Đấu trường sinh tử Restricted 33rd Hunger Games Role Play (see info)

flabaloobalah posted on Oct 05, 2012 at 10:57PM
I know the title makes it sound explicit or something, but this role play is ONLY for the following people:

1999jacko (a.k.a. hippy-hoppy)
A-347
flabaloobalah
kwogan-nicole
Lady-Rebel
missracoon
Phoenix_Tears

That probably sounds unfair, but on a previous Hunger Games RP, we were the only ones out of 24 that ever actually contributed. So we have gotten rid of that one and now, we eight are starting over. ONLY us eight. Sorry.
You can take your tribute from the old RP and use it here, and you can take two other tribute spots, since there are 8 of us role playing 24 tributes. You don't have to, however. You can just as easily trash your old one and make three originals. Whatever floats your goat.
Oh and by the way, the arena is a giant maze/labryinth that's enormous and tall.

The Tributes in the 33rd Annual Hunger Games are:

District One Male: Elias Hemmingway (flabaloobalah)
District One Female: Lianna Amoran (Lady-Rebel)
District Two Male: Alec Riven (kwogan-nicole)
District Two Female: Whit Loith (missracoon)
District Three Male: Corey Ames (Phoenix_Tears)
District Three Female: Neera Lowe (kwogan-nicole)
District Four Male: Jacob Hutchingson (A-347)
District Four Female: Rain Maude (Phoenix_Tears)
District Five Male: Jenks Ghast (missracoon)
District Five Female: Araceli Halloway (flabaloobalah)
District Six Male: Martha Pinber (Lady_Rebel)
District Six Female: Shyla Gruesen (flabaloobalah)
District Seven Male: Orion Nain (1999jacko)
District Seven Female: Tula Jayne (kwogan_nicole)
District Eight Male: Keats (1999jacko)
District Eight Female: Gena Teffy (Lady_Rebel)
District Nine Male: John Anan (1999jacko)
District Nine Female: Lia Wilkes (kwogan-nicole)
District Ten Male: Jamie Sauldry (A-347)
District Ten Female: Millie Willsberg (missracoon)
District Eleven Male: Ryan Heper (Lady_Rebel)
District Eleven Female: Misty Darleen (missracoon)
District Twelve Male: Alan Hawtrey (Phoenix_Tears)
District Twelve Female: Karrae Hawkene (A-347)

Happy Hunger Games to us, and may the odds be ever in our favor!
last edited on Dec 23, 2012 at 06:03PM
save

Đấu trường sinh tử 334 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 334

hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
(Kay, here I go, in my starring role in the FIFTY SHADES OF HUNGER GAMES!)

District: One

Name: Lianna Amoran

Height: 5'8

Weight: 120 lbs.

Personality: Fiery, rebelious (*cough* wonder where I came up with that? *looks at username*), wild, yet contollable by certain things-like her family

Skills/things you should watch out for (see how nice I am?): She's fast, good with chakrams (those things in the picture) and knives, freakishly good with fire and LOVES it.

Back story: She grew up like a normal-if feisty- little Career-learning how to fight, etc. and becoming excellent at knives and chakrams- until she saw an explosion of a fireworks warehouse. She was enchanted with BOOM of the building going up in smoke and the fires that raged, reminding her of her own inner fire. Her obsession had begun. She played with fire in the remotest parts of District 1, learning how to cause the maximum amount of damage, etc. For more info, you'll have to wait until the reaping.

Appearance: Much like this. Except she doesn't have the tear shaped marks on her face.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 (Kay, here I go, in my starring role in the FIFTY SHADES OF HUNGER GAMES!) District: One Name:
hơn một năm qua kwogan_nicole said…
Name: Neera Lowe

District: 3

Height: 5'4

Weight: 150ish

Personality: Very independent, calm, and quiet, but smart. Very witty and fun once you know her.

Skills/things you should watch out for: She is very observant, and extremely good at remembering things. She is also quite strong and can wield a sword quite skillfully. She also, obviously, knows a bit more about electricity than people from other districts.

Back story: She is an only child, and lives with a barely there father. She has taken care of herself for the majority of her life. She relatively enjoys people, but because of her parents, it takes a lot for her to really trust someone. She has never been interested in the Games at all. As long as she isn't chosen, she becomes disinterested and, frankly, bored with them.

Appearance: Fairly curvy, pale skin, dark hair, green eyes. Her hair is her very favorite thing about herself, because it is incredibly long, thick, and wavy. She likes the way it falls, so she never wears it up or pulled back.

((what is up home-skillies!? I am so excited for this!! also, @Lady_Rebel, LOVE the name 50 Shades of Hunger Games........LOL))
 Name: Neera Lowe District: 3 Gender: Female Age: 16 Height: 5'4 Weight: 150ish Pers
hơn một năm qua A-347 said…
Okay cool, bare in mind, this doll make does not belong to me but I remembered I had this pic:

Name: Karrae Hawkene
District: 12
Height: 5 5"

Black hair, blue eyes, glasses.

