Teen Titans Teen Titans rp anyone?

Teawanee posted on May 06, 2010 at 02:39PM
I've been wanting to role play teen titans for a while, but I can't find one already started, so I guess I'll have to start one. Ok So, the story is that we're a differeny sector of the teen titans. You can make a character, and after we have enough people, we'll start. You can be a titan, or a villain. No one is allowed to be uber-powerful, so I'll make a rule that you must have 2 weaknesses, you have to tell us one, and send me a message with the other one so I know you have anotherone but dont have to tell everyone.
last edited on May 09, 2010 at 03:56PM

Teen Titans 152 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 152

hơn một năm qua Teawanee said…
Here is my character:

Name: Felidae

Power: She can turn into any animal under the classification "Felidae" (Or, any catlike animal in other words.) She can change coloration to anything the animal can naturally be.

Weakness: She is easily distracted by things darting across the floor, because of her cat instinces. Her other weakness, so no one think's ill cheat, is that she is not very physically strong.

Backgound: You can tell us your background, but it is not nessicarry, but it is advised to have it in mind.

Personallity: Felidae acts much like a cat, she has moodswings alot. She often jokes, and loves to laugh. But be warned, most of her jokes are sexual.

Apperence:
 Here is my character: Name: Felidae Power: She can turn into any animal under the classificatio
hơn một năm qua Lucy64 said…
cool. ill use my charactor Girl Flash(info on the Forum "make your own Teen Titan Charater). Her weakness is her family. She doesnt want to be left alone like abandoned. so if anything happened to them, and she was alone in life, she would be very depressed...lol. and- shes not the brightest bulb in the tanning bed so, her second weakness is when shes running, shell run into things a lot. things that sorts just pop out at her. that realy screws her up:)
smile
Welcome to the rp Lucy64, some of my real life friends should be joinin soon.
hơn một năm qua SoyalaLeisu said…
Your friends in real life are here! I'm GaGa, btw.
I konw who u r gaga! I couldn't forget u if i wanted to, not that i ever would want to forget you. But fill out the form so other ppl know who u are! + u need 2 tell me ur weaknesses.

hơn một năm qua SoyalaLeisu said…
Gaga is an alien shapeshifter who landed on earth to impregnate all human life with her children, but is good now because she realizes that most humans aren't compatible with her alien children.

Weaknesses: 1)She can see things that aren't obvious, and put two and two together, but what most people realize right away it takes her longer to notice...such as the time she lost her favorite toy on the kitchen table.

2) everytime she touches someone and says EE in a loud voice, she gives away an embryo.

3) Most of her babies are either aborted or misscarried, so her race is dying.

4) She's more susceptible to human diseases.

and 5) She can never tell anyone "normal" human who she is or they will lock her up.

Okay!
hơn một năm qua Pennypatch321 said…
okay!

Name: Pepper

Power: I can shoot stars from my hands, along with beams of light. I also have some pepper spray in my belt which is how I got the name: Pepper.

Weaknesses: 1)Extremely bright places. the stars won't really show and stuffs, and the beams of light is kinda hard to see, so I can't aim right... Nighttime is the best time for my powers...
2)I also lose my train of thought during battle sometimes... short term memory loss...
3)And another weakness is that I.. erm... umm.. I forget.. Oh yeah! Migraines. They will put me in a bad mood.. well, not really a bad mood, but I just won't be able to do anything...

Background: Well, One night, I was just a normal girl sitting in the living room watching TV. Then, I heard a CRASH from outside. I went out to investigate, and there was a meteor in my yard!! I couldn't resist but to touch it, and it made a fizzling sound, and I blacked out. The next thing I knew, I was in my bed, and it was well past mid-night. I noticed that my wrists were burned, and somehow, I shot a beam of light our my open window! That was the start of my new powers.

Personality: Very friendly, but can act a little crazy when I've had too much sugar, sometimes, my craziness is unexplainable...

