tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 5723 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 5723

hơn một năm qua Mirra1007 said…
Gideon was a tad bit suprised she knew but he should have known that girl would tell her. They were almost inceperable after all. He nodded as he lets go of the hug and puts his hands in his pockets. "I'll see you soon." He says with a nod.

Sora looks at Alexander before shrugging. "I don't know. I havn't known him for that long and I havn't seen him fight yet. So we'll see." He says before shrugging again. Honestly he did not care that much about Alexander. They had enough good fighters already,
hơn một năm qua IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Bye.." She said before going home, falling asleep on her bed, dreaming of her dream man.

"Yes...well, it does not matter, I'll use him until he's no longer needed" Louisa said while looking over at Sora.
--------------
After sleeping in the bunker, preparing herself mentally for the next day, Louisa got up and got herself armed and ready as she waited for her companions.

Raiden climbed through Annelise's window and looked at her while sleeping before shaking her gently. "Mistress Annelise..wake up. We must go to Lady Louisa, milady." He whispered with a smile.

Bertholdt was sleeping nice and sound with Riza until the alarm went off, making him grumble a little. "Mmm...is it already morning" He grumbled out, nuzzling against her a bit.

Virgil woke up early in the morning, getting ready for going to the base. He dressed up in his fatigues and took his depression medication they forced him to take before tying his hair back. As he left the home, he noticed Louisa's shoes weren't there. It was suspicious to him. After taking note of this, he drove off on his motorcycle to the base, parking it before heading to the lab for his monthly tests.
Sora was humming happily to himself as he read through the morning paper and drank his coffee. He looked like an every day person like that but no every day person was humming because he was excited they were going to rob a bank today. He glances up at his daughter who was all armed and ready to go and who was wrapping her hands in bandages before puttin some gloves over it. "Alright then." He says as he stands up and claps ones in his hands. "Is everyone ready to go?" He asked with a grin.

Annelise was in a deep sleep when she felt a hand on her, shaking her a bit. In suprise she yelped and shot up straight. Her eyes wide and her heartbeat picking up a few paces. When she saw it was just Raiden she sighs in relief. "C-Could you now suprise me like that again?" She asked with another sigh as she holds the bedsheets up to her chest,

Riza reached out and turned the alarm off. Luckily she never minded getting waken up by the alarm. But at the moment she would rather stay in bed for a very obvious reason. She smiled a tad bit and blushes as he nuzzled against her. "It is... We got to get out." She said gently.
"Not quite yet. We have some more coming." Louisa said as she checked her AK-47, making sure the safety was off and everything to be ready to fire. She looked over at Seth, who was putting his hair back into a ponytail. She thought to herself that Seth actually looked decent, and that had if he had a better personality he may have been a somewhat worthy suitor. His name was an added bonus. Romanov. "Romanov, hurry up." Louisa said before slapping Seth's face lightly, making him grumble.

"Hm? Okayyyy. Well, let's go. There's no time to waste lady Annelise. You already have clothing set for you at the bunker." Raiden said before wrapping Annelise in the sheets like it was nothing and slinging her over his shoulder before jumping out the window, holding Annelise as if she was a sack of potatoes as he brought her to the bunker. "Shh, don't scream Milady. That could become very..bad." He said simply as he walked all the way there, setting her on the ground gently after coming in.

Bertholdt let out a little whine as his tummy grumbled as well. "I could stay in here with you all day." He said quietly as he wrapped his arms around here before getting out of bed, still in his boxers. "Ugh." He said, actually voicing a little displeasure for once before he went and got a snack from the fridge, coming back in the room and giving one to Riza as well before he started getting dressed.
Sora sighed a bit impatiently as he folds his arms and taps his foot. He wanted to go now. He wanted to get this show going. Well, he could irritate the big Yakuza boss to pass some time. So he grabbed his phone and grinned as he sended a text. "Goodmorning dear partner, all the armor and plans were found safe and sound. Can't wait to see what more we can help eachother with in the future. Say hello do the hot woman next to you for me please." He chuckled a bit before closing his phone and walking into his bedroom to say bye to his own hot lovely woman. He leaned down and gave her a sweet kiss on her forhead. "We are almost ready to go, love."

