Robert Pattinson New banner & biểu tượng

Brysis posted on Mar 08, 2010 at 02:21PM
So I was thinking It´s time to change the icon & banner of the spot
I´ve made a pick about it and some fans agreed with me
I already took care of the banners we just need to choose what´s the best :)
BruCas_LoVE is going to help us by messaging Dave (one of the Fanpop4) so he can change the icon & banner.
Now I need someone to make the icon
I could do it myself but I would love that someone else do it so this could be a work team, working for the same porpose :)
Anyone wants to help with the icon?
last edited on Mar 08, 2010 at 02:22PM

Robert Pattinson 19 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Brysis said…
So here are the banners I´ve made:

Kind of Pinky (without his name):
link

Kind of Pinky (with his name):
link

Black & White:
link

My Personal Favorite (without his name):
link

My personal Favorite (with his name):
link
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua katiecain said…
Love the banners! Gorgeous :]

Shall we stick with the Vanity Fair photoshoot, guys? I'll make some icons now.
Ok I don´t know why the links are not working but you can check the banners in the fanart section :) or in the pick I´ve made
Sorry :S
Fanpop is weird this days...

Thank you for your help Katiecain :)
Okay I just spent ages on these lol so I'll try and do more later or tomorrow...

link

link

link

link

link

link

link
:OO what were you saying?? that your icons won´t propably look good???!!!
They´re amazing I´m in love with them ♥
Specialy the first and the last one
But my really really favorite is the first one :)
Lets see what other ppl say
Thank you hon :)

Oh and my links are working now. I fixed them
I was trying to add the real banner & icon here but i can´t :( fanpop doesn´t let me. smthing is really wrong with the system...
 I was trying to add the real banner & biểu tượng here but i can´t :( fanpop doesn´t let me. smthing is re
heart
One more: link

If anyone wants to suggest a certain image or photoshoot please do because I don't know what other pics to use :/
hơn một năm qua mispulka said…
I like Brysis' personal favorite with name :D
And katie's 1st and last one from the first post *_* ♥.♥
I agree with mispulka! My personak favorite banner and the 1st icon by Katiecain look very good together :) but I just realized the second icon looks very good too
What do you think guys?

Your icons are perfect Katiecain. I don´t think it´s necessary for you to do more! :)
hơn một năm qua Daniithegirl said…
I really loved Brysis' personal favorite with name. And Katiecain's third icon. 8D
hơn một năm qua _Princess_ said…
big smile
Hey... I didn't make icons but I made some banners,if you want to include them too ?? :D
here are the banners and let me know what you think :
link

link

link

link

link

link

link

and if my banners get include and win by any chance I can make the matching icons :D:D
I really loved the last one it was my favorite but i was looking for a person to do the icon :) I already did the banners
Katiecain already made some icons to match my banners but you can do some too and then we´ll chose one of my banners and one icon to match it that could be yours or Katiecain´s :)
By now the favorite banner is the last one in my links so you could do some icons to match it, I would really apreciate it :)
What do you think? Are you on?
hơn một năm qua BruCaS_LoVE said…
smile
OMG girls .. good job !
and my favourite banner of all these is the second banner made by
_Princess_ :D he is so hot :D:D:D
and why don't include her banners too,so that people can decide what they want:)? if we have more choice's people will chose what they like the most and there will be no problem ... :D
I really don't like the banners that are made form icons xD
(no offense to you girls,but I like banners that are similar to the current one that we have now, or something like that )

but you guys decide...we will see after what people think :)
heart
Ok so lets do it that way :)
Lets include all banners and then we do a pick or smthing for ppl to chose what´s the best banner and icon.
But i dont agree with you in smthing BruCaS_LoVE :p i really like banners made from icons bcause that way it fits better. I really liked _Princess_´s last banner :) it´s made from icons but its just perfect. It seems like when we use a whole picture it doens´t fit that well, idk why though :p
hơn một năm qua BruCaS_LoVE said…
heart
the banners with icons are beautiful and you and princess are making a good job but it all depends what someone like :D

I change the banners and icon on Bella Swan and Draco Malfoy spot
and I think that people like it,you will now change it on Robert spot and you are doing a really good job :D I just here to help by messaging Dave :D Robert fans trust you and that's all that counts !
hơn một năm qua shannon9396 said…
wink
Well, I love _Princess_ second banner. But I also love Brysis second banner too. As for the icons I think the first and the sixth really rock! Good work!
heart
Thanks BruCaS_LoVE, you´re really sweet ♥ and you´re right. Let the fans decide. I will make a pick right away with all my banners and then with _Princess_ banners so ppl can chose their favorite (mine and hers) and then i´ll do a pick with the 2 chosen banners and ppl get to decide what´s their favorite ♥
I´ll do a pick too with KatieCain´s icons just so ppl can choose the best matching icon
Thanks for you help girls :)
Here are some icons to match _Princess_'s banner :)

link

link

link

link

link

I tried to get a similar colouring but it was difficult :/ Might make more sense for _Princess_ to make them if her banner wins :)
heart
They are all gorgeus <33
My favs are #4 and #5
PERFECT!!! :)