Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26701-26750 of 31229

hơn một năm qua TeamPeeta649 said…
Anytime. *heads back to the nursery* You better have shared plenty of that honey comb with your brother, Flamekit. -Treetail

Hopefully there won't be any casualties. -Darkmist

Oh a secret spot huh? *scoffs playfully* I bet if I just follow the scent of you and sex I could find it. -Bloodmoon
hơn một năm qua tanglebelly said…
•awkwardly looks up at him having half of it in his mouth• I saved him sum!
Flamekit

•rolls his eyes• He takes after you.
Flintstripe

Agreed losing cats is always worrying.
Strongbreeze

Hey you can do what you want I just wouldn’t recommend it.
Tanglewhisker
*nods as he chews on his half* I got some papa. -Ivorykit

*purrs at them gently* Well good. Flamekit I expect you to mind your manners from now on. Don't go around just demanding things from your clan mates. You need to ask nicely. -Treetail

So, anything exciting happening with you two? -Darkmist

Yeah definitely won't be searching for it. But...do you think anything happened at the camp? This is her first time being around Sunheart since the split right? -Bloodmoon
Ill do my best papa! *says with a full muzzle*
Flamekit

*laughs and starts to groom Ivorykit* You two are amazing kits.
Flintstripe

*looks at Sweetbriar* From the last time you saw us nope! Right Sweets.
Strongbreeze

*shrugs* Well i would hope not...But my uncle can be pretty dumb..
Tanglewhikser
*purrs deeply* Papa when will we be apprentices? -Ivorykit

Not much. I think Strongbreeze just wanted to know more about what being a dad is like. -Sweetbriar

This is literally my favorite topic. -Darkmist

You don't think he'd hurt her, do you? -Bloodmoon
Mhmm I think pretty soon maybe a few more moons. *purrs* Oh! But i dont want you to become an apprentice! *snuggles him*
Flintstripe

Oh here we go opening Darkmist box. *purrs*
Strongbreeze

*opens his mouth to answer but looked unsure* He wouldn't would we?
Tanglewhisker
*purrs louder* Can't I always stay a kit papa? I wanna stay with you all the time. -Ivorykit

Well what do you want to know? I could be on this topic all day so you might want to narrow it down for me. -Darkmist

*shrugs* I don't think so, but you never know what cats are capable of. -Bloodmoon
I wish but you have to grow eventually.
Flintstripe

I dont wanna stay a kit i want to be a warrior!
Flamekit

Mhmm best way to handle an angry raging kit.
Strongbreeze

*looks a bit worried now* I hope she is okay...I mean she has her siblings so i know she is okay.
Tanglewhisker
*nuzzles Flamekit* And you'll be the most fearsome warrior ever. -Treetail

Well thankfully my kits were never like that, but they grew up in the nursery with Hushpool's kits so you're in luck. It can honestly be a delicate dance. Some kits respond best to a firm command and others need gentle guidance. Between you and Berryfrost it'd be safe to assume your kits would take to the guidance route. Help them calm down and get them to understand the error in their actions. -Darkmist

*nudges him lightly* She's got her siblings and it's not like she's weak. I'm sure everything is fine. -Bloodmoon
Yeah im gunna claw your pelt off! *grins*
Flamekit

Oh are you saying me and berry cant be firm and commanding?
Strongbreeze

*brightens up* True well when is your mate suppose to get here?
Tanglewhisker
Hey that's not nice! -Treetail

No I was saying your kits won't need you to be. -Darkmist

*rolls her eyes in amusement* I'm not sure. He wanted to talk to Redshadow. -Bloodmoon
I was just kidding papa...*shrinks down*
Flamekit

And you are going go be the sweetest warrior. *says to Ivorykit*
Flinstrtipe

Oh! I was about to say we can so be commanding i think.
Strongbreeze

I bet you are just shaking in your fur though waiting. *teases*
Foxclaw
You think so? -Ivorykit

*nudges him playfully* You tease me almost as much as your papa. -Treetail

Berry definitely can. -Sweetbriar

Oh every moment, every second. *teases* -Bloodmoon
I think so just look at you! *purrs tickling him*
Flinstripe

is that good? I think its good.
Flamekit

Oh rude come on no one ever give sme credit.
Strongbreeze

Well what do you wanna do now?
Tanglewhisker
*giggles and squirms against him* S-Stop papa! -Ivorykit