Annelise's face turned a fierce red as he simply wrapped her in the sheets and then jumped out of the window. Dear lords, she was only in her nightgown! She was indeed about to scream a bit and protest but quikly she held her mouth. As he set her down she was frozen to the spot. She was in her nightgown and bedsheets in a room with all these people. It was embarresing.

"I could too." Riza said with a soft smile, really liking that she now truly had a person she could call her own. When he got out of the bed she snuggled a bit deeper into the bed but she knew she had to get out soon. When he brought her a snack she couldn't help but giggle. "What a healthy breakfast." She said but still began to eat it. Though it began to become hard to concentrate on the food when he was dressing himself infront of her....
"Yes, I know." Akira said with a small smile. "Don't let yourself get too frustrated, you need to make her believe she is in charge. If you don't, she'll see through it and probably try to kill us.." She said quietly before kissing Sora's forehead. "Is their transport all started and ready to go?" She asked, not knowing whether or not he had gotten them a van like he was supposed to.

Louisa sighed simply as she saw Raiden put down Annelise before she slapped the big giant, not even making him move. "Bad Raiden." Was all she said before taking Annelise's hand and getting her up before putting on her armor and her clothes for her, not giving her a chance to disagree before she got the ski mask on her face and put a gun in her hands. "There, now all we have to wait for is those two Yakuza idiots." She said with a grumble.

"It's good at least." Bertholdt said with a chuckle as he got himself all dressed before getting ready to leave. "You should too. We don't want to be late to the heist." He said with a light laugh.
"I know I know." Sora says with a soft smile before sitting down next to her on the bed. "We won't give her a reaso to try to kill us. And ofcourse I have taken care of the transport." He says with a light proud grin before he leans down and begins to nibble and suck on her neck. "I am so excited." He says inbetween his kisses and nibbles.

Annelise didn't even have time to react as Louisa helped her get dress. She didn't feel very comfortable in all black, the ski mask was a disaster and the gun made her nervous to her core. So they were really going to do this....

Riza blushes a bit as she realizes she had just been staring at him before quikly standing up and getting dressed as well. She straps her weapon on her back. "We better get going now then."
"I am as well.." Akira said before smirking a little and pushing Sora off a little. "No no, not now. You have a bunch of kids out there to watch. Afterwards, dear." She said with her smirk before kissing him. "Now go check on Yumi." She said to him before pulling away.

"Yeah I agree." Bertholdt said before sheathing his sword in and walking out the door with Riza, making sure it was open for her before continuing to walk. "Hopefully this won't take long. I'm not expecting there to be much trouble from the police, so hopefully it can end clean." He said as they approached the hidden bunker. "How do I get in?" He asked curiously before knocking on the door a few times. After the camera scanned him and Riza the door unlocked. He opened the door for Riza with his heart pounding hard. When it opened, there he saw the familiar face of Louisa, making him warm inside, completely oblivious to the fact she was speaking until he came to it.

"Hey, are you listening? Get your armor on and grab a gun, now. You-" Louisa said as she pointed at Riza. "You too. And Raiden, get ready to drive." She said before cocking her gun. "Im only going to go over this one time, that's it and from here we'll only be calling each other by our first letter. So listen well. We'll be robbing the Bank of The Union today, which is a front as well for a dying yakuza clan. Me, S and Y will take out the security and will handle crowd control, while R and A will get the millions from the vault. B and R, you take care of any police or yakuza that attack while we're getting the money. After we get the cash, we'll do a frontal assault out the front door killing any resistance in sight, and will escape in the blind spot of the city, using the sewer lines to get back here. Any questions? No. Good. Let's move out." She said, sounding like a professional as Raiden lead them out to the car. " Everyone in the back." Louisa said as she opened the vans back doors.
Sora pouted a bit as he was being pushed off before sighing dramatically. "Fine, my love. But I will come to take you later." He said with a wicked grin before kissing her one final time and then walking out of the bedroom to see the two yakuza helpers there with Louisa, as the great leader she already is, instructing all off them with an iron fist. He glanced at his daughter who's eyes showed no emotion as she listened to Louisa speak. Gently he patted her head, making Yumi's eyes widen a bit in suprise. "You ready?" He asked while looking at her with a protective fatherly look.

