video game 30 ngày Video Game Challenge

FrostSilver posted on Mar 18, 2012 at 05:25AM
I've seen this on other spots and I thought I'd try it out here.

The Rules are:
- You start with answering question 1 and then come back each day and answer the next one until you're done.
- You don't have to do it for 30 days in a row you may take breaks.
- You can post pictures if you want.

Have fun n_n

Day 1 - The very first game you ever played.
Day 2 - Your favorite video game.
Day 3 - Your guilty pleasure game.
Day 4 - Your favorite video game series.
Day 5 - Your favorite multiplayer game.
Day 6 - Your favorite character.
Day 7 - Favorite weapon.
Day 8 - Favorite game couple.
Day 9 - Favorite protagonist.
Day 10 - Favorite antagonist.
Day 11 - Your favorite side-character from a video game.
Day 12 - Best soundtrack.
Day 13 - Saddest game scene.
Day 14 - Funniest moment in a video game.
Day 15 - Gaming system of choice.
Day 16 - A game you’ve played more than five times.
Day 17 - A game everyone should play.
Day 18 - Favorite genre.
Day 19 - A game sequel which disappointed you.
Day 20 - A game you plan on playing.
Day 21 - Game you think had the best graphics or art style.
Day 22 - Your favorite scene or moment from a video game.
Day 23 - Your favorite boss battle in a video game.
Day 24 - Best voice acting.
Day 25 - Favorite game developer.
Day 26 - A game you thought you wouldn’t like, but ended up loving.
Day 27 - Game with the best story.
Day 28 - Favorite video game quote.
Day 29 - Picture of a game setting you wish you lived in.
Day 30 - Post a screenshot from the game you’re playing right now.

video game 88 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 88

hơn một năm qua FrostSilver said…
smile

I think it was Super Mario Bros., though I'm not for certain on that; could have been Battle City as well. I’ve played it countless times with my brother when I was around 5 or so.
 [u]Day 1 - The very first game bạn ever played.[/u] I think it was [i]Super Mario Bros.[/i], though
hơn một năm qua Bond_Of_Fury said…
Mmmh... interesting, I'll play along. ;-)

That would prob. be Tetris or Galaga, but I'm not counting those as actual video games (well maybe Galaga). I know it should be, but I refuse. My first video game would be Tekken 3 for the Sony PlayStayion. I remember my favourite character being Paul Phoenix, just because he shares my fathers name. And he had a killer 1-hit K.O. move!
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Mmmh... interesting, I'll play along. ;-) [U]Day 1 - The very first game bạn ever played.[/U] That
heart

I’ve so many that I love, but I’ll go with Max Payne (2001)
A fugitive undercover cop framed for murder, lost his wife and child and now hunted by cops and the mob. Max is out for to the ultimate revenge against the killers of his family, and the people who set him up. A great plot to follow, shown with comic graphic novels, bullet time, weapons and more. Max Payne A man with nothing to lose.
 [u]Day 2 - Your yêu thích video game.[/u] I’ve so many that I love, but I’ll go with [i]Max Payne
cool

Grand Theft Auto IV. Many video games come close, but no video game can beat the "Wow!", "Cool!" and "Noooooo...!" moments I had with this game. People are either a lover or a hater for GTA 4 it seems, as it obviously is less huge than San Andreas, and much more cynical and realistic where lots of hardcore GTA players didn't approve of. I however love realism in video games, and the cynism combined with the fun of the older GTA games makes Grand Theft Auto IV my favourite video game, even after all this time.
 [U]Day 2 - Your yêu thích video game.[/U] Grand Theft Auto IV. Many video games come close, but no vi
tongue

A-hem...
Bejeweled 2 Deluxe There I said it...So many crystals...I shall go and hide now.
 [u]Day 3 - Your guilty pleasure game.[/u] A-hem... [i]Bejeweled 2 Deluxe[/i] There I đã đưa ý kiến it...So ma

Eh, whatever. It must be Dog's Life. It's a children's PlayStation 2 game which I loved since I was a kid, and I love even now I'm eighteen years old. You don't have to be crazy being a gamer, but it does help. ;-)
 [U]Day 3 - Your guilty pleasure game.[/U] Eh, whatever. It must be Dog's Life. It's a children's Pla
hơn một năm qua Sasukes_Gurl said…

I can't remember too well. It was either Spyro, Crash Bandicoot or Tekken 3 :)

