Selena Gomez ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ NEW, DIFFERENT AND EXCLUSIVE Selena Pic contest. UPTO 25 các điểm thưởng ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥[ROUND 5 OPEN]

situ123 posted on Sep 27, 2013 at 02:40PM
This Is like any regular picture Contest But a bit different.Read the rules carefully.

RULES

1. All you have to do is post a picture or Icon of selena according to the topic given by me in each round.
BUT THERE'S A DIFFERENCE

2. You also have to post a random pic or icon on a theme given by me.

3. If you want to post Icons,it has to be square

4. You can also make necessary changes or edit the pics if u want and post.Some photo-editing sites are link http://fotoflexer.com/ etc

5. There will also be a question on Selena and a random question which you are bound to answer

6. NO CHEATING OR STEALING

NOTICE

1. The Winner of the Selena Icon will be decided by poll
BUT
The winner of the random icon will be decided by me.

PROPS DETAILS

1. The winner of Selena Icon will get 20 PROPS.

2. The winner Of Random Icon will get 5 PROPS

3. The winner of both Selena And Random icon will get 25 PROPS for victory in both.

4. No entering props.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WIN?

1. You get props.

2. The winner of Both Selena And Random Icon's name will be listed along with their Icons In link

3. I will also post the name of my favourite icon in each round if it doesn't coincide with poll result.

ROUND 1-[CLOSED]

link

1. SELENA ICON- Selena Wearing a dress (full bodied pic)

2. RANDOM ICON- Pink (anything of pink colour)

3. SELENA QUESTION- What was Selena's first show?

4. RANDOM QUESTION- Are there actual monsters/ghosts or something in the
world.Justify.

ROUND 2-[CLOSED]

link

1. SELENA ICON- Selena accesory ( can be earrring,ring etc but should be clearly visible)

2. RANDOM ICON- Hair

3. SELENA QUESTION- What is her mother's name?

4. RANDOM QUESTION- What is your Idea of an Amazing personality? Explain. In other words what qualities do you expect from your partner/best friend or what qualities make an ideal personality.

ROUND 3-[CLOSED]

link

1.SELENA ICON- Selena in red carpet

2.RANDOM ICON- Christmas (anything related to christmas)

3. SELENA QUESTION- What is her favourite song?

4. RANDOM QUESTION- Princess Diana Or Princess Kate? Who do you choose and why? Justify your answer.

ROUND 4-[CLOSED]

1. SELENA ICON- Selena in nature

2. RANDOM ICON- Heels

3. SELENA QUESTION- What does her purity ring say?

4. RANDOM QUESTION-If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

ROUND 5-[OPEN]

1. SELENA ICON- SEATED (sitting)

2. RANDOM ICON- SEASON( any random pic of your favourite season)

3. SELENA QUESTION- What is Selena's third song on when the sun goes down?

4. RANDOM QUESTION- which fairytale/fictional character you associate yourself with and why?

LET'S START!!!! It will be fun.

This Is like any regular picture Contest But a bit different.Read the rules carefully. [b][u]RULES
last edited on Oct 29, 2013 at 11:48AM

Selena Gomez 97 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 97

hơn một năm qua situ123 said…
Round 1 open.
hơn một năm qua zikkiforever said…
Random Pic-Some pink eyes.
Random answer-I believe they are for 3 big reasons...
1.We have toxic waste and the wrong chemicals mixed can create a mutated creature other known as ghost or monster.
2.Anything can happen.
3.We can know what is at every corner of the world every second of the day.
So,I believe so ,but who knows?
 ngẫu nhiên Pic-Some màu hồng, hồng eyes. ngẫu nhiên answer-I believe they are for 3 big reasons... 1.We have toxic wa
Selena pic-In a pink dress on the sand.
Selena answer-In Barney And Friends. She played Gianna.
 Selena pic-In a màu hồng, hồng dress on the sand. Selena answer-In Barney And Friends. She played Gianna.
Selena pic-In a pink dress on the sand.
Selena answer-In Barney And Friends. She played Gianna. <3<3<3
 Selena pic-In a màu hồng, hồng dress on the sand. Selena answer-In Barney And Friends. She played Gianna.
hơn một năm qua sherenzpango16 said…
Here a Random picture of Tree with a Pink Leaves=D

