Scooby-Doo SD3:TMB - Fred's Black Hair!?!

Melvin_Doo posted on Sep 07, 2009 at 07:16PM
I was excited to see a third live action Scooby movie is being made, but I was disappointed when I saw the trailer & Fred with black hair! =:S

Why would HB/WB mess with the looks of such a widely recognizable character?

Anyways, that is my little rant, I will still buy it when it comes out, the rest of the cast looked dead on & it looks like it'll be a good movie...I really hope they explain Fred's hair in the movie.

Scooby-Doo 8 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua jackiej said…
surprise
I read online that he didn't want to dye his hair blond because of what happened to Freddie Prinze Jr.s, hair. Maybe Freddie's dyed hair was hard to deal with.link
hơn một năm qua Melvin_Doo said…
I read that Freddie really hated dying his hair, but they could have found a blond guy to play Fred, lol!

Thanks for the reply. =:)
hơn một năm qua jackiej said…
Hey are you the real Melvin Doo from Scooby Doo the Movie?
No, I typed in the name to see what would come up & as it happens the actor that played Melvin Doo, created a fanclub for the character in 2002 when the first movie came out. =:P
hơn một năm qua jessi_cat89 said…
I saw the commentaries after the movie and he did dye his hair but he hated the way it looked and didnt want to be in the movie like that. he even held up the picture and said imagine watching 80 mins of that.
Then they should have gotten a different actor, a blond actor. Too bad they couldn't get the actor that played the younger version of Fred in Scooby Doo 2. Robbie Amell who plays Fred in the new movie obviously isn't a fan of Scooby Doo.

It's a shame really.
I just watched Scooby Doo 3: The Mystery Begins, & I loved it! Despite Fred's dark hair. I still think they could have tried harder to make Fred a blond, but Robbie Amell did a great job with the role. =:)
hơn một năm qua MortalAnonymous said…
They really should have gotten a blonde actor. My brother and I actually didn't watch that movie when it came out because we were majorly upset over how that guy looked NOTHING like Fred, and that the CGI looked terrible. Actually, we still haven't seen it. We don't trust the live films anymore.