Appearance: Well, you know my appearance, so can you post the picture that you created of me? if not, I can describe myself.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hmm... I think that you should create your own fan club for this! that would be awesome!!
wink
Lol yeah pepper I might do that Xp

Anyway Im going to make another character because we only have girls so far. If anyone else wants to they can make another character too. I'll make him later tho cuz I'm in school right now (Shhh!) lol
hơn một năm qua Moonshine321 said…
big smile
okay, I am the same person as Pennypatch321, but if you need boys, I can create one under this account... I'll be thinking of a name... and everything. xD
smile
Thanks Pepper ^-^ We also need villians so if u no anyone plz recruit them!
hơn một năm qua IchigoShirosaki said…
laugh
alright i'm here at last
mischievous
hmmm... well, Felidae, I would like to be Douglas, Pepper's evil twin brother... if that's okay with you...
tongue
Info!! frist character

Name: Remi
power: same as Raven's, thier twins 8D
weaknesses:she doesn't have control over her emotions and tends to let the best of them get to her, and bugs really freak her out.
Background: Raven's Twin sister, a decendant of an unknown prophecy, doesn't remember much of her past.
personality: sometimes moody and cranky, hyperactive at times, protective, sensitive, and tends to show off without meaning to.
apperance: link

Name: Koru

Power: "Black" magic. he can teleport himself and anyone he touches. He can also Make himself invisable.

Weakness: He hates bugs, the sight of them make his skin crawl. He also hates to see his friends hurt, and will leave a battle he's haveing to hep them.

Backgound: He trained at the H.I.V.E. acadamy, even tho he never was evil. But in his training, he was "Stained" evil, any time won, some of his foes blood would be given to him, and in turn his eyes are a blood red.

Personallity: He at first comes off as mean. But It's really his looks. He's very shy, but once he's decided he likes you, he is very sweet.

Apperence:

Name: Koru Power: "Black" magic. he can teleport himself and anyone he touches. He can also Mak
Here is a pic for pepper
 Here is a pic for pepper
laugh
yay!! that's mee!! well. Pennypatch321 me...
And gaga. lol.
 And gaga. lol.
just to let everyone know, our team is part of sector 69. We are the mid-atlantic regoin. (yes i no wat 69 means *perverted grin*)
laugh
lol. 69. okay, no offense, but there are little kids on here that probably don't get it. Don't tell them... xD
Name: Achilles [pronounced: A-Kil-eez] (AKA Akill)

Power: He has a staff with a moon (which turned him evil) that he can use, only in moonlight, to shoot blue beams of fire. He can also shoot fire from the palms of his hands. He also keeps a whistle in his pocket so he can call certain nocturnal animals to help him fight.

Weaknesses: Daylight. They say that he is nearly blind in daylight because of how much time he spends at night or in the dark.

Background: Achilles was doing his homework as usual when he heard a CRASH outside. (this is where he sees Pepper, his twin sister touch the meteor, and he takes her into her room and then goes back out to investigate). He looked at the meteor that seemed to put his sister in this state. He was careful not to touch it, but he slipped on mud, and and fell onto the meteor. He was unconscious for a few minutes until he finally woke up. He looked at his hands, and the palms were singed. He looked around to see two staffs next to him, one had a moon, and the other had a star. He took them both, and now, the moon is the only one left...

Personality: He used to be a great guy, nice and friendly, but ever since her touched that staff, he has become a dark, evil person. If he sees his twin sister, he tries to destroy her.

Appearance: will post the pic later!!

He is Pepper's twin brother!! and luckily, Pepper didn't touch the staffs, or else she would be evil!
big smile
Here's Akill!
I know it's kinda crappy. when I tried to make it larger, it kinda made it look weird... but he has a blue moon on his left cheek (opposite of Pepper's) and his staff (which turned him evil) has that blue moon symbol yet again. Pepper loves her brother which is why she wears that moon necklace... heheh
 Here's Akill! I know it's kinda crappy. when I tried to make it larger, it kinda made it look weird..
big smile
lol
Im going to start. If anyone wants to join, they can still join. i'm going to start with how we all meet.

Felidae was fighting some kind of monster, they were common in this town. The type isn't important, but it may help if you know it was too much for her to handle herself. She remembered, One of the titans had given her that communicator in case this happened. She hid from the monster for just long enough.
"Hello? Robin?"
"Hello? who is this?"
"Felidae."
"Is everything ok? Were busy!"
"I need back up!"
"We'll send some others to help." *click*

Felidae continued to fight untill the backup arrived.

Pepper was sitting at home when her communicator went off.
"Hello?"
"Pepper, you are needed to help Felidae-"
"Felidae? Who's that?" She stood up.
"It doesn't matter, she needs help! Meet her in Gyrot."
"Where in Gyrot?"
"I don't know. Just look for the big monster!"
Pepper hung up, and headed outside to where her special "Pepper Motorcycle" was. Luckily, she lived close to Gyrot, so it only took her five minutes to get there. She parked her Pep-cycle, as she calls it, in a dark abandoned ally, and kicked on her hover boots, to get a better look at the city. She saw the giant blob of a monster with this cat-like person fighting it. She flew in to help.
Remi was sitting down jaming out to three days grace when she felt her Communicator went off.

she took an ear plug out and opened it.

