The Fairly OddParents New Episodes??

firenationgirl posted on Jul 28, 2007 at 03:10AM
when is there going to be new episodes I truely love this show but I am getting tired of watching the same ones. So if anyone knows anything about new episodes please tell me

The Fairly OddParents 6 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua 14enbee said…
Three things. 1. Watch 77 secrets of FOP. 2. He going get a little bro or sis I think I'm not sure. 3. I also think he is goning to lose one of the two godparents. Don don don!
hơn một năm qua dustfinger said…
Guess what it came true. New episodes!
hơn một năm qua loganm said…
i wanna see more new episodes with baby poof.
hơn một năm qua blackparade said…
i hate the old ones! they weird and i miss the semi-old ones, but not the ones from like 2000... lolzz
hơn một năm qua dmh34641414 said…
The children of south Africa sat around their table that morning. Their body's full and their meat bulging. As a colossal bird sat in front of them.

Their father had returned home last night after making peaceful discussions with the guerrilla's leader. Odd considering he was demanding genocide of their entire tribe just a week ago.

In the middle East, Michale Rosenbaum and Ackmed Jiinana both went out for a drink, Taking in their customary jabs at one another in good fun and with good grace. For though they were both religious men, they knew that God and Heaven was big enough for both of them.

In China, The first laws regarding proper medical care for all of it's citizens was instigated. And the government handed over sovereignty to the people of the nation.

The final act was set at the United Nations, When all the world's leaders and all the world's men agreed to set aside their differences and see the world set in the right direction. All nuclear weapons, all guns and rifles, all weapons that could harm anyone were destroyed. And the people rejoiced for there was nothing left to fear.

In America. Two magical creatures and a young boy watched TV.

"So lemme get this right. Nobody thought to try and rid world hunger, instigate world peace or remove all disease and suffering? Even with an unlimited supply of magic powers?" the boy asked.

"Not really," the green haired one said.

"Damn. Kids are dicks," the boy commented.
hơn một năm qua venvargie said…
laugh
Lol at dmh34641414 *claps*