal gold, kill Thalmor (I hate them & Forsworn) & eat bear claws whenever I kill bears (to give me a boost!) If there's a place I want to go..I just 'climb the mountains literally!'
hơn một năm qua Bond_Of_Fury said…
I always hired the Roma in Assassin's Creed: Revelations, and heard them sing. It sounds beautiful.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 I always hired the Roma in Assassin's Creed: Revelations, and heard them sing. It sounds beautiful.
hơn một năm qua Zeppie said…
In Dragon Age: Origins I once removed the clothes and armour of my entire party just for the shits and giggles....
Need I say that it resulted in some very awkward little cutscenes ._.

I can't be alone on this one: I spend way too much time abusing the infinite flying cheat in Jak 3, also, I get sidetracked by hijacking vehicles... thug life.

In Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time I purposely don't carry on with the story when I'm travelling around in my ship, just so I can listen to the radio stations. I mean, they are awesome! From Pirate Radio to random breaking news. It's so awesome. Catchy music too :)
hơn một năm qua Bond_Of_Fury said…
cool
I spent a lot of time shooting hoops in Canis Canem Edit. xD