SpongeBob SquarePants Do bạn think Spongebob is Gay?

metalnaunx posted on May 16, 2009 at 06:27PM
Im just wonderin Lol cuz alot of pplz think hes gay.I LOVE Spongebob but he does act gay alot.

SpongeBob SquarePants 35 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua TDILova123 said…
meh
i dont think hes gay!But some people think hes gay cause he hangs out with patric and squidward
hơn một năm qua mrscullenlol said…
kiss
i hope not hes my baby daddy srry guys you cant have him
hơn một năm qua rach678 said…
big smile
spongebob is gay cause he wore a toto in one show and is always whit patrick
hơn một năm qua jtslug said…
no spongebob rocks he's awesome so if he's awesome he can't be gay thats the awnser spongebob ain't gay for those who think he is well... he ain't lastly he's a cartoon so what is he in love with homer simpson or not no! so he ain't................link
hơn một năm qua tammy63 said…
I don't think Spongebob is gay, he's just a bit niave
hơn một năm qua aangtakboy said…
He seems gay because he sometimes flirts with squidward.
hơn một năm qua Shaqueena said…
He acts gay but he is not he is gay in another way meaning happy he doesnt love men he loves sandy sseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 He acts gay but he is not he is gay in another way meaning happy he doesnt tình yêu men he loves sandy ss
hơn một năm qua Shaqueena said…
angry
Now u damn idiots can stop
hơn một năm qua Peachgirl12231 said…
I dont think he is gay but he is very girly and just because he is always with patrick does not mean he is gay thats just his best friend
hơn một năm qua 18wanda said…
No, just weird. Very weird.
hơn một năm qua minty_girl123 said…
monkey
yeah... I agree with u. he is sooo weird. but NOT gay!!!
hơn một năm qua nigahigarocks98 said…
angry
sorry, mrs.cullenlol, but my friend sweetsponge is dating him. I'm in more into Ryan Higa xD SPONGEBOB ISN'T GAYYYYYYY!!!!!! NOT GAY! GET IT IN UR EFFIN HEAD!!!!!
hơn một năm qua dooco1 said…
nope he love sandy cause he married her in an episode and the preist didnt know it was a play when mr crabs said boo so that just means that mr.crabs thoght it was a play.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua spongygirl92 said…
Check out the "SpongeBob Slash" fan club. Type in "SpongeBob Slash" on the fanpop search bar. This club is only for people who thinks SpongeBob is gay (which is okay).
hơn một năm qua sierradawn9 said…
big smile
gay means happy sometimes so yes he is happy!
hơn một năm qua snowkirby2010 said…
no
hơn một năm qua SoCCeRbEASt said…
ok u guys spongebob is not gay!!! 1. he "married" Sandy 2. he went to the prom with Pearl!!!!!! Spongebob mite act REALLY HAPPY sometimes but thts cuz he just has a "happy" personalityy(: agree?
hơn một năm qua SuperSpandyFan said…
laugh
Spongebob Is Not Gay I Can Prove It.

In The Episode "Surprise Sandy Day" When Spongebob Gives Sandy Flowers And Chocolates.

In The Episode "Tree At The Treedome" When Spongebob And Sandy Dating.

In The Episode "Karate Island" When Sandy Starring,Smiling,Touching Spongebob 4 Times.

In The Episode "Karate Choppers" Spongebob Hallucinating Of Sandy And Go Picnic At The Park With Sandy.

In The Episode "Sandy,Spongebob And The Worm" When Spongebob Don't Want Sandy To Die And Spongebob Jump TO Her Helmet And Cry And When Sandy Got Nearer Spongebob Hugged Her And Cried.

In The Episode "Pre-Hibernation Week" When Spongebob Gone Missing Sandy Asked All The People To Find Spongebob When Sandy Got Tricked When Somebody Said "There's Spongebob" Sandy Looked Where They Pointed She Looks Like Really Liked Spongebob Back When Spongebob Is Not There She Feels Very Lonely And Looked On Her Own When Sandy Did Not See Spongebob She Screamed "Spongebob Where Are You!" When She Found Spongebob She Hugged Him.

