tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên The Manor (OPEN) [Genre: Horror/Mystery]

carlie445 posted on Feb 05, 2016 at 04:38PM
Well, here goes. Note this is MENT to be a subtle Black Butler-esc set-up, and yes, there is going to be references. BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE S BLACK BUTLER ROLEPLAY.

On the very outskirts of London, farther than the large manor of the long deceased young earl, lies a foreclosed mansion near double in size built underground than the expansive visible areas on the surface. Nobody has seemingly lived in this home since 1889, with the passing of the then resident, Madam Forche. The butler, Felix Anderson (Played by Me), had gone missing the same day, and is presumed dead by today. A small group choose to enter the fenced off manor to possibly see what is really underneath that carpeted floors and imported fleece tapestries. However, all is not what it seems...

FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN AT ANY POINT! We would probably eventually need a Madam Forche, and some people to be the people who sneak in.
 Well, here goes. Note this is MENT to be a subtle Black Butler-esc set-up, and yes, there is going to

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 129 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 129

hơn một năm qua Yumiko_Senpai said…
Name: Renny (Regina) Yerner

Personality: Renny is what you could call, a "Scaredy Cat". She doesn't like to take risks and would rather be curled up in a ball hiding under the table. She likes to ramble on about the pessimistic events that could occur whenever she has to make a choice, so that makes her... Careful? Well, she's clumsy, so careful wouldn't fit for her physical characteristics. Yerner is very very paranoid, so that tends to make her freak out on most occasions. If she gets too worked up, she can faint, but will wake up later. As stated, the girl is pessimistic, which gives her a low self esteem problem. Hopefully she'll get over that, yeah? But, inside this poor soul filled with fear an anxiety, Renny is a sweet girl.... Though she doesn't appear that way. She can be trustworthy and very naive when it comes to friendship, making her too trusting of others and an easy one to betray and lie to.

Strengths: Talented at scaring others and herself, Living without food and water for 2 weeks, Can be trustworthy, Whenever she freaks out.. she can be unpredictable

Weaknesses: Very paranoid, She's pretty much scared of everything, Low self esteem, Whenever she freaks out, she can be very unpredictable

Other: ???
 Name: Renny (Regina) Yerner Age: 15 Gender: Female Personality: Renny is what bạn could call
carlie445 commented…
Wow, didn't expect someone already! hơn một năm qua
Yumiko_Senpai commented…
Aha, well, the plot seems to catch my taste, so that's one way to draw me in! hơn một năm qua
carlie445 commented…
Yaaaay! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua carlie445 said…
Name: Felix Trancy Anderson

Personality: Felix was formal during his years in service to Madam Forche. Legend states that whoever insults the madam will be visited by his spirit that same night. They would never see the sun-rise the next morning, however the body will already be in a casket and in very formal attire, the bedroom itself bathed in blood.

Strengths: He was nicknamed the best butler in London for his service quality. Any task that involves protecting or cleaning, he will easy accomplish by master's orders.

Weaknesses: Madam Forche herself. As he was not officially unemployed, he still acted as a loyal dog to her dead, lifeless body. Before he disappeared, the manor was spotless, and all the staff were asleep in their beds, only to never awake, even to this day. If the lady does not command it, he will not do it.

Other: The picture below is a rough drawing the victims of the Madam Forche murders described before their last moments, of which Felix was a prime suspect.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Name: Felix Trancy Anderson Age: Unknown. Considered dead. Personality: Felix was formal during
hơn một năm qua Tiger_gaming said…
[even though I haven't watched black butler]
Name: Ashe Collens

Personality: his personality is what you will call an "older brother" type of personality, and he is very protective who is in trouble whoever they are, he is also courageous

Strengths: he is good at comforting others with a warm and kind smile, but can fight as well

Weaknesses: seeing others see or feel despair, like a family dying in front, because he always tell himself that the only thing to fix them is to forget.

Other: ???
 [b] [even though I haven't watched black butler] [/b] Name: Ashe Collens Age: 20 Personality:
( Hm...should we wait for one more? )
(It's up to you :D)
hơn một năm qua Cheng_Cheng said…
Name: Alice Nightray

Personality: She was once cheerful, but after her parents were killed and all her last living blood relatives disappeared mysteriously, she became cold and untrusting of everybody. Because of this, she insists on doing everything by herself, while accepting help from no one since that she thinks that "she would have to pay them back," and she doesn't want to owe anyone anything no matter what. Believing that she has nothing left to lose, she can be subconsciously careless at times. Alice is cold, and her heart might never thaw.

