Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26851-26900 of 31229

hơn một năm qua TeamPeeta649 said…
Well I promise I'll show you. *looks up at his dad and nods a bit sadly**nuzzles his brother* I'll miss you. I promise I'll come see you again soon and I'll bring Sunflowerpaw. -Blackpaw

*rakes her claws playfully over the stone floor* That all you got? *teases as she pounces on him, cuffing his ears repeatedly getting harder as she goes on* -Bloodmoon
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua tanglebelly said…
Better. *says smiling weakly and gets ups*
Swamppaw

*reaches down and nuzzles the top of her his head starts to make his way out*
Sunheart

*lets her land a few blows before smirking and reaches out grabbing her paws as she brings it down and and tossing roughly to bring her down*
Tanglewhisker
last edited hơn một năm qua
*follows him out slowly* -Blackpaw

Looks like a they're taking off. Want to make our get away? -Scorchgaze

*hits the ground with a grunt**rolls quickly back to her paws and watches to make her next move* -Bloodmoon
*waits for him a bit and continues* So a bout what happened..
Sunheart

*nods getting ot his paws* Might as well.
Tigerfang

*makes his way to the medicine den passing Darkmist*
Swamppaw

*smirks crouching down* That all you got? *teases*
Tanglewhisker

We don't have to talk about it dad if you don't want to. -Blackpaw

*slips out of the den and past the waterfall* Once leaf-bare is over we can enjoy more walks to the lake again. -Scorchgaze

How was your time with your brother, Swamppaw? I'm glad you two got to see each other. -Darkmist

You wish. *lunges at him head on, tackling him in the chest* -Bloodmoon
•nods• I just hope you don’t think of me differently…
Sunheart

I know! •says stretching out before following him• I miss the warm sun already.
Tigerfang

It was short. •says wearily• I-I’m sorry about my dad..
Swamppaw

•let’s her tackle him before wrapping his paws around her waist and heaving her up upward on impact tossing her over him like a suplex•
Tanglewhisker
*noses his shoulder* I don't. You just had a moment of anger. You're still the same ol' dad to me. -Blackpaw

I'll help keep you warm in the meantime. *nuzzles him* -Scorchgaze

You don't have to apologize. *smiles weakly* I honestly expected something like this. I know my brother well enough. -Darkmist

*whips around quickly and grabs him, flipping him down on his stomach and trying to get a grip around his shoulders* -Bloodmoon
*sighs relaxing a bit* Im just sorry you had to see that. *says making his way over the border*
Sunheart

Oh im sure you will Deputy.
Tigerfang

I dont know if that is a good thing or bad thing uncle Darkmist.
Swamppaw

*rolls quickly holding her tossing her with him*
Tanglewhisker
So what shall we get up to? -Scorchgaze

Fair enough. He's a good cat, he just has a temper. -Darkmist

*kicks out at his stomach and chest trying to knock the air out of him* -Bloodmoon
Well what does the deputy want? You were up all night watching a nightmare of a tom.
Tigerfang

I didn't know he did...*sighs and glances toward teh entrance of the den* Well if you need anything from me just let me know.
Swamppaw

*stretches out in his nest*
Treetail

*gasps quickly as she connects releasing her and rolling away again*
Tanglewhisker
True so I think I deserve a nice treat. *nudges him over on his back* And I know what I want. -Scorchgaze

I will Swamppaw. Thank you. -Darkmist

*pounces on him immediately, smacking at his head and shoulders* -Bloodmoon

*yawns widely* -Ivorykit
*looks up at him amused* So close to camp?
Tigerfang

*nods and goes to his herb stacks and starts to sort*
Swamppaw

*growls and kicks outward instantly in return aiming for her stomach*
Tanglewhisker

*looks down at him* Morning little guy.
Flintstripe
I don't think I can wait any longer. Besides, no one else is coming out in the cold. *licks his chest* -Scorchgaze

*grabs onto one of his legs and tries to flip him* -Bloodmoon

Good morning papa. *snuggles up to him* -Ivorykit
*moans lightly* T-that is fair who the hell would want to come outin this weather?
Tigerfang

