tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 5723 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2801-2850 of 5723

hơn một năm qua IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Thank you Annelise.." Jyran mumbled out before closing his eyes. "Go sleep Annelise." He whispered; then breathing out quietly as he fell asleep deeply, having his wings come up and gently wrap around him for warmth, seeming quite warm as he fell asleep.

----------

"Yeah, I had a feeling that's what you were thinking." Joseph said with a smirk before kissing her cheek. "Being a Baron is pretty fun, I admit. I literally do nothing because of how close we are to the capital; I don't have to bother with military movement and the police handle most disputes. Literally I just run infrastructure and taxes; which sound hard until you realize how bad my last job was." Joseph said before spitting, having it fly over the balcony, sending it towards the memory of his last job. "And... with all this free time now, we have more time for babies." Joseph said with a grin, raising his eyebrows at her.
hơn một năm qua Mirra1007 said…
Annelise watched him for a for a few minutes as he sleeped so peacefully. Like this it was hard to imagine him as the brute who had almost destroyed Cantenseel. And after his stories.... Slowly her eyes began to droop as well and without realizing it she fell asleep next to him on the bed. Feeling completely at ease.

------

Fayline chuckles softly, knowing this job was a walk in the park for the still lazy vampire. She chuckles at his last comment before rolling her eyes. "Oh darling, you mean we have more time for-" she held Cynfael's ears closed with her hands. "-the thing we have to do to make babies." She takes her hands off. "And even if i love the more time, i love it more at how calm you are now. No stress wrinkles anymore." She teases him "You look younger now."
"Please, toi was imagining things. I never had wrinkles; silly." Joseph said while reaching over and lightly squeezing her nose, enjoying the idyllic life to the fullest. "I can't believe it's been only a year since Adalia took over; it seems like it has been a century.." He spoke out quietly while looking at his soon waking up; smiling and rubbing the boys head. "He looks like you." He said while squinting at the boy, staring at his Fayline like face.
Fayline giggles a bit as he squeezes her nose. He may never had wrinkles but he does look younger. More alive. "Time went by so fast." She says, finding it hard to believe as well. She smiles at her son full of love. "I guess he does. And if he really looks like me he wont like his dad's food preference." But then she thinks of something. Something she had been wondering from time to time. "How would he be doing?" She asks, refering to the older version of their boy.
"I'm not sure; I haven't been keeping check." Joseph said while staring at Cynfael, rubbing his chin and seeing the child squint back, almost as if challenging his father for his mother's attention. "I swear Fayline; I know what he's doing." He said before picking Cynfael up, holding him up to the sky and shaking him a bit. "He's trying to steal you."

"Mommy!" Cynfael said loudly, almost in confirmation as he looked at Fayline, trying to wiggle out from his father's grasp, sticking out his tongue.

"He's so cute I can't resist." Joseph said while holding him in, nuzzling his son a bit; kissing his cheek after before looking at Fayline with puppy eyes. "I want more." He said in a baby face.
Fayline giggles softly as she watches her husband interact with their son, the sight of that always warming her heart. She smiles softly at him as she takes her son back out of his arms, not wanting to be seperated for too long with the boy. "We do have all the time now." She says as she smiles a bit more, actually wanting one more as well. Or a few. They lived forever so they had the time. "Come now, we should go prepare some guest rooms." She says as she stands up, walking back into their home.

~~~~~

The next day a plane was soaring the sky, almost at their destination in the Adalian lands. Renald was bouncing his son Ollie on his lap, making the kid laugh out as he stares out of the window, a small smile on his face. They were almost there. And ofcourse he was not traveling alone. His wife insisted on going, wanting to see her friend, and ofcourse he had wanted her to come along as well. It was more then fine for them both to leave their castle for a short while. His advisors could handle small affairs pretty well. And his children from the future, Tarquin mostly, actually helped out alot so he left reassured everything would be fine. The plane landed and he felt his stomach do a small turn. Dear lords, as if he was a teenage girl nerveus for a date. It was just Joseph. But as the doors opened, as he walked out and saw his brother standing there to pick them up, he could not help but smile a bit more. He handed Ollie back to his mother before walking over, actually giving Joseph and immediate hug. "It's good to see you again."

------

Rosalie was standing on the balcony of their castle, looking at the lands that were all hers. The land stretching out so far that you could not see his borders. After so long she was finally in a position of power she was statisfied with. Her witch coven not hidden anymore but living freely on the lands. She grinned a bit. The road to this destination had been easier than expected. Alot different than expected. She glances over her shoulder at the King still snoring in his bed. Very different indeed. Perhaps a better road somehow.

-------

The first rays of sun shimmered through the window, hitting her closed eyes and causing Annelise to wake up from her sleep. She yawns a bit, glad to have slept and she tried to stretch her muscles, finding out she could not. Blinking the sleep out of her eyes she noticed she was laying on her side, curled up against the man sleeping next to her, his arms around her. Her cheeks turned a furious colour of red as her eyes widened. H-How in the world did they end up like this?! S-Should she wake him? She probably should. She was a bit panicking in her head.
Joseph felt his heart pound, feeling a swirl of emotion that he rarely ever felt; let alone for another man. He tightly hugged Renald back, patting his back before stepping back a bit, fixing his hair. "It's great to see you, mon frère." He said in his usual French accent, walking out the airport with Renald.

"It is good to see you; you look great." Ivanka said to Fayline as their husbands walked. Ivanka looked about the same, though a lot less stressed. Her husband and son were both members of the circle; highly respected members of society. Her children were growing up in the lap of luxury, and though Adalia was currently at war in Africa for resources, the world seemed pretty peaceful. "All that baby fat evaporated like nothing."

"Welcome to Stratsumbourg; former home of the Adalian clergy." Joseph said while walking with Renald, having his hands at his sides as he walked around the old town. While not large enough to be a city, it wasn't small enough to be a village. It was prosaic, with much history and old Adalian architecture dotting the town, along with a statue of not Adalica, but King Faendal holding his arms up. "I wanted to do a large festival to welcome you, Mr. Head of the Mage Family Silvius of the Island of Britannia and the Celtic Regions, but Fayline suggested you might just enjoy some relaxation and tea." Joseph said with a grin, holding his hands behind his back.

---------

Faendal laid in bed, not wishing to get up before rubbing his face and getting out of bed, rubbing his eyes and yawning. He had been sleeping at Rosalie's estate since the demolition of Louisa's former castle had happened and the rebuilding of the palace of chaos commenced. He put on his golden robe, quietly walking behind her before kissing Rosalie's cheek. "Good morning, Rosalie." Faendal spoke out quietly in a tired voice, having a grin on his face. "Sleep well?"

---------

Jyran slept, snoring and dreaming about hunting a rabbit while blood starved, having his fangs out as he slept, grinning and hissing in his sleep before clenching his teeth quickly against the air, biting the rabbit in his dream before he stuck his tongue out, licking the blood which in real life was just Annelise's shoulder, waking up when he realized what he was doing. "Well...this is odd." He said before screeching, getting his harms off from being around her. "T-This is not what you think Annelise! It was an accident!"
Renald walked next to his brother in arms, ofcourse noticing how more at peace he looked. He looked around, finding the oldness of the town quite charming indeed. He chuckles a bit as he raises one eyebrow. "I know my title got promoted but please, never call me that again. And it's a suprise your wife knows me better than you do. A festival? That i something more for you and your extravagant ass." He says with a grin, very glad to be joking with his brother again.

"You as well." Fayline says with a large smile, holding little Cynfael as they walked, watching their husbands talk. "I missed seeing them like this." She says quietly before looking at Ivanka. "And I misses you. I really missed talking to you, not knowing what was going on was really no fun. "

------

Rosalie grins a bit before glaring at him, not really meaning it though. "You kept on snoring." She says with a light bite before smiling a tad and looking back at the land. "But I guess I slept well enough." She found it hard to be her usual bitchy self with him. Something just stopped her from doing so. It still was very strange to her to be feeling and acting like this. But only towards and with him. "Hearing you I know you did sleep very well."

------

Annelise's whole body tenses and she even yelped as he actually licked her, her face now so burning you could feel the heat coming off of it. As his arms stopped constricting her she quickly jumped out of the bed, breathing a bit faster. She tried to form words but none came out. But then she managed to squeek out. "I-I-I am gonna take a shower." Before quikly heading to the bathroom and closing the door, leaning against it and sighing deeply out. Dear lords that had been awkward.
"Sometimes you just need to celebrate; besides, that is why Lorraine Alsace is the happiest province in all of Adalia." Joseph proclaimed as they continued to walk, going to his castle which was built to fit in with the rest of the town. It was large, yet also very homely, with short walls and only four guard towers, though that was all that was needed. Criminals or any other deviants knew what the penalty for crimes against the empire. "So, tea?" Joseph asked as they got up the stairs, having had a whole tea table set out for the two on the patio.

"Ugh, I know right. Do you know how much crap I hear about world events that I'd like to chat about?" Ivanka said with a giggle while walking up to their castle. "It's very nice although...I'm shocked. Joseph didn't have it built like a military Installation." She said quietly, looking around, seeing how the place was decorated. "Did you learn a new trick in bed?" Ivanka asked jokingly, laughing for a bit before sighing out. "In all seriousness though.. it's amazing. I've known Joseph about as long as you and there's no way I could have imagined him as anything but... Joseph."

----------

"Ah, I'm sorry for that; sometimes it's hard not to sleep so well when I'm next to you." Faendal mumbled out quietly, being genuine as he spoke to her. "It looks beautiful; the view." Faendal commented, looking at the vast land with her. That was something he always loved about his lands; it was nice and spacious. "Enjoying the fruits of our labor?" He asked with a grin, clearly proud of all that was accomplished; a true reunification if the empire.

