khó tin Câu Hỏi

Cinders posted on Feb 26, 2008 at 08:57PM
I'm having issues differentiating some "Unbelievable" content from content over at the Urban Legends spot. I had the impression that the Unbelievable Spot was for proven and remarkable oddities of everyday life, or nifty tricks of the eye, magic tricks, Ripley's, etc, while the Urban Legends Spot was for the unproven theories like aliens, ghosts, and Big Foot. But I see a lot of the unproven things (and, indeed, even some disproved things) on this spot, and I was wondering if that would be better served as being called an "urban legend" or not?

What do you folks think?

khó tin 2 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua amazondebs said…
aliens and ghost arn't urband legends,
i like to think if this spot as one of those that is fairly open for interpretation, e.g. you may find the werewolf syndroam from ripley's unbelievable, you may also find some facts about the conspiracy about the pyramids unbelievable

although it is a fairly good point

hopefully, someone else has a view, as i may be a bit biased considering a lot of the alien stuff was mine :)
hơn một năm qua Cinders said…
Well, that's how I'm uploading my things. If it's a shocking, natural phenomenon, or a magic trick, or a Ripley's Believe It Or Not entry, I post it here. If it's still "legend" or it's been disproved, I'm posting it at the Urban Legends place. Because the two do overlap like a venn diagram otherwise.