tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 5723 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 5723

hơn một năm qua IAMYOURENEMY said…
Joseph chuckled a bit as she commented on his loose attire. Alright, so it wasn't exactly the formal clothing he usually wore but it still looked....decent. "After five hundred and twenty years of life, you'd be feeling pretty lazy too." He said as he patted his stomach. "God I hope I don't develop a gut." He said before he smiled at Fayline and kissed one of her cheeks. "How do you..feel?" He asked, mainly referring to her health in general.

"Yep." Takao said with a sight. "Old geezer." He said before shooting Nishijima again in the side of the head. Mostly out of spite. "Get in the car. I'm going to torch this place." He said as he shooed Riza into the car. Takao went to the back, where the janitors closet was and started mixing a variety of chemicals in the back before he started splashing the solution everywhere, not getting it on himself as he managed to fill the dance floor with his explosive. He then opened his jacket and pulled out what appeared to be one of three different explosives in his coat and threw it, ripping the detonator off as he started to run. Oh god it was about to get hot in there. Just as the bomb blew and the entire building was about to pretty much roast hotter than hell, he jumped towards the door and managed to escape, crashing through the glass doors and falling against the limo before he groaned loudly and cursed in Japanese before he opened the doors to the limo. "Izawa, get us out of here." He said as Izawa started to speed off, already having started the car. Takao took off his coat and mask to look at his wounds, which were mainly just glass wounds on his arms. Goddamn that hurt, but he'd get better. He smacked another panel in his limo and a container come out. Inside, there was military grade regenerative battle injections inside of it. The same type that Hotaka Nagachika had created using the same genetics a ghoul have for regeneration. He bit his lip and stabbed a syringe into his before putting the injection into his leg until it was done. He groaned a bit and relaxed before putting the container away. "You did good Riza.." He said as he patted her back.

Akiro was surprised when she offered him and invitation to join. The Yakuza? Join them? Why would they want him? "Well...." He said, thinking about what sort of life he could have in the Japanese Mafia. All he saw was one of excitement and fun. One where his life wouldn't be boring, or stagnant. Of course, he would no longer be able to help his mother with the kids, and his military career was completely out of the water. Even more so with his dad gone. But what he thought about more was himself. That was all who mattered now, because the other person he had cared about crushed his heart into a million tiny pieces. "I'll join." He said, not putting up much resistance at all to them.

Hei smiled a bit before he leaned in and kissed her, running his hand along her shirt as he started unbuttoning it. He took her shirt off and bra off, with her help and took his shirt off as well, pressing his bare chest against hers. "I love you Kierra." He said into this kiss.

Valeryia scratched her head a bit. "Well, I got my powers from both my parents. Mainly my dad, actually. He just hasn't trained me yet through, so I don't have a lot of experience in it as I do with the ice but my dad says I have a lot of potential." She said with a smile. "Where do you get...the snakeyness from?" She asked.

Lexia moaned loudly just before one booming, loud wake up groan erupted through all of limbo, shaking the very walls themselves. Dear god, Fadeln was waking up. As booming footsteps started going towards the common areas, Lexia started to feel some fear come through the pleasure. Fadeln was the scariest person in all of limbo, and not just because he was a giant. He had the brain of a brick, and liked hitting if he was angry. He liked hitting hard. Suddenly, the door was opened, and the silver haired giant with heterchromatic blue and yellow eyes, just like Tiras, came through the door. He shut it behind him, kicking the door with his pink bunny slippers before he fake coughed loudly to get everyones attention. "Good morning! I hope you all slept well." He said in his thick heavy German accent before he walked over to Kyo and poked one of his wings. This was the warning before he started making pain come. "Now birdie...go get a room..." He said quietly as he ripped a feather out. Lexia screeched a bit and blushed brightly. W-Why did he have to come over here?!

Tiras went back to his room, laughing madly as he opened his closet, which showed memories from the past to him. He rocked on his bed, viewing memories of him and Felicia again, as he always did. Like the times they said sweet nothings to each-other, or when they made love, or even when they would just talk to each-other. They all reminded him of her, which made him remember that she and everyone else was gone, but also made him happy because he knew that if he forgot her with time, he'd never forgive himself. He went to the bathroom to shave his beard when suddenly some words were etched into his mirror. "You will be free soon, child of chaos" The message said. Tiras shook his head, not buying whatever this was before he turned the hot water on and shaved downward, cutting that accursed beard off.

"I'm not ready to do that just yet mother...I'm not sure when i'll be, or if I ever do, but I know now isn't the right time..." Virgil said while nodding his head, as if accepting that it would be a while before he'd be able to let go. "Mom..if dad came back to life...what would be the first thing you would do?" He asked, curious now. "I'd run up...look at him really hard, just to see how much I looked like him before I'd ask him just to sit down and have a talk with me.." He said with a smile.

Louisa sighed. "I'm not sure Annelise...I might just be unnerved at the moment and think I'm hearing things..." She said before something tapped on her window. Oh, it was Raiden. She let him into her room through the window and ordered him to sit in a chair in the corner before telling him the plan, whispering a little extra into his ear than what she told Annelise, although to any regular person, it would seem this was her trying to be covert.

"Yes, milady." Raiden said with a blank expression, ready to follow her every order, as he always did, and not planning on disobeying it, even it if it was immoral as hell.

Naomi blinked a few times, surprised as hell but also for some reason expecting it. It was easy to see that there was more than what meets the eye going on around here. Seriously, they were living in a bunker, not a house. It was easy to tell. "Sorry." Was all she said before Akira came out of the room, looking incredibly disheveled as she looked around. "The bunker isn't on fire? Yumi?" She asked, surprised that she didn't have to come out because the kitchen was burning. And the food was on the table, nicely? "Oh, you. Thank you uhm....."

"Naomi." She said with an eyebrow twitch of annoyance.

"Thank you, Naomi." Akira said before sitting down to eat. Naomi sighed, and did the same, sitting down next to where Yumi would sit.
hơn một năm qua Mirra1007 said…
Fayline chuckles a bit as she turns around in his arms so she was facing him and wraps her arms around his neck. "As if your pride would ever allow you to develop a gut." She says with a teasing grin, knowing how pridefull Joseph was when it comes to his body, wealth and family. Her eyes softened a bit though at his his question. "I am feeling fine, Joseph. Really." She says before kissing the top of his nose.

Riza immediatly obeys as she goes to the car and gets in. She was looking out of the window the whole time when the building suddenly was lit on fire and Takeo jumped through the glass door. God, the sight of that just gave her shivers. Takeo was really amazing. Like a superhero in her eyes. As he complimented her once again she smiled brightly but then her eyes widened as she heard the man they had kidnapped talk. He said yes?! So easily?! She grins widely as she looks at Takeo with begging eyes. Begging if it was okay for her to get her first tattoo's right now.

Kierra gladly kisses him back and moans softly as his hands run over her body to undress her. She pushes herself a bit closer against him, loving his warmth. She needed this. This touching.This distraction. Like this she wouldn't think about the things haunting them at the moment. Her hands run down his chest to unbutton and take off his pants. "I love you too, Hei." She mumbles against his lips.

Gideon raises one eyebrow. She had her father's powers as well? He knew her father. There weren't much people who didn't know Renald Silvius, one of the four main generals of President Rex. And he knew what powers Renald had. But at her question he couldn't help but grin a bit at her choice of words. "Both my parents are Naga, that means half human half snakes. So I am a full Naga as well."

Kyo grinned as Lexia began to moan louder, the sounds she was making turning him on but then his grin fell as his hand stilled. Damn. That giant idiot was awake again. As he heard the footsteps approach he tenses and takes his hand out of her panties before buttoning up her pants again, not wanting that man to see anthing. When Fadeln poked his wing he held Lexia a bit tighter. No he could never win from that man but if he dared hurt her he would pay. His eyes widened as a feather was suddenly pulled out and he yelped a bit in pain before spreading his wings and quikly flying towards his room with Lexia still in his arms. He slammed the door shut and locked it before sighing in both relief and frustration. "I hate that man." He grumbled out.

"Take all the time you need, honey. No one is forcing you to do anything quik." Felicia says gently though she was a bit suprised by his sudden question. What would she do... "Honestly, I think I would be too stunned to even react." She says with a soft smile, answering even though she knew there was not a single possibility of him ever returning.

Annelise jumped a bit up and yelped as someone knocked on the window but she sighed in relief when she saw it was just Raiden. When Louisa explained her plan she had hoped Raiden would agree that this was too much but instead he simply agreed with Louisa. This made her wonder, was she making a too big of a deal of this? Was this actually okay to do?....

Yumi's eyebrow twitches a bit at the comment of the bunker not being on fire. Yes she was a terrible cook but it wasn't needed to comment on it like that. She sits down and starts eating, her eyes widening a bit as the first bite enters her mouth. God that tastes good.

Sora smiles a bit more before kissing his wife's cheek and sitting down as well. "Thank you Naomi." He thanks her as well before beginning to eat.
Joseph snorted a bit. "You're right. I'd probably never develop a gut." He said, liking his abs too much and being way too prideful to let that happen. Hell, he wouldn't ever allow himself to see the light of day again until it was gone if he ever developed a gut. "I'm glad to hear th-" Joseph was a bit surprised when she kissed his nose, making him blush a little. "That you're fine." He said before kissing her nose back.

"So persistent." Takao said as he climbed out of the weird groggy drug feeling he was getting from his injection. No wonder this crap was so addictive. He knew he should use this only when he needed to. "Fine. And we're getting him his marking tattoo." He said, referring to the tiger and dragon members of the Yakuza got. Well, except Riza. She never got hers because when she joined, she was like a three yearold.

After she took his pants off Hei too the liberty off pulling hers down as well, with her panties. When they were doing this, when they were together, making love, it was as if the troubles of the world meant nothing. As if they didn't exist. He slowly rubbed himself against her sensitive areas before he went in, sliding in all the way rather quickly due to her being aroused.

"What's it like having scales?" Valeryia asked, curious about what it was like being part snake. "Do they......are they..." She gulped. "Do you have scales on your......nether region?" She asked, wondering how bad snake people had it.

"While I don't hate anyone.....I heavily dislike that man." Lexia said before sighing. Slowly, a grin came to her face. "Let's get back to business, shall we?" She said before taking her clothes off, although she covered her crotch and posed for him. "How did I look?" She asked with a seductive grin.

"What about after? What would you do with him?" Virgil asked. Honestly, he just wanted to know is she'd go with him or Kane. He was pretty sure they were still majorly in love by the time he had died, and that Kane was just......was just there to fill the gap, even though he was a good man.

"If you don't like the plan Annelise, you don't have to go." Louisa said while looking at her, although the look in her eye said 'You better go, you little shit' in a sort of subtle demanding way, like a mothers look when she tells a child to do their chores.

"No problem..." Naomi said with a sigh as she started eating. It was good, as always, not to be snooty or anything.

Akira bit into the food and grinned a bit. "Tastes good. As it should." She said while eating, proud of the genetics of hers that were in Naomi.

Naomi's eyebrow twitched. She learned this, on her own. Not because of some stupid genetics.
Fayline giggles a bit when she notices she actually suprised him by kissing his nose. Lovingly she rubs her nose against his. "Why are you getting all blushy?" She asks with a giggle and a grin. "Though I must say you still look adorable when you look like that." She gently teased him some more.

Riza almost couldn't sit still in her chair. She was a dangerous warrior of the Yakuza but now she looked like an excited little child. And she probably was exactly that. Because today she would be getting her first tattoo. Finally she will be a complete part of the Yakuza all because she managed to get some guy to join them. This day couldn't be broken anymore. This will be a highly memorable day.

Kierra softly bit her lip as he rubbed her and sighed in delight as he pushed himself in. They had done this hundreds of times but she never got enough of it. It was never the same nor did it get boring like she heard other couples say. She knew why though. It was because after all these years their love had still be unchanged. She runs her hands through his hair and pulls him down for a sweet kiss as she pushes her hips up against him, making her moan.

Gideon opened his mouth to reply but as she continoud her question his eyes widened and he blushed a pure red. What kind of question was that?! Yes he had grown up in a jungle but even he knew these kinds of questions were very very inappropriate. "I am not going to answer that." He says, clearly disliking the way she was turning the conversation into.

Kyo couldn't help but smile at Lexia's words. She was so pure and sweet that she wouldn't even hate anyone. As she began to take her clothes off he kept his eyes on her, his eyes roaming over her body. Pure, sweet but also sexy and sometimes dirty. She was perfect for him. Strange to say that dying was the best thing ever happend to him. He takes off his shirt before opening his pants and letting it drop to the floor. He walks closer and his hands immediatly begin to roam over her body. "You are prefect, my love."

Felicia knew what he was asking. He was asking her who she would choose, Tiras, her first love and father of her children, or Kane, the man she adored and supported her through all the hardships. Honestly, she had no clue what she would do. She loved both man differently but still the same. Yes, at first Kane was there to fill something she was missing but now she truly loved him. Having to choose between them would tear her apart.... "I don't know honey..." She answers honestly.

Even though Louisa's words said one thing, her eyes said another, and that both confused and scared Annelise a bit. What was she supposed to do? Go with them or not? She didn't want to but... "Do you... Want me to go?" She asks quietly and carefully.

"It really tastes good!" Yumi said happily after swallowing the food. God, she was so happy that Naomi was here! Sora smiles and nods in agreement before drinking his coffee.
Joseph continued to blush a bit as he rubbed his nose back, but it quickly faded away. And he just was smiling. "I wasn't expecting you to kiss my nose. That was all." He said before kissing her nose back before he continued the rubbing. "A-And don't call my blushing adorable, you. I am a handsome vampiric beast." He said with a fake hiss.

The limo soon pulled up to a yakuza operated tattoo shop, which did tattoo's that were different than the traditional tattoo style they did. It was modern, and it made it much easier to get new members. Takao walked in after exiting the car with Riza and Akiro and nodded at the tattooist, who flipped the signs in the store to have more Yakuza orientated tattoos. "Her first. She's getting her first honors." He motioned over to a sign. "What do you want?" He asked.

Hei thrust in more as he made out with her, moaning a bit with each thrust. In his life, he only made love with one woman, and it was her. He was glad about that too, because he could never imagine doing this intimate act with anybody else. Ever. He didn't even find other women really attractive. "I love you Kierra." He moaned out as he started to pick up the pace and thrust hard.

Valeryia scratched her head. "Alright, fine. Where are you from?" She asked, quickly trying to change the question as she knew he was embarrassed. His face was redder than a tomato. Actually, he made tomato's pale in comparison.

Lexia blushed a bit and gulped. "Thank you." She said as she she shivered a bit from Kyo's warm hands running against her slightly cold skin. "Oh Kyo..." She said quietly as he rubbed his hands all over her. She traveled her hand down to his private area and grabbed on, giving his member a couple nice tugs so it'd harden.

Virgil sighed. "I imagine it'd be a really crappy choice..." He said with a sigh, unable to understand how morally challenging that choice would be, even though it would never be a reality, in any circumstance. The dead could not come back, sadly.

Louisa bit her lip. "I feel like everything is going to change Annelise...it's just something...I have boiling up inside of me, and I can't shake the feeling away.." She said as she walked closer to Annelise. "I want you to be there every step of the way, please Annelise?" She asked before leaning in and kissing her forehead. Raiden twitched a bit, not liking how close Louisa was to Annelise.

"Thanks." Was all Naomi said as she ate her food. She was quiet when eating, and liked it quiet. She liked quiet in general. Everyone around here was too loud, except Yumi. She was glad that she was quiet.
Fayline giggled more at his words as she pulls herself a bit closer against him. "If that is what you wish for, my beast." She says with a wink. She absolutely loved this gently teasing eachother. It made her feel like she has never aged and they were still both living in the past. Not that she minded the present ofcourse. The present was even better.

Riza excitedly follows Takeo into the tattoo shop. It was so hard to calm her raging heartbeat down for today she didn't mind. As she looked at the displayed choices she now noticed how hard it would be too pick. She wanted one on her back for sure but she was so hesistant of which one. She alsways wanted the dragon and tiger on her body but she also found the large flowers very alluring. "Takeo... This is a harder choice than expected." She says as she frown a bit.

Kierra softly began to moan as Hei began to trust. Gently she runs her nails over his back as he began to push harder and her moans began to become louder as well, though not too loud, there were still more people in the house. "I love you too~" She moaned before kissing him again, sticking her tongue into his mouth.