Yumi smiled softly before nodding. "Ofcourse." Was the only thing she said before her face hardened again and she gets into the back of the van, her father following her inside. She was ready to fight and she knew she was strong enough to get through this. But it was a very reassuring safe feeling to have her father with her.

Riza was quikly making work of putting on some more armor while listning to the person who she supposed would be leading the attack. She scanned the woman, trying to find out how this woman managed to get to lead this attack. It only took a glance to see why. When she noticed Berthold's distracted look she frowns a bit, not sure why he would be distracted by anything. Gently she pated his cheek. "Focus" She said ordered him before getting in the van as well.
"I know babe." Bertholdt said to Riza as she shook his head and got his head into the game, with Seth grumbling a bit next to them, muttering something negative about them being a couple as Bertholdt kissed Riza's forehead from underneath the ski mask. "Let's do this." He said to her as he hit his head on the ceiling on the van as Raiden ran over a bump. Soon, the van was stopped right in front of the bank. Louisa looked out and saw all the yakuza in the front room, along with people doing deposits and such. It was a large bank.

"Remember the plan. Get locked and loaded, we're going to do this right now." Louisa said before getting out of the van, holding her assault rifle in her hand as she waited for everyone to get in the positions for the plans. With Yumi and Seth behind her, she went on the move, kicking in the front door and mowing yakuza enforcers infront of her, killing them so quickly that neither Seth or Yumi could have pulled the trigger of their guns in the time they were dead. There the men laid, blood oozing out of bulletholes in their head's as Louisa moved on. "Y and S. Go take that section of the room, I'll take this one." She said before reloading her gun and clearing another section of the front room. Suddenly, she jumped up on one of the tables and shot out camera filming her. "Everyone, stay on the ground if you value your live's. We are taking a donation of your hard earned money for a cause much greater than any of your pathetic lives. Stay on the ground and live. But get up? And well.." She grinned before she fired her assault rifle at a crowd of cowering people, killing twelve innocents including a little girl that was with her parent in a matter of just seconds of her pulling the trigger.

"Ann...A. Come with me. I'll protect you." Raiden said as he led Annelise back into the vault area, placing his incendiary charges on the door. "Cover your ears." He said, stepping them behind some cover before blowing the charges up, making the door fall down with a loud thud as alarm went off. He stepped in and let out and electrical blast, instantly frying any of the cash that had dye packs in them before he slung four large bags off of his arms, beginning to fill them with money quickly as the other dealt with security.

Seth walked with Yumi to the otherside, searching around, not seeing much. "Y, you think they're hiding?" He asked with a bit of a grin before shooting an innocent person. "Come out come out! Or more die!" He said with a bit of scary laughter, drowning out the sound of people crying and shaking in fear.
Yumi followed, unfazed by the killing that was happening. She has had a normal life but she has been trained for this as well. Deciding it was better to keep her powers a secret to everyone she grabs her gun and follows Seth as they clear the rooms. "You are having way too much fun with this, S." She said before aiming and shooting out two camera's who were hanging on the ceiling. In the corner of her eyes she saw a security guard round the corner and before he had time to react she had shot him straight through the head, nice and clean.

While everyone was doing their part perfectly there was one of their team that might trow up from the nerves and all the blood. But still Annelise quietly followed Raiden as they went to the vault. She shrieked as the vault door fell down before slowly walking in. Her legs were trembling a bit as she was too much in shock to even help. All she saw was how easily Louisa had shot those people....