*stands his ground and brings a paw down onto her head*
Tanglewhisker

How was your sleep little one? Not to cold?
Flintstripe
*licks his way down between his legs* Not many cats. Unless you think we should go further. -Scorchgaze

*suddenly bucks all her weight up into him* -Bloodmoon

*purrs and snuggles closer to him* I was really warm and cozy. -Ivorykit
Nah nah this is fine! *says closing his eyes* R-right there!
Tigerfang

*wraps his paws around her in response as the air gets knocked out of him*
Tanglewhisker

*purrs* Thats good i dont want you to be to cold especially now.
Flintstripe
*purrs and licks his member eagerly**slowly works a paw toe inside him* -Scorchgaze

*rolls them, pinning him on his back* Tap! -Bloodmoon

*Yawns widely* Morning family. -Treetail
*moans louder* Y-you know how much i hate when you tease!
TIgerfang

*squirms beneath her and finally taps* Fine!
Tanglewhisker

*purrs* Got your ass kicked again.
Foxclaw

*holds onto Treetails paws as he wakes up* Morning papa.
Flamekit
I'm not teasing I'm just getting you ready for me. *thrusts another toe in him* Unless you think you're ready now. -Scorchgaze

*moves off him and shakes out her fur* StarClan you really made me work for that one! -Bloodmoon

*noses the kits gently* Our sweet little angels. -Treetail
*huffs* True i forget when you really tease me you tease me.
Tigerfang

I could have gone longer but i didn't wanna make you look back infront of the mate. *says amused shaking his fur out*
Tanglewhisker

Mhmm until they are fully awake and destroying the camp. *purrs*
Flintstripe
Mmhmm. *pushes his legs up higher* Just a little more and you'll be all ready to take me. *licks his tailhole, keeping a tight grip on his legs* -Scorchgaze

*scoffs* Whatever I could have gone double as long as you! *swipes at him playfully but suddenly pouncing on Foxclaw's back* Isn't that right? *bats lightly at his ears* -Bloodmoon

Well that's true. *Chuckles and nuzzles his cheek* -Treetail
*pants heavily needingly* I-i think im ready enough! *grumbles*
Tigerfang

*rolls his eyes smoothing out his fur* Yea yea sure you could.
Tanglewhisker

*purrs happily* Oh yeah i know how long you can last.
Foxclaw

*looks up at them* We aren't that bad!
Flamekit

You are more trouble then you think little one. *purrs*
Flintstripe
So impatient. *purrs deeply as he moves over him* I feel like I don't get to explore your body nearly enough. *slowly eases into him* -Scorchgaze

*purrs* It feels awesome having you both here again. Like old times. -Bloodmoon

*snuggles the kits* But we love every minute of it. -Treetail
*purrs out loudly as he enters* T-thats because whenever i let you do that y-you just end up whispering sweet nothings into my ear. *wraps his paws around his neck*
Tigerfang

*glances over at them a bit enviously* Yeah just like old times. *says with a purr* But with a little more.
Tanglewhisker

I mean we always knew i would come back eventually. *licks her cheek* But you just sped up the process.
Foxclaw

*paws at him playfully* You better! If you didnt me and Ivorykit would bite you. Right Ivorykit?
Flamekit
Like that's such a bad thing. *licks his neck firmly as his thrusts pick up intensity* -Scorchgaze

That's true. You're banging me and Tanglewhisker is banging an older warrior. *teases* So now he's going to be sneaking off to stick it to his cougar. -Bloodmoon

Yea! We'd bite your ears! -Ivorykit

Such vicious kits! *purrs* -Treetail
I can be when you are t-to mouthy! *moans loudly as he picks up his pace his length full and hard*
Tgierfang

*cuffs her lightly* You dont have to say it so forwardly! *laughs*
Foxcalw

*huffs givving her a look* Don't call her that.
Tanglewhisker

*rolls over onto his back* Can we have more honey papa?
Flamekit
*huffs at the sounds of his moaning, his thrusts becoming faster and hitting deeper**angles his legs up a bit more and shoves all the way into him, smacking his spot* -Scorchgaze

Okay okay fine! StarClan why am I always getting scolded? You guys do it more than my parents ever did. -Bloodmoon