In The Episode "Truth Or Square" They Really Got Married At Last.
hơn một năm qua xgirl101 said…
IF he were he wouldn't be any less or any more and this is something those who think its mean to say must oversome! IT OK TO BE GAY
hơn một năm qua 123YuukiAngel said…
hmmm
SCREAMZ! idk im not sure lol. theres alot of gay stuff on spongebob so im not 2 sure xD! i dont think so but still not sure!! ¬_¬'
hơn một năm qua wolfy123 said…
He isnt gay, why would they make a kid show have a GAY guy? Case closed
hơn một năm qua theanimemaster said…
NO he seemingly married sandy, went 2 prom wit pearl and y wud nick make a show wit a guy who loves guys??? and how does he "flirt'' with squidward anyways..I KNO THIS CUZ I SAW EVERY EPISODE
smile
Um wolfy123, here I'll name a few shows with GAY characters. AND IS ANY1 LISTENING TO ME Y WOULD IT BE BAD IF HE WAS GAY? THERE IS NUTHING WRONG WITH HAVEING FEELINGS FOR ASNY1 IN THE WORLD GAY OR NOT!

Ren and Stimpy, Vanity Smurf, The Purple TelliTubie, ( Oh and Ren and Stimpy isn't proven.)
There is a lot more, and TV shows have gay or homosexual characters for the same reason they have striaght, children need to know its ok to be different and its okay how you act be you and be proud, no matter your race , religion or sexuality.

I bet if Sponge bob was real and was ( Im saying he is or isn't.)) gay he'd probab;ly feel real upset that ya'll can't accept him for who he is. And spongebob is a SPONGE, like Smurfs they're Asexual.
hơn một năm qua Platnium4ever said…
spongebob is not gay the people who say he is are gay
hơn một năm qua Wolfdreamer9 said…
No. <-----is a simple answer good enough?
HOLY SHIT IS ANYINE SEEING MY POINTS
Um wolfy123, here I'll name a few shows with GAY characters. AND IS ANY1 LISTENING TO ME Y WOULD IT BE BAD IF HE WAS GAY? THERE IS NUTHING WRONG WITH HAVEING FEELINGS FOR ASNY1 IN THE WORLD GAY OR NOT!

Ren and Stimpy, Vanity Smurf, The Purple TelliTubie, ( Oh and Ren and Stimpy isn't proven.)
There is a lot more, and TV shows have gay or homosexual characters for the same reason they have striaght, children need to know its ok to be different and its okay how you act be you and be proud, no matter your race , religion or sexuality.

I bet if Sponge bob was real and was ( Im saying he is or isn't.)) gay he'd probab;ly feel real upset that ya'll can't accept him for who he is. And spongebob is a SPONGE, like Smurfs they're Asexual.
hơn một năm qua 4cheese said…
hmmm
well..... yes and no,he's gay but in the happy way.
hơn một năm qua jeftelover said…
no.hes not gay
hơn một năm qua omnibus said…
look, can people stop asking this question
hơn một năm qua omnibus said…
this is daft

hơn một năm qua 523906 said…
i get tired of the only topic people can talk on spongebob fan club is if he's GAY this is the 3rd time written messages like this one so would you please stop it and talk about something reasonable about spongebob
hơn một năm qua InvaderMillie said…
angry
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK HE NOT GAY!!
hơn một năm qua k35maiko said…
Yes.. I think so too... I heard that Sponge Bob is a symbol of gay. and recently, It seems to be popular to put tattoos of Sponge Bob among gays.I didn't understand it. but It's true Sponge Bob has cutie eyes and long eyelash... lol so He must be popular. and I think the reason why Sponge Bob is like gay, it makes kids to recognize gay .