Riza knew the police would be coming soon as she heard the alarms go off. Taking care fo them was their part. In the distance she already saw some sirens flashing. She takes out a gun and looks at Bertholdt. "You ready?"
"I am Y. I truly am awake." Seth said as he whipped out the sawn off shotgun from his side and blew the brain's out of a security guard that was right about to shoot Yumi. "I got your back Y." He said before continuing the patrol, not finding any guards really left to kill. "Let's go back to bitch. I mean L." Seth said quietly, not wanting to actually get killed by Louisa.

"Hey, you're doing good. Just keep it together." Raiden said to Annelise as he finished up putting the money in the bags. "Carry this." He said before going out the the main room and giving everyone a bag except for Riza and Bertholdt who were about to start shooting their path to escape. "Be ready." Raiden said to everyone.

"Shut up Raiden. That's my line." Louisa quipped angrily, making him shut up. "Get ready." She said, having to be the one to give the orders.

"I am." Bertholdt said, pulling out his sword, being the only one to literally bring a sword to a gun fight. "Give me cover." He said as he prepared. As the cops surrounded the entrance's to the bank, one came out with a microphone. "Come out with your hands up, and we can end this nice and easy!" He said, thinking he had the upper hand.

"Who said anything about wanting easy?" Bertholdt muttered to himself before suddenly his blue eyes turned an electric yellow color. As he held his sword out, twirling it around with style, bullet's rained towards his direction. They however were all stuck in place in the air around him, caught up in a powerful electrical field. As sweat started dripping from the forehead's of the officers and they had realized they had made a mistake, it was too late. Bertholdt sheathed his sword, and suddenly electricity swirled around the field, and the bullet's flew back into the officer's, killing a good majority of them as magnetized bullets shot through them. Cops that survived tried to fire back, but had bullets shot back at them from the others, who were leaving the bank.
-----------------------
"What do you mean there is some sort of terrorist act?" Virgil asked as needles started being stuck into his arms as he was forcibly being placed into his combat mech-suit.

Exillion sighed a bit as he started closing the suit up. "It's a bank robbery, but if you just looked at the live feed over there, this is not a regular robbery. These are highly powerful magic users, that has just robbed probably the biggest front for the Zhung-Shao Yakuza clan in the city. They're killing hostages and police indiscriminately. This could put massive fear into the people considered how wired they are already from the recent terrorist attack. Go, and bring back heads Virgil." He said before placing Virgil's mask on his face, making him sigh.

Virgil moved out of his holding station and went on the move, leaving the base and running, going at a very fast pace due to the mech suit enhancing his abilities in all aspects. Soon, he was near the bank, where he almost vomited from the scent of lead in the air and the sight of all the dead police officers. There, he saw the robbers moving, and held up his hand. "Halte! I am with the Cantenseel National Defense Terrorism Prevention Unit. Lay down your weapons now, or die!" He said. Clearly, one could tell that this was Virgil's voice. That it was him. Louisa looked around and whispered to the others. "I saw we attack. S, Y. Go to the right. R, protect A. B and other R. Go from the right. I will go from the center. " She said, trying not to think this was Virgil but having the deep gut feeling that it was.
Annelise doubted Raiden's words. If 'doing good' meant not passing out and resisiting the urge to puke then yes she was doing good. She followed Raiden with the bags in her arms but then she pales as she sees all the police outside. How in the world were they going to get out?

Riza pulled out her guns and aimed at the police officers but no shooting was needed as Bertholdt annihilated everyone with his powers. She couldn't help but admire the strength of her boyfriend even if they were in this situation. "Good job." She said sweetly before kissing his cheeks and following everyone out. But then they were all stopped as a guy in a mech suit appeared before them. She snarled a bit, always having hated those people since they barged into their Yakuza buisiness way too often.

