That ‘70s show Favourite episode

joeclark posted on Oct 11, 2007 at 12:41AM
Name your favorite episodes or scenes of the show!!!
save

That ‘70s show 9 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua bigdaddyjerry said…
I liked the episode where they go to their old elementary school and found their permanent records. Beula is still hott.
hơn một năm qua AndrejP said…
I liked anyone from my favorite season, season 8. But I guess my favorite would have to be the "The Imigrant Song" episode from the fifth season.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Dundiechampion said…
In my opinion season 8 was not very good. Hardly any Kelso and no Eric. And Randy is the worst character ever. They didn't even need him. No offfense. Anyway my favorite episodes are An Eric Forman Christmas That 70's Musical and Garage Sale.
hơn một năm qua lucysmileyface said…
hmmm...favourites...so many...the first one in season 5-"going to california", when donna and eric find out about hyde and jackie...hillarious when eric says: "i'm blind!"...then the musical, "join together", "chrismas"
hơn một năm qua sarah9888 said…
My fave episodes are 'Going to California' 'That 70s Musical' 'That Disco Episode' 'Eric's Panties' 'Eric's naughty no-no' and 'baby fever'
hơn một năm qua XXXgrampsXXX said…
my fav episode has to be when jackie gives head to kelso (=
hơn một năm qua senna said…
Best episode are there 3 for my

Eric's pilot. The first every.
Canadian Road trip. Season 3. Laughed everything i watched and watch it for like 30/40 times

Last. the last is good to!
hơn một năm qua zaray said…
laugh
when kelso is a pagent boy lol! and jakie enters the pagent let fez do her hair (when in the circle(i think they call it)kelso ask "hey guys wanna know what a funny word is....pickleweasle!!LOL!!
hơn một năm qua britt12345 said…
i like so many episoeds that it is 2 much 2 type

but i guess my fav would have to be the halloween one with the permant records and how we find out some of there secrets.