The Hunchback of Notre Dame Disney's Hunchback On Broadway!!!

Quasimoda posted on Jan 30, 2009 at 03:49AM
Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame is offically coming to the Broadway stage! I love the music and Im interested to see what they will do!

UPDATE DECEMBER 2010:

"In a recent interview, Alan Menken has confirmed an American revival coming soon to New York"

link

link

link

link

link

"Disney's first original foreign-language production, which ran from 1999 to 2002 in Berlin, is being revamped for its U.S. premiere."

link

Also...If you want to see an amazing Hunchback musical,check out Vox Lumiere!They actually just on nomimated for 5 Grammys! Kevin Saunders Hayes is the mastermind behind this genious show! I was very lucky and I got front row seats and 'personalized' back stage passes! Im so happy to know that Im their #1 and the said it themselves! Kevin and I often do email together and I can't wait to see them again! This is by FAR mt most favourite Hunchback adaptation!
last edited on Dec 22, 2010 at 05:48AM

The Hunchback of Notre Dame 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua courtney7488 said…
big smile
Wow, that's great! I always thought Hunchback would be great on stage. I just didn't know if they would ever adapt it for Broadway because the film isn't as popular as other Disney films like The Lion King or Mary Poppins.
hơn một năm qua defyingglory said…
OMG THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!! FINALLY!
hơn một năm qua Quasimoda said…
heart
Yea! It should be exiting! I have a teacher that knows things about this too! ;)

But my fav HoND musical will always be Vox Lumiere!
hơn một năm qua loganjohnsn said…
big smile
HOLY CRAP!! i can't express how excited i am! this is my favorite movie. it's officially number one on my dream list,also lion king on broadway!!!i was sad when searched for hunchback on broadway or play and did not find anything. i just hope it will be as amazing as the movie!!!
heart
Yea! I can't wait!!! But as I just said...If you wanna see an AMAZING Hunchback show, watch Vox Lumiere! They actually just on nomimated for 5 Grammys!
hơn một năm qua dnjfemelwmsl said…
when are they gona do the play ??
Hmm...Im not sure...
hơn một năm qua jmtrumpet said…
I played trumpet in the Pit Orchestra for the final two years Disney's "Der Glöckner von Notre Dame" (Hunchback) ran in Berlin (it premiered in 1999 and ran until 2002). It was a great show and I look forward to it finally coming to the States. It's a darker, much more adult version than the cartoon. More in line with how it was originally written.
hơn một năm qua EmilyELewis said…
The German version of this musical (the only one thus far) is just amazing.

Also, they're apparently un-darkening it to bring back to the US...
hơn một năm qua lovegypsy64 said…
Hopefully when the musical comes to the US,they will have decided to use the cute,spunky jester/puppeteer Clopin instead of the crippled old beggar Clopin. That would make it more fun.