Rupert Grint Driving Lessons

tinydancer posted on Sep 16, 2007 at 09:31PM
I just watched Driving Lessons for the first time (can't believe its taken me so long!) and I just had to write and say how much I loved it! It was a brilliant film, and Rupert was so great and cute, and showed his acting ability much better than he is allowed to do in Harry Potter! I love him as Ron, I really think he is the perfect Ron Weasley, but it was brilliant to see him do so well as another character!
I dunno if this topic has been posted before, if it has sorry, I should have checked first! But what does everyone else think of Driving Lessons? I know there's a pick about which you like better - Harry Potter or Driving Lessons - but I just thought it would be cool to talk about Rupert in his own right, rather than such a well known character like Ron.

I laughed loads at this film, but I think my favorite bit was when he tells that Sarah girl to "fuck off" (sorry for those who might be offended by bad language, but it's a quote!) in the hospital - his face is priceless :) All in all, I loved it, and I'm already looking forward to watching it again!

Rupert Grint 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua PotterGal said…
I loved it too! It was so great to see Rupert in a leading role. I really don't know why they give him so few lines in the HP films..
Julie Walters was fantastic as well! I felt so sorry for her character when Ben didn't show up at her reading and she embarrassed herself in front of all those people.
I love the chemistry that Rupert and Julie have. It made the movie so much more enjoyable to watch. :D
hơn một năm qua cricket19 said…
The movie was so much better than I expected it to be....I thought it might be okay, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was really enjoyable - so cute and funny!
hơn một năm qua ceo07 said…
i thought it was really good too
hơn một năm qua blind_moon said…
Never saw it (although it’s been in my list for quite some time!), but with all this good reviews I really have to watch it! Hope is as good as I expected! =D
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua weaslyismyking said…
laugh
I love this movie too. He and Julie Walters connected really well. My favourite part would have to be when Evie swallows the key and he's like, "You swallowed the f*ckin key!!!"