-----------

"S-Sounds good." Jyran let out before getting up after she left, picking up her pillow and sniffing it, finding her scent to be beautiful even. He went to his fridge, putting a corndog in before getting ready for the day, throwing on a loose bathrobe and calling it good.
Renald was suprised at how different his home now was compared to what it was before. This did fit him more he must admit. When he sees what Joseph had prepared he grins a bit and chuckles. It was as if he prepared it for a date. "My my, you do know how to impress a Brittain man." He says as he sits down. Even if he joked he did like it quite alot. "So.... How have you been doing?"

Fayline giggles as she nods in agreement. She missed their daily chatter and such and she agreed about her home now. She was so glad she did most of the design work. She blushes a bit at thw woman's dirty intended question before laughing and shaking her head. "That is between me and ny husband.... And I am not suprised. I knew Joseph was this man inside. Just all the stress and wars hid this side of him away. But I knew. In private he showed me."

------

This was exactly the reason she could not be bitcht to him. He flattered her without having any intention to do so. He just told her the genuine truth. Rosalie smiles softly as she nods. "I indeed do. We'e accomplisged alot. Suprisungly with you by my side.... Not that I mind anymore."

------

Annelise took a very long showerd to cool down. Very long.And when she came out in her bathrobe she was finally cooled off. Till she saw him sitting there in his bathrobe, causing her cheeks to burn again. Awkwardly she walks to the closet and opens it, trying to find a dress for the day but unable to concentrate.
Joseph sat down, pouring them both a cup before smiling at Renald's question, sitting back. "I'm the best I've ever been Renald, what can I say?" Joseph asked while holding his hand out to look around. "I live in an almost fairytale land place it's so beautiful, my marriage is wonderful, my son is well, my granddaughter is healthy and the civilized world is at peace. I never thought I'd see it again in my life, but here it is-" Joseph said before sipping his tea. "-so how are you?"

"Joseph seems like the type to do that, a lot of men in power do. It's good to see him and you in such a good place; it's refreshing. So...for me, I've been trying my best to deal with my son." Ivanka said while rubbing the back of her head in discomfort. "Gilford...is gay. And it's been a little hard on me, I'll admit. Especially considering that I was raised against that stuff. I feel bad admitting it because Renald is accepting it more than me but...ugh." She groaned out.

----------

"Me as well; it's rather... comforting, being somewhat vulnerable with another person. My last relationship was out of necessity; this is purely out of choice." Faendal said with a smile, sllud to his marriage with Sumiya. "I do have a question for you. Africa, which we are about to conquer, was killed when it's guardian died and the life of the land which was bound to it.. disappeared. Is it possible we could bound it perhaps to Shiael and turn the land fertile?" He mumbled out; kissing her neck after.

------------

"What'd I do wrong?" Jyran asked as he stood up, following her to the closet before pointing at a red dress in the closet. "Also, that one." He said supportively, seeing that one stick out among all the others and seeing her have trouble deciding. "Breakfast should be ready soo-" Jyran stopped himself, reminding himself she had been there a year now. "Sorry."
Renald smiled as he picked up his tea and blew some steam off. It was true that he had never seen Joseph this at ease. Not ever. "I am doing pretty well. Buzy but well. After given alot of land and being called into the inner circle my work load almost doubled." He says with a bit of a grimace. "But I made a small inner circle of my own to help me out. A circle of advisors. Contact with Gilford is sadly a bit slim but he is doing very well too, making me proud as he goes. And the twins arw growing like cabbages." He says with a chuckle.

Fayline led Ivanka to a lounge room where they sat so they could talk better. She knows how Ivanka had been raised. And with the sudden confession of him being gay it must have been difficult to change her way of thinking because of her upbringing. "It is okay if it's a little hard on you. It's normal considering your upbringing. But you just must keepnin mind that you love him and that he is healthy and well. That is all that matters." She says with an encouraging smile.

-----

Rosalie did not like the word vulnerable but she guessed that was indeed what she was when she was with him. Ugh. At his question she think a bit before holding up the small necklace with the orb on it around her neck. His soul still safely tucked away in there. Always hanging around her neck. Hmmmm. Would it be possible? She honestly did not know. "I will have to do alot of research but I will look into it."

------

Annelise took the red dress out of the closet. It was a curve hugging dress but not too revealing luckily. It would be fine. Normally she had Giselle helping her out but she was sure her maid was uncertain weither to come in or not with Jyran here. She would have hesitated as well. "It's okay. And you didn't really do anything wrong but....." she blushes a tad bit more and looks to the side. It was just her shyness. He had been holding her for who knows how long. And then he licked her. It wasn't on purpose so she didn't blame him or so but still.
"I can tell; they're going to be big too, like the others." Joseph said before looking to the side, knowing that the others would be a sensitive topic, with Valeriya having died and being turned into the host for the soul of the founder of the empire. "Well I for one have enjoyed retirement; no circles, no schemes, no nothing." Joseph spoke out with a grin before sipping his tea and sighing out after, glad that he transitioned out of the other conversation topic smoothly. "So guess who is a grand-father now? Me. Kaiya Sesshoumaru is what they decided to name her, even with me advising Bordeaux." Joseph mumbled out, clearly pouty. "Although i can't find myself mad. The child is...ugh. The child is adorable." He spoke out quietly, looking into his tea reflection.

"I try, although everytime my mind wanders I get other things in mind that I dislike a lot." Ivanka said while having her arms crossed. "I already lost a daughter, I didn't wish for my eldest son to become one." She grouchily spoke out while looking around at Fayline's garden. "It's very pretty; I bet Joseph insisted on the most exotic flowers and expensive seeds and fertilizer, hmm?" Ivanka asked with a grin, knowing what Fayline's husband was like. "And I bet Renald right now is drinking earl grey tea; his favorite with exactly one sugar cube in it." She said while imagining how her husband was at that very moment before she widened her eyes. "Where did my twins run off to?"

"EADLYN WHO ARE THESE KIDS?!" Takao yelled out from the living room, having came in from cooking in the kitchen, seeing a pink haired boy and a blonde haired boy trying to put a puzzle together with Kaiya, seeing them stumble on top of each other as they walked, or at least attempted to the best that they could.

--------------

"I'm only suggesting it because strategically, that land is worth more to us alive than dead. If we can restore it to fertility, the natives will become indebted to us and reliant on the empire, giving pure obedience to us." Faendal said with a grin, finding the taste of power on his lips to be almost as sweet as a kiss from Rosalie. Almost. "But this is only if you want to. If not, we can ship them into the mainland for labor in our mines but I'd prefer not to dot our beautiful landscape with those vile things. Besides-" Faendal said while rubbing the back of his hand on her cheek. "-making fucking with a mineshaft smoking in the background isn't the most picturesque..and that'd be the most sad thing of all." He sighed out while stepping back and eyeing Rosalie up and down a bit. "Wouldn't it?"

------------

Jyran looked at the dress, finding it to be quite beautiful. When he came to speak, he found only a frog in his throat. He rubbed the back of his head, sighing out and collected himself before putting his hand on her shoulder. "You alright?" Jyran asked, not fully understanding why exactly she was blushing and not particularly remembering much in the first place that they were cuddling before he woke up.
Renald sips his tea silently, his mind automatically wandering off to the daughter he had lost. It happened often. More than he ever wanted to admit. Now especially when Joseph talks about him becoming a grandfather. Valeryia and Eadlyn had been nearly the same age. He smiles a bit sadly though he quikly tried to wipe that look off of his face. "It is a beautifull name. And it is logical Takao would want his family name to continu. Still, you'll have Cynfael later to carry that on. Just as probably your future children." he says with a bit of a grin, knowing the vampire would probably have many many more kids later on. "I am not getting any grand babies soon. Gilford told us he is gay. So I am certain children is not the first thing on his mind." He says, clearly not bothered by the fact of his son's preference for men.

Fayline wanted to put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her but quikly saw how Ivanka tried to change the subject so she went along with that. "Ofcourse, only the best and the most expensive." She says with a slight grimace but then her eyes widened as well. Oh boy. She lost the twins. She stood up to go search but when she heard Takao yell out she knew they were alright. She chuckles a bit. "It appears they ran off to Takao. So they are fine."

Eadlyn quickly ran into the room, her eyes a bit wide as he suddenly yelled for her but then she sighs deeply. "Takao, love-" She kisses his cheek before leaning down and picking up Tarquin. "-it are just Ollie and Tarquin." She says with a light chuckle as she shakes her head. "Ofcourse you would forget that my father told you this very morning Renald was coming over." She mocks him a bit as she looks at the boys. They had grown up so much.

---------

Rosalie could not help but grin as well, a gleam in her eyes as she visionized what the lands could turn out to be once they were in their hands. And she had to agree that the lands would be worth more if the were healty again, the people would perhaps then work along as well. "I couldn't agree with you more. No need to bring those people here. let them stay there. Work for us there. So I will learn what I need to know to make it happen. It might only take a few weeks." She says as she walks back into their room. "And stop undressing me with your eyes and get dressed yourself. We have work to do."

----------

Annelise tensed a bit as he puts his hand on the same shoulder he had licked, making her remember it again. "I-I'm fine." She squeeks out as she takes a step back to get his hand off of her shoulder. As he did not seem to understand what was going on she takes a deep breath. "I-It's just..... You were holding me... And then you suddenly.... Licked me...." She mumbles out, looking to the side as her blush intensifies.
