Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26001-26050 of 31229

hơn một năm qua TeamPeeta649 said…
If I had to guess I'd say your daddies went out on a date. -Sweetbriar

Y-You know the answer to that! *grits his teeth slightly as he's pushed into the freezing snow* I need it now! I can't wait any longer! -Treetail

*wrinkles his nose slightly at the familiar scent of mating* Do you really wanna know? -Scorchgaze
hơn một năm qua tanglebelly said…
i posted on the other one aswell idk if you missed it or not XD

Date? Is that what you and Strongbreeze were talking about?
Flamekit

Oh no no not at all
Strongbreeze

I dont know if that sounds convincing enough! *growls teasingly poking at him* Come on scream it!
Flintstripe

*shakes his head* No not really i guess the question is more who is it. *laughs*
Tigerfang
Idk why it wasn't showing in my updates! I just posted to it now though

*gives Strongbreeze an amused look* A date is when cats who like each other spend time with just one another. That's what I'm sure they're doing. -Sweetbriar

*swallows his pride before opening his muzzle* PLEASE FLINTSTRIPE! I NEED YOU! NOW! -Treetail

Okayyy let's get far away from here. *pulls his mate in a different direction* -Scorchgaze
Ohhh is that how kits are made? I overheard some warriros talk about dates.
Flamekit

*lets out another low growl* Now that is what i wanted to hear. *says before shoving into him moving his free paw to his mates neck squeezing tightly as he bucks into him*
Flintstripe

*his eyes go wide hearing Treetail* Oh starclan yeah somewhere else definatly.
Tigerfang
N-Not always! Dates don't always mean that! *looks to Strongbreeze for help* -Sweetbriar

Fuuuck! *Let's out a deep groan as his eye roll, reaching climax as soon as he enters* S-Starclan right there! -Treetail

I swear you just have the worst luck. Of all the directions you could have picked. *chuckles slightly, trying to laugh off the uncomfortable situation* -Scorchgaze
*shakes his head at her telling her she was on her own*
Strongbreeze

Oh okay aunty. *says closing his eyes yawning* Can you wake us up when daddy comes back?
Flamekit

*hides his wicked smirk as he tops him shoving in and out roughly not letting up* Take it like a she cat in heat! *growls*
Flintstripe

Yeah i really do..I somehow have a gift of running into cats mating dont i? Not to mention your son agian.
Tigerafng
last edited hơn một năm qua
Promise I will. *gives Strongbreeze a light glare* -Sweetbriar

Y-Yes! I want e-everything you have to give! Breed me until I can't walk! -Treetail

Don't even remind me. I'm trying to black out the last few minutes of my memory. I know they do it, but the last time I want to see or hear is my kits mating. Kind of puts a damper on our date. -Scorchgaze
*snickers at her* What dont give me that look.
Strongbreeze

*slams into him one more time before climaxing biting the back of his neck hard piercing his skin easily moaning*
Flintstripe

*flicks him with his tail amused* Awww not a fan of the little kittens making love?
Tigerfang
Way to leave me hanging, you foxheart. *flicks him playfully with her tail* -Sweetbriar

*hisses in pleasure, moaning all the way through his climax* I love the feeling of you filling me. -Treetail

Of course not! Would you be thrilled at Berryfrost or Foxpaw off mating just feet from you? -Scorchgaze
Your kin your problem. *points out*
Strongbreeze

*finally releases him from his grip panting heavily* Starclan i love filling you up.
Flintstripe

*shrugs* Honestly im not that close to them so i dont think it would have mattered they would just hiss at me to leave.
Tigerfang
So rude. I'll remember this. -Sweetbriar

How perfect, I love you filling me. Ugh it's been so long since I've had that. -Treetail

Still it's a nightmare you don't want to live. *nudges him* Now let's talk about anything else. -Scorchgaze
Mhmm when it happens it happens. *says before turning away* Well i have duties to do have fun kit sitting.
Strongbreeze

*shakes his head amused pulling out of him and licks down the back of his neck* Normalyl im the one who loves being below.
Flintstripe