No it'll give you a tummy ache. Besides, Swamppaw needs it. -Treetail
*pricks his claws into the back of his next moaning louder as he hits his spots his eyes opening widely* F-fuck! I-its so big! *says his walls squeezing on him*
Tigerfang

Because it seems like your parents didn't do it enough for you. *teases rubbing his paws down her body* Not that i mind means i get to scold you.
Foxclaw

*shakes his head eating a mouse* You two dont need to be so touchy in camp you know.
Tanglewhisker

*pouts* Fine....Can we have berries then? Ivorykit loves berries.
Flamekit

*shakes his head* You two need to eat real food first.
Flinstripe
That's right baby. *growls In his ear* Moan louder for me. *bucks into him hard, stroking his member* -Scorchgaze

He's the one who started it! Besides, you and Frecklenose were basically all over each other when she was here. Not actually with your paws, but with your eyes. I could see it! -Bloodmoon

Your papa is right. You two have to eat healthy meals to get big and strong. -Treetail

I wanna get big! -Ivorykit
*cant help but moan louder at his words* F-fuck me harder! *says breathily his own member throbbing in his paws as he gets close*
Tigerfang

Their is a differnce with using the yes then being full on pawsy. *says amused*
Tanglewhisker

Oh you are just jealous. *licks Bloodmoons neck slowly*
Foxclaw

Fine....can we have a mouse then?
Flamekit
You really want it harder? Such a naughty tom. *grips his hips and holds him still as he pounded his spot relentlessly* -Scorchgaze

*purrs loudly* Careful big guy. You're getting me all worked up. -Bloodmoon

Of course. We'll get you a big one. -Treetail
*yowls loudly as he pounds into him climaxing after the third thrustt and grips the back of his neck tightly in pleasure as he tries to squeeze Scorchgazes member inside of him*
Tigerfang

*gets to his paws with a huff* You two are the worst.
Tanglewhisker

Mhmm i think he is jealous *nuzzles her neck pulling away*
Foxclaw

*stretches out happily he got what he wanted*
Flamekit

*gets to his paws* Wanna come pick one out with me Ivorykit?
Flinstripe
*groans against his neck as he squeezes him* StarClan you're so tight! Trying to milk it all out of me huh? *shoves all the way in as he finishes* -Scorchgaze

Oh please Tanglewhisker. Why don't you go to your lady and see if she's missing you. Have some fun and lighten up. *flicks home with her tail playfully* -Bloodmoon

Yes papa! *quickly hurries from the den* -Ivorykit
I-im not tight you are just big! *pants into his neck holding him tightly and nuzzles his chin finally after getting his breath back a bit* You never take your size in consideration. *purrs as he adjust*
Tigerfang

I would if i could you know. But unlike Foxclaw i dont plan on abandoning my clan for a she cat and neither her for me. *says swiping at her tail playfully*
Tanglewhisker

*leads him out* Well why dont you pick out the best one.
Flinstripe
I think you don't take your body into consideration. This is your first time taking it so I can promise you you're right. Especially when you squeeze me like that. *licks his neck* -Scorchgaze

Yeah well no one said abandon you goof! *swipes back at him* I just figured you'd be more relaxed if you got laid. *teases* -Bloodmoon

*rushes to the pile* This one is the biggest papa! -Ivorykit
*purrs loudly* Mhmm gotta make sure you are feeling good. Plus i think im finally comming around to it.
Tigerfang

I have been wait multiple times just so you know and i cant just go and get laid whenever i want, *pouts laying back down*
Tanglewhisker

OH but i sure can now. *teases him*
Foxclaw

Shut up.
Tanglewhisker

*nods* Lets take that one then lets go. *says leading him back to the den*
Flintstripe
Oh I've noticed. And since you are, *lays down on his back* how about you climb on top and ride me. -Scorchgaze

*tugs on his ear* Behave yourself. *purrs deeply* But why not? *asks Tanglewhisker* That's basically what Foxclaw and I did. We were meeting every three days. -Bloodmoon

*runs back with the mouse and drops it for his brother* I found the fattest one! -Ivorykit
*raises an eye* I dont know if im that comfortable..But to get the chance to be on top i think ill take it. *says
with a grin getting to his paws and climbing over him planting his paws down on his shoulder before slowly sliding down on him gritting his teeth*
Tigerfang

