Nhật ký tình yêu Huy Chương :)

BrookeYourself posted on Jan 30, 2009 at 06:53PM
There isn't so much connection between the fans on this spot. But im really curiouse about how many there is who have a medal for this spot, for this amazing love story. Doesn't matter which medal you have. If you don't have a medal it's okey to sign up anyway, 'cause i bet you all want one! :)

So please sign up and let's see how many we are! :)
last edited on Jan 30, 2009 at 06:54PM

Nhật ký tình yêu 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua BrookeYourself said…
kiss
Lisa - Fanatic & Proud <3 :)
hơn một năm qua ClassicalNadia said…
big smile
Sydney = die-hard, and hopefully a fanatic someday!
P.S great idea! :)
hơn một năm qua isabelle_905 said…
sunny
In real life - It's my favourite movie... I've seen it around 40 or 50 times... I was completely obsessed with it for the longest time... And I still love it to death!!
On fanpop - regular Joe Schmo...
i'll help so much i can! i rate almost everything on here, love it! :)
and thanks! :))
hơn một năm qua twilightbandlol said…
Im a twilight fan. I dont do anything thats not twilight. If you knew me, you would know i am the ultimate fan.I thought nothing was better then twilight, but i was wrong. THen this story about Noah and Allie came and shocked my life. And I just have to admit, The Notebook is the best novel/movie ever. Better then twilight even though i didnt think that was possible. I love the Notebook!!! It rox and it opened my eyes to true love. Thank you Nicholas Sparks. Go Noah and Allie!!! XD
hơn một năm qua lucivy111 said…
big smile
Jany - I don't have a medal yet ;) But I'm working on it !!!=)
hơn một năm qua tushtush said…
I have a dedicated medal for this spot, though I'm not really sure how!! I swear I only posted up, like, 10 images. Oh well, I'm not complaining.
Bahahahah. :D
smile
i guess people like the stuff you've post and rated it high! ;)
hơn một năm qua mcewen_girl said…
Kelsie-Dedicated<3
hơn một năm qua beautifulsparks said…
I don't know how to medal myself. Im new here, I joined about...almost two weeks ago. But I am absolutely in love with this movie. It's my favorite.