*setles down with the rabbit* Fine fine lets eat then.
Tigerfang
I'll catch up with you later then. -Sweetbriar

*flops down onto his stomach, allowing his legs to rest* Something about that big member of yours just entices me sometimes. I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel amazing. -Treetail

*Stretches out beside him and starts to dig in* As unfortunate as it is I feel like stories of everyone's private lives travels extremely fast in this clan. Nothing stays private for long. -Scorchgaze
*waves his tail goodbye heading away*
Strongbreeze

If you said anything other i would have kicked you right where it hurts. *says grooming his own pelt*
Flintstripe

Pfft news spreads like a fire here you should know that by now i mean how long have we been alive?
Tigerfang
You're so mean! -Treetail

True but I don't understand the obsession with everyone else's sex life. That gets passed around like prey. -Scorchgaze
Am not im just aggressivly loving! *gives him a look* Unless you want me to be mean.
Flintstirpe

*shrugs* I guess we are just to old to understand that. *laughs* Now enjoy the food old tom.
Tigerfang
No no no, you're right! Aggressively loving. *rolls over onto his back with a huff* My hips feel like water. -Treetail

Yes sir. *purrs in amusement and joins him in the meal* -Scorchgaze
Good and im not carrying you back to camp. *smirks* Not even if you beg me to.
Flitnstripe

*takes a rather large peice for himself and watches him* When do you think we should retire?
Tigerfang
There's that aggressively loving again. Just give me a few minutes to rest and I can make it back. -Treetail

I've been thinking about that too recently. I don't think we should wait too much longer, but I need to discuss some things with Falconstar. I don't know if he's been able to decide on a replacement for me. I don't want to leave him hanging with the responsibilities of both leader and deputy, especially since he just started his relationship with my little girl. They need time to spend with one another, but I know he'll be too busy if he doesn't have help. -Scorchgaze
•laughs laying down to wait• just let me know when you are ready then handsome.
Flintstripe

•nods• That makes sense plus even I don’t know who would replace you as the deputy honestly.
Tigerfang
I won't take too long. *flicks him playfully with his tail* When you ram me like that my hips get so sore. -Treetail

No guesses? No one you think could do it? -Scorchgaze
Its the only way to tame the beast. *purrs* Otherwise you would try to turn it on me and top me.
Flintstripe

Well i mean their is Darkmist...But i dont think he has the well growl for it..
Tigerfang
Oh and would that be such a bad thing? You always moan like a desperate she-cat when I top you. *grins cheekily before standing with a huff* Okay. I think I'm good enough to walk back. -Treetail

*nods slightly* Darkmist is mature and responsible, but I don't know if he could have the resolve for it. He's not very outspoken and when he is it can come out a little brash. -Scorchgaze
Thats because im a very vocal lover! *says quickly* Not my fault and great i was about to leave you behind. *purrs*
Flitnstripe

Thats the truth what about maybe one of the younger new warriros? We could have them trained to take over your position.
Tigerfang
*nips his scruff playfully* I would never allow that. I'd chase you down. -Treetail

That could work. Wrenflight took very well to the position despite his age. You know though, I have thought of someone. He's at the other camp, but maybe he could be convinced to move back if we don't all rejoin anyway after leaf-bare. Redshadow. He's been in a position of power before even though the situation was questionable. He's strong, he's intelligent. -Scorchgaze
You could try but you wouldnt be able to move with worn out hips like those. *teases*
Flintstripe

Redshadow? *says to him not amused by his choice* I mean are you sure? I mean you could have picked any other younger cat.
Tigerfang
I'd do my best! *slowly makes his way back toward camp* -Treetail

Well he's not that young, which is another bonus. He's got a lot more experience. Despite his past, he's got real potential. -Scorchgaze
*leads the way happily* Thanks for a good time love.
Flitnstirpe

true...I mean that is if he is willing to come back right?
Tigerfang
Mmm thank you too. I enjoy my occasional role reversal. *purrs* -Treetail

Right. *grooms his fur* So only time will tell. -Scorchgaze
Maybe next time ill take over again. *teaeses* Unless you can beat me.
Flintstripe

