Severus Snape is there any chance Snape lived?

jazzgirl1980 posted on Nov 29, 2009 at 08:22PM
I have recently had a pique in my interest in HP, and even more so in Snape related fanfic. I Have yet to read the books, but as I hadpossible story plot in mind about Snape, I researched a bit as saw that in the ened the book indicated he died.My question now, as this would be post the second war, I suppose, is : are there any loopholes at al as to his death? How does his story end, is he describes as dying or dead when we "leave him" , is he burried and so on? As You may have understood by now I'm trying to find something that indicates he's been spared or survived in some way, or some way to "Revive" him that might be reasonable withing the frames of the canon or "know facts" about the HP world as I want my story as "real" as possible. Alos, Might eb looking for a good beta who knows the canon better than I do.

Severus Snape 11 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua lilith84 said…
crying
“Look. . . at. . . me. . . . ” he whispered.
The green eyes found the black, but after a second, something in the depths
of the dark pair seemed to vanish, leaving them fixed, blank, and empty. The
hand holding Harry thudded to the floor, and Snape moved no more."

sorry if that spoils the book for you, but this is the last time we "see" Snape in the book. They mention him later of course, but I do not think there has been any mention if his body has been retrieved from the Shrieking Shack and what happened to it. The quote I posted states that he's dead, but damn, I really hope and want to believe that he survived somehow. He's a potions master, for crying out loud, he should have been prepared for that! Unless he really didn't want to survive :(
hơn một năm qua midnightrose said…
angry
I am reading Deathly Hallows for the 3rd time and find it so unfair that Snape had to die after having a loveless,crap life,being misunderstood etc.I lie awake thinking how he could have survived.Why didn't Dumbledore fix it for Snape to have some magical help?Couldn't Fawkes have flown in and shed a few Phoenix Tears on him to cure the Snake bite,as he did for Harry and the Basilisk wound?Dumbledore could have left a bottle of Phoenix tears in his will to Harry or Hermione which they could have used on Snape.
hơn một năm qua SnapesRose said…
Well, in my book, for my person, he is very much alive. Once everyone left from the shack, he shuddered a live enough to pull out the vial he carried in his robe, with a shaking hand uncorked it and drank the liquid. Then he takes his wand and performs a spell on his wound, he lays there for a few moments healing and gaining some of his strength back.

That's my version, considering that even AD had warned Severus that when V kept his snake closer and protective to him that its a warning sign. Severus being a brilliant Potions master, and spell creator, I'd imagine he'd be prepared for an occasion as such, whether JKR likes it or not. I think she done that on purpose to spite all the Snape fans cause she could never has never understood how we can love him so devotedly much. She hated him from the get go just like JP did.

So, yeah.. he IS alive!!!! Severus IS alive!!!
And I don't care who out there tells me otherwise ...

hơn một năm qua midnightrose said…
smile
SnapesRose! That is the best explanation of Our Favourite Guy's death/life.I was (wrongly) trying to imagine him getting help from others.This couldn't work as he had no help from anyone before.Was nearly there with bottle of Healing Potion.But never thought he would have one with him already!I also believe JKR killed him off in her story cos we loved him so much.Shall write out the your version in the back of my Deathly Hallows copy.Yep,he's very much alive!
hơn một năm qua LilysLittleTwin said…
angry
I don't know, but I sure am going to make him live in my fanfiction whether people approve or not!
hơn một năm qua JAlanaE said…
I wish he had survived, but I really think he's dead. After Sirius's death many fans were speculating too whether he's really dead and some said he'd sort of come back to life. But he didn't. It just wouldn't suit JKR's writing style. I'm sure she meant him to be dead. But of course everyone can imagine what he or she likes...
hơn một năm qua claudiavl said…
heart
i am sure he is alive, becouse he said: "i can teach you how to stop death", so he only can teachs what he knows, maybe this was his ultimate trick and he cheat us all!!!
I believe he is alive and well, i love him a lot, he is my master forever.
hơn một năm qua SnarkySnape said…
im sure hes alive for crying out loud he was a potions master AND a spy! He knew that damn snake ate people and bit people and that voldy was prone to sending that damn thing after people so he would have suspected it! In my mind he just lost councousness.. finally came to enough to eat a beazor some blood repleanishing potion and had been taking an anti venon just in case. There all happy ending! Snapes alive and free and living somewhere nice and quiet enjoying his books!
hơn một năm qua jbduenweg07 said…
...somebody needs to find Rowling's email address. SHE must tell us since SHE invented the poor guy! J.K. Rowling - if you're reading this, please write another series...about Post DH Snape and all his adventures! =)
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua nene72 said…
Don't think Rowling meant for him to have lived, but thankfully she wrote of Snape's demise in such a way that it makes it possible for him to have survived.
hơn một năm qua 4everlovesnape said…
sad
I wish he would of lived!! He was the best thing about Harry Potter!