Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4551-4600 of 31229

hơn một năm qua tanglebelly said…
•curls up next to her• night love
Skyheart

Well someone has to tell her to stop being so stupid and she obviously doesn't listen to us
Flintpaw

good luck hopefully you beat me to that
Shnheart
hơn một năm qua KatieK102 said…
*Mock-growls and head-buts him in the chest.* ~ Mistybreeze

*Finishes soon after, and simply hovers overtop of him for a moment.* *Smirks* "Sure, your restraint has probably improved, but just wait. I really don't think you understand what this is going to look like." *Begins lapping him up, deliberately slow and dramatic* ~ Thorntail

*Laughs* "Not really. There's just such an age gap between me and the other warriors. Some of them are young enough, but they've already got love interests. What about you?" ~ Berryfrost
hơn một năm qua TeamPeeta649 said…
Good night, my love. -Hushpool

*chuckles* I better or I'll be furious! -Darkmist

*pushes her down on her back lightly and stands over her, nuzzling her chest* -Redshadow

*Groans and leans his head back* You're killing me. Just like the old days, every time I calm down a bit you get me going again. -Blackpelt

I can do what I want Flintpaw! I don't need to be told what to do! -Frecklepaw

Love is blind. That's how I see it. Who cares about age or sex. *smiles slightly* Not really. There's someone I admire greatly, but I wouldn't call him a love interest. Besides, it may be a little too odd for most cats to understand. -Sweetpaw
Ugh, I really want to read Sweetpaw's character bio; wanna get to know her! Teammm!

*purrs and licks his ears* ~ Mistybreeze

"I try," *responds smugly. Finishes cleaning him and moves back up to his head* "It's not like you're the only one suffering though. My body is aching to have you inside of me, and there's nothing I can do about it. Pawing and licking myself is one thing, but that's another thing entirely." ~ Thorntail

*Shrugs* "I suppose so, although cats have preferences." *Shoulders her* "Well now you have to tell me! Don't leave me in suspense!" *narrows her eyes playfully* "Let me guess: it's Blackpelt." ~ Berryfrost
Gah! You are so stupid! •turns away and motions for Wrenpaw to follow him• what ever if you screw up its your fault! •pads out•
Flintpaw

•smirks• you know you can't always be the first at everything
Sunheart
It's coming trust me! XD I'm almost done with it hahah

How did I ever get so lucky? -Redshadow

*eyes him all over* Tomorrow I'm going to have you. -Blackpelt

Blackpelt? *laughs* I do admire him, but I don't intend to fall in love with a cat who's already helplessly in love. And gay no less. *smiles fondly* Falconstar. -Sweetpaw
last edited hơn một năm qua
I know! But you're a bachelor and I'm a taken tom. You don't need kits right now. -Darkmist

*turns her back stubbornly* -Frecklepaw

*huffs and follows his brother* -Wrenpaw
I'm editing Falcon and Ivy's, then I'll probably do Mistybreeze. Just looking for Falcon's song/quote!

*Purrs loudly and leans forward to lick and nuzzle his face* "You? I think you've got it all backwards, love. I'm the lucky one." ~ Mistybreeze

*Smirks and nuzzles his face* "You think so? What if I decide to torture you some more, and don't play along? What'll you do then, Blackie?" ~ Thorntail

*Laughs* "I guess it would be helpless to peruse Blackpelt; he's already sold his soul to Thorntail, poor thing. Anyway, that's not so strange. Falconstar is our leader; StarClan, it'd be even stranger if you didn't admire him!" ~ Berryfrost
I added Redshadow to the list, Team!
Hardly! You took in a broken cat like me and gave him a will to change for the better. -Redshadow

*narrows his eyes slightly and flips them over, putting Thorntail on his stomach and mounts him* You really think you can resist having me inside you that much? *bites his scruff and rubs against him* -Blackpelt

I find him to be incredibly charming. His strength matched by his leadership skills. His kindness matched by his fierceness. Not to mention he's extremely handsome. -Sweetpaw
Awesome thanks! I'm trying to get the final pieces of Sweetpaw's bio together
I'm eagerly awaiting! Also, guess what - we can finally edit Thorn and Black's and confirm they're mates :D (Forget "tolerating you"; he's the one initiating half this junk!)

*Shrugs agreeably* "I did, true. But I've always wanted my own bad boy. Plus I'm quite fond of your red tabby pelt. So clearly I'm the lucky one," *teases* ~ Mistybreeze

*Eyes widen as the breath is crushed out of his lungs, caught completely off guard* "Bl-Blackpelt!" *Yelps, instinctively pressing against his hips desperately* ~ Thorntail (I admit, I love Blackpelt in general but when he takes charge and does things like this, he makes me so proud xD)

"Well," *looks thoughtful* "I suppose he does sound kinda perfect when you talk about him like that. Good choice, even if it is just a crush." ~ Berryfrost

About damn time!! Lmao
Blackpelt is probably one of if not the favorite of mine for all the cats I've ever created haha

*purrs* A bad boy you wanted, a bad boy you got. *nips her ear lightly* -Redshadow

You want it bad don't you? *growls into his ear* come on. Tomorrow, let's put our challenge to the test. -Blackpelt

I'm being very careful with my heart. *flicks her tail dismissively* The odds of our leader noticing me in any romantic light are slim to none I would assume. -Sweetpaw
I honestly think Thorntail's mine too :) It's tough between him, Falconstar and Ivyfrost, but he's just so... Thorntail!