"what do ya want?"

"there's someone requesting back up, someone named Felidae, Pepper should be there soon are is already there.."

"whatever."

Remi got up and flew off to god knows where...
Koru was practising his powers when...
"Koru, can you go to Gyrot to help Felidae?"
"Felidae? Who the hell is that?"
"Someone who needs help, go!"
"Whatever."
He teleported to Gyrot city hall. 'they allways attack city hall or the orphanage.' He thought, but the monster hadn't gotten that far yet. He saw a girl fly overhead. 'Guess I'll follow her. And he ran towards the direction she was going...
Pepper heard someone running from below her. She looked down and saw a boy with black hair and red eyes following her on the ground. 'What the hell?' She murmured. She was getting freaked out by the way this guy was stalking her, so she swerved to the right, and flew right next to the buildings of Gyrot, trying to get the boy off her trail.
'Ok, i know the monster isnt in that builing. That girl must not be back up.'
koru Listened, he could hear commotion, so he just followed the sound untill he came across someone he knew. A girl...
laugh
Remi was on her way, when she crashed into something or someone more persay.
She grunted as she fell on top of said person, she opened her eyes and they met with a pair of red ones.
they stared at each other for a moment..
"IT'S YOU!" both of them screamed pointing at each other.
"Koru! what are you doing here?"
"well i was off to be back up for some stupid chick named Felidae.." he muttered.
"huh funny thing, i was doing the same thing."
"well let's team up."
"alright."
both of them went off and towards the scene, ready for action.
"GOD DAMN IT!" Felidae sreamed. "I called for back-up a half hour ago!" She rushed at the reptilian monster and jumped up, turning into a tiger midair, crashing onto the monster's head, digging in with her claws. She skid down a little, leaving her shred marks on the monster as sh did. "No wonder I hate that robin kid. I shoulda called Beast boy or Cyborg."
She bit down hard on the monsters scaly skin. a small amount of blood went into her mouth, and being mostly cat it tasted good to her. She bit harder. The monster threw her into the window of a building were a girl with a star on her cheeak seemed to be hiding...
Pepper jumped as a cat-like girl crashed into the window right next to her. She ran over to her and immediately asked, "Are you okay?"
"Yes, of course I'm okay." She said sarcastically "How would you feel if a monster threw YOU at a fucking window while you were waiting for fucking back-up to arrive?!"
Pepper was surprised as she realized that this must be Felidae. "I'm sorry I'm late. Some dude with red eyes was stalking me. I thought that he might've been a bad guy, so I just tried to get him off my trail. Then I saw this nice little building that I just had to bask in its glory. I'm Pepper by the way." Pepper helped Felidae back up.
"Well, next time, don't get side-tracked." Felidae said in a stern voice.
They both flew towards the monster as two more people arrived. The red-eyed guy included...
~BACK AT AKILL'S HEAD-QUARTERS~
Akill was sitting in his usual chair listening to different communications all throughout the world. There was a team of hero's in Hong Kong fighting off "Godzilla" again; a team of hero's somewhere in Russia trying to defeat MegaMan once again; Galina, a hero, was helping a kitten out of a tree. Akill was getting tired of hearing the same old shit with the hero's, so he was going to shut off his radio when something caught his attention.
"Hello? Robin?" "Hello? who is this?" "Felidae." "Is everything ok? Were busy!" "I need back up!" "We'll send some others to help."
Akill sat up and immediately traced the call to a city called Gyrot. He hasn't done anything exciting in the past month, so he dicided to head to Gyrot and fight this Felidae person, and whoever came to be back-up...
laugh
WITH REMI AND KORU

"that's one ugly monster..." Remi muttered.
"yeah but the bigger they are the harder they fall.."
"true."

they ran towards the scene, Remi took the lead.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!"

Remi attacked the moster hiting him head on
Felidae and Pepper had just arrived on the scene.
"Finnally, you took long enough!"
"Whatever." Koru said. This made Felidae angrier. but like a good little hero, she took her anger out on the monster. turned into a tiger, and bit the monster on his leg, another small amount of blood leaked. The monster looked down, to see her. It tryed to shake her off, by lifting up his leg to shake it. She held on tight with her claws.
"Someone attack him from behind and knock him over! NOW!" She yelled, before bitting into it again.
"I GOT IT!" Remi yelled charging after the monster.