Gideon was relieved she decided to change the subject though he was wondering why she was asking him so many questions. "From the jungle." He says, keeping the exact location a bit vague on purpose.

Lizana was quietly sitting in class, as always her nose buried in a book, when she was starting to feel a strange wave of uneasiness beginning to come over her. Frowning slightly she looks around. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary but it still felt different. Almost as if... Her eyes widened in realization and she jumps up from the chair. Not even excusing herself she runs out, heading towards the classroom where Seth was in.

Back in Seth's classroom all was fairly normal. That was untill darker than black shadows seemed to appear under Seth's chair, clawed hands appearing out of them, heading up to grab him. Before he had any time to react they wrapped around his whole body and pulled him down into the darkness to a different dimension. This dimension was pure blackness. There were no walls, it looked endless. There was only a black solid ground and the hands trew Seth roughly against it. "So you are the pest my daughter has been playing around with." A woman's voice suddenly spoke, from where was not clear.

Kyo moaned a bit as his member almost immediatly hardered from her touches. Suddenly he lifts her up birdal style and gives her a passionate kiss as he walks over to the bed. Gently he lays her down before crawling on top of her. "You have no idea what things I want to do to this body of yours." He says huskily as his eyes roam her body again.

"You have no idea boy..." Felicia says quietly as she feels herself getting more down. But quikly she shakes it off before smiling softl at Virgil. "Isn't there anywhere you have to go today?" She asks, wondering if he had to train today or so.

Annelise sighs a bit. How could she say no when her friend wanted her to be there for her. Ofcourse she would do that. Even if it was something like this. "Alright, I'll be with you." She says before hugging Louisa.

After breakfast Yumi twiddled her thumbs a bit before carefully asking. "Mom, dad, is it okay if I go outside of the bunker again today?" She asks, wanting to feel the fresh air and see more things she hadn't seen before.
Joseph raised his eyebrows a couple times and did some very french sounding 'hmmms' as they pulled each other closer. "I do wish, my naughty maid." He said as he slid his hands down her back before sticking one down her pants against her bare rear. When they did this things, it reminded him back of the days when they had just started their relationship. The days when they would make love every night, and would remind each-other why they were in love.

Takao grinned. "Get a dragon with orchids around it. It represents you. Surrounded by beauty, but dangerous, very dangerous, but majestic in that way as well." He said, explaining what her tattoo would mean, if she got it. "All of my tattoo's have sacred meaning. Make sure yours do too. They mean more than just art." He said while slicking his hair back with his hand.

Hei moaned back, rubbing his tongue against hers as his tentacles gripped the side of the bed and helped him thrust harder and harder as pressure began building up inside of him. With each thrust, the pressure grew, and he came closer to finishing each time.

"Like....................An African jungle?" Valeryia asked, trying to guess what sort of jungle that Gideon was from. She was rather curious actually where snake people came from, not that it was exactly a secret anymore, but she didn't know.

"What the fuck?!" Was all that Seth could say before he was pulled into the void. As he looked around in the darkness, he heard a voice that sounded slightly similar to...Lizana's! "Ahahaha...ah....hello..uhm...mother in law. What a uhm, pleasure to meet you on this fine....pitch black void day." He said, trying to play it cool. "This isn't the best way for us to meet, don't you think?" He asked with a goofy grin.

Lexia gave Kyo that seductive Akira grin and stare as she looked at him hungrily, wanting to get some herself. "Oh you don't want to know all the nasty things I'm thinking of doing with you." She said as she reached down to pleasure his tip a bit, making some juice secrete from the tip.

Virgil shook his head. "Nah, mom. Today is my free day. Friday and Saturday are my days. " He said with a grin before sighing. "Not like I ever do anything on those days though.." He said as he banged his head against his mothers desk.

Louisa smiled a bit as she hugged Annelise close, almost in a romantic sort of way. "Thank you Annelise...I'm glad I have a friend I can depend on.." She said quietly before looking over at Raiden. "You may leave." She said, making him leave her room from the window and head home. He felt subtle rage build up inside of him. Was he not a friend to her?

Akira yawned. "Yes, you may leave. But, take Naomi with you. She probably doesn't want to be trapped here with me and your father while we...nap." She said with a wink.

"You're goddamn right." Naomi said before fake gagging.
Fayline giggles again before biting her lip softly. He really hadn't changed a single bit. And she wouldn't want it otherwise. When she feels his hand on her behind she blushes a tad bit as she leans in to his lips. "God I love it when you touch me like that." She was about to kiss him and her hand went down to his pants when a voice was heard, making her jump back a bit

"No sex in the library." Rex said sternly as he narrows his eyes at the French vampire. He had made these rules clearly before when he had caught Cecilia and Belial on the dining table, in the gardens, in the pool and even in the hallway. He truly was living with animals.

Riza blushes at his explaination and smiles widely. Yes, that sounded perfect and exactly what she wanted. She looks at the shop owner. "Exactly what he says." SHe says as she grins a bit more.

Kierra moaned louder as he pushed harder, making the pleasure increase as well. She felt her climax coming up too and it was so hard for her to hold back. After a short while she accidently digs her nails into his shoulders as she finishes, making her walls clench around him.

"Just a jungle." Gideon says, keeping it still vague. "Why do you want to know?"He asks, managing to turn the questioning around. He did notlike being questioned. Escpecially not about where he comes from or his family. He wish to forget those things.

The room got even darker if possible. "The best way for us to meet would've been at your funeral." The voice snapped back before chains suddenly wrapped around Seth, pulling him down and chaining him to a chair. The chains began to glow a deep purple as a woman appeared out of nowhere. She had incredbly long black straight hair and Lizana's green eyes. "Don't even bother escaping. Unlike my daughter I do know how to use my powers. Those chains make you powerless and weak, you insuperior animal." She growls out with a glare.

Kyo chuckles a bit as he gently fondels her breasts. "You may do everything you want."He says as he leans down and begins to suck on a sensitive spot on her neck.

Feilica's eyes widened when he banged his head down, almost afraid he would break the desk. Gently though she strokes his hair. "There has to be something you could do right now..."She wonders out loud.

Annelise smiles softly as she hugs her back, not noticing the way Louisa was hugging her. "Yeah you can always depens on me, Louisa." She says, meaning it completely.

Yumi looks a bit disgusted before standing up and looking at Naomi. "Let us go, quikly."She says, wanting to get the hell out
"We...weren't going to have sex." Joseph said in his defense as he pulled his hand out of Fayline's pants. "Unlike the demons, we are civilized people." He said with his nose high in the air. He grinned a bit as he remembered the one time they had sex on Rex's bed while she was making the bed in his room.

The tattooist nodded and started getting to work on her arm, first doing the outline on her arm then doing the color, which was more painful. During the entire ordeal, Takao rubbed Riza's head, perhaps to keep her spirits up as she was being tattoed.

Hei moaned loudly as she clenched around him tightly, causing him to finish inside of her, spurting his warm seed inside of her before he pulled out panting, laying down next to her as the scratches that were on his back began to heal. "Oh Kierra.." He panted out while sweating a tad, stinging his not fully healed scratches.

Valeryia shrugged a bit. "I'm just curious. That's all. Is what I'm asking forbidden?" She said with her arms crossed. "I mean, you did ask if I was British and all and I answered...the least you could do is well.." She raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to connect the dots.

"Yeah, I know how to use mine too lady!" Seth yelled as he grabbed onto part of the chair he could reach with his hand. Yellowish green lines shot up and traced the chair before they embedded themselves into it then, he rocked hard and the chair broke under him, making him fall flat on his ass before he stood up. "I'd hate to start a bad relationship between my mother in law. Perhaps we should call it a day?" He said, not really wanting to get destroyed.

Lexia moaned softly as he sucked on that ever so sensitive area. "Oh Kyo.." She moaned out softly as she continued to rub him, starting to go faster as she started rubbing his tip against her wet sensitive areas.

Virgil groaned in pain from hitting his head against the desk, not having a thick skull like his sister did. "Meh. I could just hang out with you." He said, not minding all the much spending time with his mother.

Louisa's hand slid a little lower down Annelise's back than it should have during their hug but Louisa was still smiling, nonetheless. "Of course I can, I always have, Annelise." She said with a smile, meaning it back.

"Let me get dressed." Naomi said before rushing to the room and getting her clothes on before running out to Yumi to get the hell out of there. She covered her eyes as she got out of the bunker, almost blinded by the light.
Rex narrows his eyes at Joseph, knowing there were deffinantly times they weren't so 'civilized' as he claims them to be. "Fine, still warning you both." He says as he grabs a book and shoots them one more warning glare before leaving the library.

Fayline suddenly begins to giggle which she had been holding in the entire time. She wraps her arms around her love's neck and kisses him before grinning. "We were SO busted." She says while giggling even more. "Though I am glad we didn't get busted the other time." her grin widens, remembering Rex's luxurious soft bed as well.

Riza knew it would hurt but she hadn't expected it to hurt THAT much. God it felt like he was tearing open her skin bit by bit. Tears actually shimmered in her eyes as she bites her lip but Takeo's soothing hand on her head actually did help to stay calm and not whimper in pain. She shouldn't be such a whimp damn it. She was a strong Yakuze woman. Still it hurted....

Kierra was panting as well as she comes down from her high. She crawls a bit close to him and lets out a statisfied sigh. "Hmmm, felt amazing.As always." She pants out as she caresses his cheek. "Sorry about your back though." She says with an apologetic smile though this happend more often than she would like to admit.

Gideon agreed she had a point. There was no reason for him not to answer when he does expects her to answer. But the subjects she had been asking about were rather.... Sensitive to him. "I understand but... Not those questions." He says, still wanting to avoid the subject.

"Hmmm, I see." The woman's voice said as she saw his powers. It was quiet for awhile but then a chuckle was heard. "Perhaps we should call it a day. I have no need for your presence. I could just go... talk to my lovely daughter about this." She said it on purpose in a way he knew she would be doing more than just talking. "So long then." As she said that the hands grabbed Seth again and pulled him down into the light, trowing him down on the ground infront of the school.

Kyo bit his lip and moaned a bit louder as she began to rub him more. Her touches were truly addicting. When he felt that he was against her he couldn't hold back anymore and gently pushed himself in. He started moving at a gentle loving pace as he kissed her lips again.

Felicia smiles softly as she continous to rub his head some more. "I would love to my boy, but I still have work I need to finish." She says with an apologetic smile. She was still a counselor after all.

Annelise smiles a bit more, not noticing the hands sliding down at all. "So.... What should we do now?" She asks, wondering if they should head back to school or not. Probably not though...

Yumi quikly followed Naomi and sighs in relief and delight when the light hits her eyes. She breathes in deeply. God she loved the fresh air. Suddenly she got an idea. "Hey! You ahve lived up here all your life. Could you show me some spots and things?" She asks with a wide grin
Joseph chuckled a bit as he thought about that other time. "I recall that Rex couldn't sleep properly for weeks after that. As if he knew something dirty had happened but he couldn't prove it." He said with a grin before kissing her again. "Good thing hasn't caught us actually doing it yet though." He said with a sly smirk before giving her a light kiss.

Akiro rocked in his chair, waiting to get his tattoo's. As the tattooist finished up, he patted the tattoo to cause more pain as he did with all members of the Yakuza and turned the chair towards a mirror so she could see it. "You, get in the chair over there. I'll get you in a minute." He said as he waited to Riza to check out his work. "How is it?" He asked. Akiro walked over and sat down in the chair before taking his jacket up, revealing his arms.

Hei smiled softly and shook his head. "It's fine dear. It's how I know I've done good, so I'm okay with it." He said as the scratches full healed. His back was covered with more scars from Kierra's scratches then he'd like to admit. It was actually full of them, but he was alright with it.

Valeryia nodded. "I get it. It's okay." She said before the first bell rung. Dear god, she realized she had just wasted the entire class period talking to Gideon. And she didn't get the homework down! Crap!

Seth tried to scream at Lizana's mother but before he could, he was sent back to the surface world. He instantly got up and started running down the halls towards Lizana's classroom, feeling her heart beat faster and faster as he ran down the halls. God what was happening?! "I'll kill that woman!" He screamed out as he charged through the door to Lizana's classroom, actually breaking it down with the force of his body as he tried to save her from her mother.

Lexia moaned softly as he pushed in, finally feeling the addicting pleasure she had been awaiting for oh so long. She put her hands on his face as kissed him as he was gently thrusting into her. "Oh Kyo~" She mumbled into the kiss, enjoying the taste of his lips.

"I would hang out with you know, Remi but she's at school and...........we all know what would happen if I tried to spend time with Louisa." Virgil said with a shiver, knowing all that would come out of that would be pain. A lot of pain.

Louisa shrugged. "Watch TV?" She said, not wanting to go back to school at all, knowing that if she did, she'd probably end up trying to kill Eva right then and there.

Naomi scratched her head. "Well....I never left my house much myself, but sure." She said before taking Yumi's hand to show her around. The first place Naomi took her to was the memorial they made for what happened nineteen years ago. It was of Rex, Tiras and all the other warriors who fought to destroy the evil forces of Hotaka. It was a grand statue, that had great detail. Even from the statue, you could tell Virgil looked a great deal like his father. "Did you know my grandfather, mother and uncle were all in this battle?" She asked.
Fayline chuckles as well as she remembers that. It was hard back then not to burst out laughing everytime Rex began about his bed feeling weird and not getting enough sleep. "Doing it yet?" She asks seductively. "You have plans in mind, my sweet attractive handsome vampire?" She says with a grin.

Riza bit her lip hard as the man patted the tattoo. He patted it! Oh she could just jam a knife through the man's throat. But then she saw the beuaitfull result, making her jaw drop slightly. It was gorgeous. Exactly what she would've wanted and dreamed off. She grins widely. "I love it." She breaths out, having no other words for it at all. She then glances at Akiro. He looked rather.... calm? Yeah, calm would be the right word. He was way too calm for someone who got kidnapped and just joined the Yakuza.

Kierra still pouts a bit. She shouldn't keep her nails this sharp anymore. She hated hurting him but it was on accident each damn time. That happend when he pleasure got too much. Gently she kisses his cheek before rubbing his chest. "You always do good."

Gideon was a tad bit suprised as the bell rang. He hadn't expected time to pass so quikly but he did not mind. He puts his books back into his backpack and stands up from the chair. "I guess I'll just see you later then." He says with a small smile. "And thanks alot again for getting my job back. You have no idea how much that means for me."

The students in the classroom where hell suprised and the teacher immediatly started to yell at Seth. But there was no Lizana. "You thought you could find her here? Pathetic creature." The voice of her mother spoke in his head. "She isn't anywhere close to you anymore. She is in my control now. Nothing you can do to help her. Nothing you can do to save her from the pain that is about to come and it will be your fault."

Kyo shivered a bit as she moaned out his name before he kissed his way down to her neck. "Tell me, what you want? Gentle like this or rough?" He whispers in her ear, only wanting to please her.

Even Felicia shivers a bit at the though. "You better not do that indeed..." She says while thinking hard. "Maybe you could go do something outside? The game hall perhaps or so?" She suggests.

Annelise smiles softly, gratefull they weren't going back to school. That would've been hell. "Sounds like a plan to me." She says as she sits back down.

Yumi raises one eyebrow as Naomi took her hand but decided to just let it be as she follows. When she sees the statue her eyes widen. Wow. That thing was huge and those people must be important. She reads the small sign attached to it. Oh! These were the people who fought in that grand battle! At Naomi's words she shakes her head. "No I did not know."
Joseph grinned a bit slyly and slid his hand back down Fayline's pants, rubbing her slowly as he prepared to tell her his naughty idea. "The next place for us to do it is.." His grin grew larger. "In his office." He said as he moved his finger towards her second hole and stuck it in. "I want to expand your magnificent behind more than I ever have right on his desk." He said with a grin as he pulled his finger out.

Takao looked at Akiro oddly. He must have been psychotic because nobody could be this calm. He was getting marked for life as a member of the Yakuza. Did he not care about his life? "Just give him the dragon and tiger, you know the drill." Takao said to the tattooist before the tattooist nodded and began to get started. After that tedious process of tattooing through the incredibly thick ghoul skin and managing to color it too, he was done. Akiro looked at his tattoo's and nodded, having not felt any pain from the ordeal at all.

