Sam Worthington *ATTENTION ALL FANS* We need a new banner!

OceanCoast posted on Mar 08, 2010 at 05:13AM
I'm calling on all the talented banner/icon making people who are fans.We need a new banner for the spot. I don't currently have the editing programs at the moment to make one, so I thought why not make it a little contest (if more than one submission is added of course).

*Directions*

~All you have to do is design a cool looking banner for Sam that is 800x100 in size, and in JPEG/ GIF/ PNG format. Get as fancy as you want

~Once your done simply add it to the 'fan art' section of his gallery.

~If you want to make an icon to match the banner thats even better, but its not required. If you do this please make sure it includes his face so its easily identifiable.

~Please make sure you title your submission as a "contest entry" so that it stands out from the other contributions.

~If 2 or more people submit banners I will then create a pick linking to each, so that the fans can vote on which one they like the most. If only one person submits a banner and is the sole entry by the time the contest closes, then that person automatically wins.

~ The contest closes exactly one month from today on April 8.

Whoever wins will get to have their banner on the top of the page, so watermarking the banner with your initials or username *discretely in a corner* is totally fine. That way everyone knows you made it, without it looking overly tacky. Have fun!
last edited on Mar 08, 2010 at 05:15AM

Sam Worthington 3 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Natalie88 said…
smirk
hmmmm... that's interesting.. I'll make several banners and post them if you don't mind :)
hơn một năm qua OceanCoast said…
big smile
Fantastic!
The more the better.
hơn một năm qua OceanCoast said…
Ok this has to be postponed a few days till I find a Internet connection for my laptop. I'm currently typing this on my Iphone, so making a pick and pasting links page by page would take forever.
So sorry guys!