Remi charged and held her hands in the air, "AZARATH METRION ZINTHOS!"

Remi launched a large attack and knocked it over.
Pepper used her beam of light power on the monster's eyes trying to blind him. She succeeded as the monster covered its eyes. She then used her special power kick and kicked the monster's stomach hoping to knock it over, but it barely even budged. "I need some help over here!" she shouted as she went in for another kick and some punches.
Te monster fell over.
Koru held his hands on the monster. They both disappered.
"Were'd he go!?!" Felidae yelled.
He came back. "I Teleported the monster into space.
"We make a good team!" Pepper said.
"Yeah, i guess we do." Felidae said, still alittle ticked off. 'Damn monsters, why do they always attack this town?'
Akill was almost to Gyrot when he heard a large crash. He figured that the hero's threw down the monster, but he headed on just wanting to fight. As he approached, he saw four figures floating in the air cheering for victory. He flew faster, and just as he was almost next to them, he shouted, "Don't think that you've won yet!" The hero's turned around, and he noticed his sister, Pepper, with the star on her cheek...
Pepper's eyes grew wide as she saw her evil brother right in front of her. "Achilles," she murmured. Her first instinct was to fly away, but she stayed and shot a beam of light straight at his face, but he swerved out of the way.
"Woah, little sister, don't be like that. What happened to you liking me?" He smirked.
"That stopped when you killed our parents." Pepper could remember that horrid day when Akill first turned evil. He just came into the house four hours after him and their parents got into a fight. As soon as he had walked through that door, he used his powers and lit the house on fire. Luckily, Pepper got out safely, not knowing that her parents were still inside.
"You brought that on yourself. YOU killed them, you left them there to die. You could've saved them, but you didn't." Akill brought her back to reality.
"But I'm not the one who lit the house on fire trying to kill everyone!" She shot a bolt of lightning at her brother just skimming his arm. She hated it when she got angry, she couldn't aim right, and her brother knew it.
Akill was furious with her now. He used his staff and shot blue fire right at Pepper, but she dodged it.
"C'mon guys! Let's finish him off..."
"UGH! Ok, I'll help." Felidae was hoping on going home now, but no. They had to fight some kid. Felidae Turned into a serville, and jumped straight up, grabbing Akill's feet with her claws. She turned into a lion, and he was dragged down by the weight. He shot her with some kind of blue energy, knocking Felidae off, but not without leaving scratches all over his ankles. Felidae was so pissed off now, she couldnt think straight. "DAMN IT!"
We're loosing. Pepper thought. Why does he have to be so powerful? Then, she realized that most of his energy was coming from his staff. She flew in as fast as she could, and shot another lightning bolt at him, only this time aiming for his hand that was holding onto his staff. She hit his hand dead on, and he opened his hand grasping it with his other, letting his staff fall without noticing it. He looked down at the staff, and tried to fly after it. Koru did the same, but Koru was faster. He reached the staff and disappeared with it, returning a few seconds later. Finally, we're getting somewhere.
(im sorry for the spelling mistakes...)
Girl flash and her sister were watching tv.
"my hand smells funny" said GF with a wince,"smell it"> she shoves her hand in Howlers face.
"gross! nO! im notgoing to smell your hand!"
But it smells like viniger, just smell it"
"why would it smell like vinigar?" she pushes the gloved hand away from her.
"maybe it was from cooking class! hey! remember that movie with the girl, and the guy and they were chefs or something?"
Howler smiles,"yeah, i like that movi-" they hear a familiar chime from domn stairs. in the blink of an eye, girl flass has it in her hand."hey i call--!"
"Call this?"GF says holding the TT comunicater on her forhead, fingers in the form of an "L".
"Damn" from howler.
"hey! no cursing, and you can have the next mission....maybe" Howler punches her older sister as she answers to Robin."OW! Dont do that when im talking to-Hey Robin..."her Geeky,dreamy,smile anwered with a cute stern face, but the voice came warm.
"Girl Flash.Theres a girl down in gyrot that needs your help, her name is Felidea. How fast can you be there?"
"faster than you can say Wally West"
"good. theres a team of makeshift titans down there, so be ready"
"will do, Robiepoo!" winks and logs off.
In a matter of seconds, Girl Flash is down in gyrot. 'that is one, fugly monster' she thinks as she zooms by it.
The others are in sight,"hey guys, im girl Flash, fastest girl alive...."
"oh...i saw that energy blast and thought it was the monster..." girl flash scrathced her hair and put her bangs back into place."sooo...wheres the monster? wait? AM I LATE?!"
Pepper looked at the new arrival. "Yeah, you're late for the big monster, but not late for the ugly monster." Pepper glared at her brother, and he blasted at her feet with fire. He hit her one foot, and it hurt, but Pepper didn't let it show. In return, she aimed for his eyes with a beam of light, and hit her target dead on.
"I'm NOT the ugly monster, but you're the ugly brat!"
Pepper took a deep breath, and responded, "Yes, I know I'm ugly, but at least I can admit it!" Akill was furious once again as he shot Pepper in the stomach with fire once again, and Pepper went into a spiral downwards...
Felidae lept to catch Pepper. She landed ontop of felidae. Then Akill laughed, before disappering. "She's uncoise, she needs to lay down somewhere." Koru sed after inspecting "Well, not on my back!" Felidae sed. "Were do you live?" Koru asked, as felidae turned into a tiger in order to easily carry Pepper.