I have many favourite games, so this is a bit of a tough call. I'll go with Kingdom Hearts 2. I absolutely love the Kingdom Hearts franchise, and it was the 2nd KH that truly got me hooked. Fantastic game, and all the boss battles are fun! Espesh Sephy in KH2 ;) And I love all the characters and how they mix an original story with Disney stories. Love it!
 ngày 2 - Your yêu thích video game. I have many favourite games, so this is a bit of a tough call. I'l

Not every Assassin's Creed is as good as the other, but I think I am addicted to the Assassin's Creed series. Being a history-geek, being able to take part in all the historic events I used to read about is such a thrill!
 [U]Day 4 - Your yêu thích video game series.[/U] Not every Assassin's Creed is as good as the other,
^"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

There's too many to name! But I’ll go with Half-Life series this time.
 ^[i]"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."[/i] [u]Day 4 - Your yêu thích video game series.[/u]

Oh easy decision, my guilty pleasure game has got to be The Sims. It's one of those games where I could seriously play for hours on end, but I just cannot play it in front of someone else xD
Plus, the building in Sims 3 is freaking awesome, I create houses then take screenshots for some of my graphics assignments for school :)
 ngày 3 - Your guilty pleasure game. Oh easy decision, my guilty pleasure game has got to be The Sims.

I've always preferred single-player games. But I’m in love with League of Legends. I've been playing LoL since November 2010. This is the only multiplayer game I've spent more time on.

"Take a good look. It's the last you're going to get!" -Ashe
 [u]Day 5 - Your yêu thích multiplayer game.[/u] I've always preferred single-player games. But I’m

I do have a bunch that I really like, but my favourite one where each game has been consistently great is the Uncharted series. I get so attached to those characters, and the story telling/gameplay is fantastic. Graphics are a stunning bonus too :) I've played each of them and I think my fave from the series is Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. That was one hell of a game.
 ngày 4 - Your yêu thích video game series. I do have a bunch that I really like, but my favourite one
Day 5 - Your favourite multiplayer game.

Again, Grand Theft Auto IV for me. Mindlessly driving around Liberty City screwing around with other players is ever so fun.
 [U]Day 5 - Your favourite multiplayer game.[/U] Again, Grand Theft Auto IV for me. Mindlessly drivin

Hard one. I have so many favorite characters. However, I had to choice Alistair - Dragon Age Origins.
He’s the first truly companion you’ll met in your journey, a compassionate Grey Warden with puppy eyes. He’s so hilarious, cute and full of adorable sarcasm. Every time I play DAO I have to romance Alistair xD I think he has the best quotes in the game and the voice acting for him is perfect.

"You smell great; is that death you're wearing? It really suits you."
 [u]Day 6 - Your yêu thích character.[/u] Hard one. I have so many yêu thích characters. However, I had

I don't usually like multiplayer games (online), but one I really like is Modnation Racers. Chillin' in the modspot is awesome, and sharing mods/karts/tracks and of course racing against other people is great too.
My fave local/splitscreen multiplayer game is CTR xD
 ngày 5 - Your yêu thích multiplayer game. I don't usually like multiplayer games (online), but one I r
cool
^ Crash Team Racing? Wow, high five!

"Hail to the King, baby!" Duke Nukem has been around for over fifteen years, and the recent, and sort of disappointing Duke Nukem Forever hasn't lowered my fanism (is that a word?) of him. Whenever Chuck Norris goes to sleep, he checks under his bed for Duke Nukem. "I'm from Vegas, and I say, Kill 'em All!"
 ^ Crash Team Racing? Wow, high five! [U]Day 6 - Your yêu thích character.[/U] "Hail to the King, bab
tongue
Day 7 - Favorite weapon.

Here we go...

-Gravity Gun (ZPEFM) - Half-Life 2
-Portal Gun (ASHPD) - Portal
-Dragunov - The Fall of Max Payne
-Colt Python - Half-Life 2
-Crowbar - Half-Life
-Silver Ghost - Resident Evil 4 (because it's Leon's gun :P)
-Resistance Crossbow - Half Life 2
-Silverballer (AMT Hardballer) - Hitman
-Hand cannon (Smith & Wesson 500)- Punisher
-Scoped Mosin-Nagant - Call Of Duty 2
 [u]Day 7 - yêu thích weapon.[/u] Here we go... -Gravity Gun (ZPEFM) - Half-Life 2 -Portal Gun (ASHPD
@Bond haha yup, CTR never gets old!

This is probably gonna be the most difficult decision I'll make with this 30 day challenge... I seriously cannot just choose one character, that's impossible! But my solid, equal, top 5 are:

*Zack Fair (FFVII Crisis Core) "My honour, my dreams. They're yours now"

*Alistair (Dragon Age) "Have you ever licked a lamppost in winter?" xD

*Nathan Drake (Uncharted) "Y'know, people are always telling me how lucky I am. But the truth is, everything I touch turns to shit."

*Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank) "She always seemed so sweet and innocent in her videos. Well except for that one with the.. *unce unce unce unce*..." xDD

*Roxas (Kingdom Hearts) "We're best friends...right?"

:D
 @Bond haha yup, CTR never gets old! ngày 6 - Your yêu thích character. This is probably gonna be the
tongue
Day 7 - Favourite Weapon.

Hard one. Maybe the Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts. The idea is a bit idiotic, smashing somebody's head in with a large key, but it's also very cool. Just look at the Ultima Keyblade!
 [U]Day 7 - Favourite Weapon.[/U] Hard one. Maybe the Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts. The idea is a bit
Day 7 - Favorite weapon.

That would have to be the Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts. The portal gun is pretty awesome too.
 ngày 7 - yêu thích weapon. That would have to be the Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts. The portal gun is p
heart

I have a lot of game couples. I can't choose only one, so I choose five...

Max Payne and Mona Sax

“This is love. When someone drags you from the wreckage when you have given in, ready to just lie there and die. This is love. When someone, no matter what the cost, shows you there is hope, a choice, that you can put down your gun. This is love. Love hurts.”

Alyx Vance and Gordon Freeman

Me and Alistair XD

Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield

Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield
 [u]Day 8 - yêu thích game couple.[/u] I have a lot of game couples. I can't choose only one, so I cho

Definitely Nate and Elena from Uncharted. They are absolutely perfect together, so sweet :) *Spoiler..: how they got married at the end of Uncharted 2, sort of separated in Uncharted 3, then got back together. So sweet!

(skip to 4:00 in the video for my fave Nate/Elena scene, so touching.)

Other couples I like:
Tidus and Yuna (FFX)
My DA:O character and Alistair xD (Dragon Age)
Zack and Aerith (FFVII)
Hunter and Bianca (Spyro.... don't judge me! xD)
laugh

I never really cared for video game couples, so this is a bottleneck for me. It could be the Poké couple in the Pokémon games...
 [U]Day 8 - yêu thích game couple.[/U] I never really cared for video game couples, so this is a bottl

Dammit! pick only one protagonist was so hard, I love so many. But I’ll go with Heather Mason from Silent Hill 3.

Heather is one of the few female game characters represented realistically. She’s a teenager with freckles, messy hair, she reacts and feels just like a normal teenage girl would. She talks a lot and is fairly humorous as times. She’s scared and unsure of herself but she’s gutsy and brave. Heather is a kickass protagonist in all senses of the word.

‎"Listen, suffering is a fact of life. Either you learn how to deal with that or you go under. You can stay in your own little dream world, but you can't keep hurting other people!"

-Heather Mason-

Also, I love: Max Payne, Gordon Freeman, Nero, Dante, Geralt de Rivia, Leon Kennedy, Claire Redfield, Tommy Vercetti, Chell, Agent 47, Sam Fisher, John "Soap" MacTavish...
 [u]Day 9 - yêu thích protagonist.[/u] Dammit! pick only one protagonist was so hard, I tình yêu so many.
^ Every Silent Hill game has an interesting main character. Even Homecoming.

Difficult one. I have lots of protagonists I like. I'm choosing Violet Summer, from Velvet Assassin. As a guy, I'm very fond of female protagonists, and certainly ones that aren't just meant for sitting around being pretty. And she has a delightful English accent!
 ^ Every Silent đồi núi, hill game has an interesting main character. Even Homecoming. [U]Day 9 - yêu thích p

Sora from Kingdom Hearts. Gotta love this cheesy, happy-go-lucky kid. And he saves a bunch of Disney worlds while killing all them nobodies and heartless, how awesome is that? :D

There are a bunch of other protagonists that I think are amazing, but that list would be far too long ^^;
 ngày 9 - yêu thích protagonist. Sora from Kingdom Hearts. Gotta tình yêu this cheesy, happy-go-lucky kid.

GLaDOS - Portal 1 & 2

There’s no doubt in my mind that GLaDOS is one of the greatest video game antagonists of all time. She is a highly intelligent A.I, witty, spontaneous, passive-aggressive and vengeful. She also has a delightful dark sense of humor and a fantastic personality which makes her quite loveable. She's a character you will never forget. Without her, Portal wouldn’t exist.

"Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way!' And then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you?' That was great!"
 [u]Day 10 - yêu thích antagonist.[/u] GLaDOS - Portal 1 & 2 There’s no doubt in my mind that GLaDO
mischievous

Hmm... I think I'm gonna choose 2 for this one.