"Him, gay?" Joseph said before hitting his knee and chuckling out, nodding his head after. "Makes sense. I'm sure Ollie and Tarquin will give you more than enough kids between the two. You already know you'll have to pry the commoner ladies off those two." Joseph said with a laugh before looking over at his own little boy playing with one of the guard dogs. "Is it normal for a two year old to be that size?" Joseph mumbled out. "Like... he's kind of big."

"Ah, Takao." Ivanka said with a smile, turning her head to the direction of the loud man. "You know, his accent has gotten a lot better. Like....a lot better. Like he doesn't have one anymore." Ivanka giggled out, crossing her arms and thinking about how much changes in a year. "So....where's little Cynfael?" She asked with a grin.

"When could they walk?.." Takao asked himself before picking up Kaiya protectively, kissing her forehead. Ollie was un phased, taking the toys Kaiya had been playing with and using them instead.

-----------

"Aww man, can't we do both?" Faendal asked with a pout before hanging his head down, realizing he wasn't getting any that morning. He instead crawled back into bed, pulling the blanket over his body and sighing out as he relaxed again, planning to milk every second of sleep he could get; the downside of being king meant he couldn't sleep in all day anymore and each day he tried to see how far he could get before Rosalie made him do his job.

-----------

"Oh...well, I apologise." Jyran said sheepishly; stepping back and rubbing the back of his head. "Those dreams don't usually happen..." He grumbled out, rubbing his chin and interpreting what it meant. "I think it means..I'm hungry." He said as his stomach rumbled.
Renald narrows his eyes a tad bit as Joseph chuckled before sipping his tea. Well, he guessed he himself had seen sometimes how Gilford would act. It was only a matter of time. He chuckles though as Joseph talked about his other twins. They will grow up to be good looking boys, having proof from the future. But they were no casanova's so he wondered if he's have to pry the woman off. He looks at Cynfael, a smile on his face now. "I don't know. I am not familiar with how fast vampires grow. I know my twins are a tad bit smaller."

Fayline chuckles and nods as she sits back down. "Not that his accent was that bothersome. It was alright, even if Joseph hated it." She says, knowing how much shit her husband sometimes gave the poor boy because of the accent while he himself had a French one. "Playing probably. The maids and guards do look after him where ever he goes so I am not worried." She says, feeling sure of that.

Eadlyn giggles softly as she sees how much into daddy mode Takao suddenly went. As if these two toddlers could do any harm. "Probably around the time Cynfael learned to walk." She says with a light shrug, finding the twins rather adorable.

--------

Once Rosalie got dressed and ready herself she narrowed her eyes a bit at the lump still laying in his bed. "Honey-" The tone was a bit threatening. "-, don't you think you have slept enough for the night? Work won't be getting done by itself."

--------

Annelise just nods as she accepts his apology but then cracks a smile as she heard his stomach, making her giggle a bit. "I guess you are." She says before looking at the dress. "I am gonna get dressed, I'll come to breakfast after. You can go ahead if you want." She says before heading back towards the bathroom to get dressed and ready for the day.
"We grow like humans do, it's just after puberty we stop aging " Joseph said with his hand on his lap. "So, any dirt you can tell me about the circle?" He asked with a grin, finding himself sickeningly curious about the cabal of mages who were essentially second in command of the empire. "There's got to be all types of interesting things in the circle that go on.."

"That must be so lovely for you after having been in that bunker for so long." Ivanka said while walking with her hands behind her, seeming to have something bothering her mind. "I miss Valeriya.." Ivanka admitted to Fayline, finding herself bothered too much not to say. "I don't bring it up to my husband often because I don't want him how I am..but I swear at night I can still hear her cries. I feel the pain of losing my baby and...I'm not sure what will make it better.."

Takao kept his eyes narrowed, trying his hardest not to smile at the cute children. He looked at Kaiya, kissing her forehead before setting her on the floor, letting her crawl back to her toys. He looked at Eadlyn with a smile, sighing out quietly after. "Are Riza and Bertholdt back from their honeymoon vacation they took to the capital? I swear they were supposed to be back today. Riza usually calls.." Takao grumbled out, much like how a father who was losing his little girl would.

-----------

"Err, yes I have." Faendal said as he got up instantly, knowing that tone all too well. He took off his robe, putting on his doublet and pants, tying them tightly before going to his mannequin and putting his heavy chainmail overcoat on. He then put on his leather boots which were adorned with gold, tying them quite tight as well. He finally went to his closet, pulling his silk robe on before finally putting on a leather chest piece that was adored with steel insignia's of each mage family around a gold Adalian cross. He finally reached up to the top, taking his gold crown that had several large Sapphires, Amber's and jades, being colored as a dragons scales would be. He then looked in the mirror, looking like a king straight off a chess board. "Alright, do we have time to eat or is it straight to the daily affairs?"

-------------

"Will do." Jyran said before leaving the room, where Praxilla was waiting outside. "Oh... hello Praxilla." He said with an awkward smile.

"Thanks Jyran for letting me know that you came back " Praxilla said in a sarcastic tone, slithering with him to breakfast. "Do you know how much of a shit storm you made?"

"I'm not...I'm not really sure what you mean in all honesty." Jyran grumbled out.

"Most of the politicians heads were found in the fountain this morning! There's a murderer about!", Praxilla proclaimed, not aware it was Jyran.

"Oh, now I see what this is about. I killed them for insubordination." Jyran said nonchalantly with his hands behind his back.

"Uh oh." Was all Praxilla said before she sighed out. "So where were you?"

"We're not talking about that."Jyran quickly said before taking a seat. Praxilla narrowed her eyes, suspicious at his evasiveness.
Renald chuckles at his non hidden curiousity, smirking a bit as he shrugs. "No dirt to be told. Not for your ears." He says nonchalantly, showing him he was not going to spill much. But then he chuckles. "Though in all serieusness, there isn't much interesting going on. You know who all are in the circle. We are not ones to make trouble. It is.... Actually the best political thing I have ever been in. Really, nothing interesting." he takes a sip, wondering if he should say but decided to spill it. This was his brother and he wanted to rebuild the bond they had. That means telling everything. No more secrets. "My own small circle of advisors is a tad bit more interesting though... You know, after we left, I housed the children from the future. They are still living in my castle with us. Tarquin was actually the first to be led into the advisors circle, him being the one who advised me to have one." He says with a light chuckle. "Some from Calix's court joined as well. And not long after that, Cynfael, the older version, and Baldrik Haas asked to join as well. I let them in and they are quite the help."

Fayline's smile fell as Ivanka started to talk about Valeryia. They had never truly talked about it before but she knew how rough it must be on her. Having lost her child for only a few minutes she could not imagine how Ivanka was feeling. "Honestly.... I don't think it'll ever get better. The feeling will just get more numb." She says, speaking of the experience of losing her mother. "But talking helps. Especially to your husband, honey. He has lost her too... You two need to pull eachother through it. As rough as it sounds...."

Eadlyn puts Tarquin down, letting the boy play with his brother. She grins a bit, seeing right through his annoyance and just seeing an overworried father. She regonized that all too well. "They are on their honeymoon, love. Perhaps they decided to add a few days to their trip. I am sure calling you is the last thing on their minds at the moment." She grins more as she says that, knowing Takao did not like to hear that.

---------

Rosalie looks at the heavy outfit Faendal was wearing, suprised he could even walk and properly breath in there. But she had to admit, he looked good like that. True royalty. She hooks her arm through his as she smiles a bit up at him. "Breakfast first. You won't make it through an hour if we won't." She says with a light chuckle.

---------

When Jyran left the room Annelise called in her maid to help her get ready, knowing she could do her hair and makeup way better then she ever could. Giselle pinned parts of Annelise's hair up while letting stil a big amount just drape over her shoulders. It was too long to pin it all. She made sure the makeup was a bit more intense since the dress was a dark tempting red, so she made Annelise's lips the same shade. When she was done Annelise thanked her maid for another job beautifully done. It was truly amazing each time. She walked out of her room, Saigon already waiting there for her. When she smiled at him he knew everything was alright. So he smiled back and bowed before following in silence behind her to breakfast. Standing infront of the door she took a deep breath before walking in, seeing Jyran and Praxilla there. "Good morning Praxilla." She greeted with a smile before sitting down, actually next to Jyran while Saigon stood guard near the door like he always stood.
"I know you're not going to like this brother, but honesty is key now. I think that is a bad idea." Joseph said while placing his hand on the table, looking up at Renald. "These people from the future...they're an unknown element. We still have no idea on the ramifications of them being here; you should tread incredibly light." He spoke out quietly, then sipping his tea and smiling. "You know I just worry, frère"

"He's such a busy man though, and he has so much responsibility. I don't want to worry him Fayline; I don't want to put this...this extra weight on him." Ivanka said quietly with sad expression on her face. "I like to think..sometimes I see her ghost, asking for me to help her leave where ever she is. After all, I've heard that when souls don't get to live the life they deserve, they stay on this earth." Ivanka spoke out, seeming almost numb and expressionless in her face.

"That is not a thought I want." Takao said to Eadlyn, already knowing damn well how Riza and Bertholdt were. "Oh my- GAH." Takao rubbed his head, trying to get the imagery from his head. "Just..." He squinted his eyes, looking back at Eadlyn and pinching her nose softly. "No. Or I'll...I'll make you imagine Joseph and Fayline. On the couch." He said with a smirk, knowing that alone would be enough to get her mind to wander.

