Super Junior Leeteuk's getting married???

donghaeleeteuk posted on Nov 15, 2009 at 04:55AM
Leeteuk is planning on getting married next year and is currently looking for a girl to marry.
Although this may sound like a rumour, its actually true.
But even though i am sad, i am happy that he is finally getting married because he is getting old.
Heechul should get married soon too.
SUJU OPPAS, SARANGHAE!!!!!!!
 Leeteuk is planning on getting married tiếp theo năm and is currently looking for a girl to marry. Altho
last edited on Nov 15, 2009 at 04:58AM

Super Junior 31 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua fifi-13-suju said…
heart
ok! yes he sad that on 'lat's sleap hear' but he did it say whene i hope he will be happy and i pray avery day for i can go and meat them all!!!!!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua Naz94 said…
big smile
i hope that he can find his true love.....
hwaiting....
hơn một năm qua azzo said…
laugh
I really wish him all the happiness, I just wish that he'll get a girl that will appreciate him, his cute, fun and caring...

Leeteuk oppa sarang hae!!
hơn một năm qua ILY_suju said…
big smile
leeteuk oppa,i hope u'll find ur true love..saranghae...aja fighting
hơn một năm qua dorz_06 said…
heart
.. its sooo ok!! but HYUNG LEETEUK must promise not to leave SUPER JUNIOR..

.. SUPER JUNIOR only 13 will be lousy w/o him....

.. and it will not b thesame anymore...

.. i hope that HYUNG LEETEUK cud find a really deserving girl for his love!!!.. advance BESTR WISHES HYUNG LEETEUK SARANGHAE!!!
hơn một năm qua changeun said…
big smile
GOOD LUCK in finding your soulmate ^________^
hơn một năm qua animeadd8 said…
big smile
WOW! that's a great news... i wish he'll be happy with da girl he found... and does it means he'll leaving SuJu? it's better be not! anyway, let's pray he'll never leave SuJu.hehehe...
hơn một năm qua syyoon1004 said…
but he hasn't founded a girl yet!
hơn một năm qua ffrhyme39 said…
laugh
I'm so happy!Congratulations, Leeteuk!I hope you will find the girl you like soon!Saranghae,Leeteuk oppa!Hwaiting!
hơn một năm qua anti_suju said…
big smile
GO LEETEUK U SHUD GO GET MARRIED THEN LEAVE SUPER JUNIOR THAT WUD B A GREAT DECISION
hơn một năm qua vuochny said…
smile
oh oppa will gey married next year, M so happy that he can find true love. oppa saranghae
hơn một năm qua han-je-ah said…
smirk
rite!!!heechul to have to getvmarry so he will not get hurt anymore with all the player.i am so glad heard that leeteuk wanna get marry next year.hope he will find a good mate not like donghae.
hơn một năm qua sunglynn said…
heart
oh that so sad,,but i hope that he's really happy with his future wife!!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua lee_siwon said…
congratulations teukie!
if he would be happy then it's fine!

anti_suju is such an idiot!
hey do you even have a brain???????
you are so annoying
hơn một năm qua SuJuforever said…
smile
Wow!Teukie oppa!Congratulations,hope you will a girl soon.Wish you happy with your soulmate but don't leave Suju!(really really want Jessica stayed away from Donghae oppa)
hơn một năm qua anfel said…
oppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whyyyyyyy??????????
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­m
why?
she 's verry lucky the girl who will be his wife
in everyway i will say congratulation and i'm sad
he won't be like the last time he won"t be funny anny more
don't you think like me ?
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua 10chummy said…
mischievous
ohh i think leeteuk is getting old and in his age he should get married .. i think leeteuk should visit philippines to find his soulmate near in dasmariñas cavite. .leeteuk hwaiting
hơn một năm qua songjinhyun said…
hơn một năm qua 29111995 said…
big smile
whoaa.. Is that for real?? Well, all I can say is "Wish you all the best Lee Teuk oppa". I hope he will find the right girl and live happily after getting married next year, because his happiness is the only one that make E.L.F happy. We probably sad, but if it's the best for him, we will support him until the end. But I wonder who is the lucky girl? ckck
hơn một năm qua yoonalove said…
he is already married and he has a kid im so happy for u
hơn một năm qua Jezel said…
Leeteuk Opp a, whatever you are happy__ i'm happy for You! & I wish No Matter How__ caring,love & understanding between You & Wife will be always & forever!!! Oppa please don't leave Super Junior 13 forever!!! LEETEUK OPPA, Whatever You are still in my Heart. Saranghae Oppa!!! God Bless & More Power SuJu 4ever!!!
hơn một năm qua Jezel said…
Leeteuk Oppa, this news makes me cry i can't explain Why?? But actually,even before i am wishing that you will found a right Girl that really compatible for you. LEETEUK OPPA With all my heart i wish that you are Happy Now & 4ever with your Family. Saranghaeyo Oppa!!! GodBless always!!
hơn một năm qua Pashtun said…
smile
Wish you the best
hơn một năm qua Nikki967threefo said…
True Love Waits
hơn một năm qua nofitasari said…
crying
oh no,,,,,i said you married,,,,,huhuhu
hơn một năm qua Ryeowook_love said…
angelic
Hayss.. Soo sad to hear that... but still I want to wish him a good luck on finding that special and lucky girl.. Oppa! don't rush okay? hihihih. Saranghae!
hơn một năm qua byaloveyesung said…
crying
oh.......i love him so much.....oh noooo........
hơn một năm qua resungminnie said…
smile
....lucky girl...
hơn một năm qua 851997 said…
wink
hope he will happy
hơn một năm qua ikabalqis said…
heart
i hopeyou be happy with your future wife..

saranghae leeteuk oppa !!
hơn một năm qua rieta99 said…
sick
are u graze u make my hard fall from my chest