ngôi sao Trek: Deep không gian Nine Video Problem

DynV posted on Aug 24, 2011 at 09:51PM
I do not live in the US (United States (of America)) but some videos require the viewers to stream from there (US).

Please make sure videos are available to all, or most, locations.

Full-sized (the cropped version taken from it) available at link Screen-shot taken viewing page link
 I do not live in the US (United States (of America)) but some video require the viewers to stream fr
last edited on Aug 26, 2011 at 05:12AM

ngôi sao Trek: Deep không gian Nine 3 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua makintosh said…
cool
Making videos available to all locations is kind of impossible.
Most of them have been created by Youtube users and we have no control over it.
In any case, there is plenty of good stuff out there and, I'm completely sure, available at your location

Life long and Prosper
 Making video available to all locations is kind of impossible. Most of them have been created bởi bạn
hơn một năm qua DynV said…
smile
I rarely had a problem with youtube (although it seldomly happen), most of the time it's with other services ; in the case of this fandom, it's mostly with hulu.

Your attached image made me smile.
hơn một năm qua Blair4 said…
I've been looking for video and can't find it anywhere. I'm sure I remember a sequence when the computer is malfunctioning and the universal translator konks out. For a couple of minutes everyone is speaking in their native tongue. Kira's speaking Bajoran, Jadzia's speaking Trill, etc. What episode is that in ?!?!!