Hei ran his fingers through her hair and looked at her lovingly. "Thank you Kierra." He said as he continued to look at her body, wondering how he had ever gotten such a wonderful woman. "I still can't believe I tried to eat you the first time I saw you." He said before chuckling a bit. It was so long ago and so outrageous now, that he couldn't believe he would have tried that. "Not that you don't look tasty.." His said as he leaned in and licked one of her nipples.

"Anytime." Valeryia said before she got her books in her bag and went to her math class, which was the only class she was exceptionally good at in the least bit. She had an A in that class.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE YOU BASTARD?! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU! I AM GOING TO RIP YOU LIMB BY LIMB!" Seth yelled loudly as he started to actually foam at the mouth. Two security guards came up from behind and grabbed Seth to get him into the schools principals office, but Seth bit one of the guards, ripped flesh from his shoulder, causing the guard to knock Seth out. Seth was brought to the nurses office and was laid to rest on the bed. Iris actually had to leave her class to check up on him before going to the nurse. "Nurse, is he going to be okay?" She asked, looking worried because of Seth's outburst and him getting knocked out. Seth was awake, but he was staring at the ceiling and wasn't responding.

Lexia leaned closer to his ear and whispered "Give it to me hard" Huskily before she nibbled on his earlobe a bit and leaned back down, waiting for him now to begin.

"No...Those things are only fun with other people." Virgil said quietly with a sigh. "Maybe I could take grandpa up on his offer to teach me more about the family business but..." He wasn't exactly sure if the offer would still have stood after all these years.

Louisa turned on some typical, teenage girl comedy shows. Actually, the show was 'Supernatural' but that pretty much was a typical teenage girl show. "I love this show." She said as she sat down on the corner of her bed.

"Yep. Grandmas last husband, my grandpa, tried to destroy the world. Uncle and a bunch of other important people stopped him." Naomi shrugged. "Grandma seems like he would have been an interesting man. Shame he died." She said with a slight sigh.
Fayline couldn't help but chuckle as she saw the mischivious gleam in her husband's eyes. "His office?" She repeats with a growing grin. Oh, he was such a naughty man. Softly she bit her lip as he pushed his finger in and sighed a bit as he pulled it back out. "Then let us do that." She says, her grin now exqual to his as she takes his hand and starts walking to the office. But as she walked her legs began to feel a bit strange. They started to... Tingle? She guessed that was the right word. She frowns a bit, wondering what it could be what she was feeling when she suddenly lost complete feeling and control of her legs making her collapse onto the ground out of nowhere with a small yelp. Her eyes were wide in complete shock. W-What was going on...

The longer Akiro seemed to stay calm, the more irritated Riza got. It was as if this whole happening did not affect the guy at all! "Alright, why in the world are you so damn calm?!" She finally snapped as she folds her arms, clearly demanding an answer.

Kierra giggles a bit at his words and bites her lip a bit as he tongue ran over her nipple. "I can't believe I wanted to kill you either or that I was once actually afraid of you." She says with a smile as she runs her hand through his slightly sweaty hair. It now seemed so long ago and it was almost insane to think they have been together for this long. But they were and it couldn't make her happier. "Just be glad you didn't take a bite out of me. If you had done that you would've had less to hold onto now." She says with a light teasing grin.

Eadlyn was already sitting in math class, one of the few clases she had together with Valeryia, and she was grinning alot. When she sees her friend she smiles widely and waves. "Guess what has just happend to me."

The nurse looks at Seth with a bit of a worried look before looking at Iris. "Physically he is fine though he will get a bruise on his head from the blow against it. But I have no idea why he had such an anger outburst. He isn't really talking and I don't know if he will to me. Perhaps he would talk to-" She couldn't finish her sentence as suddenly both Dequan and Fillian ran in, both looking shocked and worried and they had bits of blood on their clothing.

"Nurse, we found a girl and she is very bady wounded. I have no clue what happend but we found her in the schoolgarden. We moved her into an empty classroom to keep everyone's eyes awy from her because-" Dequan spoke quikly, actually having to catch his breath. "Because it is very bad. Gruesome actually... We already called an ambulance."

The nurse immediatly grabbed some stuff and handed some things over to Dequan and Fillian. "Show me the way right now." She says as the three off them ran out of the nursery.

Kyo chuckles as he softly moans. "You are such a naughty girl." He whispers before biting a senstive spot on her neck and putting his hands on her waist. Immediatly he changed his pace, going hard and rough right off the bat. Even though he loved the feeling of making love to her gently, he was aboslutely addicted to dominating her like this.

Felicia actually did not like the of her father teaching her son the familiy buisiness. Mostly because she knew how controling and strict her father could be. But if this is what Virgil wanted than she couldn't stop him. "Think about it for a bit longer, please? Think if you really want that." She does ask him.

Annelise smiles as one of her favourite shows was put on and nods in agreement. "it really is one of the best." Suddenly she got a text message on her phone. With a slight frown she looks at it before sighing. It was her mother, she had gotten message from school she had skipped first period and now her mother was wondering where she was. Or more like demanding her to answer.

Yumi's eyes widened abit at that information. Okay, that is something she did not know at all. Also she had always thought Sora and Akira had been together forever. "Oh..." Was the only thing she said as she stares at the statue.
Joseph opened his eyes wide and almost screamed as Fayline fell to the ground. How could he have just forgotten she was sick? How could he think that everything was alright enough to do trivial things like having sex in an office. "Please Fayline.." His fangs suddenly started to show a lot more. "Please let me end your suffering...please let me turn you..." He gulped. "Vampires are immune to human disease....I know being in a hospital...it would make you suffer..." He nuzzled her face a bit, clearly still in panic mode.

Akiro looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Because..right now, before this, I've had no anything in my life. No excitement. Everything I ever did, it was chosen for me. And every time I tried to do something that was truly decided by me, something has came along and ruined it. I am calm, because I simply have nothing tying me down to earth any longer, and this, this here, can be my chance to have some real excitement in my life. It doesn't matter if I'm getting tattoos, or if bullets are being shot at me, or if I am ripping the flesh off of a rival gang members throat. Anything will do, as long as it keeps the stagnant boredom of simply living away." He said calmly as the tattooist started to finish.

Hei chuckled a bit. "That wouldn't do at all." He said before burrowing his face in between her warm breasts. "I like having all of you, even if you are tasty." He said huskily as he licked her again. Man, he couldn't believe how long they had been together. How loyal they had been to each-other. He couldn't understand it or explain it, just that it was love. He knew of course that she would be the only woman he would ever love though.

Valeryia raised her eyebrow. "What is it? Did your dad finally give you the blessing to date or something?" She asked, trying to think of things that would make Eadlyn excited and smiley like this.

Seth's pupils dilated and his heart started beating fast as his stomach sunk. He had a grim and horrible feeling about who the person was. He got up and ran before he could be restrained by the security guards that were watching him and ran, following the blood trail to that classroom until he saw it. His heart stopped beating and everything seemed to have stopped as he walked over to her. He held her close in his arms, bringing her close to him as his trace lines seemed to cover her body, closing her wounds themselves shut and healing her at least to the point of making sure she wouldn't die. Of course, bloodloss was still an issue. "I'm so sorry Lizana..." He said as tears flowed down from his eyes. "I couldn't save you...I couldn't protect you from her.." He sobbed out quietly. "I love you so much...I wish I could have saved you from this pain.." He said quietly as his trace continued to try and fix her wounds.

Lexia bit her lip as he thrust into her and moaned loudly, enjoying the feel of him pushing himself into her roughly. To be dominated, it turned her on more than anything. She wasn't sure if she enjoyed slow intimate moments or these rough, animalistic moments.

"I....I don't know what I want mother...I don't want to be in the military forever....I want to have a future..but outside of the military...I'm not sure if I'll have one...I dropped out of school, I had horrible grades anyways and I'm not good at anything besides..I'm not even sure..I've only been able to use fathers power once..." Virgil said quietly while thinking out loud.

"Tell your mom that it was an emergency and that you had to talk one of your friends out of hurting themselves and that you're staying with them to make sure they don't do it. She'll believe it, and I'll vouch for you." Louisa said simply as she relaxed while watching the show.

Naomi stared up at Tiras. "Jeesh, that guy was attractive." She said while staring at the statue. "Don't you think?" She asked with a small grin.
Fayline paled a bit at his words. He wanted to turn her right now even though yesterday it had been something he wouldn't want to think about. Honestly, she was scared. Scared of what it would mean if she got turned. She knew Joseph has lived for many many years and if she turned it would mean she would live like that as well, drinking blood.... She shakes her head. She puts a hand on his cheek and gently lays her forhead against his. "No Joseph.... You're in panic. You're not thinking clearly..." She says quietly.

Riza eyes were slightly widened as she listens to the guy's story. So he joined so willingly because he was.... Bored? Softly she begins to chuckle before laughing. Really, that guy didn't value his life at all. Crazily enough she liked that. With a grin she holds out her hand to him. "Riza Hannaka, pleasure to meet you. I hope your life here in the Yakuza will be more... Exciting." Her grins widens a bit.

Kierra giggles a bit and blushes as he burrows his face between her breasts. Gently she plays with his hair as she smiles down at him with a loving look in her eyes. "What would I ever do without you..." She says quietly.

Eadlyn smiles dissapears a tad bit. Oh yeah. Dad. She still needed permission. "Well no. But I do have a date tonight." She says, the grin returning. "He has my number and besides that he drives in a limo and has tattoo's, I know nothing about him. But that makes it thrilling." She says, getting more and more excited. Though she was sad she didn't have him name or number yet.

Seth had been the first to arrive in the room so he was the first to see Lizana in the horrible state she was in. The back of her shirt was torn open and her back itself was horribly cut open. It had deep knife wounds but it weren't just simple slices. It were words. Disgrace. Whore. Defiled. Those are just a few examples. They would heal but scars will always be there, saying those words. Her breathing was heavy and painfull, mostly because of the broken ribs she had gotten from all the kicks. The braids she were so proud off now gone, her hair cut, or more likely burned off if you look closely, so now her hair reached just below her chin. But her hands were the worst. They had been whipped over and over and over again till the bone, flesh hanging losely from it as they still bled, and her fingers were bend in strange direction. Even with Seth's trace it would be a hell to heal. But still, through all off her pain, when he held her like that, she smiled widely up at him as tears began to roll down her cheeks. "T-Thank god.... Y-You're okay..." Through all off her torture the only thing she had been thinking about what him. If he was fine. And she couldn't be happier that not a single hair on his head was damaged.

Her moans seemed to encourage Kyo even more as he went faster and a tad bit harder. God oh much he loved this. The sounds she was making. The way she was looking. The feeling of their bodies uniting and coliding over and over again. It was heaven. He leaned down and crushed his lips against hers, kissing her forcefully but still with passion as he felt himself getting closer to finish.

Felicia gently rubbed his head. "Honey, you are great at many things but you just do not see them." She says with a gentle smile. "Perhaps.... Perhaps you should try and go to school again. See how that works out. And if it doesn't then you can still ask your grandfather or maybe even Kane to teach you some family buisiness."

Annelise smiles gratefully as she texts that to her mother. "Thank you Louisa. You are an amazing friend." She says before relaxing a bit more as she watches tv

Yumi stares up at Tiras as well. "Yeah.... He was." She says, agreeing she found him attractive but she felt something else as well as she stared up at the man. As if she regonized some things of that man in some strange way... She decides to just shake the feeling off. "So where are we going now?" She asks with a smile.
Joseph gulped. "I'm thinking clearer than ever Fayline..." He said quietly while biting his lip. "I can't just sit and watch you suffer like this when I know I can help you..." He said quietly. "You don't want the treatment...you don't want to be turned...Is all you want death?!" Joseph asked. "Everytime I sit here, and watch you die here, I die inside too, and do you think we're going to be able to keep this secret from Eadlyn for long? Do you know what's going to happen when she finds out? She is going to try everything she can to save you too. You're going to need to make the choice soon, because I'm not going to let you die." Joseph said quietly.

Akiro took her hand and nodded. The tattooist patted his tattoo's and padded them up so they didn't bleed all over the limo before Takao nodded at the tattooist, throwing him a single coin. "I believe it'll be much more exciting. I'm Akiro Liang, nice to meet you." He said with a smile before Takao coughed, getting both of their attention and stopping the moment. "Let's go." He said as he walked out into the limo.

"Oh I don't know.." Hei murmured out as he breathed it. "It's really warm in here." He said as he pulled away, sweating a little bit as he layed properly on the bed and began playing with her hair too. "I'm not sure what I'd without you either Kierra..." He said as he gave her the same loving look back.

"Uhm....Tattoos? Limo? That sounds Yakuza." Valeryia said before grinning. "That sounds really hot, actually." She said before scooting closer to Eadlyn. "Tell me everything. How does he talk, how does he act and is there anything else that describes him?" She asked.

Seth felt anger burn in his soul as he saw the words on her back. He would make her mother pay, dearly. He would tear the flesh from her body, again, and again, and again, only to heal her just so he could do it all over again to her. His eyes glowed a greenish color as his trace worked harder and harder to heal her. Soon, the healing was done and he started to try like a mad man to remove those horrific scars. It failed though, his magic wasn't strong enough yet. "...I wish she had done it to me Lizana.." He said quietly. "I wish she punished me...I wish those were the words carved into me..." He said as tears fell from his eyes. "You didn't deserve any of this...and it all happened, because of me.." He cried out, starting to feel the seeds of guilt sprouting inside of him.

"Oh my god..." Was all Iris could say as she saw the scene.

Lexia kissed back softly, almost unable to handle how hard he was going although she was feeling great pleasure. As she felt the deep pressure grow inside of her, she reached her climax, making her eyes rolls back into her head and her walls tighten around him hard.

"I don't think I'd do well in school again. You know, anxiety problems and people and all that..." Virgil said with a sigh. "And working with Kane? Well...I like Kane it's just you know the troubles I have being around him. Father issues and all that mess." He said. These were all pretty valid points for him.

Louisa smiled a bit and chuckled. "Well what are friends for, you know?" She said as she reached over and patted her back lightly as she continued to watch the TV. Suddenly, Louisa's stomach growled, shaking the bed a little bit.

Alexander watched Louisa and Annelise through the window before grinning and flying off. He sniffed a bit, looking for where Yumi might have been before he found her. He flew off and landed behind Yumi and Naomi. "I have a message for your mother. The time, is soon." He said before handing her a video camera with a recording on it before flying away, leaving no questions to be asked. On the video, there was Louisa's rant and plan about what she was going to do to Eva.

".....Who was that?" Naomi asked.
Fayline flinches a bit at his words. She didn't want to die. Not at all. But this whole situation just scared her and she was simply to weak to make a discision. It was as if she was waiting for it to go away or to just ignore it. But she knew she couldn't do that for very much longer. She had done that for so long already and now her body was beginning to show in what kind of condition she really was. Slowly she wraps her arms around Joseph's body and lays her head against his shoulder as silent tears roll down her cheeks, not saying a word.

Riza actually smiled a bit more as he introduced himself and now for the first time she was actually taking a good look at him. He had a gentle smile, sparkling eyes and she had to admit he was rather attractive... She had been staring when Takeo cleared his troath, making her blush and pull her hand away before quikly following her boss.

Kierra smiles up at him before leaning up and rubbing her nose against his softly. "Without me you could've gone chasing all the feet you want. And have all the dirty magazines I am hiding." She says with a teasing grin.

Eadlyn's eyes widen a bit. Yakuza.... Yakuza?! Could that guy have been a Yakuza member?! She thinks back and now she sees all the things that could've showed he actually was. God, how could she have been so stupid not to see! But this actually excited her even more! Though her dad might not be happy about this. "It really is hot." She says as her grins widens. "At first he was actually rather shy, but when I gently told him to act more like he looked he actually became... Very interesting."

The nurse was looking in complete shock at the scene, just like Fillian and Dequan. Quikly she thanked them, told them to go back to class and shooed them away.

Lizana gently reaches up with her now healed but horribly scarred hands, softly wiping the tears away. She then puts her hand behind his neck and pulls him a bit down as she pulls herself up to sweetly kiss his lips. "You are not at fault. And I would take a million more beatings to be with you." She mumbles against his lips before kissing him again, not caring about what had happend to her but caring that he was okay. She kissed him a bit deeper, trying to silence his sobs and show him how much she felt for him. But at the same time she felt her chest burning. Not on the inside but on the outside. She knew what she was feeling. A marking. A sign on her body to remind her of what her mother has done. Not the beatings. But the spell. The spell her mother had used to take away and seal away her powers.