1) Dr. Nefarious from Ratchet and Clank. That guy does not cease to make me laugh. He's one damn funny robot.

2)Speaking of robotic antagonists, my 2nd choice would be Wheatley from Portal 2. I just love how he was your friend in the beginning, then BAM. He becomes corrupted with power and plays a very decent and amusing antagonist. And his voice acting is just perfect to top it all off. GLaDOS is a great antagonist too, but for me, Wheatley takes the cake on this one [pun fully intended ;)]
 ngày 10 - yêu thích antagonist. Hmm... I think I'm gonna choose 2 for this one. 1) Dr. Nefarious from
hơn một năm qua Knight_Sentinel said…
Day 1 - My first video game was Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past.
big smile

Wheatley - Portal 2
I fell in love with this little moron. He's there with you from the beginning of your journey into Aperture Science’s testing facilities, doing his best to help you along the way to freedom. Wheatley is an incredibly well-written character and Stephen Merchant does an amazing job in the role. His dialogue is perfectly executed each and every time. *SPOILER* I know u_u He betrayed me, he tried to kill me, but I completely forgive him ♥

Do you have any idea how good this feels? I did this! Tiny little Wheatley did this!
 [u]Day 11 - Your yêu thích side-character from a video game.[/u] [i]Wheatley[/i] - [i]Portal 2[/i] I
Day 10 - favourite antagonist.

Probably dr. Harlan Fontaine, from L.A. Noire. This guy has tricked and manipulated everyone into thinking that {SPOILER} the soldier was the murderer, and not him. His face expressions are one of the greatest in the game, and his voice rocks.
 [U]Day 10 - favourite antagonist.[/U] Probably dr. Harlan Fontaine, from L.A. Noire. This guy has tr

Issun from Okami for sure! That talkative little green fella is hilarious, definitely makes up for the mute protagonist. Some of the things he says cracks me up xD

"Leap before you think!" ~Issun.
 ngày 11 - Your yêu thích side-character from a video game. Issun from Okami for sure! That talkative l

Silent Hill - The Silent Hill series has an incredibly atmospheric soundtracks. Each soundtrack tends to have a distinct feel that fits with the atmosphere of its respective game. "Waiting for you", "Theme of Laura", "You are not here"...need I say more?

Portal 1 & 2 - I guess I don't really need to explain this one.

Dragon Age Origins - "In Uthenera" is just amazingly beautiful.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - Vice City has the best radio soundtrack out of the GTA series(imo). It makes me really feel in the 80's.

Other soundtracks I like: The Fall of Max Payne, The Witcher, Half-Life 2 & Hitman Blood Money.

Soundtrack is SO FRIGGIN' IMPORTANT to me when it comes to games! Sooo...Probably gonna go with Final Fantasy for this one. No Final Fantasy game in particular, just in general. Each song makes the game just so much more special. Pfft I'd even say that I listen to Final Fantasy music more often than 'normal/mainstream' music on my ipod :) Currently obsessed with 'To Zanarkand' -FFX.

Runners up:
Kingdom Hearts (similar to FF. 'nuff said.)
Dragon Age: Origins (EPIC soundtrack. Seriously.)
Okami (the music really flows with the gameplay)
Uncharted (it really makes you feel like you're involved in the adventure. Awesome!)
Portal 2 (really catchy soundtrack. Oh, and Turret opera ftw!)
laugh

Donald in Kingdom Hearts. Yeah, I'm not kidding. Lots of players think Donald is annoying for some reason, while he's just as lovable as he's always been in his cartoons, which I still watch like mad. And seeing Donald Duck outspeaking Squall from Final Fantasy VIII in a discussion is just guilty fun.
 [U]Day 11 - Your yêu thích side-character from a video game.[/U] Donald in Kingdom Hearts. Yeah, I'm
hơn một năm qua Knight_Sentinel said…
Day 2 - Favorite Game Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
 ngày 2 - yêu thích Game ngọn lửa, chữa cháy Emblem Path of Radiance
crying

Um SPOILERS maybe...

But the saddest game scene for me is DEFINITELY the death scene of Zack Fair in FFVII Crisis Core. One of the few scenes that seriously brought me to tears. And Zack is my favourite damn FF character to top it off :'( He almost made it back, then was killed... never got back to see Aerith... and actually getting to fight off the enemy and the controls weren't working was just heartbreaking.

Anyway, the dialogue, the music. Everything is just so perfectly sad in this scene. Bitter sweet.
Day 12 - Favourite soundtrack.