"Welcome to my home! Don't break anything!" "you live in an aptment?" Girl flash said, looking at the building. "I own the whole building!" Thet walked into a ommon room, were there were couches and bookselves and a t.v. set up, and on either side of them, there were doors leading to aptments. "Each appt. has a bedroom, small kitchen, and a bathroom."

"We each get our own bathroom?" Koru asked. "Yeah, i guess till you go home." "We can't stay?" Remi asked as Felidae layed Pepper on the couch. "You want to stay in this town?"
"Don't tell me what to do!" Akill shouted.
"I'll tell you what to do if I want! I'm your mother!" Akill stormed off into the woods out in the back yard. Pepper followed him without anyone noticing. She saw him disappear behind a rock, but when she got there, there was a wall, nothing else. Where had he gone? There was no way he turned this way. Maybe she followed a squirrel? Impossible. This was too big to be a squirrel, and plus, she saw him. She decided to give up, and head home.

It's been about four hours since Akill disappeared. Her mother was cooking dinner, and by the smell of it, she was cooking potatoes and meatloaf. Pepper came downstairs to see if the food was ready.
"It won't be ready for another 5 min. dear!" Her mother said. "You don't have to come check on it every 2 mins! I can handle it!" Pepper turned to face the door, hoping that her brother would be back soon. She started to head up the stairs, when she heard the door open. She turned to see Akill with a smirk on his face. He raised one hand, his palm facing her, and fire blasted out of his hand, and she ducked, the fire going right over her head. Akill ran off, and Pepper turned to see the house in flames. She wanted to go help her parents out, but there was a wall of fire blocking her. She didn't see her mother thought, so she thought that they had already gotten out safely. Pepper ran out the door when the fire department arrived. As they put out the fire, men ran into her house in search of people. They dragged out two bodies, one male and one female, that were frighteningly familiar. They were her parents. She ran over to them, hoping that they were still alive, but they were too badly injured, that they had died. "Mom! Dad! No! Why?"

"no..no.." Pepper murmured in her sleep.
"Should we wake her up?" Remi asked
"I heard waking people up during a nighmare was a bad thing." Girl Flash said
"That's sleep walking."Felida told him
"Just wake her up!" Koru said.
Felidae put her paw on Pepper's shoulder.
"wha-what happened?" Pepper said, slowly opening her eyes.
"I think you were haveing a bad dream." Remi told her.
"oh yeah..."
"Where am I?" Pepper asked as she looked around. The last thing she remembered was that she was fighting Akill, they were arguing, but then she saw a flash of orange, and she was back when her parents had died.
"We are at my place." Felidae responded.
"You live in an apartment?" Pepper asked.
Felidae sighed and rolled her eyes, "Yes, but, I own the whole building!"
"We get our own rooms as long as we are staying too!" Koru exclaimed.
Pepper laughed. She knew that she couldn't stay. She had to get back home, her foster parents would be wondering were she was.
"Thanks for bringing me here and all, but I have to head home."
'oh good, less noise' Felidae though
"No! please stay!" Remi said.
"Yeah, why do you have to go?" Girl Flash asked.
"My, uh, parents will woory about me."
"What kind of superhero lives with there parents?" Koru said.
'oh, god, they're going to convince her to stay.' felidae thought be fore saying, "If she doesn't want to stay let her go, it's not like anything more exciting then an accasional monster happens here anyway."