SONIC COUPLES MY Yaoi FANFIC FIRST TRY TELL ME HOW TO IMPROVE! ^_^

gyrothehedgehog posted on Mar 23, 2012 at 01:07AM
sonic
chapter 1-MASTER AND SLAVE
Three cloaked figures, walking stiffly, lead a green hedgehog down a corridor. Two of them grasped his arms under the crook of their elbows and the third stayed behind, making sure their prisoner didn’t try to escape. “This is so stupid. Why don’t you just write ‘I’m cliche’ on your foreheads and get on with it-OW!” He let out a cry of pain as the figure behind him brought a peppered whip down his naked back, leaving trails of raw flesh down his spines. “Silence, slave. We are taking you to your master, and Black Doom won’t be pleased if his prince gets an already-beaten slave. He prefers them fresh so he can do it himself.” The hedgehog rolled his sapphire eyes and sniggered dryly. “So basically he doesn’t want you to damage the merchandise? What next, am I gonna get a price ta-OW!” The whip struck again, this time harder then before, leaving a more jagged variety of marks on the already torn flesh. A massive oak door swung open the minute they led him to it, and they hurried in before it could close behind them. “I see that you have a new toy for me to play with.” A haughty-looking black and gray hedgehog spoke from his position on the throne, an almost playful look in his jade-colored eyes as he examined the other hedgehog. “His name is Scourge, my prince.” One of the figure bowed and Scourge laughed out loud. “Are all of you suck-ups?” He asked with a grin. The prince motioned for the hooded figures to drop him to the floor, which they did. Dumbfounded, Scourge stood up, face-to-face with the prince. Then, two of the hooded figures suddenly grabbed him from behind before he could do a thing, holding his arms behind his back as the prince took something from the remaining one. Scourge craned his neck to see what it was, then gaped when it was revealed.
It was a metal loop with a clasp in the back that opened and closed the loop, and a flickering array of red spikes studding it. Its purpose became clear once he saw a long strip of leather hanging from the clasp.
It was a collar.
chapter 2-THE PRINCES’ WRATH
One of the hooded figures lifted his head with a gloved hand as the prince closed it around his neck. A difficult job, since he kept on thrashing and yelling long strings of obscenities at them. “Now, now was that so bad, my pet?” The prince referred to Scourge in a voice usually reserved for talking to household animals while the hooded figures let go of him. “Yeah, it was.” He snarled while pushing a foot underneath the collar, trying to get it free from his neck as the prince shook his head. “Don’t try that. You’ll regret it.” His voice held a stoney edge to it as the green hedgehog bit it with his sharp teeth to work away the metal. “Make me.” The prince withdrew a whip from his throne and lifted it above his head warningly. Scourge ignored it and trained his focus on trying to get the collar from his neck.
“Okay, then, I will.” He was just about to turn around until a sharp pain exploded in his backside and the crack of the whip sounded, intoning the arrival of more raw flesh to his body. It happened again and again until tears streamed down his face from the pain. “Will you be a good little boy now?” The prince asked mockingly, stroking his new pet where the fur became fine behind his ears. “Fine.” Scourge muttered, wiping the tears away quickly so the prince couldn’t make a jibe about them as he drifted off to sleep.
chapter 3-IS IT LOVE?
The princes’ eyes opened first. He blinked away light that sliced though his vision harshly and looked at his new toy. Scourge was unbeknowestly hugging his waist, and whenever the prince tried to pry him away he let out a whimper of complaint and nuzzled him with his cheek. “He’s so damn lucky that he’s so sexy or I’d kick him out of my bed, knowing how the rules go.” He muttered, looking at the handsome, almost.. forbidden prize he had. He knew all to well that sleeping with his slave on the first day, all of the other slaves his father had had knew that, but this one broke almost all the rules in one day. The prince smirked as Scourge nuzzled him so hard that he nearly fell off his bed. His little whines of complaint told him all that he needed to know. His slave wanted to play. He rubbed his slaves’ back, tracing the lines that the lashes of the whip made, then carefully lifted his toys’ chin with one finger. Scourge opened his eyes a little bit, then let him proceed. “Do it.” He muttered, voice groggy with sleep as the prince stood up and dragged him upright with him. The prince began smirking even more. His pet was to tired to fight, he was the one in control.
He slowly moved his hands down until they reached his pets’ butt. Scourge, now fully conscious, blushed madly then returned the smirk with a more playful glint in his eyes. “Go on, babe, show me what ’cher made of.” The prince winked flirtatiously and Scourge narrowed his eyes, reaching up and grasping his shoulders tightly. “Gladly.” He said, leaning in and kissing Scourge on the lips. Scourge grabbed his butt and bit his soft-spot, making him moan, then slipped his tongue into the princes’ mouth in mid-moan. Once their tongues met, Scourges’ wrapped around it snakily and then squeezed until he got his fill and slipped it back out. “Who’s the babe now, babe?” He taunted as the prince gave him a kiss that went from his lips to his neck. “Still you. I just haven’t started the real fun yet.” The two lovers smirked at each other and made out, not caring if either one of them fell asleep during it.

SONIC COUPLES No các câu trả lời