The Office Pam and Jim- Did I stutter?

Officefan222 posted on May 02, 2008 at 11:56AM
Jim got a warning, as you all know, durning this episode that he has to do more work. Do you think he'll tell pam? If so, what wil he tell her? Here is my hypothisis:
Jim will tell Pam about the thing with Ryan and she will feel that it's her fault and she should quit. Jim will sayno and they'll get in an argument and I'm just saying something BIG will happen between them! So what do you think??

The Office 15 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Familygal925 said…
Yah I was wondering that too. Because, after Jim didn't really say much to Pam after he came out of the conference room with Ryan and Toby, she kind of gave this confused and wondering look to why Jim wasn't saying much. I think that this whole fooling around and not getting enough work done will come up again. Two more episodes! I can't wait for next week and for the finale!
hơn một năm qua chel1395 said…
They are definitely leading up to something. Last week, Jim and Ryan had that little tête-à-tête about Jim talking to Wallace behind Ryan's back. Now, Ryan is talking about Jim's job performance. I have this weird feeling Ryan is going to try to fire Jim. Which would be horrific for us fans, but also good for Jim. He needs to get out of this dead-end job and find something he loves.
hơn một năm qua shannieannie said…
and maybe if jim quits, pam will quit too and become an artist!! :)
hơn một năm qua iar said…
I think this is goint to lead that Jim re thinks his life...I mean, he doesn't work because he don't like the job...here are two options, look for another job or get better in this job.
I know that something is going to happened with Pam and Jim but I don't think that it has to be a bad thing...I mean, what is the propose on that?
They have a friendship above the whole thing, they are suportive to each other, I think Jim will have a personal crisis and Pam will be there to support...After this episode...I think that Toby is the devil, like Michael said...Pam and Jim could went to Corporate to talk about Toby behaviour but they didn't and now Toby talk about Jim with Ryan...?!?! I don't like Toby anymore!!
hơn một năm qua petunia04 said…
Toby's a douche. I used to feel sorry for him but now he's just pathetic. Feels like they are leading up to new things for Jim - he is kind of in a dead end place right now....something's going to happen!
hơn một năm qua shannieannie said…
i agree. i think the only reason jim and pam are still at dunder mifflin is because of each other... they should both quit and find better jobs that they like.
hơn một năm qua krazykray said…
I hate Toby.

And I don't want Jim or Pam to leave!
hơn một năm qua DarkSarcasm said…
So this whole Ryan-picking-on-Jim thing has got me thinking that maybe the spinoff will be about Jim & Pam. Anyone else think that?
hơn một năm qua Familygal925 said…
I don't want anyone to leave for the Spinoff!!!! There have been rumors that Ed Helms is leaving...but I don't want Andy leaving the office! I don't want anyone to leave!!! Why do they have to have a spinoff!?!??!? lol
hơn một năm qua DarkSarcasm said…
But Familygal, if the spinoff doesn't suck, it'll be like 2x the greatness! =P
hơn một năm qua iar said…
It wouldn't be a bad thing if Jim and Pam would be the spin off...
hơn một năm qua bradlybob said…
I have to agree that Ryan/Toby will try to fire Jim. David Wallace won't let it happen of course and I think Ryan will end up getting fired for the whole DMI fiasco and his little powder problem. Jim will be offered Ryans job as the cliff hanger.
hơn một năm qua krazykray said…
NO SPIN OFFS!!
hơn một năm qua jamfan4 said…
SPIN-OFFS SUCK A!
And yesh, Toby needs to go find more girls at his gym.
Or get a life on EBay. Either would suffice.

If Jim got fired, I would break my TV. Seriously. It would be broken.

And there is no way that Pam would quit because she thought it was her fault that Jim was getting threatened. There's no doubt that this may cause some problems for them later on, but I don't think The Evil Roby Alliance will get what it wants.

And all you people who have said that JAM is getting boring:
Has anyone besides me noticed that dating Pam has made all the men (besides Michael, Kevin, Creed, & Oscar) resent Jim?
hơn một năm qua snoznoodle said…
Oh my gosh jamfan you've already got an awesome name for the team of Darkness! "The Evil Roby Alliance" ok I LOVE it!
Anyway, everyone's right Jim and Pam need to leave.
But obviously they can't because they're the Awesome and all us Jam fans will literally die from depression. NOT an understatement!

But that's the whole irony of the show which I've allllways loved. They're all these wonderful characters who get caught in this dead end job. We all know it's way better for them to leave and do something they really want but if they did then the show would have to end! So we want them to stay even though it's bad for them! And it was thanks to this dead end job they hate that Jim and Pam met and fell in love. So as bad as it is, they're so glad they were employed. It's just awesome!

Maybe that's why the two are still staying, because that's how they met and they don't know what it'll be like if they have another job. It's all they know.