The Volturi Is the any Aro/Sulpicia fans?

CarlisleEsmeFan posted on Apr 24, 2009 at 12:27AM
Okay I have found Aro/Jane alot of them, I truly think that that couple is wrong in everyway. I even found Aro/Carlisle (I don't mind that one at all...). But I never found anything at all Aro/Sulpicia is there a singal Aro/Sulpicia fan out there? I feel like the only 1.

The Volturi 6 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua SeverusSnapeLov said…
smile
No, I love Aro and Sulpicia. Especially when we don't know too much about their history :)
hơn một năm qua Impulse85 said…
sad
I love the two of them to peices. I wish there were more known about the two of them. It makes me sad that they're not as reconized as they should be.
hơn một năm qua CarlisleEsmeFan said…
I agree 100% Impulse85 , glad some-one else does^^.
You to SeverusSnapeLov. thank you both for replying.
hơn một năm qua BellatrixCissy said…
I also am a huge fan of them now that you mention it i should maek a spot for them yeah i will i'll post it on here when i make it just i only can have a pic of Aro i gotta wait until Breaking Dawn comes out to get pics of Sulpicia
hơn một năm qua CrimsonShadow said…
It'll be interesting to see who they cast as Sulpicia. I wish there was more info about her and her relationship with Aro.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua BellatrixCissy said…
to be honest i wanted to try to be her but since i am way too young to even look 20 it won't work though i wanna see who they cast though