Well we told eachother we would meet up every five days..and it hasn't been five days.
Tanglewhisker

Oh shouldn;t have made the days so long apart.
Foxclaw

*purrs* Great! *takes a bite out of it and pushes it to him*
Flamekit

*sits down besides Treetail*
Flintstripe
*groans lowly as he eases down on him* Take your time. *grips his hip, helping to guide him* -Scorchgaze

Or you could pop in and surprise her. Tell her that would couldn't wait another second and you had to have her. *huffs slightly and pouts at Foxclaw* How come you never did that? That would have been so hot. -Bloodmoon

*nuzzles his neck* Want to have a date today? -Treetail
*nods his head quickly slowly moving down more and more* I-i am!
Tigerfang

*cuffs her* You never thought to try it either you know and plus we were still apprentices then i broke my leg remember?
Foxclaw

With what just happened do you really think it would be a good idea to do that?
Tanglewhisker

*grins* Oh id love that.
Flintstripe
StarClan sake you feel so good. *starts to move his hips slowly* -Scorchgaze

Oh fair enough. *nudges her mate before looking to Tanglewhisker* Probably not. You know me, I like risk taking. *grins then looks serious* But no who knows what Sunheart might try if you two were alone. -Bloodmoon

We can go wherever you'd like. *grooms the kits as they eat* -Treetail
*gasps loudly and buckles down laying his head on his chest* Y-yea!
Tigerfang

*lays his head on her shoulder looking at Tanglewhisker* Yeah id be weary of going near there last time i left him and Frecklenose were in an arguement.
Foxclaw

*flicks his tail at his words* Well im sure she can handle herself and i can handle my own.
Tanglewhisker

Well i think we would want to find a sitter dont you think?
Flintstripe
*kisses the side of his neck as he continues to thrust into him gently* -Scorchgaze

Yeah she should be fine. But you were the one he wanted to skin. I know you can hold your own in a fight but still. -Bloodmoon

I'm sure your sister would be more than happy to watch them. -Treetail
*pants heavily as he starts to move his hips with him* O-okay this feels better! *bites onto his chest*
Tigerfang

Yea yea ill be safe i dont need you crawling up my fur all day like my dad.
Tanglewhisker

Well let me go find her then. You keep the little ones entertained. *says getting up and moves out of the den looking for Sweetbriar*
Flintstripe

*looks up at his father* Are you going on a date again?
Flamekit
Sometimes you just have to take it nice and slow. *makes his thrusts deep and slow, grinding his member into him* -Scorchgaze

*rolls her eyes* I won't jeez! How is he by the way? -Bloodmoon

Yes but we won't be gone all day. -Treetail

*grooms her mate outside of the den* -Sweetbriar
I-i can see that now. *kneads his chest* I-i think i can take it harder. *says lustfully*
Tigerfang

He is fine i think..He said he has a concussion and thats it but he seemed pretty out of it.
Tanglewhisker

You promise?
Flamekit

*coughs as he approaches* Hey Sweets can i talk to you?
Flintstripe
Sure thing. *starts to pick up speed, hitting her spot firmly* -Scorchgaze

Yeah he took a hard hit to the head. Hopefully he recovers fast. -Bloodmoon

I promise. *nuzzles him* -Treetail

Of course. *nuzzles her mate before moving to her brother's side* What's up? -Sweetbriar
*grits his teeth moaning harder into his chest as he finishes a second time* S-starclan its so good!
Tigerfang

And who knows what happened before me managed to get into camp.
Tanglewhisker

*nods* Good. *goes back to eating the mouse*
Flamekit

Could you watch the kits for us again?
Flintstripe
*pounds up into him for a few more moments before releasing another load in him* Mmm yes it is. -Scorchgaze

I just can't believe his own brother would go so far. -Bloodmoon

*purrs* Date day? You know I will, Flint. -Sweetbriar
*gasps feeling his insides get full and flops onto his chest tiredly* O-okay okay im done...im spent..
Tigerfang

I mean we know how bad he can be. *says bluntly* I still cant beleive she decided to be mates with him..
Tanglewhisker

*purrs* Great come on they are waiting. *says making his way to the nursery*
Flitnstripe