Những kẻ ngoài cuộc Do bạn know any guy in real life that looks like C. Thomas Howell (Ponyboy) in "The Outsiders"?

fluriana posted on Aug 20, 2008 at 12:53AM
I know this is an odd question to ask but I'm posting it everywhere.I have been totally bowled out by how incredibly cute & innocent CT looked in that movie.Please don't ignore my question.Please reply!I really need to know whether there exists in this world a guy who's an exact look-alike of CT playing Ponyboy Curtis.I believe a guy like that does exist!

Những kẻ ngoài cuộc 15 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua madaboutmovies said…
monkey
No im sorry I dont know anyone who looks like him. It would be so cool if there was though. I love The Outsiders.
hơn một năm qua madaboutmovies said…
big smile
Hey its me again. I still did'nt find a guy that looks like pony but there is this kid in first year and he was laughing about something in the corridor and his smile reminded me of that smile pony uses when he sees Soda and Darry in the hospital.
hơn một năm qua sodapop111 said…
heart
i know look up on google images and look up C. THOMAS HOWELL
 i know look up on Google hình ảnh and look up C. THOMAS HOWELL
hơn một năm qua hotboyzrulez said…
smile
i might, there's one guy in school that looks like CT. Actually, a lot alike. I wonder if they're some how related.
hơn một năm qua cherry7878 said…
heart
no but i wished i did
hơn một năm qua theoutsiders said…
heart
yes my friend looks just like him when he is ponyboy when he bleach his hair but my friends hair anit blonde his is brown
hơn một năm qua girlsruleearth said…
Yes, and one kid who looks just like Johny
hơn một năm qua greasergirl96 said…
heart
i think rob lowe's (sodapop) son looks like ponyboy!! (the one on the right)

i think rob lowe's (sodapop) son looks like ponyboy!! (the one on the right)
hơn một năm qua TomboyWriter said…
No but the guy that plays Carisle in Twilight kind looks like Tom Cruise
hơn một năm qua invaderlauren14 said…
heart
PONYBOY IS MINE FOREVER!
hơn một năm qua sodapop4evr said…
big smile
I know someone who looks exactly like soda/rob lowe he goes to my school!
hơn một năm qua rosewaterlove said…
tongue
My god thts like...impossible :p Idk maybe his son could look like him. I havent looked yet :p Good luck tho ;) i was pondering the same question so ur not alone XD
hơn một năm qua cuteyqueen said…
no but i wish i did! but my friend saw a guy that looked exactly like ponyboy but his hair was a little shorter
hơn một năm qua PonygirlCurtis7 said…
i THINK, maybe not, but i THINK my friend has this friend who has this friend who duz.
my friend Maria knows this guy named Landon who has this friend who looks like Tommy Howell. wait...yup! i remeber she told me that! i havnt seen him myself but i believe her. wen she told me that i was like: "can i meet him???!!! is he ANYTHING like Ponyboy??!"
hơn một năm qua MatureTeen said…
Who cares if they look like C. Thomas Howell? Would you begrudge them if they looked like Bob or Randy? C. Thomas Howell wasn't actually that nice of a person during his life. What you don't realize is that you like PONYBOY's personality. If he looked really ugly, you would still like him. Please give the book and the characters the credit they deserve.