Strengths: She's observant of her surroundings, intelligent, clever, and strong-willed, and has an excellent memory. She can skillfully fight and fend for herself. She can improvise quickly and make instant decisions if the situation calls for it.

Weaknesses: She suffered a lot when her parents were killed in front of her and she barely managed to escape with her life after intense torturing. Sometimes she desperately wishes than she didn't remember that day so clearly. Certain items or situations give her disturbing flashbacks and hallucinations.

Other: As a young child, she visited the manor quite often as a child because of her family's social status and nobility. Seeing it broken down now saddens her. She serves as a world class detective now and she's determined to solve the mystery and uncover the truth.
 Name: Alice Nightray Age: 15 Personality: She was once cheerful, but after her parents were kil
carlie445 commented…
Brillian! hơn một năm qua
carlie445 commented…
Brilliant* hơn một năm qua
(Time to start)

As it rained the manor still stood, the gates shut tight.
hơn một năm qua Firebird06721 said…
Name: Claire Wakefield

Personality: Claire is sweet, gentle, and kind, but also can occasionally get temperamental. She came from a demanding, high-profile family, and had actually met Madam Forche a few times. Often finding herself lonely growing up, she now enjoys being constantly in the company of others. Sometimes she needs someone to help her let her hair down and be herself.

Strengths: She's very compassionate, and great at giving advice. She is also very protective, and not afraid to fight for what she believes in. Has great instincts, is quite observant and is good at thinking rationally even in crisis

Weaknesses: Often finds herself feeling lonely, despite constantly surrounding herself with company. She feels very insecure because of this, wishing for someone she could talk to. Claire can sometimes be stubborn or overly defensive of herself or others, and doesn't know when to keep quiet and let things go.
 Name: Claire Wakefield Age: 19 Personality: Claire is sweet, gentle, and kind, but also can oc
Yumiko_Senpai commented…
Mikasaaaa!!!!! hơn một năm qua
???: There it is....the old Forche mansion...
Ashe walked around looking for a shop with food "I'm getting more and more hungry" ashe said to himself as he walked around
Renny, the young teenager who had just moved into town, was forced by her mother to make 'new friends '. "Oh it's not that hard" "You need new friends" "Go explore" Those annoying nagging words saddened Renny. It was like her mother didn't want her in the house anymore. Or maybe she cared about her daughter's social life. Either way, Renny still felt blue. She was scared of making friends. Scared of other people. Scared of this foreign place.... And so, Renny trudged out the door.

