Những kẻ ngoài cuộc Ponyboy (only if read the book)

divergirl5396 posted on Nov 10, 2008 at 09:20PM
I think Ponyboy should'nt of had to suffer the emotional and physical trauma he did after johnnys death I mean it really messed him up soda and darry should have been there for him more.But thats just my opinion what do you think. I really want to know.

Những kẻ ngoài cuộc 11 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua BffAlyssa said…
sad
Umm.. idk. I mean he made it through. Soda went through stuff too. I mean Sandy left him for another man's baby IN florida
hơn một năm qua axemnas said…
I agree with BffAlyssa everyone was going through somthing
hơn một năm qua Della787 said…
Regardless of whether Soda and Darry were there for Pony more or not, Pony would have suffered some type of emotional/physical trauma from it. I mean, his parents died--he almost died--he saw a dead body--he experienced a fire--watched as two people he considered family die...

And I think Darry and Soda were there for him as much as they could. Wasn't Soda with him every night comforting him when he had nightmares?
hơn một năm qua Lilrue87 said…
hmmm
Yah that was pretty upsetting at the end how he went into an emotional breakdown. I didn't think that Darry and Soda weren't there for pony, he'd just been through a lot and sometimes things happen, I mean he had a concussion and everything, the odds were apparently not in his favor, and thats the way S.E. Hinton wrote it! Lawlz!
hơn một năm qua madaboutmovies said…
monkey
I think Soda and Darry were there Pony. Its just that they had so much to deal with already. And its like Darry said " you dont stop living because you lose someone, you should know that".
hơn một năm qua hotboyzrulez said…
sad
Me too, i mean Ponyboy already has enough to worry about with the socs after him, and all that, that the last thing he needs is Jihnny dieing.
hơn một năm qua Cherry6660 said…
sad
I think they were there for him as much as posible but everybody goes though shit.I think they did but they also had to work to make a living like darry said you cant stop living because you lose someone.
hơn một năm qua theoutsiders said…
i agree with madaboutmovies and BFFAlyssa
hơn một năm qua LinaHarrow said…
I agree with Della787. They said it best.
hơn một năm qua PonygirlCurtis7 said…
i agree with @LinaHarrow
man, everybodys agreein with someone lol :D
hơn một năm qua MatureTeen said…
Ponyboy was at a very trying age on top of all he went through. I know I would be in trauma if I went through everything he did. I don't even know if I could hold as well. Della787, you are spot on and I greatly appreciate the correct grammar and lack of slang.