ngẫu nhiên RP Immortal Knight

hiddennobodie posted on Oct 26, 2010 at 06:20PM
This rp is based in the present and the Inderlanders(supernaturals)living in a little town outside Cincinnati called the Hollows. And humans go there to be with the Inderlanders.

But now an group of Inderlanders called "The Order" is planning to raise a dead vampire named Mulgarath. And use him to get rid of all mortals so the Inderlanders can rule the world
last edited on Oct 26, 2010 at 10:50PM

ngẫu nhiên RP 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua hiddennobodie said…
While standing in the rain, I was able to see that the ladies of the night was already out and about hoping that they would earn some money before the night ended. It was just a hour passed the sun set.

I always loved going to the Hollows to get my takes. It's a place like an IS Runner like me can actually show my true self. I looked at my watch and was waiting for my new back-up. She was late, but I wasn't complaining I was across the street of the bar that my take was at and I can take him or her back to HQ and get my check.

Kylie stood beside me as usual with her glamour amulet that's hiding her cat-like ears. She loved her real ears but she loved her human ones better.

"Why do we have to stand in the rain Kevin?", wondered Kylie as she looked at me all soak and wet.
"So I can watch the bar.", I said with a warm voice.
"Can't we just go inside?", whined Kylie. "My hair is wet."
"Not yet I'm waiting for my back-up.", I said as I rinse out my hair.

Kylie sighed as she sits on the stairs. I don't remember why I bring her with me on school nights she has school in the morning. I looked at the hookers and they wave at me and the taller one winked at me. I smiled as I winked back. Hey even a Were IS Runner gets bored while waiting for a take.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Briannalq said…
* i walk into he lair wearing a black robe and my red contacts shown though them * *sighs* im not sure where ro is i havent seen her for days *a tear run down my face and i sigh**thinks i felt something folowing me but i dont know what mabie,,,, nevermind sits down on the couch and then drifts to sleep*
hơn một năm qua Seastar4374 said…
*I walk out of a small cave and look up at the night sky. I was alone and practicially voulnderable to any kind of attack. That would soon change. Since it was a full moon I would probably pase any minute. I was praying that it wouldn't happen but I knew it would. soon my hands started forming into claws and I started growing fur. In less than a minute I was one hunder percent Lyncan. I howl loudly and I run away from the cave on the prowl.*
hơn một năm qua Briannalq said…
* i wake up and then look around the lair aka cave and felt comfy even though it was kinda damp but the fire place i bult in side of it made the cave warm and seclueded* *i lay down on the warm ground next to the fireplace i built and drif asleep again....*
hơn một năm qua Seastar4374 said…
*kills an elk deer and starts eating it. My eyes grow a little lighter shade and my ears perk up as I hear another howl. it was probably another Lyncan but I knew that they're were hardly any of them around this area. I sniff the air trying to figure this out. Then it came to me. Mortal flesh. I lick my lips hungrily and run back. I get back and look at a mortal. Passed out on the ground. I walk up to ehr and the sun comes out. i get turned back to normal and I sigh* Oh this is great stupid moon is gone. *starts feeling drowsy and I fall asleep*