*lays on his side thinking* What if they decide not to come back?
Tigerfang
I don't really like my odds. *bumps him playfully* You're the tough guy after all. -Treetail

Then I suppose the call will be up to Falconstar. He'll try and pick someone else or maybe he'd force the camps back together regardless. -Scorchgaze
I’m so much bigger then you. •laughs• I’d take you out in an instance.
Flintstripe

That’s true. •sighs• I just hope whoever is decided can hold their own grounds.
Tigerfang
Hey I'm taller than you and that has to count for something! -Treetail

Oh I wouldn't worry about that. You know Falconstar wouldn't pick anyone who couldn't. -Scorchgaze
Taller makes you easier to grab silly. •turns to him and trips his legs easily•
Flintstripe

•stretches he’s out laying on his side• Falconstsr is to stubborn to pick someone who isn’t ready.
TigerfNg
*falls with a slight yelp* That was uncalled for! *stands and shakes snow from his pelt* -Treetail

Funnily enough, he told me he was considering making Sweetbriar his deputy before he took her as his mate. -Scorchgaze
•laughs• you look like a snow cat now! •says before padding into camp•
Flintstirpe

•snorts• well that is defiantly not happening now. •purrs• Honeslty he is better off making anyone else deputy.
Tigerfang
*waves her tail at them when they return* -Sweetbriar

Looks like she's got the kits under control. -Treetail

Yeah I couldn't imagine them as leader and deputy. Not to say that my little girl wouldn't be a fantastic job in a position of power, but his deputy? I couldn't see it. They'd either be bickering or distracting each other. -Scorchgaze
*pads over to her purring* Aww look at you three!
Flintstripe

They would be as chaotic as fire if they were deputy and leader
Tigerfang

They wanted me to wake them when you two got back, but I figured I'd let you handle that. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

Sweet you really need to have kits soon. You're meant to be a mother. *nudges his kits softly* -Treetail

Thank StarClan they became mates instead. -Scorchgaze
Thats fine. *purrs* Thanks for watching them Sweets.
Flintstripe

*moves a paw over him snuggling up to him* Soo we finished our meal.
Tigerfang
Of course. Any time, you know that. -Sweetbriar

Indeed we did. Anything else you're hungry for? -Scorchgaze
*grumbles tiredly looking up* So loud..
Flamekit

I could think of a few things what do you think?
Tigerfang
Sorry, sweetie, but your dads are back. -Sweetbriar

*yawns widely and purrs up at them* papa! -Ivorykit

Mmm I think I wanna hear you say it. *licks his ears* -Scorchgaze
Daddy? *says looking up at them* You're back!
Flamekit

What if i dont wanna say it? *looks at him amused* I like being difficult.
Tigerfang
Did you miss us? *purrs at them* -Treetail

Oh I know you do and normally I let you get away with it. *suddenly sucks on his neck roughly* but today is going to be a little different. I want to hear you say what you want me to do. *gropes his rear with his wide paws* -Scorchgaze
Kinda, Aunty told us you went on a date! And Strongbreeze came over and they started talking about Falconstar and double dates!
Flamekit

*gives his sister a look*
Flintstripe

*huffs stubbornly* W-what if i dont want to? *flexes his claws into the claw moaning lowly*
Tigerfang
*purrs in amusement* The four of us could do a double date if you'd like, but with Treetail....-Sweetbriar

Not happening. He is not my biggest fan. -Treetail

Then I'll tease you until you do. *slowly works a paw toe inside him, giving him small gentle thrusts* -Scorchgaze
Yea last time those two were together what did he do again love?
Flintstripe

*lets out a growl as he does that* Y-you think that will get me? Please ive had you inside me already.
Tigerfang
I thought he was going to take my head off. *nudges the kits gently* Come on. Let's get you sleepy heads to the nest. -Treetail

Exactly. So this won't be enough to please you. You're going to beg me for more. My toes and tongue aren't enough for you anymore. -Scorchgaze
*grumbles and sits up to his paws making his way to the den*
Flamekit

*nudges his sister* Thanks for taking care of them.
Flintstripe

S-shut up! *says to him as the feeling continues*
Tigerfang