Yeah i believe in Monters/Ghost :
* There a some creatures around us that we cannot see. But they can see us like some White Lady etc.
*And also the souls of the dead that until now they cannot find were they belong so they are still in here in the world.
 Here a ngẫu nhiên picture of cây with a màu hồng, hồng Leaves=D Yeah i believe in Monters/Ghost : * There a so
sherenzpango16 commented…
even in that cây they can live there. hơn một năm qua
situ123 commented…
U r r8 haha hơn một năm qua
hehe=D hơn một năm qua
Selena in pink dress=D
Barney and Friends ........
 Selena in màu hồng, hồng dress=D Barney and Những người bạn ........
hơn một năm qua xoxoshy said…
Barney and Friends
 Barney and Những người bạn
Frankly speaking,.. I dnt believe in such things coz i believe in science! n Science doesn't justify these powers!
 Frankly speaking,.. I dnt believe in such things coz i believe in science! n Science doesn't justify
Piyal commented…
Wowww hơn một năm qua
cute hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Jonas_City said…
Selena in dress.
Answer : Barney and Friends!
 Selena in dress. Answer : Barney and Friends!
Random icon.
Answer :
1. The real monsters are human.
2. Ghosts don't exist and if they do, they're just form of people's fear.
 ngẫu nhiên icon. Answer : 1. The real monsters are human. 2. Ghosts don't exist and if they do, they'r
hơn một năm qua Piyal said…
heart
Hope ya like it

Selena question -Sel's first show was Barney And Friends

Selena icon-
 Hope ya like it Selena câu hỏi -Sel's first hiển thị was [b]Barney And Friends[/b] Selena icon-
heart
Hope ya like it

Random question-actually there were monsters but now they don't exist nd as far as the matter of ghost then ghost r not actual,there are spirits ...some spirits r gud while others r bad.bad spirits become ghosts at the end nd gud spirits become angels.i watch these types of series everyday.every religion has it's own belief .if u ever see any ghosts or monsters or feel something wrong start to say ur God's name nd the mantras or suras.

Random icon-
 Hope ya like it ngẫu nhiên question-[b]actually there were monsters but now they don't exist nd as far
hơn một năm qua Elsa_Anna said…
Mine....

Selena was Barney and his friends show first
 Mine.... Selena was Barney and his Những người bạn hiển thị first
hơn một năm qua Elsa_Anna said…
Here pink flowers

I don't know but I believe in spirits
 Here màu hồng, hồng hoa I don't know but I believe in spirits
hơn một năm qua Hyori143 said…
Here :>
Ans : Barney And Friends ! :>
 <i> Here :> Ans : Barney And Những người bạn ! :> </i>
smile
Ans :
Of course. Thousands of people from all nations around the world report seeing them under more or less similar circumstances.
The most important thing to know about ghosts is that they are not the souls of dead people returned to communicate with the living. Dead is dead. Unless you believe in the rebirth of the lower soul with the memories of its past lives intact, there is no coming back
Neither are ghosts physically present when you see them. Ghosts are often described as shadowy or translucent. Only portions of their body may Some ghosts appear as real and as solid as a person of flesh and blood. Some appear in full daylight, and are seen by numerous persons at the same time,
last edited hơn một năm qua
 <i> Ans : Of course. Thousands of people from all nations around the world báo cáo seeing them under
hơn một năm qua MissAngelPaws said…
Selena Question: Barney and Friends

Selena Pic:
 Selena Question: Barney and Những người bạn Selena Pic:
Random Question: Yeah, I believe in that. There are some videos and pictures taken that look very real. Also, anything can happen, right?

