Renault F1 Team iL Italiano Race Relazione

Viresh posted on Oct 22, 2010 at 11:06AM
Wow what a race it was!! Very fast Ferraris rocked Monza!! I think its my best race of the 2010 season..I am thinking of the atmosphere.. Ferrari, Red flags, Red filled grandstands and big prancing horse flags!! plus add the sound of chilling F1 sounds.. Whooo a perfect day to watch F1 for me!! But hoped a little bit better result from Force India but anyway its a good race from them!! After all both of them finished the race!! Monza is one of my favourite race of all time as its the first race I saw for the first time in TV in my life!! Also the history that is wrapped with the track is just absolutely awesome!! The various layout of the tracks like the Curva Grande Oval, the Monza short all are just superb!! and the current shortened track is a fast flowing circuit with 2 chicanes two medium speed fast corners called Lesmos and a sweeping fast corner called Variente Ascari, the sweeping Parabolica!! A sensatitional fast track.. Its is now called the fastest circuit in the F1 calendar.. All Force India fans and I was waiting for Monza after Adrian's good result of 5th at Spa and Tonio's 10th!! And most importantly its Tonio's home race!! Last year Adrian Started from the front row beside Hamilton at 2nd and finished 4th!! and even set the fastest lap of the race!!
So a 2 week brake after Spa and come Monza!! The track is a low downforce circuit means higher speeds but the teams were in a dillemma wheather to use the F-Duct or not!! Mclaren the inventors of F-Duct at first decided to not use it as they decided it wont help but make them loose places!! But still they made Jenson's car fitted with the F-Duct and with a bit high downforce settings than the other cars!! Renault decided not to use the F-Duct as according to them it will increase speed but on the other hand will induce more drag thus interfering in the cars top speed!! While Williams decided to use it and as a result the slow pace of the Cosworth Engines made them run fast at Monza!! We saw how good they performed in free practice, quali and also the race..Force India decided not to use them as their top speed is good!! The teams were using the blown diffuser which helped them in the stabilty of the rear end of the car with the exhaust gases flowing to the rear end of the diffusers, thus helping a lot around fast sweeping corners!!
Follow link and get more updates on F1 news full of drama on F1 tracks.
save

Renault F1 Team No các câu trả lời