"This here is the old Forche Mansion" Strangers mumbled as they passed by an old broken down house. Renny could've flinched more. The mansion was huge.. Yet terrifying as it looks. What if ghosts claimed it? She gulped. This was not how the first day of moving in should begin and end. Why did she decide to look here, first? It scared her. Scary. Very very scary. She hadn't been inside yet, but it still scared her.
The door to the manor swung open, and the strangers scattered. "It's a ghost!" they yelled as some tripped in the rush to leave.
Claire sat in a small coffee shop thinking to herself. A mug filled with black coffee say on the table relatively untouched, but tiny crumbs of what used to be a cinnamon scone sat on a small brown napkin next to it. The sound of a crowd screaming snapped Claire out of her daze. She immediately thought of the old Forche mansion, as it had gained a reputation for being a bit of a "ghost house" since the previous owner's death. Claire jumped out of her seat and ran out of the shop. In her hurry she ran right into a red-haired boy (Ashe) and fell hard on the pavement.
A somewhat familiar voice and figure stood next to Claire, offering to help her up. "Are you alright?" the voice asked,
"I'm so, so sorry!!" Claire said to the boy, a blush spreading over her face. "I just didn't see you, I'm so, so sorry." She then turned to thank the stranger who had helped her up, but when she looked at him he didn't so strange. Did she know him? She certainly felt like she did. "I'm fine, thank you, um, I'm sorry, do I- uh, know you from somewhere, by any chance?"
The stranger smiled, his toe-headed blonde hair slightly darker than from a memory. "Not likely...unless your memory expands back to your childhood, miss. I was on my way to see the fuss over at the old Manor, so I figure I'd help such a wonderful woman get out of the mud." He smiled
The words stuck her as odd. Only if her memory extended to her childhood. Did she meet this person when she was a girl? Doubtful, she thought. She decided to cast the idea aside for the moment. She looked once again at the man she had collided with, "Once again, I am so, so, sorry." She then turned back to the blonde haired man. "Well, thank you. I'm Claire, by the way, Claire Wakefield. It's nice to meet you. I was just headed over to investigate myself."
Renny screamed as well. But she couldn't move because of the curiosity that had planted her feet to the ground. While other citizens ran away, she simply closed her eyes until it was all over. She could've died by this action. If a real ghost were there, well, she'll be possessed or something... And that was scary!!! When everything seemed alright for her to look, she did so. Nobody around her, except a blonde, redhead, and a raven-haired. Renny sighed of relief that she wasn't alone. She laughed at their reassurance they've given her. If she was alone, she would've gone mad. Whew. After she calmed herself down, she looked over to their conversation.
Shaking his head side to side ashe returned to reality "i dozed off while walking...." he thought to himself as he sighed and rubbed his head then noticed claire who was covered in mud "I-i-im sorry" ashe said as he bowed.
"Hm, a formal chap, are we Mister Ashe?" Somehow this random stranger knew this random man's name. Odd. Very odd. Nevertheless, he turned his attention to the group of two "Well, I'll be taking my leave now. Care to join me, Miss Wakefield?" He held out his hand, on which he was wearing a white glove.
"No really, don't be its my fault. I should have been paying more attention to where I was going you're." not hurt are you?" Claire asked him concerned. As the other man, the blonde, addressed Ashe by name she looked surprised. "Oh you to know each other?" She asked.
He chuckled, at it somewhat echoed in a supernatural way, although nothing else echoed at all in the area they were in. "Ah, no, we haven't." He gave a polite smile, and didn't notice that the rain had started, heavier than it has been all week.
"Im not, sorry" ashe replied, he is still creeped out from when a stranger knows him but tries to shrug it off "no we don't know each other" ashe said as his stomach growl. "Sorry" ashe said as he bowed down again.
He sighed as he had finally noticed the rain. "Oh dear, it's raining again. I forgot about that...here you are." He handed them both old and rather fancy umbrellas, which looked like they have never been used or torn. He wore a small smile all the while. "Shall we be going?"
Opening the umbrella he held it above him "thank you..." ashe said in a warm smile. "Where though?" Ashe asked the stranger because of his strange question.
hơn một năm qua Cheng_Cheng said…
Alice sat on a tall tree near the broken down manor, watching for any curious on lookers. Its thick leaves easily concealed her as she kept a close eye on things.

Seeing how things for this manor turned out had deeply disappointed her and it genuinely hurt her to see people gather around who didn't know its history.
"The old manor. I'm sure she won't mind if I bring visitors." Odd using the word she, isn't it?
"She who?" Claire asks having a terrible feeling about this. Her apprehension twisted her stomach in knots and she looked over to the red-haired man to see if he felt the same.
Ashe looked at claire who is reacting the same, but he is curious. "She?" Ashe asked the same question. Even though its suspicious because the owner of the manor is long gone.
"Madam Forche of course. She always enjoyed visitors." He chuckled, probably not all that sane from the way he describe the madam, who was really a cruel woman.
Suddenly Claire felt her heart pick up the pace. Madam Forche was dead. And everyone knew it. This man was a total crazy. She had to get away from him. Trying her best to keep her voice calm and steady she said, "Thank you, but I'm afraid I cannot. Perhaps some other time?" She started walking and looked back at Ashe hoping he would get out of there too.
He had enough and chose to drop the act "I'm surprised you haven't recognized me, Miss Claire. Hm, I was right to assume you'd rather remember the Madam rather than her butler, wouldn't you." That's it...that's who he was! "I-I'm so sorry, I should have said sooner..." He wiped his hair with a wet rag, letting it show his actual appearance.
 He had enough and chose to drop the act "I'm surprised bạn haven't recognized me, Miss Claire. Hm, I
"The butler?" Ashe asked as he stepped back a little. "I-im sorry but I have to eat, ill come back later" ashe said as he turned back and quickly went with claire. "Are you beleiving him?" He whispered as he looked back at the butler.
Claire froze for just a moment as he talked. She took a glance at the man. Impossible...right? It had to be. However, he bore a striking resemblance to Felix, whom she did indeed remember meeting. But Felix was dead, he had to be there was no way on Earth that... Just then Ashe caught up with her. "I...I.." She stammered. The idea was so obscure...but those eyes he had those same piercing yellow-green eyes. She cleared her throat trying to steady her voice. "I don't know. Felix Anderson is supposed to be dead. But he recognized me, and he does look an awful lot like him, and-" Claire cut herself off there trying to take a few deep breaths to calm herself down.
He gave a polite bow "Ah, I understand your confusion..." He stopped bowing and smiled, just as he had so many years ago. "...I have found ways to last much longer than any man, woman, or child. It has been wonderful seeing you after all these years."