Personality: She's smart and sly, she knows how to use psychology to get people to like her and to get sponsors even if she may not be the most attractive girl in the Hunger Games. She often plays the innocent 'I don't like conflict' character and is usually very quiet and on-the-fence. This is why Careers often make fun of her and think she's weak. You won't ever hear Karrae give a straight answer to something or be for or against anything, even in interviews. This chick never picks a side, she is always neutral. Despite this, mess with her and you see a very different side, she has no time for the stupid and won't hesitate to kill anyone however she tries her best not to. She doesn't kill unless she absolutely has to.

Usually she'd wait until the Careers kill each other off with their ignorance and stupidity then sneak up on the last one and kill them off. That was planned out even before she was reaped, since she was 12, she'd been planning this. However, now she's actually been reaped, she's not sure if she wants to do things that way...

Skills: She is slightly tall and a little chubby but that doesn't exactly give her a disadvantage (apart from maybe in her appearance) as she is quite strong and average speed with a lot of stamina. She could keep going for ages and maybe even outrun the Careers! Maybe.

Uses: Bow and arrows, and a great shot but she's no Katniss Everdeen.
 Okay cool, bare in mind, this doll make does not belong to me but I remembered I had this pic: Nam
Name: Jacob Hutchingson
District: 4

Brown haired, blue/green eyed, tall, average weight.

Personality: He knows little about survival, which means, he may need help identifying berries which are good and bad and how to keep warm and how to catch land-prey. However his asset is catching prey in the water! He may not be an ideal Career - he's not very fast or strong - but they should be sure to keep him on their side because he is the brains of the group. He creates the strategies and plans. Despite this though, Jacob has his own plans. He is very secretive and is one to watch out for. His brains will only get him so far with the Careers, maybe near the end, when they think victory is in their grasp, they may even try to kill him then but he is clever enough to know this and has already devised his own strategy; he trusts no-one. Even though he appears to practically rely on the Careers at first to keep his sorry backside alive, he's actually very independent and only puts on a front. Even in interviews, he plays the mysterious/unknown angle. He doesn't reveal too much about himself and let the crowds make up their own minds about what sort of person he is. Despite being fairly good looking, he's not exactly a hit with sponsors. He may get the odd one or two sponsors but because of his cold, anti social personality, not many people actually like him, they just pretend to. Yet, again he is aware of this.

Although this is his personality normally, if one of the few people he loves is hurt, he can fly into a rage and kill almost anything. On the surface, he's a very secretive, introverted person but beneath the surface is a very firey, angry character that wants revenge and would do anything to achieve it.

Skills: On top of this, he has good handi-coordination and can swim fairly well, as most people from the fishing district can.

He is quite the handy man and can come accustomed to almost any weapon that he gets his hands on. He's quite a quick learner and adapts to change well, even under pressure!

Back Story: His sister, Poppy, was the first one to die at the age of 12 in last year's Hunger Games and now he's been reaped, he seeks revenge on the Capitol. But secretly. They can't know! Nothing is on his mind apart from his agenda now. Even if the sexiest girl in the world was placed before him, he wouldn't be drawn in. More is on his mind than the way a girl looks. Many are convinced that he's asexual (asexual means he doesn't like boys OR girls in that way) but, in truth, it's just that his heart is extremely icy and it'd take one hell of a strong love to thaw it out.

(I know this is Tommy Knight but just roll with it...)
 Name: Jacob Hutchingson Gender: Male, obviously. Age: 16 District: 4 Brown haired, blue/gre
hơn một năm qua missracoon said…
Name: Jenks Ghast
District: 5
Hair: brown
Eyes: brown
Jenks gives of a happy go lucky sort of vibe and usaully wears a beanie hat, he may act playfull but his parents were murdered years ago and his brother killed in the hunger games, he secretly hates the capital and everything about it, he lives alone and refuses to have help.
 Name: Jenks Ghast District: 5 Age: 17 Hair: brown Eyes: brown Jenks gives of a happy go luc
Name: Whit Loith
District: 2
Hair: blond, almost white
Eyes: light blue
Tallish, good with a knife, but isn't that good with other wepons, has a tendecy to change her mind or say something regreatfull, she likes to stay away from other people, also has a small stutter.
(The FIFTY SHADES OF HUNGER GAMES XD)
 Name: Whit Loith District: 2 Age: 15 Hair: blond, almost white Eyes: light blue Tallish, goo
Name: Alec Riven

District: 2

Height: 6'3

Weight: 225

Personality: Charming and level-headed. He is very charismatic and has a lot of friends. However, he tends to be very bossy and takes charge often. If people don't listen to him, he becomes very very angry.