Well sometimes it bums me out but I suppose it's not so bad. *purrs and licks his head* -Treetail

We give you plenty of credit! Just not on everything. -Darkmist

Eh should we do some hunting? -Bloodmoon
Nope! *holds him down playfully* You gotta break free.
Flintstripe

*nuzzles him happily* Love you papa.
Flintstripe

*cuffs his friend amused* Oh please you might be all high and mighty but should i remind you of your freak out over your son?
Strongbreeze

Oh im so down i think the prey pile is getting low anyways.
Tanglewhisker
*wriggles against his paws, nawing on them lightly* -Ivorykit

I love you too. -Treetail

That was a completely valid freak out! -Darkmist

Should we take anyone with us? -Bloodmoon
Ow ow! You have sharp teeth you little monster! *laughs and lets him go*
Flitnstripe

*watches his brother and bites Treetails paw aswell*
Flamekit

I dont know i mean yes but you spent half the day sitting here trying to decide what to do.
Strongbreeze

*looks around* One of our new friends? *purrs*
Tanglewhisker
You told me to break free! -Ivorykit

Ouch! What was that for? -Treetail

Well it's not a particularly easy decision to either bust in on your son with a she-cat or let it happen and address it later. *rolls his eyes* -Darkmist

You just worry too much. -Sweetbriar

Probably a good idea. Strongbreeze, Sweetbriar and your dad are over there. Or we could grab Flintstripe and Treetail. Up to you. -Bloodmoon
Yeah and you did an excellent job. *looks over at Treetail amused*
Flintstripe

*purrs happily* Playing! *says before his stomach growls* Papa can we get food?
Flamekit

Worry bug. *laughs* Keep worrying that much and your fur is going to turn white from age.
Strongbreeze

Mhmmm well we either have two horny toms or my awkward dad and the she cat ive been sleeping withs sister and her best friend.
Tanglewhisker
Yeah I'm hungry. -Ivorykit

You boys definitely won't get big and strong off honey alone so let's get some prey. Come on. *leads them out of the nursery -Treetail

You really think it might? -Darkmist

Pretty tough choice. *teases him* -Bloodmoon
I think givving them honey in the morning to begin with was a dumb idea. *points out following them*
Flintstripe

*quickly makes his way to the food pile*
Flamekit

No im joking you are worst then me! Sweets their is someone worse then me!
Strongbreeze

Well how about you decide. *smirks*
Tanglewhisker
They've been good lately so I thought they deserved a treat. Now, what do you want to eat boys? -Treetail

Bluejay! -Ivorykit

Congratulations, Strongbreeze. You're no longer the worst. *purrs in amusement* -Sweetbriar

Wow you guys are rude! -Darkmist

*rolls her eyes playfully* I told you to pick. Well let's just take those three. Treetail and Flintstripe look like they're having family time. -Bloodmoon
Can I have a thrush?
Flamekit

Hungry kits I see but those both sound good.
Flintstripe

•nods making his way towards the three cats•
Tanglewhisker

Not rude just honest to the bone morning Tanglewhisker and Bloodmoon. •says as they near•
Strongbreeze.s
*picks out their prey* Dig in. -Treetail

*starts to pluck his bluejay eagerly* -Ivorykit

Morning. Interested in a hunting patrol? -Bloodmoon

Sounds good to me. -Sweetbriar
•quickly tears at the bird hungerily•
Flamekit

•watches the kits laughing• You two are so similar but so different it amazes me.
Flintstripe

Oh hunting sounds fun Darkmist?
Strongbreeze
What do you mean, papa? -Ivorykit

I'm up for it. That is if my son doesn't mind if his old man tags along. -Darkmist
It means you two are almost the same but still completely different. •lays his head on his paws watching them•
Flintstripe

•looks up from his meal• I don’t think we are! •says with a mouthful and pushes the thrush to Treetail• eat papa!
Flamekit

•rolls his eyes• Yea yea I think I’ll let the old Tom tag along this once. •smirks at him teasingly•
Tanglewhisker