Yumi frowned a bit as she watched the man. Vaguely she thinks she regonizes his voice from somewhere but she could not recall where from. So instead she listened to Louisa's commands and stood ready to attack. Suddenly like one, Yumi and Riza charged forward, Yumi going left and Riza going right, both shooting with the guns they had. No, they were not using their true strength, this was just a distraction. They would circle him so their would be people attacking him from each side.
Virgil squinted his eyes a bit as suddenly two long sword blades came from the wrists of the suit. He bent backwards, dodging the bullet's before he literally sliced Riza's gun in half and moved over the try and behead Yumi, being serious about fighting them. While this was going on, Seth activated his powers and slowed time, getting real closed to Virgil and putting his sawn off shotgun to his chest, firing it and the letting time resume, making Virgil blast back into a police car, making his chest piece fly off, revealing the tag that said 'Elbinorune' on his uniform. Quickly, he got up, getting his swords out again as Bertholdt came flying at him with his sword.

Him and Bertholdt dueled for a while, seeming quite equal before Bertholdt punched Virgil's face mask, cracking the mask and stunning Virgil, giving Bertholdt the chance to stab him in the stomach. Virgil however retaliated before that could happen, using his magic to create ice, shooting an ice spike through Bertholdt's shoulder before Bertholdt stabbed him in the stomach while taking his sword away from Virgil, making Virgil throw up blood as he fell back against a car. He took his mask off and leaned against a police car while lying down on the ground. He looked up at Louisa, not knowing it was her but having an odd feeling about her, as well as Yumi, who's eyes who looked straight into. "I'm ready to die any day that you want now....." Virgil said to them while coughing some blood before Louisa bashed him in the skull with the assault rifle, cracking it open and knocking him out.

"Let's go." Louisa ordered before moving on, running to where their escape route would be in the blind area, only using alley ways to escape.
last edited hơn một năm qua
As Virgil's blade swung her way, aiming to behead her, Yumi just in time managed to jump backwards. She stood ready to charge forward again as Seth blasted the man backwards. Huh, it appears that lunatic wasn't completely useless after all. She watched as Bertholdt and the man fought, not seeing the need yet to help but then her stomach dropped when she saw who's face appeared from behind the mask. She was staring straight into his eyes, not believing, or atleast not wanting to believe, this was the same old friend from before.... It shouldn't have affected her what happend to him but... When Louisa bashed his head she simply closed her eyes and took a deep breath. No time for this now. Quikly she followed their leader towards their escape.

Annelise on the other hand wasn't doing so well. If anyone could see her face they would see the paleness of a dead body. Dear lords she felt so sick. All that blood, those screams and Virgil... She couldn't believe they had done this to him. It just all felt so wrong, this whole situation. Still she did the only thing she knew or could do, follow Louisa while clutching the bag close to her.

Riza was the last one to follow, staying next to Bertholdt as she eyed the wound in his shoulder. She would treat it immediatly when they get home but for now there wasn't much she could do. "You fought great." She said with a small smile, feeling very proud of her guy.
Louisa marched fourth, not thinking about what she had done to her brother, or she was forcing herself not to feel. There was part of her that was deathly sick from this, but she couldn't just check on him. She had just killed a lot of people, and her life would be over.

"Thank you. You did as well ." Bertholdt said with a smile although he winced as the ice shard melted inside of his body. "I'm going to be in bed all of tonight." He said with a smile to Riza as he followed Louisa down the sewer, with him and Riza being the last down. After what seemed forever, they were out.

Louisa took off her mask, with her silver blonde mane majestically flying out, with the others following her as she saw Sora all the way at the end. "Seventy million, in cash." She said as they went into the sun.
Riza smiled softly and gently took a hold of Bertholdt's hand before slightly squeezing it. Normally she would scold people for being in bed all day but for this once she wouldn't. He deserved the rest. As they arrived at the end her smile dissapeared as she saw Sora and got all buisiness again.

Sora grinned widely and clapped his hands. "A job well done, as expected, lady Louisa." He said before bowing a bit for her, knowing patting her back would do him no good. He then glances at his daughter, who for some reason wasn't really paying much attention, her thoughts far away. Gently he pats Yumi's head, getting her attention, before kissing her forhead. "So how much should we leave for our helpers?" He asked Louisa, obviously giving her the decision of how much cash they should give the Yakuza for their help.

