Sawyer and Juliet Welcome!

PotterGal posted on Nov 21, 2008 at 12:43PM
Okay, so i made this Spot because i know there's quite a few fans out there who ship Sawyer/Juliet (even though the majority don't even like the idea of this ship) but really, if you ship them you ship them and i really don't mind that other people hate them.
So here's a Spot for all you Sawyer/Juliet fans! Bring on Season 5! :D

Sawyer and Juliet 12 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua sahour95 said…
ok I thought that I was crazy when I thought of making a spot for them
hơn một năm qua PotterGal said…
LOL. No you're not. Well, unless that makes me crazy too. ;)
hơn một năm qua courtney7488 said…
So I gave in and decided to join this spot lol. I still don't really like the idea of them being a romantic couple, but they are two of my favorite characters; I have enjoyed their scenes together so far, and I like talking about them as individual characters, so I figured I should join lol.
last edited hơn một năm qua
big smile
well , we're getting more fans and that's good Sawyet would be so much less complecated...at least I think
hơn một năm qua amyee said…
I'm so glad to find this fan site! I adore Sawyer & Juliet together and can't wait to see what, (if anything), happens romantically between them.
heart
yes they're great
hơn một năm qua Sunshine47 said…
heart
Every new episode of this season makes me like Sawyer and Juliet more. I cannot wait to see what happens between them!
big smile
yes I am sooo excited !
hơn một năm qua courtney7488 said…
heart
I totally agree with you, Sunshine. At first, I hated the idea of Juliet and Sawyer becoming romantically involved, but now I'm kind of enjoying it! My point of view on this subject has changed so drastically over the last month or so lol.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua PotterGal said…
smile
LOL, my thoughts exactly courtney. :D
wink
well we have a good fans!hihi
hơn một năm qua Sunshine47 said…
smile
The same thing happened to me Courtney