At the same time, over at the mansion, someone tapped Renny's shoulder "Uhm...exuse me?" The person would say, sounding a bit scared.
"C-calm down, your hyperventilating" ashe said in a worried voice, he doesn't care who she is he is just plain too nice. "The butler should be dead... then who is that guy" ashe whispered to himself as he puts his hand on his chin creating a confused look, for a few minutes he then created a face both hungry and confused, then his stomach began to growl. Covering his stomach he apologized "S-sorry" he said as he held the umbrella on one hand on into his stomach the other
He gave Ashe a small, freshly-baked cake, just for him. "Must I recite my oath to the Madam now? Would that make you beleive me?"
"I-im sorry but I can't accept that" ashe said as he smiled, "an oath eh?, can I hear it though?" He said as he looked at the butler with curious eyes.
He chuckled and nodded as he closed his eyes, cake now missing. "I am not so noble that I would stake my life for someone else. Nor am I so forgiving that I would sit by and allow someone to trample me. I am selfish... and self righteous human being. That's why I... to clear my own shame... I used your power. Not for anyone else. But for myself. They as humans have the power to do such, but whether I grab on to the thread or not is a choice I make. Life isn't that sweet. That's why everyone wants sweet things. I am offering you one today. Choose or not, Madam." He had that memorized.
The concern in the man's voice helped to calm her down. She was glad that he was smart enough not to accept the food. Something about the oath gave her chills, probably the fact that it was spoken by a man who claimed he was the supposedly dead servant of the murdered Madam Forche. "That's lovely." She said, trying to act as though this happened everyday. "Unfortunately, I'm afraid I must be going. Ashe, would you care to join me a bite to eat?"
"Y-yes, please" ashe said as he turned to claire. "I- I'm really sorry," he said bowing down to the butler in sign of respect, then went with claire to the cafe.
He sighed and shrugged, walking back into the manor as he sent a swarm of crows to follow them to the cafe, each with the Forche symbol etched in their right wings.
Claire walked with Ashe to a nearby cafe. When they entered she finally spoke. "That's so-o creepy." She said awkwardly trying to laugh it off.
One of the crows landed on the window-sill, holding a letter in its beak.
The motion of the crow landing catches Claire's eye. She is practically convinced she's hallucinating when she sees the letter in its beak. Birds are only supposed to deliver mail in works of fiction. "Excuse me for a moment." She says to Ashe clearly distracted, not even looking away from the bird. Claire walks outside for a brief moment and, to her shock, the bird allows her to take the letter from its beak. She returns and shows the letter to Ashe before cautiously tearing the envelopes crisp paper.
The letter was a formal invitation to the Forche manor, and it explains that it's the 10th year anniversary of her death. It was signed by Felix, and it was to start at noon.
Claire dropped the paper and actually screamed aloud, when she read saw the invitation. There was no way this could be happening! It couldn't be, it couldn't be, it couldn't be. Her attempt to calm down itself began to work her into a full-blown panic. People in the cafe started to stare, but Claire didn't even notice them.
((Wait hold on...we have a problem. So Claire met Madam Forche in her childhood but she's only 19 and the invite is to remember Madam Forches death 20 years ago...))
Tiger_gaming commented…
Wat.... hơn một năm qua
carlie445 commented…
Oh, wait, yeah. Probably should've thought that through, hơn một năm qua
carlie445 commented…
Fixed it, hơn một năm qua
Firebird06721 commented…
Perfect hơn một năm qua
Ashe had no choice he hugged her in an attempt to her calm down. "Calm down" he simply said as he stroked her head. Looking at the other costumers "sorry" he said as they continued what they are doing
The letter then changed to say, Oh yes, this is happening, Miss Claire. I hope you can attend. I have the gardener working double to fix the garden. -Felix