-----------

"That is true; I have a large day as well." Faendal said while walking to the castle's kitchen, having a proud grin on his face as he walked with Rosalie, entering the kitchen and breathing in as he saw his favorite meal on the table. One could say he found his palette to be very Emerian, as there was venison and herd animals with leeks, yams and berries. He sat down, having his butlers fix him and Rosalie a plate, with Rosalie having her own special plate for her very specific tastes, just as a queen would. "First things first, I sensed Aiymil return last night. Which means...it's time for the staff as well." He said with an elvish grin, looking at her. There was many plans and plots formed within the year that came; ones that would solidify the power of Adalia in till the stars expire. "I'll call for an emergency meeting between Renald and Gilford, one in a hidden spot that you will not reveal to any of us three until the day of; that way ears that should not listen will not be listening." Faendal said while looking to a painting in Adalica. "In fact...Adalica's birthday is soon; this works perfectly considering the festivals that come with it.."

-----------

"Hello Annelise." Praxilla said with a smile, having her hood down as she ate a grilled rat for breakfast. "Me and Jyran you know, we were just discussing you."

"No actually, we weren't. We were discussing military things." Jyran said with an eyeroll, knowing Praxilla was attempting to embarrass him because she was a jealous snake, literally. "So as I was saying, if what you said is true, then it's not...it's not terrible to assume Adalia is ignoring us for now, which is good. It means we need to build up the country from the inside and prepare for battle." Jyran said while slicing a piece of meat. "But mostly build the country up expand out to other moutains; we may have a radioactive cloud protecting as a natural defense in the east, but if that's all we have, then the west is going to be taken fast. We need to populate it; build defense. We need to build ourselves up like an actual empire, even if that means sacrificing a bit of our beasthood."
"I know you worry. And I know there is truth in your words. Trust me, I am not forgetting the things you are saying nor am I turning a blind eye to it because they are actually our children." Renald says with a slight smile before he frowns a bit. "But like you said, they are an unknown element. We can't have them roaming around the planet. That I believe would have bigger concequences. So they stay in my castle, where I can watch them. Monitor them till they find a way to return to their own timeline. And in the mean time I keep the preoccupied so they won't go astray." He actually had thought this through very much. This was in his opinion the safest option for both parties.

Fayline puts a gentle hand on Ivanka's shoulder. "You wouldn't be worrying him.... I am certain he already sees you are troubled. And just talking about it might be a relief for the both of you..." She says though she was not sure how to reply to the possibility of Valeryia's ghost roaming around. She didn't want to give hope nor did she want to crush it.

Eadlyn's grin dissapeared as he pinched her nose and managed to plant such a vulgar imagine in her mind, making her look disgusted. She groans before giving his arm a light punch. "Oh just shut up you. That is just gross. You are talking about my PARENTS."

-------------

Rosalie was always suprised when she saw the breakfast Faendal always managed to down in the morning. It was just a full dinner meal. She was glad it did not make him a fat king. She herself only had some different fruits and yoghurt on her plate. That was enough for a morning breakfast. She sat down and puts a napkin on her lap before looking at her husband. They had been plotting so much. And it was still all going according to plan. "Everything is working out exactly as it should." She grins a bit as she pops a grape in her mouth. "Adalica's birthday will be a grand succes." She says, in truth meaning the reformation of the staff.

-------------

Annelise's eyes widened a bit and her blush reappears again. Discussing her? But then she breaths out a bit in relief when it was just a joke. Military stuff. Not really something she could talk along with. So she poured herself a glass of juice before putting some pancakes on her plate, pouring some syrup over it. When she takes a bite she listened in silence to his plans. There was something she did not like about his words. "You.... Think they'll attack us soon?" She asks, wondering why else we would have to prepare for battle, using his words.
"That is smart actually Renald; perhaps you learned a lesson or two from me." Joseph said with a cocky smirk while pouring him and Renald more tea. "Though there is one thing I still manage to disagree with you on this topic. They're not our children, they're not from our wives nor are they our seed. They're the seed of some alternate version of us, from some other universe who has lived a different life than we have-" He said before sipping his tea. "-but that's just my opinion. I know you're..nicer than I am on them."

"It's hard...to talk about. We've never talked about it before Fayline; we don't talk about what troubles us often...we suffer both in silence." Ivanka said quietly, knowing she could tell Renald anything if she wanted to. She didn't know what held her back though; maybe it was the fear that if she talked about it the pain would only get stronger, or that it wouldn't do anything. "Anyways though Fayline, don't worry about me, I'll be okay."

"And you were talking about my daughter." Takao said with a grin, crossing his arms and chuckling at the sight of Eadlyn's discomfort. "Revenge tastes sweet Eadlyn." He said with his grin, poking her nose quickly before stepping back, afraid of the wrath that would come from the nose boop.

-------------------

"Indeed it will, which is why I've hired that specialist for this; the one we were talking about." Faendal said before looking over at a guard who took his helmet off.

The brown haired man set his helmet on the table, sitting in front of Rosalie and Faendal before taking off his face too, revealing a blonde haired man with purple eyes. "Let's get this over with." Bertholdt said with a grin, pulling out a map of the city after clearing a spot in the table, setting it down there. "Provided you get a beast tamer, we can evacuate these blocks of the city. That is provided of course we can get a cover; a smoke of sorts that will incapacitate." He said while looking at Rosalie. "All in all, this should be quick. You know what my fee is..so."

"You want to be the head of house Lancaster, yes?" Faendal asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No. I want a million gold coins and land of my own; specifically one that my significant other chooses. You'll meet her later; officially right now I'm on my honeymoon." Bertholdt said with a smile, then crossing his arms.

"That could be..possible. Rosalie?" Faendal asked, never fully making a decision without consulting her first. He looked over at Bertholdt, a bit suspicious as he knew that oppurtunistic people could be some of the best yet also worst allies, yet also knowing that his options were limited.

------------------

"No. If Adalia was going to attack us, they'd send a religious item. They always do that; it's never changed." Jyran said with his hands across his lap. "Or at least that's how old Adalia was. They always would foreshadow an attack, that way they'd have honorable battle..or something. I'm not really sure in all honesty, but my gut says no." Jyran said before sighing out, sipping his morning glass of blood after, then licking his lips. "I need to go out and mingle with the people though; Annelise, do you wish to join me for that after breakfast?" He asked with a smile.
last edited hơn một năm qua
Renald rolls his eyes with a slight smile as Joseph managed to compliment him while also praising himself. Typical. He puts a sugar cube in his tea before stirring it. "That I know. But how can I not look at those two boys and see both the features of me and my wife in them. It just.... It's just hard I guess." he says, not very bothered by it at all. He still realized these children were not from their timeline. But he still could not help but sometimes call them sons.

"That doesn't sound healthy, Ivanka. You should really talk about it. It might be a relief...." Fayline says, knowing how much it could help before giving her friend a hug and a kind smile. "I know you'll be okay. You're strong like that. Speaking off strong, your twins are growing like crazy." She says, trying to change the subject.

Eadlyn narrows her eyes at her husband. If revenge truly tasted that sweet then she needs to keep in mind to get some of that later as well. Though she was not going to tell him that. He'll feel it soon anyway. "Your daughter is a young woman. it is logical for her to do those stuff. With my parents it's just a different story. You can't compare them. It's grosser" She says a bit stubbornly as she folds her arms.

--------------

Rosalie pops another grape in her mouth as Berthold changed his appearance, a bit displeased by the fact they were discussing this with him there at breakfast. She taps with her nails on the table, looking intensely at Berthold just to spot anything out of the ordinary that would show other intentions. She saw none yet. "Could be. Depends on the land and how flawless you do your job. A beast tamer and a cover we can take care off."

--------------

Annelise was relieved to hear that. She did not want another war. Not now, not ever. She puts her glass of juice to her lips when he eye caught the red liquid in his. Quickly she downed her glass of juice to quenche the thirst. But not much luck. She had been craving that substance more and more. Though she believed if she never tasted it, never drank it, she could withstand it. It was working so far. With alot of pain but she could manage. At his question she glances a bit at Saigon, who gave her a quick small smile, before she looks back at Jyran and nods. "Okay, I will." She guessed it was actually a good thing to go out together. A pretty facade for the people.
"I imagine it is hard Renald, but it is best not to be too attached. They have to go home someday." Joseph said quietly before sipping his bitter tea, being too prideful to put any sugar inside of it. Joseph breathed out, looking out to the distance and seeing the land, finding the peace of it beautiful. "Odd how much has been sacrificed for all of this.." He commented out, realizing over the years that to make things beautiful, sacrifice was made in one way or another.

"Yeah they are. I don't have any vases left in my castle because of them, or more specifically Ollie." Ivanka said while peeking her head up, seeing the kids waddle out of the mansion. It was there she saw that pink haired devil walking out, seemingly wanting attention as he babble loudly, stumbling over to Ivanka. Ivanka picked Ollie up, squeezing his nose as he squinted his eyes up. "Mommy!" Ollie said loudly, making Ivanka smile as she looked at him. "Did you break anymore vases?" Ivanka asked in a baby tone of voice, looking at him before kissing his forehead.

"And they've been married for over twenty years, it's only safe to assume they'll be doing things." Takao said with a little grin, feeling like he had won the battle especially when Kaiya grabbed his foot. "See, she agrees with daddy." He said before sticking out his tongue, laughing a bit.