As her walls clenched around him Kyo just couldn't hold back anymore. With a loud moan he released his seeds into her body before pulling out of her. Panting and sweating he lays down next to her on the bed, immediatly pulling her close in his arms though as he tries to calm his breathing.

Felicia really wished she could help him with those things but it was hard to help someone accept his own feelings and teach them how to work with him. Gently she kisses his forhead. "Do what you think is best for you. You already know what that is." She says with a soft motherly smile.

Annelise smiles gratefully before her eyes widened at the sounds. She tried to hold it in but couldn't stop the laughter from bursting out. Really, Louisa's stomach was savage.

Yumi sighs a bit in annoyance as she sees Alexander, not liking her day to be interrupted at all. Still she accept the video with a nod, not even asking what was on it. "No one special." She says simply with a shrug.
Joseph wiped her tears away silently and held her close to him, angry with her but at the same time feeling horrible about putting her in this position. He stroked the back of her head, humming quietly to her. "I just want you to get better Fayline.." He said quietly as he rubbed the back of her head. "That's all..I don't yell at you because I'm mad at you..it's because I'm frustrated with everything.." He said quietly.

"Are you alright? Your face is a little red." Akiro said as he climbed into the limo with Takao and Riza. Takao snapped his fingers and ordered Izawa to drive back to the HQ before Izawa started the car and started driving.

Hei snorted a little bit while chuckling as he reached over and touched her feet. "Ah yes..but your feet are the only feet I would ever want. They are the softest, smallest and cutest little feet I've seen and I love them so dearly." Hei said, his voice sounding a little childish near the end of his sentence. "Wait...you hid my magazines?!" He said, not noticing until now that his pile was short.

Valeryia chuckled a bit. "A shy member of the Yakuza? Now that's a first." She said while laughing a bit before sighing. "Ah...you know, your dad really has no place about telling you who you should or should not date. After all, we know how your father ORIGINALLY started out with your mother." She said. Only her and Eadlyn actually knew how it all started. Nobody else knew, and nobody was going to know.

Seth kissed her back, tears running down his eyes as he felt the love that was in her words. He loved her greatly, which is why it hurt him so badly to see this happen to her. Still, even with all the scars that were there now, and with her hair gone, she was still the same Lizana, and he wasn't going to forget that. "I won't ever let this happen again Lizana. I'll be by your side, forever..." He mumbled against her lips.

"Mmm...so rough..." Lexia panted out as beads of sweat fell down her forehead. She could feel down below, her hole still contracting and expanding, almost as if it needed to breath too after what had just happened. She gripped onto his member and licked the juices that were still coming off of the tip in a seductive manner while looking up at him. She was Akira's daughter after all, naughtyness was in her DNA.

Virgil smiled back at his mother, knowing she always knew best. "Got it. Eating a big bowl of ice cream would be the best thing for me right now." Virgil said before standing up. "See you later mom. Love you." He said before kissing his mothers cheek and going downstairs to get some ice cream. He got a big container of chocolate ice cream, a spoon and started watching TV.

Louisa blushed a bit as Annelise laughed at her. "E..Excuse me..." She said, trying to excuse the horrible loud noise from her stomach. Curse the stomach from her father that was in her! Curse it! It was just so barbaric and unwomanly! Everytime it growled it was like razor blades to her eardrums!

Naomi furrowed her brow. "What a weirdo." She said before taking Yumi's hand. "Come on, let's see some more stuff." She said before rushing over with Yumi to the mall. "The mall, where people of all ages groups hung out and buy stuff. Here it is." She said while looking around. "Isn't it lovely?" She said while smelling the food in the food court.
As always when Joseph rubbed her head Fayline calmed down a bit. It just had such a soothing effect on her. She sits a tad bit upright as she wipes some tears away. "I know, honey. I am not blaming you for taking out your frustration." She says quietly before looking up at the face of the man who loved her so deeply. Gently she puts a hand on his pale cold cheek. "How... Does turning someone go?... What will happen to me?..." She asks quietly, almost afraid to ask.

That comment actually made Riza's face darken a tad bit more. "I am completely fine." She says strongly as she narrows her eyes at him, daring for him to think otherwise. But then she suddenly remembers something and looks at her boss with one raised eyebrow. "So you are having a date tonight? Why in heaven's name would you go on a date with such a girl." She says, clearly not liking the idea of her strong boss going on a date with a school girl.

Kierra blushes softly as he compliments her feet once again. It was crazy to think she felt her heart warm up when he compliments her feet. Normally girls would be happy if you complimente their hair or so but obviously she was not a normal girl and they were not your average couple. At his sudden outburst of suprise she laughs. "Yes I did. Took you long enough to notice. I hid the grossest ones." She says, knowing those ones were the one he likes the most.

Eadlyn giggles and nods in reply. A shy Yakuza really is a first. Though at her other words she sticks out her tongue. "I know I know." She quikly says, not wanting to be reminded of the strange way her parent's relationship started. "But even if my father can't decide for me he will hunt the guy I am going to date down." She says knowingly.

Lizana wraps her arms around his neck as she leans her forhead against his. "I know you will be with me forever. And I love you too." She says quietly, for the first time daring to admit what she was feeling. "Now stop crying and grin like the Russian idiot you are." She tries to lighten the mood as much as she could, not wanting Seth to feel guilty for this all. Though she knew that was what he will be feeling when she tells him about her now gone powers.

Kyo was desperately trying to catch his breath when her hand wrapped around him and her hot tongue licked him. He felt himself getting hard again as he looks down at her. God she was being so sexy and seductive. It was hard to believe she could act like this when she was so sweet and innocent on the outside. "My god, you are so damn sexy..." He mumbles.

Felicia waves at him as he leaves the room, making her heart ache a bit. Both in pride when she sees how grown up her boy has gotten and in sadness since she couldn't help him on his rough journey. With a soft sigh she continous her work again.

Annelise calms down a bit as her laughter dies down and grins with a shrug. "it is okay Louisa. It is just your stomach. Everyone's stomach growls when you are hungrey." She says, not minding it at all though she knew how much Louisa hated it.

Yumi smiles as they continoud on their journey again, immediatly forgetting about Alexander and the world killing plans. She grins as they enter the mall. She had been here yesterday as well but rather shortly. As she smells the food her mouth automatically water. "Hmmm, what is that smell?" She asks curiously.
Joseph gulped a bit. "It's...a very very...bad ritual. First, I have to drain your blood out and let you sit in it. This would be done like in a bathtub, then, I have to drain out my blood. A lot of it. Then I have to...have sex, with your body, that is covered in the human and vampire blood and then I have to finish, before I bite your neck finally. For two days, your body, which would become alive again after I bite you, would soak up all the blood and the vampire seed before...well, you'd become alive again." He said with a sigh. "It's pretty painful...and afterwards well, you'd be alive. Still the same person and alive. You'd just have to get used to having wings and more strength than you could imagine. Oh, and you'd get the urge to drink blood too but it's okay my darling. I'd let you feed on me until you could control your hunger." He said while caressing her face.

"She's cute. She's a vampire. She's feisty. I find all three of those things extremely sexy Riza." Takao said before rolling down the window and turning his head to look out of it, hiding his blushing face. "You don't need to be worried, really. I'll be good." He said while continuing to look out the window.

Hei narrowed his eyes as one of his tentacles reached underneath the mattress slightly and got a photo out. "Well I got one of my naughty pictures back so there! You have my magazines, I have my photos." He said with a grin. The sneaky bastard must have gotten them right when he got home. In this particular photo, there was Kierra with her tongue out, her eyes having a begging look in them as her entire face and tongue was covered in Hei's seed. How he got such a detailed photo without her knowing, was anybodys guess.

"Just hide garlic in your dads room and tell him that if you can't go on the date, that you won't tell him where the garlic is?" Valeryia said, knowing that vampires actually really hated garlic and would feel uncomfortable even knowing it was near them.

Seth blushed and felt his heart warm up a little as she told him that she loved him. That was the first time she had ever said that to him, and he felt really warm inside because of it. He stopped crying and sniffed, grinning like the idiot that he was before chuckling a little. "You know how to make me smile even when I am feeling horrible." He said with his grin before giving her a light kiss. "Come on, let's go get you checked out at the hospital." He said before lifting her up to carry her, holding her bridal style.

"Only for you my dear." Lexia mumbled as she pulled away from his member and slid back up so she could look at him face to face. God she was a tease when she did that, leaving his erect member all there for him to take care of himself.

"Not everyone's stomach growls like a tiger that's in mating season..." Louisa said with a pout before poking Annelise. "Annnnnneliseeee. You should get me some food." She said with a smile, too lazy to actually get up.

"The smell? Do you mean the pizza?" Naomi said as she lead Yumi to the pizza place. There, they were cooking pizza's up to be eaten. It smelt wonderfully. Like cheese that had been grated by god right onto a holy piece of dough.
Fayline paled alot as he explained the ritual. It was just so gruesome and honestly she did not want to do it. The way he would have to turn her just grossed her out and besides, she didn't know if she could live off of his blood. The thought of having to feed off of the one she loved she just msde her stomach turn. She looks a bit to the side. "I.... don't know, Joseph..." she says quietly.

Riza raises one eyebrow as she folds her arms. Ofcourse she noticed his blush. "I am not worried about you not being good. I am worried about the fact you are for sure going embaress yourself." She says, knowing how awkward the strong looking Yakuza boss could be around girls. "She sure is feisty and she will look right through you when you try to act tough. You think you can handle that?"

Kierra's eyes widen and she blushes furiously as she sees the picture. "WHEN ARE YOU EVEN MAKING THOSE PICTURES?!" she screeched out as she tries to grab the picture from his tentacle. "Give here." She says with a growl.

Eadlyn chuckles at the thought and shrugs. "Perhaps that would be a solution." She says, actually thinking about doing that before her thoughts returned to the Yakuza guy. This was really going to be an interesting date. She wondered when he'll call or text. Guess waiting was the only thing she could do.

lizana smiled weakly up at him as he lifts her up. Now she was really feeling how weak and light headed she felt. Probably because of the bloodloss though. She leans her head against his chest and closes her eyes. "Let's do that." She mumbles before leaning a bit up and kissing his neck.

Kyo growls a bit as the attention to his member was suddenly gone. Damn it. Was she going to let him stay hard like this? "Honey, you still have some unattended buisiness down there." He says, not so subtely hinting what he wanted her to do.

Annelise laughs at Louisa's comment. Well, it sounded like that indeed. She rolls her eyes a bit and stands up. "Sure sure." She says before going to the kitchen to get something to eat. Not a minute later she comes back with two bags of chips. "Here you animal" she says with a grin before trowing them on her.

Yumi's mouth began to water more as she nods. "Yes, can we try it?" She asks begingly, never having tasted the delicious goodness of pizza before.
Joseph put her head close to his chest and rubbed the back of her head while sighing a bit. "Well it's either that, or treatment. One of those two things are going to happen Fayline." He said with a small, demanding growl. "Dying, is not an option." He said shakily.

"Y-Yes. Trust me, I have a certain...charm to me, that comes out when I really need it to." Takao said as he continued to look out the window. "H-Honestly I'll be fine. Don't think anything of it." He said before the limo finally pulled up to the HQ. "Let's go kiddo's." Takao said as he got his mask back on. He made sure the kids were out of the limo before flicking his wrist and telling Izawa to park into before he went down some stairs to two giant red doors with a little sliding piece that would reveal the eyes of the person behind the door. The piece slid, and two red eyes appeared. "Pas- Oh, Boss. Welcome." The man said before opening both doors. As you walked in, you could see all sorts of trading going on from various stalls and other rooms. There was one room, with blinds and an operating table along with a bunch of medical tools. That was going to be Hei's work room. Takao looked around a bit, making sure the weapons sales and drug sales were going well enough. See, any black market in town now, it was run by him. The Yakuza. The bodyguards of this place were his men, and the traders. The sellers, they gave him a cut of the makings. Takao grinned a bit before getting his keys out to his office. "Riza, show him where he'll be stationed at and then come in here." Takao said before going into his office. He took off the jacket to his suit and his mask as he relaxed in his office. He got his phone out of his desk and entered Eadlyn's number into it before texting "Hey. It's me. Your date tonight." and sending it to her before relaxing in his comfy desk chair and leaning back. "Ahhh.....crime den sweet crime den.." He said with a sigh.

"Years ago!" Hei said as he kept Kierra at bay with two of his tentacles. "Back lizard woman! Back!" He said, knowing the term 'lizard woman' would really set her off. As she tried to reach for his photo, his other tentacle stretched farther and farther away, keeping it away from her.

Valeryia scratched her head. "You vampires really don't like garlic." She said as she turned her attention for class before she heard Eadlyn's phone beep quietly. "Eaddy? What's that?" She asked, wondering what it was or more so, who it was.

Seth walked over of the classroom and, after dodging his mom, the nurse and security, got Lizana out of the school and managed to hurry up to the hospital to get her checked out. The doctors were baffled he brought her there because she looked...healthy, but they still checked her out anyways before realizing how much blood wasn't in her body. They hooked her up to a machine and started giving her some blood which, by the way, was given by Seth because he didn't mind losing two pints and they had the same blood type, was put into her body. He walked into her hospital room a tad wobbily and sat down, drinking his orange juice and eating his cookie as he looked at her. "How you feeling?.." Seth asked quietly, being a bit slow on his words.

Lexia looked up at him with a sly grin as she batted his member with her cold foot. "Oh really?" She said as she started to rub him with her feet. "Well no, I can't leave down there all lonely, now can I?" She said as she started rubbing faster.

Louisa pouted. "I am not an animal. I am a proud German princess." She said as she took the bag of chips and opened them before she dug into them, eating them fast like an animal. Like the animal that she was. "You are an animal." She said as she poked Annelise's cheek.

"Yeah, we can." Naomi said before ordering two slices of pizza for them. She paid at of her pocket, using some of the crumbled up cash she had in her jacket to pay for it before she sat down and started eating the pizza, enjoying the cheesy goodness. "How does it taste?" She asked while chewing.
"I know it is not..." Fayline says quitly as she keeps her head on his chest. She knew she shouldn't wait longer with her decision. Even if it scared the hell out of her, she had to decide. The longer she waited the more she was tearing the man she lived apart. Slowly she raises her head from his chest to look into his face. Gently she runs her fingers down his cheek. "Then do it... turn me. I trust you more than the docters..." She says, finally making her disicion.

Riza smiles as the enter the familiar area of the black market. She looks at Akiro and spreads her arms wide. "Welcome to the black market." She says before walking to a station. "For now this'll be yours and I'll be here the first few hours or so help you out." She says as she looks at the displayed weapons.

Kierra's face turned even a darker red, in anger this time. "LIZARD?!" She almost screams out. If there was kne thing she found absolutely insulting it was that. "Fine. Keep your godddamn picture." She says angrily as she stand ul from the bed and starts to take her clothes back on.

Eadlyn's smile widened a bit when she hears her phone, already guessing who it was. She takes her phone and grins a bit before sending back "Does my date has a name?" Even through the message you could see her sassyness. "Oh just my date." She says as if it was oh so normal.

Lizana was suprised and gratefull that the only thing wrong was her blood loss. If he hadn't healed her she would've been off so much worse. When Seth was giving his blood she was waiting in a room. Her eyes widened a bit as a nurse informed who was going to give her blood. When Seth walked back into the room her heart immediatly warmed. He has given her so much and he continoud to give her more and more. "I am fine." She says as she takes his hand and gently pulls him to lay on the bed besides her. "You need rest as well." She says as she cuddles closer to him.

Kyo moans loudly and shivered as he felt her lovely cold feet. "No you can't" he mumbles quietly as he simply enjoys the sensations she gave her. Gently he began to run his hands over her body.

Annelise blushes at Louisa's words. "I-I am no animal! You are!" She says a bit embaressed.