Meanwhile, in the councilor's main office, Souji was staring at the video footage send to him by some on the scene cops. A robbery. A brutal one that is. It was over in a flash but the lives that were taken... He runs his hand through his hair in frustration. What was going on? Why did he have the feeling the whole peace they had now was threatening to just snap? He had felt it before but now the feeling was getting stronger and stronger. Were the gods testing them again for some reason?... He messages Felicia, who was not present yet, and Rex about needing a meeting to discuss all off this. He decided to message Vasilia and Renald as well. Because who knows if they might need some millitary opinions...
"What should we give them?..." Louisa said before looking over at Raiden and Seth. "Get them on their knee's." She said before Raiden and Seth kicked Bertholdt and Riza down to her knees. "I'd like you to send your boss a message" She said with a gun to Bertholdt and Riza's head. "The CRF is coming, and it's coming strong. Either join, or die." She said before pulling the trigger right next to Bertholdt's ear, making him wince from his eardrum ringing. "Give them a quarter of the money. Then you two, leave." She said as she gave her hand to Bertholdt and Riza, bringing them up as Raiden and Seth got the money situated before handing it to the two.

"If either of you want to take hand in the future, you're promised a high position with the others. We could use warrior's like you." Louisa said, offering them to join.

"You did great." Akira said, standing outside with an umbrella before hugging Yumi. How was it?" She asked with a smile.

Vasilia grumbled as she got out if bed before she slung on her bathrobe and got into her car, heading to the HQ. "I've had too much of this building for a lifetime..." she grumbled while getting upstairs, seeing all the other counselors and Renald as they watched the robbery. When she saw Seth use his powers to hurt Virgil she gasped, never thinking he'd ever activate his powers. "Seth...." She said quietly before moving to her seat. "What is Virgil's condition?" She asked, breaking the ice.

Virgil gasped as he finally woke up from what seemed like forever in the hospital. "Gah!" He said, reaching over to his stomach which was sewn up, screaming a bit from the pain as his hands shook. "A..ah.." He said, looking over in the mirror and seeing stitches in his forehead . "I'm not dead?..." He asked, coughing a little
Riza wanted to but was smart enough not to protest or attack the woman as they were brought down to their knees. Though her hands twitched and her eyes filled with rage as she fired the gun next to Bertholdt's ears. If they had been in a different position she would have attacked for sure. But not now. She brushed some dirt off of her knees as she got back up. "If my boss joins, so will I. If not, then I will gladly fight and die alongside him." She said sharply, obviously deadly loyal to Takao and not even considering to join her without Takao next to her side.

Yumi slowly hugged her mother back, trying to figure out how to best discribe it. "It went as planned." Was the only thing she said. It was the simplest and easiest thing to say considering how much emotions were swirling through her. All she could see were Virgil's eyes as they stared into hers, knowing he regonized hers as well.

Felicia was in the HQ as well, even though she desperately wants to be by her boy's side. But she still had a duty to this country. She was rubbing her hands nervously together and let's out a shaky sigh as Renald puts a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. "Virgil is in the hospital." He spoke. "Treated and out of danger. Though it will take a while to recover." He opened his mouth to say more when Rex barged into the room.

It was clear Rex went to the HQ the second he got the news since his hair was a mess and his clothes disshelved. His eyes were full of stress and rage because of the situation he could once again not have prevented from happening. "I want the media out of there, NOW. A hospital shooting, an attack on two counselor members and now this in less then 3 days. If this continous the people will get anxious. Hell, the already are!" He says as he walks back and forth, obviously disstressed. He focuses his attention on Souji, the man with the voices of god guiding him. "Why is this happening. You told me you felt something off. What and why, Souji." Though Souji could only shrug and shake his head, he was at loss as well.