Assassin's Creed II. No soundtrack gave me goosebumps such as the one from this game.
big smile

I have quite a few scenes that I like that are pretty funny (many of them come from Portal xD)

But the one scene that makes me laugh no matter how many times I see it is this scene from Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal. This was definitely the best game from the series, had so many funny moments, but this one is just crack up. Ratchet is freakin' hilarious!

1:29 onwards in the video is the best bit ;)
crying

Prob. Dom's death scene in Gears of War 3. I'm a sucker for death scenes of great sidekicks in video games (aren't we all), and Dom's death was one of the most unexpected, tear-jerking moment I've had with a game.

I was playing through the campaign for a first time with 3 friends in the living room (hell yeah, guy's night). So there we were, shooting an endless horde of Locust and Lambent, a cutscene appears. Dom gets in a truck, drives away. Me and my friends were like "DOM YOU P*SSY! GET BACK HERE!!" and then he did. Now we were like "NO DOM!! WHAT ARE YOU... NOOOO!!" and then Mad World kicked in. And all four of us were crying like little girls.

Man, that was crazy.
crying

The ending of Half Life 2: Episode 2 really gave me a heartache. I didn't see that coming. I don’t know if this is the saddest scene ever but it was certainly sad for me.

[Spoiler] If you haven’t played but plan on doing so, don’t watch. But if you don’t really care, give it a go.
laugh

There are so many funny moments (most of them are from Portal, Portal 2 and DAO) But I'll go with "Alistair Gossip" - Dragon Age Origins.

Alistair: I've got this nefarious plan to go around to each of them, and secretly tell them all the nasty things you said. That way they'll mutiny, and I shall become the group leader! (evil laugh)

Warden: If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask.

Alistair: What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants.
 [u]Day 14 - Funniest moment in a video game.[/u] There are so many funny moments (most of them are f
laugh

The funny-"ass"-scene in Prince of Persia. Elika is such a perv, and for once, the Prince has to tell the beautiful girl not to keep staring. Prince of Persia is an underrated game IMO, although very easy.
@FrostSilver LOL anything Alistair-related is so hilarious, he says A LOT of funny stuff xD i.e. with the rose scene: "Feel my thorns, darkspawn! I will overpower you with my rosy scent!"

Probably the PS3. The PS2 is definitely up there too since a lot of my favourite games are on the PS2. But I dunno, PS3 just wins. Only just.
 @FrostSilver LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại anything Alistair-related is so hilarious, he says A LOT of funny stuff xD i.e. with
@Sasukes_Gurl Haha xD that's right! Alistair is so freaking adorable n_n

There’s nothing like a PC. I’ve probably invested the most time and money into my PC ♥
 @Sasukes_Gurl Haha xD that's right! Alistair is so freaking adorable n_n [u]Day 15 - Gaming system o

I have way too many games I've clocked more than 5 times :P

But a game where I've clocked it so many damn times that I've completely forgotten the exact number would be Crash Team Racing xD Well I had to play the adventure mode for each character, duh! And I also played through adventure mode a bunch of times using the character Pura, so cute! Loved his little victory dance.
I swear this will just be a game I'll continue to play for a good chunk of my life, I seriously love it so much.
 ngày 16 - A game you’ve played thêm than five times. I have way too many games I've clocked thêm th

I’m sure there are other games I’ve played from beginning to end more than 5 times but I’m going with Call of Duty 2. My all-time favorite CoD game (I have a thing for WWII). I have played it more times than I can remember.
 [u]Day 16 - A game you’ve played thêm than five times.[/u] I’m sure there are other games I’ve
big smile
Day 17 - A game everyone should play.

Hmmm. Tough call. I would like to recommend almost every game I've played, but one that I think should be played by more is Okami (PS2 and Wii). This game is shockingly underrated. Okay, okay... it won game of the year in what, 2006 I think? But it still didn't even break 1 million for worldwide sales. I think it was dubbed 'the least commercially successful winner of the game of the year award'.

Well anyway, Okami has epic storytelling, unique 'drawing' gameplay, amazing art direction and a beautiful soundtrack. People SERIOUSLY need to play this game! Drawing stuff in a game is so fun, and the main character is a wolf goddess! Cool right? xD

*Now I don't usually like IGN's reviews but check out this one for Okami.
heart
Day 16 - Game system of choice.

The Xbox 360. Although I wouldn't mind playing on any console, save for movement consoles like the Wii. Any consoles that just involve you sitting on the couch being lazy is a great console in my book.
 [U]Day 16 - Game system of choice.[/U] The Xbox 360. Although I wouldn't mind playing on any conso