Yumi took one bite and it felt like her taste buds were exploding. Mever has she ever tasted sich a delicious something. Within a minute the whole slice was gone. "That was amazing!" She says with a wide grin. She was going to eat that way more often.
Joseph nodded a bit as a single tear fell from his eye. "Alright...just...let me kiss you one more time...as your like this..as a human.." He said as his wings came out from his back. His regular red eyes, turned orange and his fangs became bigger. He came Fayline a sweet kiss, closing his eyes as he did it before he pulled away. "Please forgive me for what I'm about to do...my dear wife...when you awake again...you will be anew again and free from your disease..." He said quietly before he smacked the back of her head, knocking her out. He bit his lip and continued to tear up as he brought her back to their room and into the bathroom. This was very painful for him. Not what he was turning her into, but the process of doing it, which was pretty much killing her. Having sex with her dead body, almost killing himself and letting her sit in a pool of their blood as her body soaked it up. He took her clothes off and placed her in the bathtub before going into his chest and pulling out an ancient looking knife. Ah yes, the knife. He went into the bathroom and continued to have tears fall down from his face as he slit her wrists and then, her throat. Of course as a vampire, these wouldn't become scars but still, it wasn't pleasant. As Fayline's blood bled into the bathtub, which Joseph plugged up so it would pool, he took of his clothes for what was the nastiest part of the procedure. He climbed ontop of her unconscious, bleeding body, and managed to get himself erect before he went inside of her. Not even bothering to hold back in the least bit, he tried to finish as fast as possible, going faster and faster until he finished, spurting his vampire DNA inside of her body before he sliced his own wrists and throat bit Fayline's neck. As the blood drained out of his body, he started to slip in and out of consciousness. He knew that when he would awaken, she would not be his mortal human wife anymore, but his immortal vampire wife. He fell unconscious, holding her as the blood began being absorbed by her body.

"Alright." Akiro said as he rubbed his nose. This black market seemed to be run pretty smoothly, thanks to Takao. Most of the buyers here were rich, and couldn't be bothered with petty things like thieves. There was only two was you were going to get into the black market. Being really rich, or having ties to the Yakuza. Specifically, Takao's Yakuza clan. "So, how long have you been in the Yakuza." Akiro asked as he looked around with his wings out, seeing how all the other members of the Yakuza had their weapons visible.

"Wait, Kierra." Hei said, trying to make her not go as she got her clothes on. "NOOOOOOO!" He almost screamed out as he picked her up with his tentacles and brought her back to him. "No no no no, please don't go.." He said as he clung himself to her. "Please don't leave your old, dying husband alone. He needs you." He said as he wrapped his arms around her. "I didn't mean it." He said quietly.

Takao grinned a little bit. He could already hear the sassyness in the text and he liked it. Big time. "Yeah, your date does. My name is Takao. Takao Sesshoumaru. Does my date have a name?" He asked, writing rather formal in his text by using proper capitalization, spelling and grammar.

Valeryia smirked. "Oooooh. What are you talking about?" She asked curiously.

Seth mumbled something that was inaudible in his haze. "I should rest...nrr.." Seth fell asleep right next to her in the bed, not really saying goodnight or anything due to how fatigued losing two pints of blood made him. He had never lost that much blood in his life. Still though, as he slept, leaning against Lizana, a smile was on his face.

Lexia continued to rub him with her feet, playing with his sack a with her toes as she put extra effort into pleasuring his tip. "Oh your throbbing, do you like this?" She asked with a devious grin before she moaned softly from his touches.

Louisa blushed a bit. "H-How so?!" She retorted before poking Annelise's nose. "Y-you are an animal! See! You have big breasts for feeding and...and...and..thighs! You are an animal!" She said before poking her breast.

Naomi opened her eyes wide and blinked a few times. "Whoa. Calm down there." She said before chuckling. "Do you want the rest of mine?" She asked with a small, little smile.
A tear ran down Fayline's cheek as she kissed his lips back for the last time as a human. It was a strange feeling knowing she'll be a different person when she woke up. She puts a hand on his cheek as she looks at him. But she trust him. More than anything. She saw that he was having a hard time with this as well, causing her to tear up. "I forgive you." She still managed to say before she felt somehting against the back of her neck, causing her to pass out. As the ritual was finished her body began to change from the inside. Her body became cold and Joseph's vampire DNA began to do it's work. She was turning.

Riza was glancing at Akiro from the sides of her eyes. His ghoul weapon looked really lethal. At his question her eyes widen a bit. She was taken a bit off guard by his personal question. "Since I was three. They found me and adopted me. I own my life to these people." She says honestly before asking something in return. "Have you always been a ghoul?"

Kierra's eyes widened and yelped a bit as he suddenly lifted her up with his tentacles. Damn him and his long tentacles. She sighs a bit as he held her close and gently rubs his head. She just couldn't stay mad at him for too long. Especially not when he was almost cuddeling her to death and apologizing. "Alright, it is fine. but don't call me that again or else I will hurt you."

Eadlyn immediatly saved his number and adds his name. Takeo. It really fitted his appearance. She replies. "Your date does as well. My name is Eadlyn Bordeaux. So have you already made plans for tonight or are you going to keep those a secret?" She grins a bit before looking at Valeryia. "His name is Takeo."

Lizana watches him sleep with a soft smile on her face as she gently caresses his cheek lightly with her fingers. She has been blessed with him she realizes now. He was so different than she would've expected. He was amazing. And she would take a million more beatings if that means they could be together. Losing her powers did not mather as long as they could be together. She holds him a bit closer as she nuzzles her nose in his hair.

Kyo moans as well as she pleasured him expertly. "I do. Nomatter what you do, I'll be forever addicted to our touches." He mumbles before pulling her towards him to kiss her as he started to throb harder.

Annelise immediatly wraps her arms around her chest and her face turns tomato red. "I-I can't help that! It's in my genetics!" She says in her defense.

Yumi's eyes widened at her offer before grinning and nodding frantically. "You sure?" She asks to be sure.
A while later. A long while later, god knows how long had passed, Joseph woke up. His vision was hazy a bit as he blinked a few times. Where the hell was.."OH GOD!" Joseph said before he scrambled out of the bathtub and slipped, hitting the floor. After groaning a bit and getting back up, he realized he was covered in blood. Then he looked at Fayline, and realized she was too. And that she was much paler. And that she had fangs coming out of her mouth, and now she had a pair of wings. Vampire wings. Joseph started hyperventilating as he sat down on the floor. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god what did I just do to my wife?" He asked himself as he breathed in and out, rocking a bit as he had his eyes wide open. His poor poor human wife...what had he done to her? "I'm a monster...a monster...I turned her...I turned my wife into a vampire!" He yelled out while talking to himself, clearly freaking out now as he came to realization as to what he did.

Akiro looked over at Riza and raised an eyebrow. What an odd question. "Yes. My mother however, was not. We're the grandchildren of Hotaka. Hotaka Nagachika." He said, hoping that would explain enough. Everyone knew who Hotaka Nagachika was. The guy who completely screwed everything up and destroyed the North American continent. That guy.

"Honey, you hurt me all the time when we make love. Pain from you feels like nothing anymore." Hei said while pointing to his scar ridden back, which was courtesy of Kierra's love scratches. "But I won't. I won't call you that." He said with a small smile before kissing her cheek. "Because you're NOT a lizard. Otherwise my son would be a lizard and...just...no. I can handle ghoul. I can handle human. I can even handle dragon. But lizard? Nuh uh." He said, showing his disdain for lizards.

"Wait...Eadlyn Bordeaux.....Bordeaux- OH SHIT!" Takao said, realizing who he was just going out on a date with. He realized now that the stakes and quality of the date had to be risen. "Oh yes, I have a plan. I hope you like traditional Japanese cuisine." He said, planning on taking her to the most expensive steak house in town that was of course, ran by him now since he took over the entire cities territory after murdering that boss.

"Sounds Asian. Your dad might have a problem with that." Valeryia said with a small grin.

Seth grinned a little in his sleep, having a dream about him followed Lizana around and her getting pissed at him. Ahh...sweet dreams. He started snoring a bit. And started snoring louder, and louder, and louder up until he woke himself up with his snoring. "A-Ah?" He said as he woke up, turning his head only to see Lizana's beautiful face, which made him smile. "You're the best thing to wake up to in the morning." He said quietly before leaning in for a kiss.

Lexia moaned a little bit into their kiss before she pulled away so she could see what the hell she was doing before she started going even faster, hitting just the right sensitive area's to really get him throbbing hard for one big release.

"Oh! Well if that's the case then it's the same thing with my stomach!" Louisa huffed out before crossing her arms, holding her nose high in the air because in her mind, she was in the right and Annelise was totally wrong.

Naomi opened her eyes even wider. "Y-Yes....geesh, you look like you haven't ate in weeks with the look you have in your eyes right now.." She said before sliding her the pizza. "J-Just eat it...don't keep giving me that look." Naomi said with a slightly red face before she looked to the side.
Fayline frowns slightly as she heard someone screaming, hurting her head a bit. God, who in the world would be screaming in the morning. She groans a bit as she slowly opens her eyes, finding herself naked, covered in blood, in a bathtub. It took her a second to realize the state she was in but when she did her eyes widened and she screamed loudly before crawling out of the bathtub. She sat on the ground, her legs shaking as she looks bewildered around, not seeing Joseph yet. W-What was going on?! But then she felt something sticking out of her back and when she looked she saw the wings, causing her to freak out even more since she didn't remember agreeing to being turned yet.

Riza's eyes widened. Holy shit. This was the grandchil of one of the most hated man in hisotry! "You've got to be kidding me, right? Isn't this just some sick joke?"She asks, finding it very very hard to believe.

"When I hurt you like that it is on accident."Kierra mumbles before kissing him back. "Good. Don't you ever dare call me that again." She mumbles before crawling closer into the arms of the man she loved. "I am a proud Draki, no damn lizard" She mumbles with a cute pout.

Eadlyn's grin falls a bit at Valeryia's words. Crap, she was right. "Well, maybe he isn't."She says but then she got the text. Japanese cuisine. Yes that man was Asian. Oh... That will give her some problems. But she was not going to cancel the date. "We shall see." She replies back with a grin, not giving Takeo the statisfaction of a clear answer.

A nurse had come in to attach the bloodbags to Lizana's IV. The bags were almost empty when Seth woke up. She smiled softly at him before leaning in and giving him a soft sweet kiss. "It isn't really morning anymore." She mumbles against his lips.

Kyo tried to hold back as long as he could but when she hit that sensitive spot he just couldn't anymore. With a loud groan he releases his seeds onto her feet as he sweats a bit. "God you are amazing.." He mumbles out.

Annelise sighs a bit, knowing she would never win an argument with Louisa. "Fine fine. Then we are both animals thanks to our gentics." She says with a small smile.

"It's not that I havn't eaten. It is just that this is so delicious!"Yumi says as she happily accept the slice and eats it. But then she notices Naomi's blush and raises one eye brow. "Why are you blushing?" She asks with her mouth full.
Joseph shrieked as he saw her beautiful brown eyes now....now a glowing orange color! He had done it, he turned his beautiful human wife into a vampire. "I'm sorry Fayline..It was the only way to save you!" Joseph sobbed out before clinging onto her, accidentally bumping wings with her as he burrowed his head against her. "Oh god I had to do it to save you, please believe me dear, please? You asked me to, you said you trusted me more than the doctors." He said, ranting out a bit as he still was in major freak out mode.

Akiro shook his head. "Nope. I'm legitimately his grandchild. My mom is his daughter and my uncle, Hei, you know, the guy who's design made the power plants in the city, well, he's Hotaka's son." Akiro sighed. "Did you get some family killed nineteen years ago that you want to yell about me about? Honestly, it's happened a lot." He said, revealing a little bit about his childhood bullying.

"A cute little Draki." Hei said as he lightly tugged on her cheek as he poked her little wings. She always had her tail and wings and all those nice scales of hers out when they were in the bedroom. "Dawww, can you flap your wings for me?" Hei asked, finding it rather adorable when her wings flapped.

Takao looked at the response, furrowing his brow. "Is she playing hard to get or is she actually being a bitch?" He said to himself before responding back with 'Got it. Let's set a time. Is seven o'clock a good time?' He asked.

"Asian...Yakuza...god your dad is going to have an aneurysm." She said with a slight chuckle. "That just makes it even more enticing for you, doesn't it?" She asked while doing her work.

"Yes it..." Seth looked out of the corner of his eye while they were kissing to see the time. "Shh. It's just one o'clock." He said as he continued to kiss her, placing his hand on her stomach to rest as he pulled away from the kiss a bit. "You know, you look wonderful right now." He said with a smile to make her feel better as he ran his hand through her hair and one of her hands."I'll get you some hair growth supplements when I can. I know you loved your braids." He said with a small smile.

Lexia looked down at her feet, which were now completely covered in Kyo's seed. "Uhm darling..my feet..they are well.." She narrowed her eyes giving him the 'Clean my feet off or I will bite your dick right off' look. Oh yes, she was kind, but she was still after all, Akira's daughter.

Louisa nodded her head and with a smug grin on her face. "Yes we are. Beautiful, superior, feminine animals." She said before laying back onto her bed with her arms spread wide. "Who don't need any man." She said with a grin.

Naomi blushed a bit more. "N-Nothing...Geez.." She said quietly, sounding a tad embarrassed. "Don't look at me that way..." She said with her blush.
Fayline jumped a bit when she heard a shriek before quikly realizing it was Joseph. He was naked and coverd in blood as well... Only then she realized what had happend. He had turned her. She sat a bit in shock as he clinged to her and sobbed. Slowly her shock went away and she gently runs her hand through his hair before holding her close. "Honey, what are you ranting about?" She asks with a soft smile as she lifts up his face to look at her. "I agreed on doing this. It is fine... Thank you." She says quietly before kissing him, showing everything was alright now.

Riza now actually felt guilty for asking him that. It must not have been easy for him to live as the grandson off such a hated man. People surely have blamed and tortured him enough for it. "I don't have family. I just told you I was adopted. And besides, it would be stupid to go yelling at you for something you have not even done yourself." She says as she folds her arms.

Kierra growled a bit at his words. He did three things wrong. One, he called her cute. Two, he pulled her cheek. And three, he poked her wings. Still at his request she flapped her wings a bit, knowing how much he liked seeing that.

Eadlyn rubs the back of her head. "I think so as well..." God, her dad will freak out for sure. But that was indeed one of the reasons why she was excited for this date now. She looks at her phone and smiles a bit before responding. 'Seven sounds perfect. I'll see you then.' She hesitates a bit before adding. 'Can't wait for tonight.' Hmmm... Maybe she should suprise him though by wearing a Japanese styled dress. She was sure someone from the Yakuza would enjoy that.

Lizana giggles a bit as he shhhed her as she closes her eyes to enjoy the kiss even more. She was a tad bit dissapointed when he pulled away from the kiss but his words warmed her heart. He was so thoughtfull. "Yeah... I did loved them." She says with a small sad smile as she runs her hand through her now way to short hair. Maybe she should tell him about her powers... He would find out sooner or later...

Kyo chuckles as she gave him that look. He may be one of the few people who actually thought that look was rather cute. "I get it." He says before giving her a kiss and grabbing a small towel he had laying in his nightstand for these situations. Gently he cleans her feet before trowing the towel to the other side of the room. "Happy now?"

Annelise giggles. Beautifull and superior? Louisa, yes. But her? Nah. She lays down next to Louisa before smiling softly. "Though having a man does sound nice..." She mumbles quietly. Sadly she has never had a boyfriend before but she has always wondered what it would be like....

Yumi tilts her head to the side as she looks rather confused. "In what kind of what?" She asks as she frowns more.
Joseph blinked a few times before realizing that everything was alright, making him smile as they kissed. After what seemed for a while, he pulled away with a small smile on his face. "Oh Fayline...you're welcome.." He said quietly before he rested his head into her lap. His white hair was all red now because of the blood. He continued to look up at her for a while before sighing a bit. "You know.....your wings, fangs and eyes now are actually pretty sexy." He said quietly before raising an eyebrow and smirking. "Allons, mon vampire femme sexy. Laissez-nous lavons cette saleté hors de nous ... Et soyons obtient un peu plus sur nous." (Come, my sexy vampire wife . Let us wash the dirt out of us ... And let's get a little more on us.) Joseph said with a wink before he raised her up and got the, both into the shower. As the hot water rained down on both of them, the blood all started to drain away, revealing how really pale Fayline was now. "So.." Joseph said after holding his semi-erect member up. "Shall we take care of this, then later..Rex's office?" He asked with a small wink.

Akiro fake laughed a bit and sighed before running his hand through his hair, pushing his fluffy purple hair back. "Yeah well...a lot of people can't seem to understand that.." He said with a slight grimace before he noticed someone pulling a gun out at a vendor. He shot a shard into the side of the guys head, and let the other guys clean the body up as he looked back at Riza.