Then it’s settled hunting patrol out! •says making his way out•
Strongbreeze
But how are we different? -Ivorykit

*purrs* Don't talk with your mouthful, Flamekit. *eats some of the prey* -Treetail

I still have no idea where you got all this sass from. *nudged him playfully as they start out* -Darkmist

It gets worse every day too. -Bloodmoon
Well first off you have manners. *cuffs Flamekit gently* And you are better behaved.
Flintstripe

*grumbles as he does that and looks up at Treetail and swallows his prey* Papa!
Flamekit

*purrs happily* And you will never know.
Tanglewhisker

*looks back at the patrol* Maybe he adapted to his surroundings and it came as he grew.
Strongbreeze
Ivorykit does do what he's told more than you. -Treetail

That's more than likely. -Sweetbriar

Yeah your family has a lot of sass in it, so it's probably learned behavior. -Bloodmoon
Its true he does and he causes less commotion.
Flintstripe

*huffs and takes the thrush back from Treetail* I do not.
Flamekit

*crosses onto the border and looks around* Maybe if we are lucky we will run into a patrol.
Sunheart

*snifs the air for prey and laughs* Then how come my pa so honest?
Tanglewhisker

Who knows but im going this way to see if i can find any rabbits. *says pointing a direction*
Strongbreeze
*nuzzles his cheek* You can be rowdy, but we love you. -Treetail

Yeah don't they usually go out about now? Oh! That reminds me, I'll get to see grandpa Scorchgaze and uncle Darkmist too! -Blackpaw

I'm after a sparrow. *follows the scent* -Sweetbriar

I smell squirrel. *darts off* -Bloodmoon

I smell some shrew. Why don't you pair up with me, son. We'll catch more of them if we team up. -Darkmist
You better love me! *pouts* If you didnt love me id be sad. *paws at him*
Flamekit

*purrs* True you will and yeah they should have a patrol out by now.
Sunheart

*watches everyone separate and nods* Sure i like that plan. *says stretching* lead the way pa.
Tanglewhisker

I could never not love you, you goof. *purrs* -Treetail

We've got to catch the most to rub it in everyone's faces. -Darkmist

*perks his ears and rushes forward* Uncle Darkmist! We knew a patrol would be out! -Blackpaw

Blackpaw? StarClan I hardly recognized- ....we? -Darkmist
*looks away stubbornly*
Flamekit

Well we better get to it! Do you smell any?
Tanglewhisker

*Follows after him* Hey what did i say about sticking to me! *pads out behind him and perks up* Oh look who it is!
Sunheart
*starts smothering him in nuzzles* Do I need to cuddle you nonstop for you to see how much I love you? *teases* -Treetail

Sorry dad. -Blackpaw

*stiffens slightly out of initial nerves before shaking it away and smiling* What are you two troublemakers doing here? -Darkmist

We came to see Swamppaw! -Blackpaw

Well he's mighty popular recently. First a visit from his mother and now you two, I'm sure he'll be thrilled. -Darkmist
*purrs loudly and tries to pull away from him* Stapph! *laughs* Okay i get it!
Flamekit

*blinks in surprise but he froze for a quick moment seeing his uncle but calms himself and smiles purring out* Well what a surprise. Uh you know pa if you want i can take Blackpaw back to camp and you can continue to hunt and get caught up with Sunheart.
Tanglewhisker

*blinks looking between the two* Uh yeah im fine with that i think Blackpaw is in a hurry to see Swamppaw anyways.
Sunheart
*purrs and grooms him softly* -Treetail

Good idea, good idea. You two go on ahead. It's been a long time since we've had some brother time. -Darkmist

Thanks Tanglewhisker! *starts heading to camp with him* -Blackpaw
*purrs softly relaxing* Papa do you think your dads will come back to visit us one day? Like uncle wrenflgiht does?
Flamekit

*nods making his way padding besides the apprentice glancing over at him* So how have you been Blackpaw?
Tanglewhisker

*nods watching him go and his figure slumps when they are out of site*
Sunheart
I definitely think so. I know they must miss seeing you. -Treetail

Good. Training hard. What about you? How is it being a warrior? -Blackpaw

*looks at him sympathetically* I'd ask how you are but I know that's dumb. -Darkmist
But they have only seen us a few times...
Flamekit