"See?" *Licks his chest* "Lucky me." ~ Mistybreeze

*Groans, arching his back against him, digging his claws into the ground as his growl sends shivers down his spine* *Manages a determined glance over his shoulder* "F-fine, you're on. Hope your ready to be punished." ~ Thorntail

"Hey now," *protests* "Don't be like that. I mean, sure it's... unlikely, but," *smiles and nudges her* "Pretty little thing like you? He would have to notice you, at least!" ~ Berryfrost
Blackpelt is just such a weird character and I love it XD like he's a hopeless romantic, but he's in love with the most romantically inept cat in the clan lol

But I'm incredibly lucky as well. I got a stunningly gorgeous she-cat who isn't afraid to put me through the ringer. *nudges her playfully* -Redshadow

*smirks* I'm ready to get my paws all over this perfect body of yours. And to feel you. To feel how tight you are. *chuckles lowly* Then again, you've always been very tight. Mmm, I remember exactly how it feels to be deep in you. Hearing you moan in ecstasy. -Blackpelt

*smiles* Thanks for the encouragement. I'll give myself some time though. I don't want to start the chase until I know it's more than just admiration. *purrs* -Sweetpaw
hơn một năm qua Bluefire7777 said…
Well I hope I get a cool name at least-Applepaw

*pads over to Duskstorm* How are you fairing after the battle? -Sheepfluff
Haha, the irony between them is perfect xD I also love the effect they have on each other; Blackpelt is considerate and a total gentleman (at least outwardly), but once he's alone with Thorntail he's mounting him and putting him in his place; likewise, Thorntail is just a jerk in general who likes throwing his weight around and takes immense pride in his power, but once Blackpelt touches him it's all over xD

"You've got that right," *nuzzles his cheek, then licks his neck* ~ Mistybreeze

*Moans, his skin burning beneath his pelt* "Bl-Blackpelt!" *nearly whimpers, rubbing his backside desprately against his hips* "Come on! I-I want you inside of me, I want you to fill me up and streach me out!" ~ Thorntail

"Well, good luck anyways." *Laughs* "If you manage to snatch the Clan leader, I'll forever admire you. You'll be my hero." ~ Berryfrost
Katie we have created a masterpiece XD

Can I ask you a question? -Redshadow

You want it now? Awww what happened to your little waiting game? *rubs against him teasingly* -Blackpelt

*chuckles* I'm sure you will. -Treepaw

*laughs* If I manage to become the leader's mate I'll become a match maker for all the other single toms and she-cats out there. -Sweetpaw
Ahh, and what a perfect masterpiece it is!

"Of course." ~ Mistybreeze

"It was just a joke!" *gasps* "I was just teasing you!" *Probably would have collapsed dramatically if he could, but Blackpelt already had him pinned against the ground (not that was he complaining)* ~ Thorntail

"Hmm, and I'll come to you with all my romantic needs. You can help me find my soul mate!" *teases* ~ Berryfrost
You'll probably get something dumb *shoves him playfully* -Applepaw
*Looks up and grins* "Fine, just a few scratches." *His expression wavers* "What about you though?" ~ Duskstorm
I'm scratched up that's it though Brownnut was good at keeping the rogues off me we fight well together *smiles* you fought well your quite strong -Sheepfluff
*Manages a smile* "Uh, yeah, thanks. But I actually meant... you know, your and Scorchgaze's secret being revealed..." ~ Duskstorm
Oh yea that... *sighs* that was hard...but the kits took it so well I was so thankful...I'm kinda glad I'm not living a lie anymore though -Sheepfluff
"I can see how that could get exhausting. And it's a relief that the kits took it so well. So... you and Blackpelt aren't together anymore - or ever?" ~ Duskstorm
Scorchgaze and I have always just been best friends he's gay so he could never love me in that way -Sheepfluff
What is the gentleman code on wanting to mate with your mate? -Redshadow

Tell me how bad you want it and maybe I'll give it to you. -Blackpelt

Now I want to find you someone. *laughs* -Sweetpaw
Never! I'll get a name that's just as handsome as me. *jokes* -Treepaw
Then you'll get a real ugly name if your going by that scale *laughs* -Applepaw
"I mean I knew he was, I just thought... maybe he changed?" ~ Duskstorm

*Freezes, caught off guard* "Uh..." *Shakes her head* "Court her a bit, and then go for it. Although I supppose you don't really have to be a perfect gentleman about it." ~ Mistybreeze

"You want me to beg?!" *exclaims, incredulous* "Maybe?!" ~ Thorntail

*Rolls her eyes* "Have fun with that. Most the toms are mouse-brained anyway; good choice, going to Falconstar." ~ Berryfrost
started to work on the bios harder then i thought it would be >.>