Skills/things you should remember: He has been training his entire life to volunteer. He is skilled in a variety of weapons, such as: knives, nun-chucks, javelins, and swords. He is also very strong. However, his very favorite way to fight is hand-to-hand combat.

Back story: His father won the 12th Games. His father was so excited and proud that he had won, that after getting married he and his wife had many kids, in hopes that at least one would compete and win in the Hunger Games. Alec is the oldest of 9. He has never had to take care of them because he has spent his whole life training. He has live a relatively "privileged" life.

Appearance: Strong jaw line. Black, fly-away hair. Very muscular. Freckly.
 Name: Alec Riven District: 2 Gender: Male Age: 18 Height: 6'3 Weight: 225 Personal
Name: Lia Wilkes

District: 9

Height: 5'5

Weight: 120

Personality: She is kind of a "prep". This meaning, she thinks she's is better than everyone else. She thinks she is smarter and deeper than the other tributes.

Skills/things you should remember: She knows haw to play with fire. Literally. She's a pyro.

Back story: She worked with her family in a field, harvesting crops. She has one older brother, and a younger sister. Her parents are kind, but slow.

Appearance: Long, curly blonde hair. Blue eyes. Curvy and....."sexy". She thinks.
 Name: Lia Wilkes District: 9 Gender: Female Age: 16 Height: 5'5 Weight: 120 Persona
hơn một năm qua Phoenix_Tears said…
Name: Rain Maude

District: 4

Height: 5'8

Weight: 125

Personality: She is a quick learner, clever, nice (If she wants to be), she hides her emotions easily, can be quiet but she will talk to you if she trusts you...or doesn't in some situations. Finds it hard to trust people, but many people trust her.

Skills/things to remember: Is skilled in tying knots, swift, can hold her breath for a long period of time, very skilled swimmer, can't climb trees, is afraid of heights. Skilled with a trident, a spear, and knives. Is not as weak as she appears.

Back Story: She has one older brother and two older (twin) sisters. Her father is a fisherman and her mother stays home. Her brother taught her most of her skills and she is very close to him. Her sisters couldn't care less about her. she started working as a fisherman with her brother to earn more money when she turned sixteen. Though her family isn't incedibly poor, they aren't rich either.

Appearance: long brown hair, dark blue eyes, skinny
 Name: Rain Maude District: 4 Age: 16 Height: 5'8 Weight: 125 Personality: She is a qui
((@Lady_Rebel and missracoon, you both have girls from district 1.....))
((Good catch Nicole. And since Flab is not here at the present time, I am here to tell either @Lady_Rebel or @missraccon to change their district. I hope you don't mind Baloo.))
((they could change districts, or one could just be a boy. it depends on if they really want that district, or if they really want a girl))
hơn một năm qua 1999jacko said…
Since I'm on my iPod can I please reserve District 6 male and district 11 male and ten ill pick from the remaining spots left but I'll try and make sure I get these people up sometime tomorrow
((Not a problem Jacko, I will make sure that district 6 male and district 11 male are reserved for you.))
((this is already fun........))
(Called District One. It's kinda imperative to my character that Lia be D1. I'll post my other bios in a few hours. Gotta do some schoolwork first. Oh, and flaba and I came up with the "Fifty Shades of Hunger Games" thing, bearing in mind the "restricted"ness of this RP.)
((quick question: will we be writing in first or third person? also, past or present tense?))
(I think that depends on who's writing. My own writing depends on the RP or whether it's an OC or not.)
((ok, I am good with whatever, so I will probably do whatever flab or phoenix does..........................))
(Oh i didn't know somebody took district 1 since that's the one i was in the last rp...this'll kind of screw up my reaping\ interview since i've already wrote them but hey, I'll change it to district 11 and delete the Crake friendship storyline.))
worried
(Oh, sorry, about that!)
((Oh don't be sorry! *re-reads message* sorry if that came off bitchy, It's fine I actually like district 11 sorry!))
 ((Oh don't be sorry! *re-reads message* sorry if that came off bitchy, It's fine I actually like dist
(Ok!

Ack! I have to make my other bios. Damn time, it goes so fast!)
hơn một năm qua 1999jacko said…
Orion Nain
district 6
15 years old
6'4
Swords and spears
climbing running and hand to hand
 Orion Nain district 6 15 years old 6'4 Swords and spears climbing running and hand to hand
((is anybody else having competitive feelings already, about this rp?))
hơn một năm qua gingersunite said…
((uygljnbyuflyufjhhb jhgljguu;gbui563e 234, lk
hơn một năm qua flabaloobalah said…
zzz
((Get out of here. Only us eight listed are allowed to post on this forum. Please. Thank you. FIND the door.))
((A little bit...I shall pay no mercy))
 ((A little bit...I shall pay no mercy))
(Yup, which is why I wante Lianna to be a Career!)
((so are we only waiting for flab to pick some tributes?))
((Oh. Oops. Lemme see what's left.
Hmmm....))
((i know meg is making a character for district 3, the boy))
((Alrighty. Tomorrow I will update the list and make something up for me.))
(I have to still, as well. My schedule has been insane these last coupe of days! I will post tomorrow. If I don't yell at me, because I'm going to be away until Tuesday morning.)
((I only have to post my last character))
((I'm getting excited now~))
((Eek I am too~!
I promise that as soon as I get home I am writing up some characters.))
(I had this huge trouble with figuring out what each district did, so I Googled it and found this. Hope it helps you as much as it helped me!)