"You are not." Kane said from his chair next to Virgil's bedside and he quikly stands up, a look of pure heart felt relief on his face as he gently holds one of Virgil's hands. "T-Thank the gods you're not." His voice was shaky and even tears appeared in his eyes. It was clear in how much fear he had been for Virgil's life.
"It's because there's something far bigger than we think going on here." Said Yamato, the general of the military as he walked through the door in full uniform with two soldiers behind him. "This is not a simple robbery, this is terrorism." He said as he replayed the video to where Louisa shot down civilians. "This right here proves it.." He said while shaking his head. "We do know one thing though. I do not believe that we should have the Romanov family here today." He said, looking at Vasilia and Kimi. "There are two here, and their boy is a terrorist." He said with a glare.

"My mother gave you the position you are in, and you dare to accuse us of treason?!" Kimi said angrily. "Who even invited this idiot here to begin with?" She said angrily, breaking her usually nice personality for one of stress and irritation.

"I'm glad. Loyalty is hard to come by. Now, leave." Louisa said to Riza and Bertholdt. Bertholdt grabbed Riza's hend, completely disoriented from the gunshot and from bleeding.

"Dad..what happened?" Virgil asked, clearly waking up from being on drugs. Heavy heavy drugs. Kane's face told him something horrible happened.
Renald glared back at Yamato and clenched his fists, looking ready to fight as well though luckily Rex spoke up. "We are not here to accuse and turn on eachother. And may I remind you that the Romanov's you are speaking about are very respected warriors we have lots to be gratefull for." he says towards the general, clearly his tone warning him to back off now. "But sadly, I do have to agree this is more then just a simple backrobbery. But who and why...." he says, deep in thought as he stares at the screen, replaying it over and over again to see any hints that could lead to their terrorists.

Riza was glad it was over and that they were leaving. Gently she held Bertholdt by his arms to keep him upright as they walked, her blood still boiling for the assault on his ears. "Are you alright?" She asks softly.

"You were sent to stop a bank robbery but.... It went wrong. They stabbed you and knocked open your skull." Kane explains as he softly and lightly runs his fingers through his boys hair, carefull not to get too close to the wound. "You should rest some more...."
"The woman speaking...her voice sounds remember." Vasilia said, having heard that voice before. "I've heard it at school... I believe this is the work of students at the school." She said, making the room silent . "You all think I've gone senile haven't you?" She asked with a sigh.

"I'm alright.." Bertholdt said, trying to sound okay even though he looked like he was about to pass out. "Ughghgh..." He said before he puked over to the side, extremely disoriented .

"I want to but...I saw a ghost.." Virgil said, clearly remember Yumi's red eyes, feeling sick, missing her already, and just wanting to talk to her.
Ofcourse it was a highly unlikely thing to regonize a voice like that, especially when she thinks it is from a high school student. But no one could question Vasilia's experience and expertize. If she thought it was a student, someone she had heard and maybe even seen before, then they should investigate it. "If you see this as a possibility we will certainly take a good look into it. Vasilia and Kimi, I want you two to investigate the school then since you both know it well. Renald will help." Renald nods, though he was a tad bit sad this meant the free time he had made for his family was no gone. But this was priority. "Souji, Felicia and Yamato, I want you to look into every detail you can find, both from the location itself and the videos. I will calm the crowds." Rex said as he stands up from his chair, his decicions final. He needed them all to work this out to the bottom.

Riza gently rubbed Berthold's back to give him atleast some comfort. She wanted to say they could rest there for awhile but they couldn't. People were still out looking for them. So she wrapped his arm around her neck while her arm went around his waist, holding him up. "Come on Bertholdt. We need to get home."

Kane looked worried as he sat back down next to his son. "Who did you see?" He asks carefully. He should probably just let it rest, urging him to go sleep, but he knew Virgil would not rest then.
Yamato rubbed his head a little before wincing. " Felicia...if you don't want to go there because of what happened to your son..I'll understand." He said, trying to be at least somewhat compassionate to the situation.