Random pic:
 ngẫu nhiên Question: Yeah, I believe in that. There are some video and pictures taken that look very rea
hơn một năm qua selgomez4evr said…
Random Picture

Ans. Yes, I do believe that stuff
 ngẫu nhiên Picture Ans. Yes, I do believe that stuff
Selena Picture

Ans. Selena's first show was Barney and Friends, she played Gianna
 Selena Picture Ans. Selena's first hiển thị was Barney and Friends, she played Gianna
Sorry guyz.This tym I don't have time to set-up the poll so I will decide the winner Of selena pic myself.The next tym I promise to setup the poll.Hope u all don't mind.
link

Check winner's name here
heart
Mine...hope ya like it

Selena Question-Mandy Cornett

Selena icon-
 Mine...hope ya like it Selena Question-[b]Mandy Cornett[/b] Selena icon-
heart
Hope ya like it

Random Question- I think when i look upto for an amazing personality...i prefer these things

1)he/she should be very nice from inside..outlooks doesn't matter
2)he/she should respect others and their point of views
3)he/she should be social
4)he/she should be smart in lookings and in thinking

Random icon-
 Hope ya like it ngẫu nhiên Question-[b] I think when i look upto for an amazing personality...i prefer
Random icon

I think that they should:

Be supportive
Creative
Smart
Kind
Caring
Loyal
Truthful
Trustworthy
Respectful
And of course love Selena :P

But unfortunelty, these character traits are quite hard to find these day
 ngẫu nhiên biểu tượng I think that they should: Be supportive Creative Smart Kind Caring Loyal Trut
Selena icon

Ans. Many Cornett/Teefey
 Selena biểu tượng Ans. Many Cornett/Teefey
Mandy Cornett
 Mandy Cornett
mine, Selena with accessory .
Answer : Mandy Teefey
 mine, Selena with accessory . Answer : Mandy Teefey
Random icon. (a photography by Maya Kibbel)
Answer:
I think people with amazing personalities are those who are nice and cares to others, who don't expect much from others, and accept others the way they are.
 ngẫu nhiên icon. (a nhiếp ảnh bởi Maya Kibbel) Answer: I think people with amazing personalities are t
I think the person should be~
Humble
Sweet
Caring
Loving
Helping
Sensitive
The one who respects other person's feelings
Loyal
Truthful
and that what making a person with amazing personality.. n thats what differs humans from animals!
 I think the person should be~ Humble Sweet Caring Loving Helping Sensitive The one who respect
Sel Answer-Mandy Cornett/Teefy
Sel with glasses(accessory).
 Sel Answer-Mandy Cornett/Teefy Sel with glasses(accessory).
Sorry my random icon isn't loading. Though,it is quite wacky and random.
link

Random Answer-A good friend needs to be...
Kind
Joyful
Loyal
Honest
Smiley
Unique
Understanding
Caring
Different
Helping
Sweet
Organised
That is what I look for in a friend. Yet,if they have at least 3 of those qualities then I am happy.
big smile
Ans : Mandy Teeefy / Cornett
 <i> Here :> Ans : Mandy Teeefy / Cornett </i>
big smile
Ans : has the sense of originality, smart somehow, confident too, down to earth, nice and considerate,lovable. this is something that is hard to find nowadays. :D
 <i> Here :> Ans : has the sense of originality, smart somehow, confident too, down to earth, nice an
Selena question: Mandy Cornett

Selena pic:
 Selena question: Mandy Cornett Selena pic:
Random question: I would like someone to be kind, trustworthy, caring, loyal, understanding and has a great sense of humor.