District 1...Luxury
District 2... Masonry
District 3... Technology
District 4... Fishing
District 5... Power
District 6... Transportation
District 7... Lumber
District 8... Textiles
District 9... Grain
District 10... Livestock
District 11... Agriculture
District 12... Mining
District 13... Graphite Nuclear
Name: Jamie Sauldry
I'm Kidding, he's Male.
District: 10
Height: 5 1" (He's quite short and skinny)

Personality: He's not really good at much but despite this, he's foolishly overconfident and thinks he's 'it'. Due to this, he can't be trusted with plans because he'd most likely blurt them out when confronted by opponents. If he ends up joining the Careers, they'd kill him off pretty damn fast, simply for the fact that, yes, he's overconfident but he has nothing to back it up and he's annoying. If the Careers don't kill him, then someone else will because, when confronted, instead of attacking straight away, he takes time out to talk and gloat.

Skills: He comes from a district where livestock are taken care of so he's pretty good at slaughtering animals. A few skills of his are catching prey by throwing spears and setting traps (if his big mouth doesn't scare the prey away; he's not good at hiding.) he could make things slightly easier for the Careers, however they won't have much to lose by killing him off.

Although, he's quite handsome and on top of that, he's confident so he's more likely to get sponsors to send in stuff for him if things get rough in the arena.

In short, he'll make it a little way but he's not exactly victor material.

(Also, I've written my 3rd character, as you can see but I've also updated my 1st and 2nd character, adding a LOT more info than before.)
 Name: Jamie Sauldry Gender: Female. :p I'm Kidding, he's Male. Age: 14 District: 10 Height: 5 1"
(I'm basing this character off a character in a play I'm in. Not the character I play! It is kinda cruel of me, though.)

Name: Martha Pinber

District: 6

Height: 5 ft.

Weight: 90 lbs.

Hair: mousey brown

Eyes: Gray

Personality: A wimp. Complete wuss. Smart.

Back story: His mom wanted a little girl, so after six boys, she had Martha and named him Martha anyways.
She didn't do him a favor. He was a wuss his entire life. He's very smart.

Appearance: Sorry couldn't find a picture that matched what I think of him as. Short, skinny, mousey brown hair, no muscle mass.His eyes are beauitful, though.
((Getting even more excited~))
Name: Ryan Heper

District: 11

Height: 5'11

Weight: 170 lbs.

Hair: Black

Eyes: Black

Personality: Hardworking, loves plants

Skills: Good with a pitchfork, strong.

Back story: He's a farmer at heart. He loved working in the fields with just the sun and the earth and him. He was going to get married to his childhood sweetheart. However, the reapng changed all that. Now he's bitter against everything and everyone. Especially the Capital.

Appearance: He looks like Sebastian, except with black eyes.
 Name: Ryan Heper District: 11 Gender: Male Age: 18 Height: 5'11 Weight: 170 lbs. Ha
((I am so excited for this to take off!!))
(Same!!!)
((hey, i have a question about the arena. So, I know it's a labyrinth, which is super awesome, btw, but, since the arena is supposed to be outdoors, does that mean it will be like the maze in Harry Potter? ALIVE!?!? :D))
(Just. Plain. AWESOME!)
(That'd be SO cool!)
((A living maze....*light bulb*
QWERTYUIOP[ASDFGHJKL;ZXCVBNM,./
OMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.­
*composes self*
yes. yes, it does have a mind of its own. i dont mean to steal Rowling's ideas, but I think that would be interesting to see what happens, like if the routes change or things come out or people get sucked in.))
(Hmmm, not really tking her ideas. The idea of a labyrinth that's nigh impossible to navigate is a recurring idea through literature. Take the myth of the minotaur. The movie Labyrinth. The last coupe of episodes of Black Butler. I'm positive there's more, but I can't think of them at the moment.)
((Well, yeah, I see. *sees mention of Labryinth* EEK!
Sorry. Lol.
I think eventually it rights itself and lets the winner out, but as the Games progress, it switches the twists and turns, spitting out obstacles and muttations, pulling people in (i don't know if that should be once they die, or that just happens and puts them as far from the right path as possible), etc.))