Các anh hùng của đỉnh Olympus Make Your Own Hero

parras2 posted on Jan 31, 2012 at 11:00PM
this is where you can make a demigod go on quests make friends/enemies and other demigodly stuff all you have to do is put your demigods

Name-

Age-

Immortal Parent-

Powers-

Weapons-

Personality-

Appearance-

and other things you want us to know about your demigod

(ok now it's time for the rules)1.don't make your character to strong 2. you cant control another persons character without their permission 3. please keep cussing down to a minimum 4. if you go on a quest go to this link:link

so far we have

Dante- son of Thanatos (me)
Keira- daughter of Hermes (Zelda4Efas)
Jesse- daughter of Poseidon (venus143)
Kaylee- daughter of Demeter (universalpowa)
Josiphia- daughter of Apollo (pink-bookworm)
Annie- daughter of Artemis (me-demigod4life)
Maya- daughter of Morpheus (ninjagirl77)
Skia- daughter of Styx (Nemisis)
Aidan- son of Apollo (sonofapollo27)
Mike- son of Zeus (Jasonfan44)
Ema- daughter of Nyx (emafluff)
Vanessa- daughter of Hades (Icrs50)
Noah- Immortal parent unknown (icuSTALKER)
Alex- son of Hades (killer24)
Charlie- son of Hectate (lolking)
Roberto- son of Kratos (darkling_menace)
Jake- son of Hephaestus (crash14)
Hannah- daughter of Athena (percy4forever)
Alvin- son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)
Blaze- son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Mark- son of Hemera (leond143)
Ariana- daughter of Aphrodite (NotSoPerfecme)
Eragona- daughter of Poseidon (BitemeIVampire)
Bella- daughter of Hades (BellaAndBubba)
Zane- son of Poseidon (1999jacko1)
Cara- daughter of Thanatos (Nicoliclous)
Kiara- daughter of Greg (DaugtherOfAll)
Kyle- son of Poseidon (sorenGuardian1)
Skylar- daughter of Aphrodite (anyone can control her)
Colin- son of Hephaestus (Ares2002)

and if anyone would like to be one of the original characters from the PJO or the HoO series you can(gods are included)

if you still want to be apart of the make your own hero please go to this link
last edited on Apr 20, 2012 at 03:24PM

Các anh hùng của đỉnh Olympus 5223 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 5223

hơn một năm qua crash14 said…
Hey that looks like alex holy crap that is alex. *takes wheel and charges the dead knight* yeaaah*one get up and I set it on fire* I just can't lose today
hơn một năm qua darkling_menace said…
"hey looks like theyre retreating from something"
hơn một năm qua killer24 said…
"yeah hot head bring the pian lets get are camper" *jumps up and fights*
hơn một năm qua lolking said…
*Wakes up and sees some wierd stuff going on and seeing monsters retreating for a wierd reason I was too weak too say somthing but I tried too and it came out* "Candy I want Candy" I said awkwardly.
last edited hơn một năm qua
You haven't seen anything yet turns hammer into sword and charges in
hơn một năm qua lolking said…
(wait I havent or have they havnt?)
*tosses Charlie a bag of Skittles*
"there, now help us"
*puts on my bronze knuckles, hits them together and lightning comes out*
"guy get behind that rock" (i hope this work) *make's black fire* "now guys "
I hope you know what your doing
"yeah me too but it may buy you time" "so go" *unleashes black fire
Ok guys let's go get that whistle. Alex were gonna need your help taking out the giant but I got hyperion
"i can take the giant, im the strongest there is"
We all take on the giant but you and me can take hyperion
"i'll go after him first, im a lot stronger than a normal demigod, and i'll be able to hold my own against a titan"
"hay guys i can't hold this just wing it" *come on guys make up your mine all ready*
hơn một năm qua Nemisis said…
oh I'm gonna help with the big ugly (giant) *eyes glow a faint black as black water swirls around my hands*
"its breaking guys" *fire disappears and i go fly of somewhere* "bye guy"
hơn một năm qua Alvin2442 said…
Name-Alvin Hamilton

Age-17

Immortal Parent-Poseidon

Powers-Atmokinesis

Weapons-5ft sword ghostly white made from The Five Underworld Rivers A key of Hades and the Big Three's powers named Universe,and two daggers like his sword named The Twins(For his Horescope is Gemini) and a bow Golden collored at the top and Sliver Colored at the bottom made by Apollo and Artemis named suoon

Personality-a kind guy who likes to read alot if u get on his friendly side u will like friends u can gain his trust but not to easliy and if u get him mad some secret power and u will be on the ground crying for mercy he givesd u three chances then your out he has ADHD and dylestia and he can wait longer than a normal demigod

Appearance-Dark Sea Blue Eyes Jet Black Hair and a perfect teeth etc(Thanks to Eros)