------------

"It's not just a cover; you're dealing with something that can't be handled regularly. While she may appear human, she's a very powerful wraith living inside of a human's body. Would she escape, there's no telling how exactly bad the damage would be. Which is why you have me, I'm an illusionist of sorts. I can make her believe everything is beautiful and fine while you guy's get ready." Bertholdt said while looking up at Rosalie and Faendal, still holding respect in his voice so they wouldn't by an off chance kill him. "It's safety more than anything, that's what you're paying for."

------------

"Nghh..." Virgil stretched, waking up around noon in Japanese time. He looked around, seeing essentially the whole room torn apart from a long night with Yumi, from the bed blankets and sheets on...everywhere, to his underwear hanging off the ceiling fan, to him being the one that was curled up in Yumi's arms as they both slept naked. He shuffled a bit, feeling his legs be quite sore as he slowly woke up, not moving too much so he wouldn't wake up Yumi. He yawned, trying to remember the previous night though all he could get was blurry images of bliss, making him grin. "Aw hell yeah." He grumbled to himself, feeling accomplished.
Renald followed his line of sight, looking over the lands as well. He was quiet for awhile, actually amazed by what he saw. And what he saw was pure peace. Light after so many years being in the dark without realizing it. War and conflict had always been on the lure somehow somewhere. But now it was just gone. It felt like it was gone. And it only made his heart ache. Ache for the ones who did not get to witness this. Eva. Rex. Valeryia. Souji. "Too much..... For this we almost sacrificed ourselfs as well. Our brothership.... Though I guess in some way it did." He says, meaning ofcourse the other two missing men.

Fayline smiles as she sees the kid waddle towards them. She pats his head as she chuckles and shrugs. "Even if he did it's fine. You have no idea how things got destroyed when Cynfael noticed he had wings and that he perhaps could fly." Oh, she loved the memories of Joseph chasing around their airborn boy in both delight and fright of him getting hurt. "One or two more vases we can handle."

"No" Eadlyn says stubbornly as she picks Kaiya up. "Kaiya is mommy's little girl and Kaiya agrees with mommy. Right, my love? Come, stick your tongue out at daddy. Like this." She says sweetly before sticking her tongue out in return at Takao.

--------------

Rosalie folds her arms. As if she did not know what they were dealing with. Uh, hellooo. She has been living here for quite awhile, pipsqueek. But she was interested in what he could do with his powers. She knew the Lancastar line to be filled with powerfull ilusionsts. He just proved he can pull that trick off. But can he pull off a trick that big? She wondered. She did not take her eyes off of his before leaning more back in her chair. "Fine then." She says with a nod to give her permission, now looking at her husband to take care of the rest.

---------------

Yumi had been in such a deep long sleep one might say she could have been in a coma. But it was only logical looking at their.... Activities the night before. Slowly she began to wake up as she felt the heat next to her leave. Carefully she sat upright and groans a bit. Dear lords she felt every muscle. Litterly every single one. Some more sensitive than others. When her view became more clear she blushes a furious red. Their room.... It was as if a tornado had went through it. But it had been them. As flashes of memories came back she blushes even more. Had they really been doing that? Her body and the room screamed yes.
"Yeah...well, Rex I think is a bit too far gone for him to come back, but Belial is still alive, kind of. I've tried to send letters to him but he never really responds. I got this picture once but...I'm not sure what it meant. It was a child in a crib with fox ears but...but like." Joseph scratched the back of his head, rather stumped. "It was blonde...But...Cecilia and him aren't blonde. I'm not sure what he was trying to tell me." Joseph said while looking at Renald, genuinely stumped.

"That..must have been terrifying. If Ollie could fly, my whole castle would probably have collapsed by now." Ivanka said while watching the boy nibble on her hand. "I swear this child must have some vampire in him with how much he says biting my hand. And just my hand too; when he's with daddy not once does he bite, or spit, or tug on hair or puke." She said while narrowing her eyes at the child, wondering why she was always the victim he chose to torment. "But..I still love him. Even if I know he's going to make my hair turn white."

Takao squinted at Kaiya and Eadlyn sticking their tongues out at him before he reached up and put his finger on Eadlyn's tongue. "Careful there, you might have to deal with a little you if you keep teaching her those things." Takao said teasingly before leaning in and kissing her cheek.

-------------

"Sweet, so may we now-" Faendal leaned in to shake Bertholdt's hand before Bertholdt disappeared in a cloud of smoke along with the helmet he had set down, revealing that his presence there too was in fact an illusion. Faendal sat back after, grinning and finding himself a bit impressed with the abilities of the man already. "Hmph. Impressive, somewhat. Now we wait for Renald." Faendal said while reaching over and grabbing his water, sipping it and setting it down after. "Hey, Rosalie." Faendal commented, looking over at her. "I know that this is unrelated to the topic at hand but..did I mention how beautiful you look?" He asked with a grin, propping his head up.

--------------

"Well that was a hell of a celebration.." Virgil said to Yumi as he felt her move up, turning his body so he could look at her, grinning as he saw her frazzled hair and expression on her face, knowing damn well that he still was good. He moved up a bit, leaning his head on her thigh and kissing it before lazily moving his head up and looking at her. "Good morning Mrs. Elbinorune." He said with a grin, staring up at her.
Renald was a tad bit surprised to hear Joseph had been writing Belial. It was just not that much like him to do, to show such sentimatics. Personally he would have written letters as well if he had a way to even get those letters to Belial. Sure Joseph had his ways. As Joseph explained the picture he frowns deeply as well. Huh. That was a strange thing indeed. No letters but a picture of a baby fox demon? And then a blonde one indeed. He took a sip of his tea. Who's baby was it then? Cecilia would have never cheated. And I am sure Belial would not wanna adopt with his 3 young foxes and Shiom- His eyes suddenly widened as he almost choked on his tea. A fox. Blonde. He only knew one blonde man anyone in that family had been close to. He was coughing violently as he hits his chest to get some air. "I-It's Shiomi's.... R-Rex's.... The kid." he managed to cough out.

"Grey. Not white." Fayline says teasingly as she softly squeezes the little boy's chubby cheeks. "You know, I missed having these two around. i would have loved them to grow up together with Cynfael. Let them play together. And even if he has Kaiya, she's still so young. And he is getting bigger and more rough while playing."

That only made Eadlyn grin and beam with pride. "That is exactly what I am trying to do my love. Me need more of me. Even if this one is little and a cuter version of me. Having her father's pretty eyes." She says before kissing the child's cheek lovingly.

---------------

Rosalie's eyes widened only a tad bit when Berthold suddenly dissapeared. Ah, so that was it. She already thought such a man would not be coming here without being sure of his own safety. It was logical and wise for him to do this. It made her get more trust in his abilities. Very smart trategic move. She liked it. He planned things out. She sips her drink before glancing at her husband. "No you did not. But you are always may to compliment me more." She says with a side grin.

---------------

Yumi blushed even more, feeling her heart rate pick up as she heard the voice of the man she loved deeply. He was looking at her with so much love and care in his eyes it still made her shy. Even after everything they had done yesterday. "Morning..." She says quietly, even the thought of yesterday taking her breath away. "Did you-" She clears her throat, trying to get the high tone out of it. "- sleep well?" She tried to make normal conversation but who was she kidding. It was hard to even look at him now because of the images that kept replaying in her mind. They were making her so shy. To believe they have really done all of that.
"Renald, why are you- ACKH!" Joseph choked on his tea, having it come out from his throat and onto the pavement. He put his head down, continuing to choke as he realized Rex had a son. "WHY IN THE- oh my god he thought I would know " Joseph said before sitting back, paling. "Oh my god...Rex has a son! Rex has a fucking son! And he's...he's in hell!" Joseph said before narrowing his eyes. "We need to meet him, now!"

"Not so fast." Bertholdt said as his illusion came, tapping Renald's shoulder. "The king calls on your presence, Mr. Silvius."

"Ah...I should have known." Joseph said with his eyes narrowed, then grinning a bit. "The Lancaster's are nothing if not always involved in something."

"Quite true. Renald, you may leave your family here. Only you are required." Bertholdt said before disappearing in a cloud of smoke, making Joseph chuckle a bit as he sat back, rubbing his mouth. "Well...you heard him. I'll get in contact with Belial; you do what you got to do with the king. And...come back with a story. I have a feeling he's not calling for tea time."

"I think I can try to get Renald to come here more for that since him and Joseph are making up. Finally. " Ivanka said before laughing a bit. "Honestly... even if the visitors from the future were scared, I wasn't too worried. I knew Joseph was going through a rough patch, it was only a matter of time. I also knew though you could control him. What surprised me most was that Joseph surrendered to Adalia...it..it really saved the world you know. You should be proud of him. Even if we don't all say it... we're all thankful."

"True but it's mostly her mother's pretty face." Takao said with a grin, rubbing his hand on her arm. "And her hair.. and her skin, and her little fangs.." Takao said with a grin, showing his own large fangs off, enjoying his vampirism quite well.

------------

"Oh, truly if I told you all I could compliment, the kingdom would fall apart from the time I'd be in this room doing it." Faendal said with a little smirk, raising up a piece of deer up to his lips after and eating it, having his eye do a happy squint while eating it. "I could go all day, speaking on the vibrant mystical allure you radiate, or the lilac that you smell like, or the mesmerizing ways your eyes gleam... but truth be told, we both know what I think, you beautiful witch." He said in a deeper tone of voice, eyeing her and brushing his leg against hers.

-------------

"I did. I can tell you did too." Virgil said with a grin, scooting up and kissing her cheek. "You know... Yumi, that was the most amazing night of my life." He whispered out, rubbing his hand on her upper thigh. "It was a helluva way to celebrate... and based on how you were last night, I can tell you think about the same." He spoke out with a smirk.