And im sure you will see them plenty more! *says starting to groom Ivorykit*
Flintstripe

Its going good i have alot more freedom now so that is nice. *purrs*
Tanglewhisker

*nods* I just dont know what to do anymore..Even right before i headed over here me and her had an arguement in the middle of camp infront of everyone..And apparently she is even sleeping with someone here! *lashes his tail his anger comming back up at the mention of it* Its been not even three days!
Sunheart
Exactly. And your grandparents loved you from the moment they saw you so I know they miss you. -Treetail

I'm super jealous. I can't wait to be a warrior. -Blackpaw

*chokes back his nerves as he looks at his brother* I'm sorry, Sunheart. I can't imagine how hard this must be. -Darkmist
Did they really?
Flamekit

Ofcourse why wouldn't they? Doesnt Scorchgaze love you guys? So would they!
Flitnstripe

Oh trust me its the best thing ever! You can do almost what you want!
Tanglewhisker

Its like i-i dont know what went wrong....Its like i tried....i really did but apparently Shiverwind and her just never got along and she couldn't handle being around her...Like what am i suppose to do get rid of my friends for her?
Sunheart
Grandparents are mushy like that. *purrs* -Treetail

Like my siblings and I can all go hunting together! *hurries into camp once it was in sight* Thanks for walking me back. *rushes to the medicine cat den* -Blackpaw

Hey! *catches up to Tanglewhisker* You ditched us! -Bloodmoon

That's ultimately the decision. You basically have to pick your mate or your friends. It's a position I don't envy. -Darkmist
Yup they are always all mushy!
Flintstripe

True grandpa is a big baby somtimes. *grins* But he tells the best stories and has the best games!
Flamekit

*watches him go amused and looks back* I did not! I got mixed with another duty is all.
Tanglewhisker

*sniffs the air smelling his brother and quickly turns around and tackles him* Blackpaw!
Swamppaw

*claws the ground* Im...Im just i dont know....It just doesnt help that she did what she did aswell..Like its some tom from here aswell! Like who? *looks at his brother* Do you know? Have you heard anything?
Tanglewhisker
So he's a great grandpa. *purrs* -Treetail

Swamppaw! I missed you! *hugs him tight* -Blackpaw

What's going on? -Bloodmoon

*drops her catches on the pile as she joins them inside* -Sweetbriar

Sunheart do you really think it's a good idea to try and think about who it could be? Won't that just be more upsetting? Besides, what would you gain if you did end up figuring it out? -Darkmist
The bestest! *lays on his side*
Flamekit

*finishes grooming Ivorykit* Okay all cleaned!
Flinstripe

We ran into Blackpaw and Sunheart...*says wearily*
Tanglewhisker

*follows Sweetbriar in with a rabbit and drops it* Ha i got the biggest catch!
Strongbreeze

It would help me Darkmist! Just the fact that i know its someone from hear is bad enough and has been eating at me since i found out! *looks at him desperatly* If you know anything Darkmist just let me know..please.
Sunheart

*nuzzles him warmly and steps back* I didnt know you were comming! Wait you aren't hurt are you?
Swamppaw
Awww can't you do more? -Ivorykit

*nuzzles his head* Do you make sure to thank him for everything he does? -Treetail

That's what happens when you go for rabbits! *nudges him playfully* -Sweetbriar

*looks at him wide eyed* Sunheart's here? -Bloodmoon

*turns to them worriedly* Sunheart? -Sweetbriar

*looks at him sadly* And what are you going to do once you know? Are you going to hurt them? -Darkmist

No I just wanted to see you! Dad and I needed a break from camp and I convinced him to let us come see you. -Blackpaw
Oh fine fine! Just a little more. *says starting to groom him some more*
Flintstripe

Mhmm! Everytime! But thats because he plays with us more then you two do. *says looking at him*
Flamekit

*grins and looks over at them* Oh better be carful.
Strongbreeze

*nods and looks towards the entrance worriedly*
Tanglewhisker

What does it matter if i tell you what im going to do maybe ill do something maybe i wont...*stops and watches his brother* You know dont you?
Tanglewhisker

Dads here? *says looking towards the entrance of the den* Where is he? And what happened at the other camp?
Swamppaw