Other-Alvin has been traveling around the world since he was 6 he learned he was a demigod and monsters starting to attack so he grabbed his stuff and left so monsters wouldn't hurt his family which was he beautiful mortal mom Nia and his two half brothers(who are not demigods)During his traveles he met a Poseidon like Horse he has and he named it Arien he is currently in Alvin's Stable blessed by all Protogenois

Height-6ft

Ok. Skia you get hyperion roberto hold off the giant while me and alex take on the army roberto call alex when you need help remeber demigods and gods
walks down street thinks"where am i well new york of course but why did that minotaur attack me and i killed a snake when i was little just like a certain greek myth i know i killed a minotaur with my bare hands"walks sees a tree with a dragon doesn't really know why but feels a pull to that place like i should go there walks along hill goes in"Um... anyone here"spots broken tree"wonder who did tha"confused
Burns sign so it takes out. 25 skeltons " don't mess with hephaetus"
"anyone here"yells
"ok guys i may have sume broken stuff but lets do it"
sees a beach so runs there but sees a craven showing u have to go underwater"man how ima get in there i know i can't brethe underwater or can i"
Alex can you bury these skeltons
walks around and sees a horse gets on it and whispers ξαλφλιφουψοη then it took off with great speed we stopped at a gas station wwhere i saw people fightning"who are yall"
watches quietly after that
"with pleasure i am the ghost king you must obey me" *makes dead go back to dead* "urg man i'm tired lets keep going"
stays on horse watching again shouts"who are yall nobody's answering who are yall"getting frustared
Ok now the titan. Starts fighting sword to sword
'Hey ' I yell at Hyperion . The black water flows. out of my hands and shoots him in the eye. He screams in pain. "yeah that's water from the Styx " I grin. I run and leap. My dagger goes straight into his heart. he dissinergrates. (I'm not sure if that's what he'd do just go within it) .
That's skia now let's down that giant
amulet apperes on neck takes it off and its turns into a sword it says πυρεοξεανωατερ on hilt and on the rock its says ολδποωερφυλσωορδ theres a note in greek it says its an old and powerful sword only the storngest can use sincerly father"who's my father but on the hilt it says pureoceanwater so ima guessing my father is Poseidon"trident apperes on head proving it
"time for me to shine"
*charges after the giant, bat in hand, hits it as hard as i can, it makes a big impact and electrocutes him all over*
blush
Hey ugly roses are red violents are blue I thought I knew ugly until I saw you * dodges to the left while giant tries to kill me* ha my dad is stronger than you
hears my father voice in head"trust your instinct and feel your connection to the ocean know it put your mind to it u will feel more powerful every second u do"sliently says thank u dad "HEY PEOPLE FIghtning THE TITAN CAN I HELP"
If you can teleport from new york to california through water then yah were in the uderworld
thinks about the ocean but without me saying horse luchures forward towards the giant"what the P-horse lurches to where yall parked the car"Um... this is awrkward"
"u talking to me if u are need a way to the underworld well River Sytx is a liquid are in some form of water i could teleport u there witha air bubble around us so we don't feel the pain of Sytx how about that"charges into the battle
*grabs the giants leg and pulls him back, causing him to fall*
"and my dad is stronger than all of you"
" hay guys i feel wired" *eyes glow pure black*(Alex its your dad i have blessed you kill the giant my son) "yes dad" *charge at the giant*
controls the water vapor and makes it like i can fly towards the giant"um... hope this works"jumps off it and slashes at the giant using water vapor to my advanctice
"don't care"leaps toward giant your fightning makes big water hands around me punching the giant"so water is everywhere particuliy"stabs giant then dodges a hit"u move so boring make it fun"
you can probably tag along if its okay with him, but we got the Styx covered. "I'm Skia, Daughter of Styx" "ugly, you think you hurt now wait till you feel this. " shoots Styx water at him shooting arrows.
nearly gets hit but i jumped on his arm before he could hit me keeps slashing at his arms golden ichor flowing out the vuts"this is really boring i wonder why i haven't just charged staright at the head sliding down"charges up arm and puts sword in giant's chest slidiong down"whooo this is the life i think i might like a demigods life"
Watch this *hit roof of cave causing stalamites to fall and pin the giant
oh i guess i never did mention my name but ima Al-dodges one of attacks covered in golden ichor fron the sliding thing dodges another attack from his arms"i didn't get the finshed don't interupt me Giant ima Alvin son of Poseidon"smiles then slashes at the giant hands
"this is no fun just beating a giant"smiles the looks confused"wait how did i get here so fast i was just at this camp Camp Half-Blood then i got on this horse and he dived thourgh the water i made the water keeps us dry and tele us here and then ima at a gas station with a daugther of Sytx this is lots of confusing"
smile
"oh i can tele us into the Underworld in front of River Sytx then Skia can take it from there i guess"sighs turns sword back into a amulet"now u gona get in the car"smiles
gets back on horse"ima bored anything to do yall going to the Underworld if so can i come"