The Killers Sick and tired of All This Shit That's Been đã đưa ý kiến

ms_brightside27 posted on Oct 02, 2010 at 06:24AM
DEAR NEW PERSON/FAIRY/WEREWOLF/SORCERESS/ARMADILLO/­WHA­TEV­ER THAT HAS UNWITTINGLY STUMBLED ACROSS THIS THREAD,

As of April 20th 2011, this thread is officially closed, because the subject in question has been resolved and everyone is happy now. Like how no one talks about swine flu anymore because no one has swine flu anymore. Unless you still have swine flu, then I encourage you to talk about it. Preferably to a doctor.

=========================================­===­===­===­===­===­===­=

Get it? It's a pun on All These Things That I've Done.

So anyway, why is this even happening? Let me get this straight – youknowit101 thinks that Killers fans unnecessarily shit on Greenday, and that we’re just a bunch of hypocritical parasites.

And that’s why you’re shitting on us, right? For revenge.

TK fans don’t like you shitting on us, so we’re fighting back by calling you childish, prejudice, etc. and trying to prove that The Killers are better than Greenday.

But from what I’ve observed, that provokes youknowit101 even more and the shitfest continues.

If we continue to be mean to each other, then we’re going to end up in an infinite shit(loop)hole.

After much pondering and chin-stroking, I have come up with 7 options that we can take. (I feel like some 7-Up now)

1. We continue to shit on Greenday and hope that with enough shit, we will be victoooooooorrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiioooouuuuusss­s!

2. We ignore the bully (which I call ‘dodging the shit’)

3. We surrender (which I call ‘swallowing the shit’)

4. We report all the abuse (which I call ‘flushing the shit down the toilet and praying to God that the drain doesn’t get clogged up....or that an alligator comes out of your toilet’)

5. We all migrate to the Muse fanspot – but they might find us, and soon enough, they’ll start shitting on Dom Howard’s face, and I’m pretty sure shitting on Dom’s face is a federal offence, assuming how cute his face is.

6. We all ‘Move Away’ to the Spiderman fanspot and I’ll dress up as the Green Goblin and throw exploding golden balls at them. (But then my hoverboard will stab me and I’ll die and then Brysis will have to avenge me and make funny picks and neonmizzoutiger will become neonmizzoutdococt and then a strange black substance will fall from the sky and land on smilie4life and she’ll go emo and become our enemy)

7. Just tell them to pack up their shit and go take a dump on the metaphorical toilet that is ‘The Killers VS Greenday’ fanspot because that’s what it’s there for and the people who need to shit can go shit there so the rest of us can go on with our lives without the pungent smell of dispute stinking up our beloved fanspot.

I said shit 16 times during this comment. I think that’s a new personal best.
last edited on Apr 23, 2011 at 09:51AM

The Killers 4 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua cassie-1-2-3 said…
I do agree this place is getting a little dramatic. I think I've been doing my part to keep the peace around here. The first thing I do when I sense conflict approaching is send them a private message, calmly and politely explaining why what they say or do might bother some other people. It's to nuke the problem before they explode. It doesn't always work as well as I would hope, but I think it's done some good. I did it with Sassy and with youknowit and most recently with the one asking about Justin Bieber. (I'm seeing some potential tension there)

I just want to keep the peace and fun. I would hate to see people annoyed away from here. (sorry for all my typos and such. I'm using the new phone I got for my birthday!) <-- Nevermind, I came back and edited them away.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua DWLoverTBCEDT said…
Read My Mind cause This River Is Wild. The Stereo of Lies has us Under the Gun, making us Losing Touch on the Sweet Talk of our Glamorous, Indie Rock and Roll. I Can't Stay, or Show You How, This is Your Life, we're all Human. So join me in Sam's Town and Smile Like You Mean It, All These Things I've Done haven't Change Your Mind. A Crippling Blow to all These Pretty Faces. Why can't we all be Mr. Brightside and Leave the Bourbon on the Shelf. Why Do I Keep Counting? Oh, Forget About What I Said, Somebody Told Me That Everything Will Be Alright.

hơn một năm qua smilie4life said…
I don't mind opinionated people, but when all they do is want to get people fighting then I have a problem with that. Oh and what's with Greenday? Going on to the Killers vs Greenday spot and I guess "trashing" each others bands is ok cause that's kinda what the spot is for, but don't actually take it out on one anothers spots. Lets just leave each others spots alone!! Oh and please don't bring Justin Bieber into this!! Let's keep this a Bieber free zone!
hơn một năm qua Brysis said…
I dont even know what to say...
It seems like some ppl dont have a life! Really, I dont give a shit about who likes Green Day or not. I dont like them and that´s it! Who gives a crap about Justin Bieber or youknowit101´s obsessive compulsive disorder???
TK/BF are not going to surrender! If you keep shiting on us we will shit on you too, you can be sure of that!
But after thinking about this (and oh man Im tired of this shit) I agree with # 3 and # 6! If they want to shit on someone´s face they can do it there, bcause that spot is one big piece of crap
And just bcause we´re smarter we will ignore the bully but dont get me wrong, if someone does smthing like link or link again I swear I will kill someone

Btw DWLoverTBCEDT EPIC answer
And ms_brightside27 EPIC forum