Sebastian x Ciel Phantomhive SebaCiel day?

Animeanimal posted on Oct 28, 2011 at 05:54PM
So i was sitting at my computer going through the latest updates on the Full Metal Alchemist club and found that a user on fanpop was making an official FMA day and i thought to myself...why not a day when all fans across the globe can recognize Sebastian X Ciel? why should they NOT be recognized for thier love and passion? So i am asking for your hand in making this holiday a relity! Lets make a day that ALL kuroshitsuji fans will recognize for Sebastian and Ciel's love for one another! Lets make them an emblem in the history of love XD I need some thinking to make this happen though and since this will be for the WHOLE community of Sebastian X ciel I want and need your help in this project. Creation of this joyous occasion will be determined through the pics of this club, so make your voice known and vote for the different catagories such as:

The date of the sebaciel day

the official couple colors

the official couple song

ect ect ect XD

Thank you for your support on this effort XD

Sebastian x Ciel Phantomhive 9 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua KorIMoriTsuki said…
heart
Let me know how and you'll get my vote!
 Let me know how and you'll get my vote!
hơn một năm qua girpandababies said…
cake
AAAHHHHHH!XD okiez um
the date should be..nov. 20
the color should be....purple!
the song should be monster:skillet or our solemn hour:within temptation
did i do it right??
hơn một năm qua Animeanimal said…
heart
Thank you XD
hơn một năm qua ShiroiAlice said…
heart
:o Awesome idea! I will help you to make an official day >:D!!
So um...
The date: 20 December
Colors: Black and Blue
Songs: Gloria from Kalafina, Lirica from Kalafina (Kalafina also sang the 2nd ending)

Hope that helped <3 ~ Oh and please tell me about any progress that has been made and stuff XD I'd love to make this official :D
I'll sing the songs on 20 December lol
last edited hơn một năm qua
 :o Awesome idea! I will help bạn to make an official ngày >:D!! So um... The date: 20 December Colors:
hơn một năm qua Luna-Lacrimosa said…
Anissa agrees$ :DDD
hơn một năm qua Animeanimal said…
heart
okay i am hearing November 20 and December 20......Lets decide between these two days XD
hơn một năm qua ShiroiAlice said…
laugh
We could actually do both days... Like November 20th is Ciel's day and December is Sebby's :D
hơn một năm qua Luna-Lacrimosa said…
Lol
hơn một năm qua girpandababies said…
heart
EEEKE! 2 weekz!!!:D