Hei laughed like a little kid as he saw her flap her wings. Really, he could get so childish when it came to her dragon features. Still, it was to be expected with Hei. Especially if you were a different species. Not that he was mean about it though, he just loved teasing his wife. He pulled her close to him and cuddled her, laying his head against hers with a smile. "Hey Kierra...uhm, how was the first Draki made? Did...did a dragon..you know?" He asked curiously, having wanted to ask this for a while.

Takao blushed a bit before grinning. "Yes ma'am..." He said quietly before leaning back in his chair to rest, needing sleep for his date tonight.

"Dammit, I'm the only one without a date tonight." Valeryia said with a slight pout, crossing her arms, not happy at all for her situation.

Seth gave Lizana a light breast squeeze to get her attention. "Hey, don't focus on it, alright? I love you with, or without the braids." He said before kissing her cheek with a loving look. "Your beautiful, okay?" He said with a smile.

Lexia pouted. "Well...my feet are rather cold now. But yes, I'm very happy." She said before getting under the covers. "How are you feeling there, big man?" She asked with a wink.

Louisa growled. "No it doesn't. All you need is me." She said, clinging onto Annelise tightly and reminding Annelise why she never had a boyfriend. Every guy that ever had a crush on her had ended up beaten, electrocuted and in a ditch, stripped of all their clothes. Nobody knew who did it of course, but the fear of that happening to someone made nobody like her in that way.

Naomi blushed even more. "J-Just stop! Okay, the questions the...the everything! All of it." She said, wanting silence until she was done blushing. Luckily, the silence came and the blushing went away. "How did you like the pizza?" She said, quickly changing the topic.
Fayline smiled down at the man she loved as he layed his head on her lap. Gently she runs her hand through his lovely silky hair as she simply thinks about how blessed she was with him. Normally she never would've agreed on doing something like this but he gave her courage and a reason to fight as hard as she could. As he picks her up she blushes before chuckling softly as they get into the showers. She sighs a bit as the water hits her skin, now actually seeing the paleness of it. She would have to get used to this. Also her wings were quite large and unhandy in her opinion. She bites her lip a bit as she looks down at his growing member. "Oh mon vampire méchant, je voudrais bien le faire." (Oh my naughty vampire, I would love to do that.) She says before leaning up and kissing him when she suddenly began to feel hungrey. Hungrey in a way she had never felt before. Softly she kisses her way down to his neck. The hunger grew and starngely enough his neck looked very tempting. Before she realized it she was already placing her fangs against his pulse point, ready to bite, but then her eyes widened in pure shock and horror. Quikly she pushes herself away from him, pushing her back against the wall as she holds her hand over her mouth. She had almost bitten him... W-Why would she want that?! And why was it still so tempting to do?! She thinks in panick as tears start to shimmer in her eyes. She didn't want to bite him. She didn't want to hurt him.

Ofcourse Riza had seen the guy as well and she pulls out her gun but before she had the chance to shoot Akiro had already killed him. She raises one eyebrow at him as she puts the gun away. "You are quik." She says, having noticed that before. He was really stronger than she had expected at first. "Who trained you?" She asks curiously, someone had to have been training him.

Kierra smiles softly as he laughs. Okay, flapping her wings was worth it if he laughed like that. At his question she chuckles and shakes her head. "Thank god no. A poor boy who had lost his family wanted revenge so he asked the gods for the strength to do so. Instead he found a dragon, ready to kill him. But the boy begged the dragon to make him his apprentice. The dragon suprisingly agreed and started to train the boy to a strong man. After many years the dragon was dying and gave the boy all his strength, turning him into a halfing. A Draki." She explains. "Later on many dragons began to follow and when they died gave their powers to a human of their choice. So was our race born."

Eadlyn pats her friend's head. "Don't worry about it. Maybe you still will find one. You have half a day left to find one." She says with a teasing wink.

Lizana blushed a tad bit at the way he asked for her attention. As a small punishment she pinches his nose. "Don't do that in public areas." She says, afraid a nurse would walk in on them. "But still.... Thank you." She says with a gratefull smile. "I love you too." She says once again, the words feeling still a tad bit strange on her lips. But she liked saying them.

"Statisfied." Kyo says with a wide grin before pulling her closer to him to warm her a bit up. He nuzzled his face a bit in her lovely hair before letting out a content sigh. "Crazy that I had to die first before being finally free..." He mumbles quietly.

Annelise rolls her eyes and chuckles a bit. Yeah, Louisa was a bit clingly but she didn't realize the true feeling and meaning behind her friend's actions. "Fine fine." She says with a sigh but still with a smile. "No boys then..." Not yet atleast. Not that she had much luck with boys though. She guessed they stayed away from her because she was just too shy and too plain.

Yumi still looked confused. Stop with what? But as the subject changed to pizza again she grins widely. "Love it! God, I could live forever while only eating this stuff." She says as her grins widens even more. "Thank you for giving it to me."
Joseph sighed as he saw Fayline's reaction to her almost biting him. "Fayline please..you're young, at least as a vampire. You can't control it yet so please...don't deprive yourself." He said before readying his neck and bringing it closer. "It won't hurt me, I promise. What will hurt me, is to see you suffer because of you being afraid for my safety." He said as he intertwined his fingers with hers.

Akiro stretched his wings out before answering as the wings let out the loud grotesque popping noises. "Ah...it's partially instinct and it's also partially because of my military training. The military trains ghouls different than humans. We aren't taught how to use guns. We're taught how to use our kagunes." He said while cleaning his wings, which was really just pulling out stray shards.

Hei let out almost a sigh of relief. "Phew. I was so stuck on that dragon human crossbreeding thing." He said, sounding like something large had been lifted off his shoulders. "I was scared like, that your mom was a human or something and your dad was..........like a dragon." He said with a shiver.

"Haha..ha.." Valeryia said with a fake laugh as she continued to get back to work. Why did she have to be the ugly one out of her group of friends?

"Owie." Seth said nasally with his nose plugged. "You're hurting my nose." He said before pulling away and breathing from his nose again. "You're welcome." He said as he rubbed his nose before smiling and blushing a little bit. "I love hearing that." He said while feeling his heart warm up a little bit.

"I wasn't free either until I was here...it funny...how nice death can be for some people and for how horrible it can be to others..." Lexia said, referring to Tiras as the 'others'.

Tiras, after seeing everybody gone, snuck out and went back to viewing Felicia. He continued to watch with a smile until the man he hated most in the world came into view. "W-wHA?! Why is he here?" Tiras asked, having a sinking gut feeling. Lei watched from behind Tiras with a devious grin.

Louisa smiled. "Nope nope! Just us girls, that's all we need." She said with a smile as she cuddled up to Annelise. "Men are overrated and gross, don't you think?" She asked, wanting a 'yes' as a response.

Naomi smiled. "Anytime." She said before looking around at the mall. For some reason, she felt like the cameras were oddly fixated on her and Yumi today. She stuck up her middle finger to the camera with a frown on her face, sick of it watching her.
Fayline turned away, desperately trying not to look at his neck. "N-No joseph... I-I..." She tried to control herself but as he came closer her eyes were fixated on his neck. She could literrly hear his blood running through his veins, making her mouth watered a bit. The temptation and hunger were just too much so even if she did not want to she gave in. Slowly she placed her fangs on his neck and closed her eyes tightly as she bit down. She hated to admit it but his blood was the most delicious thing she has ever tasted. She sucked a bit harder, not being able to hold back as tears began to stream down her face.

Riza shivered a bit at the sounds. God that sounded gross. As if he was cracking someone's spine. "Aaah, so you are a millitary boy." She says though she had noticed it before thanks to the way he had held her down in the park though she hadn't been sure.

Kierra giggles a bit as she sees his relief and shakes her head. "No. Many people think such things but my parents were both Draki... Or atleast... That is what I think." She says as she tries to keep smiling but it still fell a bit. God she hadn't thought about her parents in so long. She didn't even know if they were still alive or if she would even regonize them. It had been so long ago and the last time she had seen them was before the... Capture.

"Come on. Think positive." Eadlyn says with a smile as she pokes her friend's cheek. "Who knows, Gideon might turn around and beg you to go on a date with him." She says with a grin.

Lizana chuckles a bit as she kisses his nose as in a way of apology. "I love saying it." She mumbles softly before her stomach knotted a bit. He needed to know about her powers... "Seth... My mother has done one more thing to me... Well, s-she..." She still hesitated but then took a deep breath and spilled the beans. "She has taken away my powers and sealed them. I am not able to do any form of witchcraft anymore."

Kyo nods before smiling softly and kissing her cheek. "Luckily death meant freedom to the both of us." he says with a soft caring smile as he softly began to shower her face with kisses.

Kane walked into his wife's office with a slight grin on his face as he locks the door. With his hands behind his back and a slight skip in his walk he walks over to his working wife and stands behind her chair. He leans down to look over her shoulder at the papers she was working on. "Going well I see." He says with a smile before leaning in to her neck and begins to gently suck and kiss on sensitive spots. "How about you take a break?" He asks huskily in her ear.

Felicia couldn't help but smile and giggle as his breath tickled her neck. She reaches up and gently runs her hand through his hair. "And what kind of break do you have in mind?" She asks though she already knew his answer.

Kane grins as he suddenly lifts her up, making her shriek, before setting her down on her desk with her legs with open for him. He places his crotch area against hers before kissing her. "I think you know what I have in mind." He mumbles against her lips as one hand goes into her shirt to cup her breast.

Felicia softly bites her lip as she hooks one leg around his waist and pulls him closer. "Sounds like a plan to me." She says back before she begins to unbutton his belt. Quikly they were both heavily making out, touching and tasting eachother as they started to undress the other.

"Yes!" Annelise says strongly, knowing that was the answer Louisa wanted though she felt slightly otherwise about it. A guy sounded nice. Someone to just hold her and tell her he loved her. It sounded like a fairytail. yes she was a dreamer. She wanted a prince on a white horse but she knew that was something she would never have.

Yumi frowns a bit as Naomi lifts up her middle finger. To who was she doing that? But she shrugged it off before smiling. "So what are we going to do now?"
Joseph bit his lip, breathing in through his nose has his wife sucked the blood from his body. He concentrated deeply on his breathed to ignore the pain, breathing in and out. "There there...take as much as you need..it's only natural now.." Joseph said quietly as he stroked the back of her hair, trying to sooth her as she got used to what..what was going to be reality for her now.

"Yeah. My dad was in the military too." Akiro said as he stretched again, the popping getting even worse in this one. This time it was more crunchy sounding. "It's worked out well for me, I suppose. I'm quite quick, and, I can disarm most people faster than they can attack." He said with a tiny, tiny grin.

Hei noticed her smile fall before wrapping his arms around her. "Hey..don't think about that.." He said, trying to keep her happy. "Think about good things dear.." He said before kissing her cheek. "Like our vacation. Hmm? Are you excited?" He asked with a small grin. "Only a few months until winter break than it's sweet sailing." He said positively.

"No he won't..." Valeryia said with a sad expression before laying her head on the desk, creating a large mass of green colored hair due to her leaning against it oddly. "Nobody is going to be begging for..begging for this.." She whined.

Seth raised an eyebrow. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He asked before sighing and continuing to nuzzle her. "I see no problems with it but..are you okay with it?" He asked, making sure she was alright first before continuing on.

Tiras started getting more and more crazy as he watched, but didn't comment. As soon as Felicia's panties dropped, Tiras snapped. Lei saw this and snapped his fingers, making the barrier for sound from the spiritual world to the physical word drop. "FELICIA YOU TRAITOR GET OFF OF HIM! I AM YOUR ONLY LOVE! DON'T YOU REMEMBER THAT?! DON'T YOU REMEMBER OUR WORDS WE SAID TO EACH-OTHER?!" Tiras screamed out, not realizing Kane and Felicia could hear it. "KANE YOU SCUMBAG! GET OFF OF MY WOMAN BEFORE I KILL YOU LIKE I KILLED YOUR SCUMBAG BROTHER! GOD HOW COULD YOU DO THIS IN OUR OFFICE FELICIA? OUR OFFICE! YOU KNOW THE THINGS WE DID HERE! YOU BETRAYED ME! IT ONLY TOOK YOU A LITTLE BIT TO GET OVER ME AND YOU MOVED ON! YOU WENT ON TO ANOTHER MAN! I GAVE UP EVERYTHING FOR YOU! I'M HERE, DEAD NOW, BECAUSE I WANTED TO MAKE A WORLD THAT OUR CHILDREN COULD LIVE IN AND YOUR OFF FUCKING SOME BIRD MAN!?" He screamed out with his eyes closed, still not realizing they could hear them. "I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, AND YET YOU DO THIS! I CANNOT FATHOM THE LEVEL OF TREACHERY THAT IS BEING DONE AT THE-" Lei snapped his fingers, shutting Tiras up and making the barrier come back. "Calm down. I'm going to get some tea." Lei said as he walked off. Tiras, who was just festering there and going insane, was ready to snap from the littlest thing.

Lexia rubbed Kyo's leg before she heard Tiras's screaming. She sighed before she got up. "Kyo, darling, I'll quiet him down.." She said before throwing a robe on and going to the livingroom to Tiras. "Hey uhm...may you please be quiet?" She squeaked out. Tiras turned over, looking infuriated at her before he got up and pulled a knife out of his pants. A shiv he had made of a sharpened tooth brush. He stabbed it into her throat, cutting her windpipe and allowing her soul to be set free to heaven as she bled out in limbo. He then went to Kyo, who's eyes were closed and stabbed him in the chest with the shiv, going through his heart and killing him, sending him up to heaven with his dearest.

Tiras sat at the edge of the bed, looking at the ground as Hotaka came out of his room and shrugged. "She was dead to me when she started having sex with that guy." He said before going back to his room.

Lei screeched a bit. "Clean this mess up you slob!" He yelled at Tiras. Fadeln came stomping down the hallway to Lei, staring him down. "You clean mess. Little man." Fadeln said, cracking one knuckle before Lei got to work, cleaning up the bodies, which souls had already been sent to heaven.

"Good." Louisa said quietly before closing her eyes and resting a bit, not telling Annelise before she fell asleep. She breathed out quietly, enjoying her little cat nap. She wondered if Annelise knew how she felt about her or not but meh, it didn't matter either way to her. Not yet.

"Depends, what do you feel like doing?" Naomi asked as she started to look around more, feeling increasingly paranoid from the cameras and the crowds.
Fayline closes her eyes as her arms wrap around his body. She did not want this to become normal. Not this. When she finally felt full she softly lets his neck go, letting out a sob as sees the two puncture holes she just made. She lays her forhead against his shoulder as she holds him a bit tighter. "I don't want to keep doing this to you..." She says quietly.

Riza flinched as the sounds got worse. "Oh god. Be quick with stopping that. It sounds horrible." She says as she puts her hands over her ears to shield them from the sounds.

Kierra smiles softly, loving the way he always managed to cheer her up. He was such a positive guy and good influence on her. "I can't wait." She says with a happy sigh. "I can already feel the lovely sea wind rush through my hair." She says before cuddling closer to him. Oh yes, they both really needed a break.

Lizana sighs a bit in relief as his reaction was calm. "I was afraid you would be furious and freak out." She says before smiling softly. "I am okay I guess. It just feels... As if my body is just empty now." She says as he smile falls a tad bit. She has never been without her powers and now she was going to have to accept it was over. But on the other hand she now had Seth. And that is a great beginning of a new chapter. "But you are here now. So that fills me up again." She says before kissing him.

Both Kane and Felicia almost jumped up before they froze completely. They were staring at eachother in shock and soon they both seemed to realize that they were really hearing Tiras's voice and words. Felicia immediatly teared up. She was really hearing him. It was him. It made her so happy to hear his voice. But at the same time her heart was clenching in pain at his words. If it was really him then he had seen all those years. She had.... Really betrayed her love, the one she promised to love for eternity. Tears ran down her face and sobs shook her body. How could she have done this. When Kane reached out to gently touch her cheek she actually flinched, not wanting him to touch her. She looked up at him and immediatly regretting doing so. His eyes were so full of sadness and hurt that it broke her even more. Here she was, crying over her past lover, wishing she had never done those things with an other man while in truth she truly loved Kane as well. "K-Kane, I am s-" But before she could finish Kane softly kissed her on her forhead as he rubs her shoulders.