Renald was about to agree about visiting Rex's son when he felt the tap on his shoulder, making him sigh a bit. Not even a day without work. But if the King himself called out for him then he guessed he did not have much of a choice but to go. He smiles a bit apologetically, sorry that their reunion was cut short so quickly. "I am sure about that as well." He says as he stands up, straightening his jacket. "Please do tell my wife where I went. I will return as quickly as possible. And I hope Belial will be here as well when I return." He says with a slight smile, truly hoping that, before he left, wondering what the King needed from him.

Fayline smiles at the idea of them coming over more. She would enjoy that quite alot. It had been lonely sometimes without her friend around. At Ivanka's words her chest could not help but swell a bit with pride. Even if it had been scary, she was so proud of how much her husband had turned around, leaving his own pride aside to do the right thing. "I know... I am still a bit shocked of how it all turned out truthfully."

Eadlyn smiles softly at her husband, her heart making a small skip as he looks at her like that. She loved his fangs. It was prove that he would stick with her forever. Prove of his devotion to her. To give up his humanity for her. She leans up and kisses him sweetly. "You flatter me too much."

----------

Rosalie could not help but grin as he pointed out all the things she already knew. But it was nice to hear it again coming from his lips. She traces her finger along his jaw line as she leans in a bit, her lips almost touching his. "Your eyes always tell me what you think. To me, in that regard, you are an open book, my King."

----------

That last sentence alone was enough to make Yumi an even deeper shade of red. Well, she could not really deny it. Not with how she was yesterday indeed. "That..... Had been amazing indeed." She says as she smiles a bit more. She opened her mouth but was interrupted by a loud banging on their door, making her jump a bit with her eyes wide.

"Dining room, 10 minutes. Be there. Decent please." It was Nori, and he did not sound happy at all. But that was all he said before he could be heard walking away. Oh dear. That did not sound good.
"I will, brother." Joseph said before standing up, giving Renald a hug. "Have a safe trip to the capital and be safe in whatever you're going to be doing up there." Joseph said with a smile, pulling away and having his hand on Renalds shoulder, looking at him before looking at the large scar on the hand that was on Renalds shoulder from that day. "I'm glad..we can be here together Renald." He said quietly, alluding to the sorrow he had for that day with the tone in his voice. "And we can move onto the future together."

"Me too; here I thought there couldn't be any decent king around and then comes Faendal, this man who collapsed the old empire because it was corrupt, turns a whole three sixty and not only recreated the empire, but gives the mage houses their ancestral land and essentially gives the free pass to let laws based around allowing non humans to be living in the realm up to each specific mage houses, among many other things. I never in a gagillion years thought my husband or son would be leaders in that." Ivanka said proudly, not hiding her joy at how her boys were part of the ruling class of the world. "Rex I think would be happy."

"If you say so." Takao said in an unconvincing tone before kissing her cheek. "It's a pretty day out, why are we in doors?" He asked while walking to a door to the patio, opening it up and letting the warm summer air in, sighing in relief as it hit him.

----------

"Of course. The eye I have left has nothing to hide." Faendal said with a little smile, teasingly almost leaning into her lips, instead brushing his nose against hers a bit. "Just like how your eyes are." He said before pulling away, putting a spoonful of Rosalie's yogurt in his mouth, tasting the sweet honey and cream like taste as he squinted his eye up at her, knowing how Rosalie 'loved' being on the receiving end of the teasing. "Mmm, delicious."

-------------

"He sounds...upset. " Virgil chuckled out, groaning a bit as he got out of bed, attempting to find his clothes before narrowing his eyes, hearing a loud Yurichi yawn from down the room a bit. "I understand now." Virgil said while trying to hold his laugh back, putting on his underwear and tossing Yumi her panties afterwards. "I guess we have to eat huh?.."
Renald hugged Joseph in return, smiling a small bit at the man's words. He heard the sorrow, the regret and the pain of that day. "I am glad about that too. Very glad. And the future is actually looking pretty good for once..." he said while smiling more before putting on his coat. "I will see you very soon." After that he left, heading towards the king who had called for him.

Fayline could not help but gleam a bit with pride as well, thinking about what part her own husband had played to make the world as it is now. Though it hurted slightly to think about Rex. She had known the man for long, saw his fight, struggle and work so hard to make the world a safe place, like it is now. It was just sad that he could not see it in person. "I am sure that he is smiling, where ever he is now, at peace to know the world is finally quiet. Finally.... Right I guess."

Eadlyn blushes softly as he kisses her cheek as her smile grows. While carrying their daughter she follows him to the patio, breathing in the fresh air as well. "We are vampires. Sun makes us hiss." She says jokingly with a wink. Though it was not completely a lie.

-----------

Her eyelids were already closing as Faendal came closer, craving for a kiss. So Rosalie was quite dissapointed when he only brushed his nose against hers, making her face wrinkle a bit, displeased. She made a Hmpf sound before taking the spoon out of his hand and moving her bowl a bit to the other side away from him. "That's mine." She snapped before taking a spoonfull herself, being a bit salty about his teasing.

-----------

Yumi frowns a bit. He did sound rather upset indeed. And she did not completely understand why. Even when she heard Yurichi yawn. It took her like a full thirthy seconds to realize.... And that made her blush furiously. Oh dear lords... She caught the panties with her eyes widened in suprise that he trew it. "I-I guess so." She got dressed but she dreaded going to the dining room now. When they were done and ready she takes a deep breath before heading out with Virgil, holding his hand. Nori, Tiras and Felicia were already there. And as the two of them sat down, Yurichi and Kiyoshi followed in as well.

"Morning bro-"

"Shh! I have heard you quite enough tonight." Nori interrupted his sister, making her eyes widen in a bit of shock. He looked so pissed off it was almost as if they had burned the monastry down. "Sit down right now, both of you. Because I am going to make something VERY clear to ALL of you animals." He said before standing up. "This place is a holy place. A religious place where we honour and pray to our god. A pure haven of light. A place of quiet and peace. The sounds that go down the mountain are the sounds of our people praying and chanting for our people. NOT the sound of you beasts turning your lustfull desires into reality." Both Kiyoshi and Yumi were a pure red and looked embaressed while Felicia bit her lip to try to stop herself from giggling, eyeing her husband a bit, being very amused by this. Though Nori saw, fueling his anger more. "NO! I am going to make rules for this! Very strict rules you will obey because I refuse to let this place be turned into your own mating house! And because second I, like many other, do enjoy their sleep which not many people had this evening because of your activities. So NO more of this in this building. NONE of it. If it does happen I will not hesitate to kick you out. I pledge this on Tsukiyomi himself. Got it?!"
"Calm down Nori." Tiras said while stuffing fried rice into his mouth, glancing over at Felicia and trying not to grin. "I'm not going to be here long because I guess I have some castle to go back to in Adalia, but Virgil and Yurichi are here to stay it seems like, and you can't deny a man his pussy." Tiras said while eating, tasting a familiar sweet taste in the back of his mouth. "Virgil and Yurichi waited a while for this. Don't ruin it for the guys."

"So I may need help picking names." Yurichi said while stirring his miso soup, looking at his grizzled reflection in the soup, tiredly yawning, not being used to having large portions of food in front of him. "Probably boys, I'll be expecting a son hopefully."

"... Yurichi you dog." Virgil spoke out quietly, trying not to laugh as he put food in his mouth.
Felicia tried to hide her grin so much so she tried to play it cool by picking up her cup of tea and blowing some steam off. "Language honey." She warns him quietly but her tone was light, clearly finding this funny as she sips her tea.

Nori's eye twitches at Tiras's words bu even more at what Yurichi said. The man was taunting him. Very clearly. "This i my one warning. I swear I will kick. You. OUT." He said before stomping out of the room, grumbling things that held the words filthy and animals and beasts in them.

When Nori was gone there were a few seconds of silence. Before snickering was heard. Kiyoshi had her hand clamped over her mouth to stop it but then her snickering turned into full laughter, finding the situation as embarressing as it is funny. Yumi slowly began to grin as the laughing began to affect her as well, causing her to join in the giggling and laughter, shaking her head as this all was just ridiculous. They all just got scolded for having loud sex by a 15 year old boy.
Virgil smiled, finding himself laughing along with everyone before a throbbing pain began in the right side of his head. His laugh turned into a bit of a grunt and then a groan as he found the pain debilitating. He fell out of his chair, holding his head tightly as what seemed to be millions of voices spoke inside of his head at once before a sound he could never forget filled his head. In his head, the scream Eva let out when Bertholdt stabbed her. Virgil screamed at the same time, not noticing as his yellow eye turned red with a reptile like slit with the skin around his eye greying with all the veins glowing around it much like it would if he was using intense magic. Virgil's pain all stopped at once, and it seemed the world around him slowed as a little girl stood in front of him; one that was eerily familiar looking to him in a way that it seemed to be looking in a mirror of himself and another.

"Daddy has been bad." The girl giggled out, squatting down and putting her cold hand on his cheek. "Or at least...mommy says. You've forgotten us..."

"Wh..what?" Virgil spoke out, having his words come out stuttered and panted.

"Daddy has been..a monster." The girl spoke out as her eyes became red and her teeth became sharp with a pointed and scaled tail coming out from her back. "You have forgotten your own daughter..."

"I don't have a daughter!" Virgil yelled out before Yurichi attempted to slash the demon with Masamune, only having the girl turn into a cloud of butterflies and let Yurichi fall into the wall.