*looks back at his brother* we weren't to rough were we?
Flintpaw

ah and its a great life to have you know.
Sunheart
I thought he evantually would too...but no -Sheepfluff
Oh come on, you know you think I'm good looking. *nudges her playfully* -Treepaw
Nope your as ugly as they come *snorts* -Applepaw
*Coughs* Team *Coughs*
I've been working on Sweetpaw's bio since I got up this morning XD
Also, I'd like to say for the record, Scorchgaze is not a dick he's just still in love with Yarrowleaf haha

Just wanted to know. *purrs and nuzzles her gently* -Redshadow

You told me you'd beg. And I want to hear it. *licks his neck slowly* I promise I'll give it to you good. -Blackpelt

Until you start being alone because everyone else is busy being in love or taking care of their kits. -Darkmist

I wasn't. But you... maybe. -Wrenpaw

If I don't get him I'm screwed. *laughs* -Sweetpaw
Sorry guys was busy eating haha

How rude! And here I was going to tell you how pretty I think you are. -Treepaw
I know he's not a dick you can't just change your sexuality either she understands she was just in love with him cause he was so nice to her it happens she still cares for him always like a best friend and a father figure to her kits
You can't charm me with compliments *flicks her tail* I'm not as dumb as some she-cats *sticks up her nose playfuly* -Applepaw
okay now no need to be dark about it *cuffs his brother* but I'm happy for you that you found someone.. *purrs* mom would be happy i know that.
Sunheart

*huffs* come on even you things its wrong.
Flintpaw
Still working on it?
Pfft, we love Scorchgaze! And Treepaw's a little player xD

*purrs and licks his neck* "I suppose there isn't really a code for it. More like a... experience and find out what you like, sorta deal." ~ Mistybreeze

*Moans loudly* "B-Blackpelt, please! I-I want your member inside of me, stretching me out and making me scream! I want you to pound into me, I want you to tell me how tight I am! I-I want to... please you, and I never want anyone except you!" *Groans and presses against his hips* "I want you to pound into me until I can't stand or think or walk!" *Goodbye pride and dignity. ~ Thorntail

"You have to get him; now I'm invested in your crush!" ~ Berryfrost
But maybe now that it's in the open I can move on from my secrets *looks at him with her big brown eyes* -Sheepfluff
Btw Katie I think I sent a message to you about the whole Tree and Silver situation I wanted your input on something if you could reply :)
*Looks into her eyes and swallows, hard* "Uh, yeah! And if you need help with anything just... just let me know, okay?" ~ Duskstorm

Oh, that's right! I just got back from visiting some friends today and haven't had time to reply. I'll get on that soon!
Yea sure maybe we could go hunting again sometime *smiles* -Sheepfluff
I just finished Sweetpaw's bio!!! Goooooosh! That took ages!!
Treepaw is kind of an idiot XD he thinks he's just being polite but he doesn't realize how hard he's flirting haha

*purrs* I know. I'm sure she's proud of us both. -Darkmist

Well, that's good to know. *purrs and rubs against her* -redshadow

*he could practically feel his resistance snap and all other thoughts fly out of his head**grips onto his scruff with his jaws and starts pushing himself in* -Blackpelt

I know I know. She should at least wait until she has a commitment from him. -Wrenpaw

*laughs* I'll work at it! *really thinks* I don't know for sure if it's a crush though. But Everytime I think about him my heart beats a little faster. And if his gaze ever passes me I get warm under my fur. Back at the MoonClan camp he looked at me and nodded. Gosh I thought for sure I'd swallowed a butterfly. *laughs* I'm a fool. That's a crush isn't it? -Sweetpaw
EEEEY Im working on mine now :D

*nods and looks over towards Shiverpaw* i hope she is doing okay..
Sunheart

*nods* she is just being a brat..*grumbles* still that was such a dumb decision she was lucky it was us who saw and not mom of dad.
Flintpaw
Just read it and fell in love! She's (pardon the pun) a total Sweetheart! Loved that you compared her to Jessica Rabbbit though xD

*Gasps softly and arches her back* ~ Mistybreeze

*Moans loudly and presses hard against him* *Manages to twist his head a bit and lick Blackpelt's face* ~ Thorntail

*Shoots her a smile* "It definitely sounds like one." *Looks thoughtful* "Well... now we have to get him to notice you." ~ Berryfrost
*yawns awake nuzzles Featherwing before padding out of the den and over to his sister* Hey Ivyfrost.
Crowtail
Haha that's how I see her physically and when it comes to flirtation

Wanna go talk to her? I'm sure she could use some company and who's more fun than us? -Darkmist

You're so beautiful. *licks her back* -Redshadow

*licks his tongue and muzzle, finally pushing into him**groans huskily* So unbelievably good...So tight...-Blackpelt

Do you think I should wait until I'm made a warrior? But I mean, just trying to get close to him in a friendly way first wouldn't be odd at my age. -Sweetpaw