"It is okay.... I understand." Kane said quietly with a soft smile, smiling for her sake even though his heart was clenching painfully as well. After all those years she was still bound to that man. And he has known that for long. Gently he pulls her panties back up before helping her get dressed again. Picking her up carefully he walks to the couch before putting her back down. "I'll let a maid bring you a cup of tea. You just.... Get some rest." He says before kissing her cheek and leaving the room. One thing Felicia did not notice though was Kane looked angrey up at the ceiling and motioning whoever to follow him. If this Tiras was truly watching then he needed to have a word with that man.

As soon as Kane left Felicia really broke down, crying hard into her hands as Tiras's words replayed in her head over and over again. Her heart was teared up in two, one side still in love with Tiras and regretting everything she has done and one side loving Kane, the man who was so understanding and sweet to her in all these years. Kane could've reacted in so many different ways but he choose to comfort her. What man would do that when his wife was crying over an other man? He was too good for her. And she had betrayed Tiras to much to ever dare ask him to love her again, even if he was dead.

Kane was walking to his room, his fists clenched at his side and hoping that Tiras guy's spirit or whatever would follow him. As he reached his room he closed it and punched the wall angrily, actually cracking the wall. "Do you have any idea how much you are breaking her...." When he didn't get an answer he became even more furious. "For years, YEARS, she has cried over you! Begged you to return! She even fell into a depression and thought about suicide because she loved you so dearly! For years she has been thinking about YOU YOU YOU! And I was the one who helped her pick her back up! She has a happy life now! And if you care about her well being at all you stay the fuck out of it! I hate to admit but she has never 'gotten over you'! She still loves you to the bone! I do not care that I will forever be the second man but I do care about her well being and you are the person who keeps breaking her apart! It took her YEARS to finally be herself again and now you do this! DO YOU WANT TO BREAK HER?! IS THAT WHAT YOU WISH FOR?!" He screams out before taking a breath to calm himself down a bit. "You talk about betrayel but for so long after your death she has been loyal to you. She still is. And even when she found out you had an other wife she would've blindly forgiven you if you hadn't died. She wouldn't have even dared to think about the word traitor while you go accusing her of not loving you at all while it had been so hard for her to just smile again. It took her so much strength to move on and be there for her kids, YOUR kids, and the kid that wasn't even hers to begin with. Now she finally enjoys her life again.... And you are one horrible man for breaking the woman you love once again." He sighs as he slides down the wall to sit on the ground. "Did you even think about your words before you said them? Did you even think of the consequences, her feelins and what it would do to her? Or did you just wanted to take out you damn anger, punishing her for it...."

Annelise raises one eyebrow. Was Louisa asleep? She looks closely before smiling a bit. Yes she was. Better let her sleep then.

Yumi think about it for a minute. What did she want to do... "I have no clue honestly. Something exciting?" She asks wih a grin.
Joseph's holes in his neck started to close up after she pulled away and he cleared his throat. "Don't worry..I have ways to stop the urge to feed..Remember that blood I was always drinking? You know, that I mixed in with my red wine?" Joseph asked rhetorically. "That keeps the urge to bite people down.." Joseph said as he ran his hand through her hair methodically. "I'm not sure if we can....if we can keep this a secret from Eadlyn." He said with a chuckle before his smile fell. Dear god this was going to be...an interesting talk with their daughter.

Akiro winced. "Honestly it sounds like it hurrrr...ah!. Hurts. It sounds like it hurts but honestly it-YAH!" Akiro yanked a wooden stake out from his wing that was lodged in there, presumably from the accursed roof before letting out a sigh of relief. Luckily, the wing healed itself before too much blood came out, and only a little bit dripped out onto the floor. "God that feels much better..." He said with another sigh. "So, what were we talking about?" He asked.

Hei kissed her cheek. "Me either, dear. Me either..." He said, wanting to stretch his legs for once outside of Cantenseel. Of course, he had been to other places, for powerplant inspections during his old job and stuff but anymore, not really. "So, where is the first place you want us to go?" He asked with a grin. This was Kierra's vacation really, he was letting her choose the places, he just did the planning and financials. Some of it anyways, although if he got too burned out from work she'd have to.

Seth smiled and blushed a bit. "I'm glad I could...fill you up." He said, finding the term embarrassing before kissing her back, deeply. It almost seemed as if time had stopped with that kiss. But then, he reminded himself that he couldn't stop time yet. As he pulled away from the kiss, he rubbed his nose against hers lovingly. "I'd say you look really cute right now." He said with a grin.

Tiras got up from the bed, calming down now that he had allowed his pent up anger to vent on something. It just so happened it was on one of his biggest antagonizers up here and his girlfriend. He sighed as he went back in the living room to the portal. As he heard Kane's screams, his stomach churned. He waited for him to finish before he placed his hand on the window to the mirror dimension. "You could never understand Kane. When I died, I never felt like I died..it wasn't like I died...see, when your soul dies, that's when your really dead, the death of your body just means that you are sent up to the three realms. My realm..is the prison. Because of my history..because I am a wielder of this magic, I am sent to the great nothingness. A land of never changing stagnant silence where we are allowed to watch the world from afar...I say that is worse than the abyss of Hell because at least there, you are focused on your pain more than what you left behind..I am trapped here now, doomed to watch down on the world I died for...for eternity. I know pain, that you could never understand. I have watched my son, try and end his life many times for something he could not control. I have seen my oldest daughter, morph into a monster that is going to soon reveal itself to the world. I have seen my youngest daughter, lose her mother and lose her brother because of me. I have seen...the woman I love, taken by another man...being held by another man...making...making love with another man.." Tears fell down his eyes as he got to the 'making love' part. "My children raised by another man..The world I have died for has became a morphed and twisted place...crime is running a muck, people are dying for the wrong reasons...there is no honor anymore. I died, to save a cancerous and corrupt world now, and I have to live with this now...I keep ruining things? No, things keep ruining me..I was living a life that was normal and comfortable to me until I met her...and while I love her, while I will always love her, while I will love every moment me and her shared and while I treasure all of them, I know I would still be alive today if I had just pulled that trigger...I am not horrible. You all are the horrible ones here...you all felt so much pain after I died...you tried to forget about me...to try and not speak my name...to only refer to me...to me as...her 'ex' or...just simply 'he'...I am not a monster! I was put here! I was taken from everything I cared about! And for what?! For what?! For my woman to be taken by another man?! For my son to live in misery?! No! I didn't die for any of this!" He yelled before his expression fell and he sighed deeply. "I know you cannot hear my words...otherwise you would have gotten that expression off of your face." Tiras sighed a bit. "The gods are cruel cruel beings..." He said with a sigh as he sat down, unable to respond to anything anymore.

Virgil heard his mother crying upstairs and got out of his seat to see what was wrong. He also heard Kane's rampage, and wondered what the hell was up with that before going inside of his mothers office. "Hey mom..are you alright?" He asked as he sat down next to her and pulled her close to hold her. It probably didn't help that his voice sounded similar to Tiras's at the moment.

Louisa heard Kane punching the wall upstairs and jolted up, not expecting to hear that at all. "Bah!" She let out as she awoken. "Dumb savage.." She called whomever made that noise before sighing and trying to go back to bed.

Naomi thought for a moment before shrugging. "We could go like...to the...hmm....I have no more money, so we can't really do anything unless you wanna visit like the city garden or something. It's really pretty in there" She said.
Fayline closes her eyes as she lets herself be calmed down by his hand running through her hair. It was just very soothing. She smiles a bit gratefully. Happy to know there was something to help against the urge of biting someone. She would hate herself if the urge won and she accidently bit someone. As he began to talk about Eadlyn though her smile falls a bit and she sighs. "We have to tell her. It isn't something we can hide at all."

Riza flinched a bit as if she was feeling his pain as well as he pulled that stake out. That must've been hurting alot. "We were talking about the horrible sounds your wings make." She mumbles a bit and a shiver runs up her spine as she thinks about those sounds again.

Kierra smiles softly and shrugs. Honestly, she had no clue where she wanted to go first. She just wanted to be with him and see where ever they would go to. "I have no idea. Don't you have places in mind?" She asks curiously. She knew he wanted her to pick all the places but she wanted him to choose as well actually.

Lizana blushes as he kisses her so deeply, feeling some desire stir inside of her. When he rubbed their noses against eachother she bites her lip to stop herself from giggling. It still felt so strange to be so intimate with an other person. It was such a foreign concept to her while it actually felt really natural. "You are just saying that to stay on my good side and cheer me up." She says with a slight grin.

When Kane didn't get an answer at all his chest actually clenched painfully. What had he been expecting anyways... He sighs as he runs a hand through his hair, his frustration and anger slowly dissapearing and being replaced by hurt and fear. The hurt because he realized that even if his wife loved him, she would forever be someone else's and fear because he was so afraid of what will happen to her now. He didn't want her to get into a depression again but he also realized he was not the man who could keep her out of it...

Felicia hadn't heard Virgil come in so her eyes widened and her sobs stopped for a second before realizing it was her son. Seeing and hearing him just made her heart hurt more. She sits a bit upright and wipes her tears away as she tries to calm herself down though tremors from the crying still shook her body a bit. "I-I am f-fine Virgil..." She says as she looks to the side, not wanting to talk about this all to her son.

Yumi's smile didn't dissapear as she nods. "Sounds amazing. I think I have been there yesterday as well for a short time but I didn't really go look around." She says, now really wanting to see those gardens.
Joseph sighed as well. "She's going to be pretty angry. We didn't even talk to her about this..." He said quietly with a sigh as he rested his head against her shoulder. "I guess though...now we can be together, forever...all three of us as a family..." He said, thinking of the bright side. "Think about it Fayline. Once we go back to France...we could make our own vampire clan, a stronger vampire clan and make the vampire race strong again.." He said with a grin. "Just think about it. I'm going to finish cleaning off." He said before getting the bar of soap and beginning to wash himself down.

Akiro crossed his arms and pouted. "It's natural. I can't control how crunchy and loud it sounds.." He said with a sigh before flapping his wings a little bit. Even though they looked crystal like and fleshy, they were rather flexible and movable, like bird wings.

Hei shrugged. "Europe maybe? I would say South America but..it's dangerous down there." He said, thinking about the civil war that was going on down there at the moment. Of course, Europe wasn't much better off but the most beautiful parts were safe.

Seth shook his head. "Of course not, why would I ever?" Seth said with a smile before kissing the tip of her nose. "Seriously, you look so innocent and helpless in the bed. It's so adorable." He said before grinning. "It just makes me want to hold you and never let go." He said before blushing a bit.

"Mom..I know you're not fine.." Virgil said before bringing her closer. "Please tell me what's wrong?.." He asked quietly. He was trying to be there for his mom like she was there for him. His heart felt pain as he saw her crying.

Naomi smiled. "Alright." She said before taking Yumi's hand before shuffling away from the mall, evading the cameras that were outside as they walked to the garden. "Isn't it wonderful here?" She said as she walked through the doors, sneakily picking a rose as she walked past them.
Fayline think about Eadlyn and what her reaction was going to be though it was hard to decide what she would be. Would she be angrey? Sad? Upset? Accepting? She honestly didn't know but she guessed she would see soon enough. While cleaning herself as well she began to actually think about his words. When she has been a human, living forever had seemed impossible and a tad bit tormenting to see everyone around you die and to never meet them again. But now she could be immortal if she wanted to and she still didn't exactly know what she felt about that. Ofcourse she would love to spend eternity with her husband and daughter but still....

Riza couldn't help but smile a bit as she saw his cute pout but her attention quikly returned to his wings. Even if they were dangerous as hell they actually looked pretty and gracefull which was kinda strange. "Can you fly with them?" She wonders.

Kierra nods in agreement. South-America was out of the picture for now but Europe sounded great. "Sounds lovely." She says before kissing his cheek. "I have actually always wanted to go to Greece." She says as her smile widens a bit.

Lizana blushes more as he calls her adorable but she did not agree with the innocent and helpless part. "I am not innocent and helpless. I can still pinch you." She says as she pinches his nose as if making her point. "But, if you want you can hold me forever." She says quietly as she lets go of his nose.

Felicia shakes her head slightly. No, she could deffinantly not to him about what had just happend. He was already having it rough enough without knowing she had heard the voice of the father he was missing so. "I-I'll be fine Virgil. Maybe I am not now but I will be." She says, avoiding his question as she wipes more tears away.

Yumi smiles widenly as the enter the gardens. So many flowers and so many scents. It was almost overwhelming how beautifull it was. "Wow..." Was the only thing she managed to say as she looked around.
Joseph continued to wash himself, getting the blood out of his hair. In his mind, now being immortal was the option to go with. And the reason he wanted to make a vampire clan? Well simply, if you make a vampire clan, you're with people you know for eternity. It doesn't make dying all that bad. Especially when those people are your children. "So, all other things aside, are you still...willing, to soil Rex's office with me?" Joseph asked as he got the blood out of his hair.

Akiro scratched his head. "Yes I can. That's how I escaped from my hospital bedroom yesterday actually..." He said before cursing under his breath. He shouldn't have mentioned that. "I can only fly for so long you know though. It is only two wings holding me up after all. My mother and all of my sisters however, can fly for as long as they want to. They all have four wings." He said, slightly jealous even though his power he got from his father was useful as well.

Shiomi crawled out of bed finally, ready to prepare for the day. Of course, she had to get one thing out of the way first. She got her robe on and went into Rex's office before sitting down in his chair. "What are the details for tonight, my dear?~" She asked as she seductively leaned over his desk, butt in the air and exposing cleavage.

"Greece eh?" Hei said before grinning. "Sounds great." He said, imaging them doing something dirty ontop of the Pantheon before shaking his head. "There is a lot of things we could do in Greece right now and, there is no war there right now. It'd be great." He said, already imagining them eating Greek food together.

"Owie, my nose." Seth said again nasally before she let go. God it hurt when it pinched. It was like..like a snake attaching itself to his nose. "I dunno now...you did make me hurt a lot.." Seth said with rubbing his nose before smiling and holding Lizana. God she was warm. "Are all Dutch people warm or is it just me being Russian again?" Seth asked.

"....You're not going to tell me. I get it." Virgil said before standing up, sounding a tad upset. "I'll be in my special place again." Virgil said before going downstairs and getting his shoes on. He left the house and started walking, having only one place in mind. The park, the same park he and Yumi met at. . He pulled the hood over his head and began walking.

Naomi smiled as she looked around as well. "Yes, it is. Because of all the people that died nineteen years ago, they created this garden. They say every flower here is here to honor the dead." She said as she looked around. "Hey Yumi, have you ever been to Yamato park?" She asked while smelling her rose. Yamato park. The park her and Virgil met at. "Did you know they have a memorial there too? For all the people that were turned into ghouls and killed in the battle?" She asked.
Fayline finished cleaning herself, happy that all the blood was now off of her body though now she could really see the paleness of her skin. As if she hadn't been pale enough before being turned. At her husband's question though she couldn't help but grin and chuckle. "Dirty thoughts will never leave you, will they?" She asks as she runs her hands over his muscular chest. "But yes, I am very willing to go... Soil his office."

Riza raises one eye brow. Hopital room? Interesting. Normally people would be way gentler with asking, especially after seeing his discomfort but Riza was straight on. "What were you in the hospital for and why did you leave? Seeing your reaction you weren't supposed to leave at all." She says with her arms folded.

Rex was working hard when he heard the door open. He glances up to see Shiomi before going back to his work. He didn't even look at her as she leaned over to him. He was so used to her seductive movements by now that they hardly affected him anymore. "You will see." Is the only thing he says, too concentrated on his work.

Kierra smiles a bit more and nods in agreement. So many great things to see and ofcourse the food there would be so amazing as well! She has never actuall eaten Greece food in her life before so that was one of the reasons why she wanted to go there. "And ofcourse Greece is a very romantic land to go to." She says with a slight wink.

Lizana leans up to his nose and gives it a small kiss to apologize for hurting her. "There there you big baby." She mumbles teasingly before closing her eyes and snuggling closer against him, not caring at the moment that a nurse could walk in. "I think it is just you being Russian. Normally people are warm, no matter if they are Dutch or not." She says with a soft smile.

Felicia felt very guilty when she the upset look on her son's face, hating leaving him in the dark, but still she could not tell him. Maybe one day when they were both more over this. Though she wondered if they ever will be...