"Yes you do, she is right in front of you. I am Illya." Illya spoke out to Virgil as she appeared next to him. "If you want to find out more, head to where there is a land of wandering souls; where there is a goddess trapped among the very being she created. Head to the land where the souls that are too good for demons, but too lost for the land of the axiom or the gods paradise's; a land hidden among the army of the evil, where no life goes. Head there, and you may be released from your punishment." Illya said before placing her hand on Virgil's head, causing him to scream as his skin burned grey and his magic nerve endings slightly came out along with his antlers, making him take the appearance of a man beast before she disappeared into a cloud of blue butterflies.
 Virgil smiled, finding himself laughing along with everyone before a throbbing pain began in the righ
Yumi's laughing stopped immediatly as she saw her husband fall out of his seat, causing her to yelp in suprise and jump to her feet. She kneeled next to him, her eyes clouded with worry as she tried to see what was wrong. Where he was hurt. What was happening to him. But she froze and she shivered as she felt the coldness of the demon appear in the form of that little girl. She looked like Virgil. There was no denying that. She was stunned for a moment. But when the girl touched him, causing him pain, she growled and actually took a swing with her fist. "Don't touch him!" She yelled out but the girl dissapeared before she could hit her. With the girl now gone she focuses back on Virgil, seeing his change. "H-Honey, are you okay?" She asks carefully, his well being coming first before she would even go thinking about what exactly just had happend.
"Don't touch me!" Virgil said in panic as he faced upward, looking up at Yumi with his human like psuedo demon face. "Hideaki!" Virgil yelled out, standing up and snarling, feeling himself nagged by his demon spirit. "What does any of that mean!?" He asked with his voice a bit more deeper than it had been before. "Why am I a demon now?"

"That was a Rusalka; a demon child of a woman that died. If what was just said is true, that means we have a large problem on our hands, and not just my son turning into a demon. That means that demons are coming back to earth, something that only happened when Satan had the hellgate open. If Lucifer has the hellgate open, that can only mean one thing." Tiras said in a panicked tone of voice.

"War." Yurichi mumbled out as he stood himself up, looking at Virgil and feeling as if he had failed once more again as a man, unable to protect the husband of his sister from the demon.
Yumi flinched a bit backwards. Not because of his appearance but because he yelled at her. Her heart started to clench painfully as she began to see the peace thye have been living in for a year beginning to crumble and shatter infront of them.

Nori and Hideaki had rushed into the room as they had fet the disturbance in the air. Hideaki took a few steps closer, feeling the demonic aura now radiate off of Virgil. As Virgil was already a strong Chaos mage, this demon now inside of him had to even be stronger to even live within his body. He shook his head a bit as he looks at Nori. "I can not purifiy such a strong essence I believe. Or I do need alot of time and research first. It would be too dangerous to try blindly." Nori nods, understanding and knowing.

"So besides the gates of hell opening you are telling me you can't take this demon out of my son." Felicia says, clealy in distress as well as she looks at the now half demon like face of her son. Knowing from her previous experience what it was like to have a demon inside of someone. Ofcourse thinking back about Belial and her own husband.

Hideaki shakes his head. "I do not wish to risk it. It is something I have never done before."

"Tsukiyomi can't help either." Nori says as he folds his arms. "Our lord can not mingle into this situation like that. Demons or demonic spirits are not his area. If he intervenes it might set off something between the gods. They have an angreement on that. He can not touch or control the beings of other gods."
"What is this...what is this land of wandering souls?" Virgil asked as he breathed out, making his nerves manage to go back into his body with the only thing remotely demonic being his eyes and his darkened finger nails. "I need to fix this as soon as possible then, before it gets...worse. It's nagging at me, trying to..break free." Virgil said with a paced breath, trying his best to calm himself.

"I remember it from Masamune's memories. It is the realm of a fallen god that is also in hell; no living people enter it because they can't. The last time some ventured there...was probably a generation or two after Kiyo. He had to keep a demon spirit with him to fool the realm into not killing him..which means that.." Yurichi bit his mouth, looking down.

"I have to go alone, don't I?" Virgil asked while looking back at Yumi, feeling his throat tighten. "I have to go through hell alone?" He asked with fear now in his voice.
The fear in his voice made Yumi's throat tighten as well, as well as her heart. She took his hand and said with a determinded look in her eyes. "I'll go with you." No. She would not let him go alone. Never. Not through hell. No anywhere. He needed her there with him more than anything. There was a reason why no living people enetered Hell. And she would not let him get through that alone with that thing inside of him waiting to get out.

"Absolutely not. A living human like you would be eaten alive. Skinned. Beaten. Raped. There would be no return once you go there. Your life will be sucked out of you." Nori said immediatly, throwing that idealistic idea of her out of the window.

"B-But I can't let him go alone either!" She shrieked out, the idea of him going alone with the chance of not returning freaking her out. They were just married. They were just starting their lives together. "I-I can't...." She said softer now, almost in a whimper as she held Virgil's hand tighter and tears appeared in her eyes.
"You have to." Virgil said quietly to Yumi, placing his hand on her's. "I need..you to keep me going. To keep my mind focused so I don't let the demon take over." Virgil spoke out quietly, holding her hand tightly. "What am I to expect?"

"That..I do not know. The memories surrounding it are foggy." Yurichi said in a tone of remorse to Virgil, looking down with a frown. "I cannot tell you where exactly you are supposed to go, but I know where the hell gate is. It is Adalia, where the former grand temple of the church was."

"I won't be enjoying a trip to Adalia again but..so be it." Virgil said with a wince before looking at Yumi. "Yumi..please, don't give up on me." Virgil whispered to her, looking at her with his now demon eyes. "I...will fix this, then I will come back, and we will have the life we deserve, okay? I just..need to...get rid of this spirit inside me." He spoke out nearly panted, seemingly fighting more and more with himself.
Yumi saw how much he was already struggeling. It made her heart ache that she could do nothing for him and her blood run faster in fear of what might happen. She hugged him tightly, some tears rolling down her cheeks. "I won't even give up on you." She said strongly before putting her hands on his cheeks and putting her forhead against his, staring into the eyes that were his but at the same time were not. "You HAVE to come back to me. You have to promise me that. And live up to it. I need you here."

Nori felt the strength of the demon battling against his prison to break free. It would take alot of mental strength.... He walked closer and gently picked out a single hair out of Yumi's head. making her wince slightly. He closed his hands over the hair, his hands starting to glow in a holy light. When it stopped and when he reopened his hands there was a white braided bracelet in his hands. "For you, Touch it when you feel the demon is fighting to much. You'll see her. It'll calm you down, put you more in control. But that is all I can do for you."
"I promise it Yumi. I promise, i'll put away the skeletons of my past and I'll come back to you a free man." Virgil saida while staring into his eyes, not kiss her so he'd have something to long for and keep him human on his journey. He then looked at the hair bracelet on his hand, feeling his heart thud a bit as he knew a piece of Yumi was coming with him. "Thank you." Virgil said to Nori before looking at Yumi, kissing her forehead. "I promise you. I'll be back, I promise you this, my dearest wife." Virgil softly spoke out before walking to his room, strapping oathbreaker and ebony to him and putting a white cloak on; sneaking out of the monastery as fast as possible as he began a long expedition to try and save his humanity.

"I should have killed that demon..I should have." Yurichi spoke out to himself, pacing back and forth as he held his hand on the hilt of Masamune, having his eyes narrowed before shaking his head, looking at the Zhang family who seemed to be trying to eat their breakfast in horror. He shook his head, walking outside, seeming to internally be beating himself up from what her perceived to be a failure stacking on top of another failure; two things eating at his soul.

--------------

Hours later in the Adalian capital, Faendal held a meeting not in a throne room but at a personal dining meeting with Renald at the balcony, on top of the Palace of Chaos, way above the clouds and with a protective barrier to keep the wind from blowing everything off the table. As he did this, he left Rosalie to make preparations. Faendal opened the fresh bottle of wine to give his companion no fear of poison, knowing that the secrecy of their meeting would be enough to raise concerns that this was in an assassination rather than a meeting. "Renald, I know you are quite...curious about why I've brought you here, but before you ask any questions, let me ask you one, if I may be permitted." Faendal asked; sitting back and sipping his glass of wine. "Where do your loyalties lie? The church or the kingdom?" He asked, then setting his wine down. "Or rather...to put lightly, Adalica or me?" He asked with a straight face. "Because while yes, during the pacts we all signed, we swore fealty to her above all else and to accept her godhood but Renald, enlighten me. We're both alone up here, we've both been harmed over this 'religion' my kingdom has held for so long. Truly...harmed us both. Regrettably, I lost my father because of this outdated, unnecessary fake religion. It's quite archaic, no?" He asked before sipping his wine again. "Man to man, not man to king, not human to elf. What do you think when you see her? When you see Adalica?"
Renald was enjoying the view when a glass of wine was put infront of him. He picked it up and swirled it a bit around to smell the aroma more. He indeed waa quite curious ofcourse. And when that question was asked his paused before he could take a sip. Where does his loyalties lie? One would only ask such a question when both parties would be going against eachother. The church against the Kingdom. Slowly he puts the glass down. "What I think we I see her?...." He clenched his fist, allowing himself to feel a bit of the sorrow and rage he had hidden inside. "I see someone who has taken one of the most precious things in the world away from me. Someone who dares to call herself a goddess while I see a demon walking around in a body that she stole. Living a life she has taken. When i see her i want to choke her so she leaves my daughters body so it can have rest as well." He spoke with a hatred so hot that it was a suprise he once signed the contract to be loyal to her. But that was all fake. Perhaps even a scheme to get close enough for what he felt like was coming now. "My loyalties lie with you. Especially for what I feel like you are planning now. And becauae you have done this world suprisingly very good."
