Team Twilight Storytime!

BellaCullen96 posted on Mar 29, 2009 at 05:56PM
Okay, so I saw this on some other sites and it was tons of fun. I post three words and you guys post three more words to keep the story going. It can be as long as you want and about anything you want. I'll start:

One day I...

Team Twilight 59 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 59

hơn một năm qua shellycane said…
will marry Edward.
My heart is...
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua BellaCullen96 said…
...explodes whenever I...
hơn một năm qua Repo-girl said…
See James's hot body. Hey this is fun!
I wish I
could be a vampire. ok, that was 4 words but still...
Vampires smell like...
candy and rainbows? lol:D I'm hyper.
My blood is...
Like heroin to vampires. Vampires in the sun...
sparkle like diamonds. Gold is my...
eye color. Nomads are...
tempting, dangerous mates. If you could...
be a vampire...
I would give...
my services to the Volturi. If I was Bella...
i am clumsy. Carlisle is my...
Father-in-law. Nessie is my...
little cute nudger. I am hurt...
because Edward left me in New Moon(and my boyfriend left me in real life). Emmet is...
my big teddybear. Sometimes life is...
so fast because your a vampire:) Alice is...
my middle name. Can someone please...
Get rid of that dog stink?(Rosalie's POV) Jane is...
pissing me off. Alec seems like
an emo kid. James is...
a hot bitch. Breaking Dawn comes
last in Twilight. Victoria is...
lightly annoying, right? I come always
first. Laurent is...
some gay vampire. Jacob can warm
even a vampire.

(why all the random sentences? let's make this a random, funny story like on the twilight series spot, and it can be more than one word for now on)

One day Edward and Bella went over to Jacob's house. This was Edward's first time there because since Bella was a vampire now, the treaty was broken. At the Black house Jacob was watching Teletubbies and eating...
crisps, at least some that Paul didnt eat. He was still pissed about his sister and him, but yeah. Like most of the time Jacob wasnt wearing a shirt, but that didnt bother anyone anymore. He heart the Cullen Couple coming, and hoped that they would have brought Nessie aswell. But he would be dissapointed, seeing they came alone. In his typical way he got off of the sofa, awaiting them....
Bella was so happy to see Jacob. She said...
"I missed you so much Jakey, although I did NOT miss your smell. P.U.!"
It was almost Christmas and they wanted to decorate, since most of the werewolves still did not want to come to the Cullen house and Jacob wanted to spend time with his wolve bros and Nessie and Bella. They began by painting Easter eggs and on the tree they hung...
(remember, this can be random and funny)
and Edward said:"RANDOM POKE"!!!!!!!!!!! and he poked Jacob. Jacob said...
something looking very much like a sausage.
Jacob said: Damn it you smell like thousand dead fishes... .
Edward gave him the eye, then starting to laugh. Bella rolled her eyes, wondering if Jake had now finally lost his mind. Edward on the other hand grapped the sausage, asking for some ketchup. Jacob wondered what he was on about, knowing that vampires dont eat. None than less he got into the kitchen, grapping hot ketchup. Bella had by now taken on some Santa's hat, some more eggs. From the outside she heard noises...
(repo-girl, try to stick with what the people b4 you posted or it wont make sense)
(This is hard!)
...coming out of the pickle farm next door. She went over there to investigate and discovered they were having a birthday party for a bunch of hamburgers. Homer Simpson was there, trying to steal the pickles. Nessie being the total hero that she is, smacked down Homer, getting a loud D'uh from him. From behind she heard Edward sing some country song, trying to sound like Dolly Parton. They went back inside and...
hơn một năm qua bonnieboo said…
((my part is continued from bellacullen96))
they hung dog bones on the tree and put a bowl at the top. nessie thought that was funny so she took one of the bones and threw it out the house saying fetch and jacob did, however as soon as he stepped outside a big net fell out of the sky and landed on him. He then....
tried his best to escape, but it was pointless. From behind he heard Edward coming, still singing some weird Dolly Parton song. What was this? Absurdia? But instead of Edward helping him, the damn Vampire decided to get down to the beach, scaring the animals. Bella was still on the inside, wondering where everyone went.- knowing she would have to make all the work alone. She got up getting to Jake's kitchen, grapping some bottle of blood. She drank all with one try as...
...fast as she could. It turns out that the blood in the bottle was Jacob's. Since Bella had never tasted human blood before, this made her crazily thirsty. She raced out of the house and...
then saw Jacob in that position. All helpless in that net, and nowhere near. Being controlled by her thirst, she ripped that net away.- standing over Jake.
Jake: Whoah what a freakshow...
Edward had just returned from the beach, seeing his wife standing like that. His thoughts started to race, he thought that Bella would rape Jake, and he was amused about that thought.
Edward: Your in trouble, fido
Jacob: What...
In that moment Bella had jumped on him, nailing him down..
...with such force that his bones turned to dust. Seeing the agony on his face, she began to realize what she was doing. Bella imediatly picked him up and ran home to Carlisle. When she got there, Carlisle told Jake to eat some chopped chicken sushi ice cream mixed with 5 tons of pug hair. Jacob did and turned into...
a fuzzy-pink-monster!
The fuzzy pink monster flew out the window and got a job at a strip club!
(am I getting it BellaCullen96?)
(yep, good job!)
hơn một năm qua summerfrog said…
Nice story but I think it ends at the fuzzy pink monster