The Office Commentary!

i_eat_pigeons posted on Jan 01, 2008 at 07:19PM
i was watching some nice season 2 commentary, and i noticed that in almost every one someone mentions that they don't think many people will watch it. that got me kind of wondering... so if you watch commentary, show some love!

The Office 13 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua i_eat_pigeons said…
ok. that last line sounded kind of stupid. sorry.
hơn một năm qua smoore23 said…
haha.
yes i watch the commentaries! it's fun to find out thos little facts they tell you.
hơn một năm qua marissa said…
i alllllllways watch the commentary :)
its my favorit part.

hơn một năm qua LucyLover22 said…
yea the commentary is the best@!!!!!
hơn một năm qua Shandiii said…
The Office commentary is awesome. I started watching it awhile back when I first got my dvds, and I love it. I've tried watching other movies and tv shows' commentary but none of them are as great.
hơn một năm qua followsun said…
Yeah, I watch all the commentaries, they are great. In fact I just finished watching the Basketball episode commentary.
hơn một năm qua tessajanuary said…
Hey, me too followsun! I got the season 1 DVD for Christmas and just got done watching all of the commentaries on it. I love the commentaries!
hơn một năm qua cycle-of-menace said…
Commentary is the best part for me! Love it.
hơn một năm qua maybeastarbucks said…
Suggestion to Office Execs: do more commentaries... like the Simpsons - they do every episode.

*hides from people who hate the Simpsons*
hơn một năm qua rascottcg said…
I've listened to the commentaries for every episode that has one available. I am now the queen of useless "Office" facts because of them. I love it.
hơn một năm qua snoznoodle said…
Do they have commentary on the Season 3 DVD? It isn't out here. It is my favourite special feature. Other commentaries just have one or two people not 10 like the Office which makes it SO much cooler than others.
hơn một năm qua absolutely_i_do said…
Yes they do have commentaries on Season 3 DVD, and agreed, I love how they have a whole bunch of people too, makes it more interesting.
hơn một năm qua kaat said…
i wonder if there's any way to post commentaries on line?
:)