The X-Files What if...

xgirl101 posted on Aug 10, 2011 at 02:43AM
Many of us x-Philes desire a 3rd installment for the x-files.. A final movie right, but what if it turns out like IWTB, straying far from the goverment conspiraces which should be the main focus. Im just asking if you think it ll flunk again

The X-Files 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua mellissastinson said…
heart
i think that for the 3rd and final installment of the x files they will well and truly bring it, watching the episodes of the x files Chris Carter clearly knows how to make decent TV (understatement of the year lol) so i believe that for the last ever installment that he will make something truly amazing, send TV's greatest show off with the biggest of all bangs lol i believe it will have more aliens, more on Mulder and Scully as a couple (because lets face it there was one kiss and that's it) and some surprises.
(sorry i have given it a lot of thought lol)
so yea i think that it would be AMAZING to have a third and final installment (i wish that it could go on forever but sadly that isn't going to happen D:) and i'm sure it would be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i liked IWTB but i LOVE EVERYTHING X Files related, i admit it wasn't the greatest story line ever and there were no aliens but still i thought that it was cute that they ran away together at the end :3)