Random pic:
 ngẫu nhiên question: I would like someone to be kind, trustworthy, caring, loyal, understanding and has a
Vote here-link
All your random icons were so amazing that I couldn't decide and setup a pick in the random club.Vote here.
link
Till the poll results are announced U all can start posting for round 3.
hơn một năm qua thess123greece said…
heart
selena icon!!!!
 selena icon!!!!
heart
Christmas icon!!!
 giáng sinh icon!!!
heart
selena fav song: Who Says is Selena Gomez's favorite song because it gives people the time to stand up and make him/her feel better about them
 selena fav song: Who Says is Selena Gomez's yêu thích song because it gives people the time to stand
heart
random question: Princess Diana Or Princess Kate
Princess Diana. She was a beautiful trusting soul who was shat on by the Royal Family. I blame both the Royals and Diana herself. She didn't grow up in a vacuum, she knew the Royal family as they were neighbors of her family at Althrop House. How she could have been so romantically naive is remarkable. However, they only wanted a virgin womb for the Heir and the Spare and she was unlucky enough to be chosen. She was so beautiful, and everyone was so pleased that she had married Prince Charles. It truly did seem like a fairy tale, and, as we all watched her change from a teenager into a sleek, beautiful woman it was hard not to care about her. There aren't really 'a bunch of people' that have done as much charity work as her; at least not famous people. She was one of the first famous people to seriously dedicate their time and energy to specific humanitarian causes; famous people like Bono do charity work all the time now, but at that time international charity work was relegated to religious people or institutions like Mother Teresa, private people who started organizations like Doctors Without Borders or done via government action, it wasn't a common occurrence for famous people to get seriously involved like that on an international scale like it is now. She was partially responsible for landmine legislation passage, although certain nations have found loopholes or blatantly ignore the law altogether now. She was also instrumental in breaking down stereotypes and fears regarding AIDS when it first became a serious issue. She wasn't perfect by any means, I personally feel she damaged the monarchy and I don't know her reasons for the charity work she did so it is possible that she wasn't motivated by altruistic rational, but it would be a mistake to underestimate the amount or importance of the charity endeavors she did do.
 ngẫu nhiên question: Princess Diana hoặc Princess Kate Princess Diana. She was a beautiful trusting soul w
Selena Icon
Selena Answer-Who Says ,because it gives people a chance to stand up and be who they are not somebody they are not. It makes them feel better about themselves and show people who they really are.
 Selena biểu tượng Selena Answer-Who Says ,because it gives people a chance to stand up and be who they are
Random Icon-Selena and Demi dressed up in Christmas costumes.
Random Answer- Princess Kate ,because she was a normal and became princess. It is like the fairytales and all the little girls dreams and to me that is bringing the magic back. She is a great role model and adapted extremely well to royal life ,yet stayed very down to Earth. Kate really is a true inspiration and really is dedicate to her new life. She handles anybody's views very well ,plus is very welcoming towards the press. Honestly,Kate has a heart of pure gold. Kate changed the country quite a bit in her short years of being officially part of the royal family. Not just that ,but she continues to love anybody and accepts all her responsibilities very well,with a smile too.
 ngẫu nhiên Icon-Selena and Demi dressed up in giáng sinh costumes. ngẫu nhiên Answer- Princess Kate ,because
Here =D
 Here =D
Here.... im so excited to decorate our house with christmas decorations..=D
 Here.... im so excited to decorate our house with giáng sinh decorations..=D
Her favourite is " Forget Forever"

In an interview with MTV News, Selena said, "It changes every day. I would say 'Birthday,' which obviously coincides perfectly [with my actual birthday], but I don't know. [My favorite song] changes. I think I would have to say probably 'Forget Forever' is a great song on the album. I think that's definitely the place that I'm in. It's really beautiful song. It's very anthem-y, so I love it."
 Her favourite is " Forget Forever" In an interview with MTV News, Selena said, "It changes every d
I like Kate more than Princess Diana...because
Princess Diana left her family even though they have a 2 child ... and then what did she get a car accident... and her reputation is also gone because of her big mistake...
 I like Kate thêm than Princess Diana...because Princess Diana left her family even though they have
I like Princess Kate because
She is pretty and for me i think he really love Prince William ... in what i am seing Prince William is the one who was like crazy for her.... =D
 I like Princess Kate because She is pretty and for me i think he really tình yêu Prince William ... in w