Yumi leans down and gently runs her finger over the leaf of a rose. It was a nice way of honoring them though it would've been better if they hadn't died to begin with... She smiles softly at Naomi. "I don't think I have been there before but I would love to see it as well."
Joseph grinned before running his hand along her curves. "Of course not. They're part of me, my dear wife, whether you like them or not." He said with a wink before sliding her hand down to his member. "I'm glad but first we should do a...test run, with your new self." He said before grabbing the lube that he had in the corner of the shower. "Just warning you, the vampire body is much more...sensitive, than the human body to...intimate actions. It also is much more hornier than the human body, which you'll soon come to find out." He said as he applied the lube. He reached over and stuck his finger in slowly inside of her naughty hole, applying some in there before pulling it out. "Fayline, my dear, could you press your beautiful breasts up close against the wall and hold your cheeks open for me?" He asked before giving her a light French kiss.

Akiro sighed. "I was with this girl. She was homeless and living in a diseased area and she was going to join the military, and I bluffed and I got caught on it so I was going to spend the night there. The roof collapsed on me, I lost an arm and a leg. I got sent to the hospital. That said girl, whom I had...cared about deeply, abandoned me there. I went a little nuts, escaped, ate some homeless people because I was hungry and wound up in the park and well..you know the rest." He said, leaving out his attempted suicide on purpose.

Shiomi's tails traveled over to Rex's pants when he wasn't noticing and managed to unzip it before her tail went in all the way and actually managed to touch his bare...member. "Oh honey, why must you tease me so with the wait?!" She said, sounding like an animal in heat, which she might actually have been. "Please, just stick it inside~" She said, sounding way too horny as she got an iron grip on his member with her tail. Rex was going to have to sweet talk her way good to get out of this one.

Hei winked back. "I was thinking the same thing actually. On top of the Pantheon perhaps?" He said, finding the very idea of doing that very...very hot. "Imagine, having the sun set as we pro-created on top of one of the most iconic Greek structures.." He said with a small little grin.

Seth pouted a little. "I'm only a quarter Russian though...the other Quarter is Korean and the other half is German." He said. It was hard to believe he was Korean at all. Sure, his eyes were a little squinty, but that was about it. "Germany is pretty cold too though....hmm.." He thought for a moment before kissing Lizana's nose. "It doesn't matter." He said with a smile.

"Maybe when we're done here we can." Naomi said as she looked around. Really, when Naomi was alone with people she liked, she could be quite sweet. She could smile, and could talk nicer and even not frown once. That was the good part of her that made her not exactly like Akira.

Fayline softly bites her lips as he runs his hands down her body. Already she could feel what he meant. His touches had been great before but now it was stirring up such a heated desire that it even suprised her. Was this what he has been feeling all these years? If so then she could really understand why he was so horny all the time. She bites her lip a bit harder as he stuck his finger inside of her. "I think I already feel what you are meaning." She says before gladly kissing him back and obeying his request, pushing herself against the wall and spreading her cheeks for him.

Riza attaches her staff with a belt on her back before counting the bullets left in her gun. "Tell me where I can find this girl and what she looks like." She says, her intentions clear. She would kill that girl who had hurted her new familiy member this much.

Rex's eyes widened and his face turned a pure red as he felt her tail wrapped tightly around his member. Oh god. He should've paid more attention to prevent this from happening! And was she in heat?! Belial forces him to go out with his daughter when she's in HEAT?! "W-Well...." How was he going to talk his way out of it?! "W-We really shouldn't o-or else... T-Tonight won't be special."

Kierra chuckles and rolls her eyes at his thoughts. Ofcourse he would be thinking that. "Well, I was actually thinking about other romantic stuff that didn't involve pro-creating on one of the most iconic statues of Greece, but i do like the way you are thinking." She says with a giggle and a wink.

Lizana squints her eyes a bit as she looks a bit closer at him. Korean? She guessed she could see it a tad bit but not much. But then he kissed her nose, pulling her out of her thoughts and making her blush. She smiles softly before sighing. "I wonder how long they are going to keep me here. I am feeling fine and I wanted to go to the bookshop this afternoon." She says with a bit of a pout.

Yumi smiles and nods before looking around again. She found it very strange that she was actually outside together with Naomi, someone she maybe will call her friend.... Did Naomi consider them friends already? And how long does it take for people to be 'friends'? "Hey Naomi.... Am I your friend?"
After she spread herself for him, Joseph aligned with her correctly before he started pushing his member against her naughty hole. It was almost so tight now, that he thought it'd never get in, but it did, and very suddenly too. "God Fayline, you're so tight.." He said as he pushed himself in slowly, expanding her hole with his member as he pressed himself deeper, moaning as he did. As soon as he got all the way in, he went out then, he went in again one more time slowly before the thrusting started. He moaned loudly as he started thrusting fast,almost feeling as if that hole was purposely squeezing around him.

Akiro opened his eyes wide. "No no no no no no, NO. No need for that. It's fine now, honestly. There is no need to harm her in ANY way." He said quickly, trying to defend Moira even after all that happened.

Shiomi thought for a moment before nodding. "You're right. She said before deviously grinning and going under the desk. "Taking my virginity now would be a waste. I need to get romanced up for that. But thisssssssssssss is not like that, it won't ruin anything~" He said before sticking her cold hand into his pants and pulling his member out. "Mmm, it's just like I imagined it." She said, admiring it for a moment before licking the tip of it slowly. Then again, and again, and again until she finally put it into her warm, demonic fox mouth. She had two tails restrain his arms and the other two restrain his leg as one tail released his member so she could get it down to her throat. She could use her tails like a pro now. "How does it feel?" She murmured out while continuing to take his member deep to her throat.

Hei chuckled a bit. "I mean, we will be there a little bit. We should do all the romantic things of course. That was just one idea." He said before giving her a light kiss. "There will be many more to come." He said with a smirk.

"You're such a nerd." Seth said with a chuckle before leaning in and kissing her. "I love it. All of it. It's so cute." He said with a little smile before the doctor came in. "Alrightttttttttttttttt. Well, your all good to go, thanks to your boyfriend." He said before pulling the wires out of her arms. "Just change in the room over there and your all good to go." He said, pointing at the restroom inside of her room before leaving the room.

"Uhm, why would you ask that?" Naomi asked curiously. "Yeah, you're my friend." She said before tapping Yumi's forehead. "Why would I not be?" She asked.
Fayline bit her lip again as she felt him against her and gasped as he pushed himself in. Oh god. He hadn't been lying when he said it would feel more sensitive. This was for sure the most pleasureable thing she had ever felt in her entire life. "And you are so big~" She moaned out loudly, loving the feelings he was giving her. But she needed more. She needed him to touch her even more. Reaching behind her she manages to grab his hand and brings it to her front between her legs. "P-Please Joseph, touch me more!~" She beggingly moaned out.

Riza raises one eyebrow. "Why not? She hurt you and abandoned you. She deserves to be punished for that. You are family to me now and Yakuza family kill for eachother." She says as if it was the most logical thing in the world. "So come on, spill it. No need to feel guilty, I'll take the blame ofcourse. She wouldn't even know about your connection to me. And if you don't spill it I'll just go search for her myself. She was going to join the millitary soon right? Not much woman join so I can easily sort her out."

Rex sighed in relief but then his eyes widened. W-What was she going to do now?! He actually yelped as her hand wrapped around him and he tried to move away or atleast push her back but her tails kept him in place, nomatter how hard he struggled. "S-Shiomi, you should st-Ahh!~" He accidently moaned out as his tongue hits him. He hated to admit it how pleasureable it felt. Yes, it felt good but this was NOT RIGHT. "S-Stop it." He said once again but a bit more demanding without the moaning.

Kierra chuckles before kissing him lightly back. "I know you will have plenty ideas." She says as she caresses his cheek and kisses his forhead. "I am going to check on the kids. You should call the police office though to see how long they are going to keep Chidori with them." She says, bursting their happy bubble to think about reality.

Lizana narrows her eyes a bit, not actually noticing how cute it look because she was also pouting a bit. She was not a nerd. She just liked reading. Nothing wrong with that. When they docter came in and gave her the good news she smiles and stands up from the bed with her clothes in hand. She begins to walk to the restroom when she stops. Why did she have to use that room? Seth had already seen her naked so no reason to hide. Besides, it would be fun to try and tease him. With a grin she puts her clothes on the chair and slowly began to take off her hospital gown before slowly and as alluring as she could began to put on her clothes, rubbing her breasts on purpose and bending so he could have a good view of her behind.

Yumi smiles happily though she frowns a bit as her forhead gets tapped. She rubs her forhead before replying. "I haven't had a friend in years so I guess I just don't know how to be one or when you are considered a friend...."
Joseph moaned a bit as he opened his eyes wide. "My god, you're so horny." Joseph said before putting his hand on her front area too, feeling it as it practically throbbed into his hand. "I'm going to make you squeal for more." Joseph said as he started rubbing her while at the same still thrusting into her behind, feeling his and her heart beat against each other from his member and the inside of her rear. He started thrusting into her back hard and quick, wanting her to let out almost screams of pleasure as he fingered her extremely fast. "God Fayline, your magnificent goddess behind it's...it's so tight...as if it's trying to suck every drop of my seed out of me.." He moaned out loudly as he started to go even faster on both ends, preparing as he got closer and closer to finished, throbbing so hard that he could be felt in her rear doing so.

Akiro cracked his neck. "Look, honestly I don't care what you do to her right now. I'm just not going to tell you who she is for the sake of my conscience. So if you want to track her down and beat the hell out of her or kill her, by all means, be my guest, but don't instigate me into this. I won't do it." He said firmly.

Shiomi growled loudly. "Fine! But the date Rex, the date...it better be magical. Magical! Or else next time, I won't listen to your screams." She said with a growl before getting up and releasing Rex. Right when she was going to leave the phone started ringing. Rex's phone. She answered it for him and put it up to his ear before leaving the room.

"Alright.." Hei said, definitely feeling the bubble popped as he got up and went to his lab coat, getting the investigators card out before calling it up. It rang a few times before someone picked up. After a little bit of talking to the investigator on the phone, Chidori was allowed to be put on.

"H-Hei..I'm scared...I...I told the story....what happened....I don't think they believe me.." Chidori said with a sniff.

"Sister...They'll...they'll have to..." He said quietly.

"No...they won't...the investigator is a survivor of what father did nineteen years ago....he said he's going to try to do everything he can to get something on me...I was given a three million dollar bail...I can't afford that..."

"Sister, hold on I'll...I'll handle it..please, stay safe." Hei said quietly before ending the phone call and calling up someone else. His brother, Rex. As soon as it answered, Hei started sweating a bit. "Hey brother, I'm sorry for calling you on such short notice and all and I know you don't exactly like me, understandably." He said, always having been under the impression that Rex didn't like him even though it wasn't like that. "But...Chidori...well....her daughter, your niece, little Naomi....murdered Zhu, our brother in law and it's being pinned on Chidori. The investigator is prejudiced against ghouls.." He said with a sigh. "Could you help her out, Rex? She has nine children she has with another one coming. One was recently just admitted to the hospital, Naomi ran away from home and now she is a widow." He said, trying to get him to do it.

Seth started at her behind, almost mesmerized by it as his very very noticeable arousal started to pop out of his pants, through his zipper, which was unzipped. "What a tease.." He said, trying to covertly stick his hand down his pants before covertly rubbing his tip while looking at her. The scars on her back made him wince a tad. It was about sixteen scars in total, all of which would forever be branded into his memory. Still, that didn't turn him off. The rest of her turned him on still. The rest being her incredibly sexy body.

Naomi cocked her head and looked confused. "Why wouldn't you have had any friends?" She asked, not knowing she wasn't allowed to leave until recently.
When Joseph started to rub her as well Fayline almost completely lost it. Never had she felt such pleasures before. And she just wanted more. Loud moans kept escaping her lips and her breathing was ragged as Joseph started going faster. She leans a bit more back against him as her legs began to feel numb and shakily from all the pleasure she was feeling. "Oh Joseph.... This feels like heaven~" She mewled out before actually screaming out in pleasure as he hits a sweet spot. She couldn't hold on anymore. Her body needed to release. With another loud scream she climaxed, both her walls tightening around him.

Riza holds her hands up a bit. "Fine, I won't instigate you into this. But she will pay." She said firmly in return. They were family now and no one hurted her family like this. Especially not just some random bitch from the streets.

Rex was so relieved that she let go that he actually sighed out. He was a tad bit stunned to move though so he was actually gratefull Shiomi put the phone near his ear. As he heard his brother's voice though he immediatly snapped out of his stunned state and makes himself a bit more decent, putting his member away, before listning closely. Hei never called. He must be in trouble. At his words Rex's stomach turned a bit. He never had much contact with that side from his family but when something like this happens he couldn't leave them to fend for themselfs. "Go to the police office. I'll be there as quikly as I can, Hei."

When she was fully dressed again Lizana turns around with a small grin on her face, having heard his words. "Oh? Am I? I thought I was a nerd a few seconds ago?" She says as she walks closer to him but before she sits down next to him she notices something. His hand was... "A-Are you.... Pleasuring yourself?" She asks with a bright blush, never having seen a boy do anything like that before.

Yumi rubs the back of her. Could she just say the truth? Yeah, I was never allowed to go outside because of reasons and that is why I don't have any friends... Nah. "Just because." She says vaguely.
Joseph almost fainted from pleasure when both walls tightened, but managed to stay up, unable to hold on anymore and pumping a large amount of his seed into her rear. So much so, that some dripped out of it directly after he got it all out. He pulled out, admiring his work as he saw her totally destroyed hole breathing in and out, trying to figure out a possible way that it could ever return back to it's original form. "It looks heavenly my love." He said as he licked the fingers that had been inside of her.

Akiro shrugged. "Do as you please. She isn't my problem anymore. She's the military's problem." He said, feeling slight spite towards her for the pain she made him feel. After all that, he honestly was surprised he even cared a little bit at all.

"Thank you, brother." Hei said before getting off the phone. "Kierra! Take care of the kids, I have to see my brother at the police office!" He said before getting his lab coat on, his keys and shoes before running downstairs and out the doors and getting into his car. He turned it on, making a large screeching noise before it finally turned on. Piece of shit. He started driving and after a little bit, he got the the police station and shut his door, making the piece of shit hubcap fall of again, making him put it back on angrily as Rex's car's headlights were seen in the distance. After Lissa told Rex all about Hotaka, he'd probably be able to spot this car on the spot.

Seth grinned. "Just because your a nerd doesn't mean your not sexy, you dofus." He said as he looked over at her, rubbing himself a little bit until she noticed. "W-Well...yes..." He finally whipped his member out, unbuttoning his pants and letting it all out. "This is the first time you've...looked at it in the raw really. All you saw was the part of it that you saw going inside of you.." He said as he rubbed his member, looking at her as he did so although he had quite the blush. "Want to t-touch it?" He asked with a blush.

Naomi shrugged. "Same. I was kinda scary to the people at my school." She said while smelling some flowers. "And a bitch. I never really liked them." She said with a sigh.
Fayline's legs just couldn't keep her up anymore. They were shaking too much and she collapsed slightly onto her knees. She moves so she's now sitting on her butt as she leans her back against the wall, panting hard and trying to hold her breathing. God, that had been delicious. She puts a strand of wet hair behind her ear as she stares up at the man she loves so much. Reaching up she holds one of his hands as she smiles lovingly up at him. "It felt like heaven." She says quietly.

Riza grins a bit, liking that is answer went from an absolute no to a do as you please. Oh yes she will deffinantly do as she pleases. "Oh I will." She says before looking at the clock. "Actually i think I have some time right now. You can manage this stall on your own right? if not just ask someone from help." She says before giving a small wave and walking away to go hunt her pray.

Rex immediatly got into the car and ordered the driver to go to the police station. It didn't take long for them to get there and for him to see the old rusty car that was Hei's. He gets out and straightens his jacket before walking over to the brother he hadn't seen in so long. It felt strange to say the least. "Hello brother, I wished we would've met in different circumstances..."

Lizana's face turns a pure tomato red as he pulled his member out. It was true she hadn't really taken a good look at it before since they had been buzy but now that she actually saw it she was amazed. How could something that big have ever fit inside of her. He was like a god himself... At his question her eyes widen a bit. "T-Touch it?" yes they had done dirtier things but this still made her shy. She hesitates a bit before reaching out and softly running her fingers over his length. It was a strange feeling. Soft but also hard. "L-Like this?" She asks, unsure of herself.

"You are not that big of a bitch. You can be just grumpy." Yumi says with a grin as she folds her arms. "When you are not being grumpy or frowny you are actually nice."