The Host THE DREAM IAN!

h0ney009 posted on Sep 27, 2009 at 02:09PM
STEVEN STRAIT, he's supper sexy and talented. I've watched almost every movie he's been in and all of them are great!! He would make an AWESOME Ian!!!

The Host 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua johnhelms said…
My choice would be new comer Erik Fellows he plays the sexy bad boy "Troy" on Days of our lives..check him out:

link

last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua MarianneDragon said…
Definitely Erik Fellows

He has Ian's build, the eyes, hair, everything that Stephenie described Ian to be
hơn một năm qua vickyvicious said…
Jensen Ackles!!!! If you've seen Supernatural you know why. He doesn't have that baby face hotness that some girls want. He's scruffy hot. Super droool.
hơn một năm qua geffrys100 said…
yeah, steven strait is HOT! and he has those dark features...*sigh*. I like ian somerhalder or chris evans too. I just really hope they cast melanie right...not just any actress with a pretty face.
hơn một năm qua kuncuyug said…
I think Matt Dallas or Jared Padalecki would be good but Henry Cavil is super hot, too.
hơn một năm qua thehostxox said…
DEFINITELY TOM STURRIDGE!!! link
hơn một năm qua ksteiner said…
Guys, don't you remember what Stephanie wrote about him? His basic features are: blue eyes, really light skin, tall, muscular, black hair and beautiful face.
Jensen Ackles, Steven Strait and Jared Padaleki has NOTHING to do with his basic features, how you want them to put these guys to play Ian?
Ian Somerhalder, Tom Sturridge, Henry Cavil and Erik Fellows are beautiful boys, but they can not play Ian. Or they are too old, or too small.
Think back in your choices and try to see the character the way Stephenie describe
hơn một năm qua kuncuyug said…
Henry Cavill is not too old. He's 27 which is close enough because Stephenie said Ian was 26. He's not small, either. I think he's muscular enough.

I agree with you about Jensen, Steven and Jared. I mean I suggested Jared earlier but I don't know what I was thinking because he's really too tall and Kyle's supposed to be the tallest one.
 Henry Cavill is not too old. He's 27 which is close enough because Stephenie đã đưa ý kiến Ian was 26. He's no
hơn một năm qua ksteiner said…
Henry IS tall and muscular enough, I just think he has a 'old face' you know? like.. he seems older than he really is (not in a bad way, he still hot)
hơn một năm qua ILoveIan7 said…
Only IAN SOMERHALDER!
 Only IAN SOMERHALDER!