"I am glad to hear that; a kingdom centered around a man rather than the state I have found to be...repulsive. That is truly the largest problem with old Adalia; fools birthed into luxury without ever having fought or worked for it going into a world with men who have going against you. This system works if you control the whole world, but only for so long." Faendal said before raising his glass and grinning. "Until I come along. There will always be on Faendal for every kingdom, so you make damn sure you have a strong king. That's why I refuse to pick my kingdom based on blood; I will base it on merit." Faendal said before leaning back and grinning. "Truth be told, I would prefer the descendants closest ally hold a spot on my throne than the leeches that I have produced.. Valeriya...her soul is in a special place; the realm where all spirits that belonged to beast tamers go once it ceases to exist. Consider it like a soul placed in a gem; held in the object yes, but not possessing the object. That is Valeriya in her body right now, and Adalica's demon soul has taken over it. I am re-creating a staff; the staff of Chaos that was destroyed in the second collapse of the Adalian kingdom. This staff...it has the potential to end all conflict..destroy any army to oppose our peace; the power to defeat gods..and all it requires is the soul of Adalica. I will be honest, you may say no. I will shake your hand, smile and dine with you still if you do not wish to help, but this is an offer you cannot refuse, and I know this because simply put, I wouldn't either. If you help me trap that god-whore's soul in my staff, I will give you your daughter back, safe and sound."
Renald listened intensely, trying to see through his words to see if there was anything hidden in it. The power to destroy even gods. Was that a power that truly should be in the hand of a man. Any man. Even if he wanted to destroy and punish Adalica so bad. But then his throat tightend, a lump caught in it, as Faendal puts his offer down on the table. At first he had hope. Hope he would find a way to get his daughter back. He researched so much. Over the months he had lost all of that hope, coming to the conclusion he could never go against such a strong soul. But here it was. The key to the door he had been trying to open for so long. Even the thought of it being possible, the possibility of having his daughter back, brought tears to his eyes. "I-I..." A shaky breath escapes his mouth as he needs to clear his throat. He holds out his hand, to shake Faendal's "I accept." It was all he could muster to say, more words would make the tears probably come out.
"Then say no more of this topic; this is a dinner Renald." Faendal said to Renald, placing his hand on his shoulder and smiling. "I am a friend first, king later. No need to cry; she'll be home soon." Faendal spoke out softly before nudging liquor in his face, having his elvish grin be quite large with his straight and white teeth showing brightly. "It's a night to celebrate. So drink, dine, relax, but for tomorrow, be ready to begin to work and to hold this all secret of course. We can't let this slip of course."
Renald looked at the hand on his shoulder. Friend? He would not really describe their relationship as friends but... Perhaps. Perhaps if he would learn to see behind the title, just like how Rex became his brother as well. But he did not know Faendal well enough for that yet. He took the glass of wine, feeling his own smile grow as well at the thought of his daughter returning home. "Ofcourse this will stay a secret." Sorry Joseph but this was too important. The more people knew the more could go wrong. "Let us celebrate then, my King and friend."
After the night passed and Faendal found himself back in Rosalie's bed, not drunk in the least even from the large amount of liquor he drank that night. The next morning he was the first person up, walking to the bathroom and vomiting up his dinner from the night before. Human alcohol always was like trying to boil tar in his stomach, though the price was little compared to the effect it had. It made him seem at least a bit less alien for a time; a bit less of a foreign man. He left the bathroom, going to his alchemy station and putting an old elven brew he could remember his mother making in the alembic, allowing the drip to began that would later be brewing an invigorating medicine. He placed his hands on his desk, clearing his nose out a bit as his hair fell down across his face rather than being brushed back like usual. This was the part of Faendal that he rarely ever showed; a man who hurt himself simply for the facade of being human like.

------------

Virgil continued walking through the wilderness, having found a ride to get him somewhat through the large mountain ranges in Asia. He continued walking, hiding his now one beastly hand in one pocket as he continued to walk, pulling the cover of his hood down his face more, looking at that bracelet while walking in the direction of the empire. He panted out, tired but unrelenting in his journey to save himself.

-----------

"Lord Lucifer, I show myself rather than an ambassador. I show me and my wife, rather than diplomats to speak to you, and you do not even give me your ear?" Jyran asked Lucifer through a magic communication system, banging on the device a few times with Annelise in the room.

"You're showing yourself and your wife rather than an ambassador because you have no shame." Lucifer said before cutting off the transmission, causing the box to explode.

"Gah! Why is he such a fucking dickhead!" Jyran yelled out, kicking his foot through the bottom of the dresser before putting his hands on his sides and looking at Annelise, ignoring the fact that he had just straight kicked the nail off the right big toe. "It's as if he doesn't respect me."
Rosalie shifted in her sleep as she felt his warmth leave the bed, not wanting to get up yet. But then she heard the vomiting, which made her worry. Yes even she could worry for someone. She sat upright in the bed, before getting out, hugging the sheets to her naked body as she walked to her King. He looked like a mess honestly. Gently she runs one hand through his hair as the other held the sheets up to her chest. "Are you alright?" She asked in a soft tone of voice. One she rarely used. It made her sound sweet, caring. Things she did not like.

-------

Renals woke up with his wife in his arms, feeling a bit hammered from the day before. God it had been a long day. They had drank alot and then he still took the travel back to Joseph. It was hard to tell neither his wife or Joseph about the plans, much to their dismay. But he had too. The less people knew the better. He sat upright with a groan, his head being pounded on by an invisible hammer. Dear lords. Never again. That King could truly hold his liquor. But suddenly he was wide awake. Oh. He had completely forgotten to ask if Joseph had managed to contact Belial. That was the first thing he would do. So probably faster then he should have he got dressed, gave his still sleeping wife a kiss and headed to the dining room in hopes to find Joseph.

------

Annelise jumped a bit back as the device exploded and yelped at Jyran's small explosion. She sighs softly, glad it was over. It had been nerve wrecking when he told her they would be speaking to Lucifer. "I.... think that's the case..." she said carefully not to anger him more when a certain scent hits her. The scent of blood. Her teeth elongated a bit as her stomach clenches painfully in hunger. But she tried to withstand it. Though it was getting harder each day. She hugged her arms over stomach, digging her nails into her upper arms. "Y-You're bleeding." She said, trying to keep calm. She had never drank blood. And she never will. Though the scent was making it hard.
Faendal smiled, looking back at Rosalie and acknowledging the tone in her voice, knowing that then was not a time for smart ass responses or holding facades of strength. "I am...unwell." He spoke out quietly, gripping one hand strongly on the desk and turning his whole body to face her, having his eyes be a bit sunken. "Sometimes I forget my own health in the face of people I must hold a face for." Faendal said quietly, looking into Rosalie's eyes and having no layers hiding her from seeing into the inner person he was; this was something he never did. "I do it all the time. Everything..a calculated risk." He said before motioning his hand to the alchemy set. "So...now I'm brewing something I remember my mother making when I was an infant for my teething pain, and hoping that I don't get an ulcer in my stomach."

------------

"Dear Joseph; you're a fucking idiot. I'll be around by three." Joseph said outloud while reading Belial's letter, scratching the back of his head. "Wait, does he mean three hell time or three my time?" He asked before standing up, looking at the letter and scratching his chin before narrowing his eyes, hearing Renald waking up in the room down the hall and going to the dining room. Joseph left the office, wearing only a blue bathrobe, bunny slippers and underwear with sausages in buns on them. He walked into the dining room, yawning as he slapped the letter on the table. "Does he mean my time or his?"

-----------

"Ugh, why torment yourself? You know there's people that willingly give their blood up for this you know?" Jyran asked while regenerating his toe nail, rubbing the blood that had came out of it into the cracks in the floorboards. "Annelise, Annelise, Annelise; come out." He said while putting his hand on her head, rubbing it. "Bite me if you feel so inclined; you have permission." He spoke out while trying to hold back a sigh, knowing how much she enjoyed rebelling against the hunger.
When he looked at her like that, so vulnerable, so real, Rosalie let her walls down a bit more as well. Softly she puts one hand on his cheek and kisses his forhead before making his head lean against her chest as she runs her fingers again through his hair. "You are a good King. That is no facade.... Go to bed Faendal. I'll see if I can finish that. I think I know it. And if not then I can cook something up myself. Okay?" She says with a soft smile. "I'll handle all the work today. And there aren't things that can't wait till tomorrow."

--------

Renald flinched and groaned hard as Joseph just slammed that paper down. Did he HAVE to do that? Dear lords. He rubs his temple as he picks it up and looks at the letter before looking at the vampire. In his bunny slippers.... He blinked twice before sighing. "I agree with Belial. You are an idiot."

---------

Annelise knew there were more than enough willing people to give their blood. But she was not willing to accept it. And an even bigger no was what he was offering. She quickly shakes her head. "N-No I can handle it. I really can." She said though the hunger was making it feel like someone was stabbing her in her stomach, making her heart pound fast while her breathing turned to pants. Her head screaming to take the offer. "S-Saigon taught me a way to calm down. He says if you focus on people you care about and does something you need slight focus for you calm down the hunger." She then suddenly remembered. She had done it before it worked. So she began to tap her fingers against her thumb, one each time, starting with her right hand index finger to her left hand pinky. And with each finger she touched to her thumb she began to mumble names. "Louisa, Hannah, Raiden, Mom, Dad, Saigon, Giselle, Praxilla-" And so she repeated them, her fingers keep moving, and it actually seemed to work.