Vasilia and Kimi got up and went to Renald, looking somewhat frustrated from the accusations of treason. "Renald, I'm sorry you have to be away from your family for this." Vasilia said apologetically.

"I know.." Bertholdt said, seemingly getting it together as he finished the last bit to the apartment strong, collapsing almost as he went through the door and went to the couch, weakly trying to get off his shirt to stitch his wound but being unable to. "Please help.." He said weakly to Riza.

"I saw Yumi." Virgil said, tearing up a bit. "She was there.. watching. Trying to fight me.." He said as some tears ran down his face. " I could see her surprised when she saw my face... and..I just want to talk to her so badly..but I can't." He said while sobbing a bit.
Felicia immediatly shakes her head as she stands up. "No, I'll be fine." She says. Yes, it would not be the easiest thing to investigate this but she was a counselor and an ex-warrior. She could see details they might not and the more people were on this case the faster they could solve it. "Where should we start?" She asked, wondering if they should start with the videos again or the crime scene itself.

Renald smiled gently at Vasilia as she apologizes. "There is no need for you to apologize. What has to be done has to be done. And it is better if I help. The sooner we get this solved out." He says with a shrug. He could spend all the time he wanted with his family when these terrorists were off the street.

Riza sighed in relief as they arrived at the apartment and managed to hold him up till they got to the couch. Quikly she walked to the bathroom and tried every cabin before finding some disinfectant and stitches. Deciding not to make it harder for Bertholdt she took her knife out of her booth and cuts open the shirt so he doesn't have to go through the pains of taking it off. "This is gonna sting." She warned him before cleaning and stitching the wound.

Kane's eyes widened a bit at his words before his expression turned sad. He had no words to console him. What could he say? There wasn't anything he could do. So he only softly wiped the tears away from his face. "I know you want that.... And I'm sorry I can't help you more...." He said quietly.
"I believe the videos are what most likely hold the key. Any clues and details we cannot find, shall be here." Yamato said, rewinding the video to the beginning. "You can see tattoo's on these two right here. Most likely Yakuza, and this one here is Seth Romanov, obviously. These three however, are unaccounted for." He said, analyzing it. "This man, this giant, shouldn't be too hard to find. Only a handful of men in Cantenseel could be like that. This one right here, you can see her following the big one and shaking. She most likely was a ride along. And this one here." He said, pointing at Louisa. "She's a mean one. Her body structure, while lean, is incredibly ripped. Her structure, and that slightest accent in the voice reminds me of people I've met from Western Europe. Most likely Germany, considering the accent. Now, with all this in mind, do you two have any ideas?" Yamato asked Felicia and Souji, sounding almost like a detective.

"Right, well, there are over 10,000 students at the school. I'm betting this job is harder than the other one.." Vasilia said before sighing. "Well...we should get to work" She said reluctantly.

"Boy Rei-Lynn is going to be mad.." Kimi said, knowing her daughter got pissy when she wasn't around, making her sigh. "So how's Ivanka?" She asked, trying to break a bit of ice.

"Oh mein gott!" Bertholdt said in shock as his wound was disinfected, making his eyes widen a bit before he relaxed in the couch, biting his lip a little as the mending process got finished up before he sighed quietly and closed his eyes a little, breathing in and out as he felt himself getting better but also very tired. "Ugh.." He said before he got up and hugged Riza a little before he went to his bed and laid down, not drinking any alcohol or taking any pills. "Thank you." He said with a bit of a raised voice from the bedroom, feeling like tired trash.

"Nobody can help me dad....Nobody but her.." Virgil said while crying a bit, his heart hurting for her. Virgil continued crying quietly until he fell asleep, getting rid of the pain the only way he knew how. Ignoring it.
Souji and Felicia listened intensely as Yamato showed them what he saw. Though as Souji saw the giant he frowned a bit. He regonized the posture of that man. It took him only a few second to realize who it was. "That man-" He says, pointing at Raiden. "- is the same man who attacked my family yesterday night. We havn't food him yet and the reasons why are still not certain."

"There arent many western European families in this country. But I can trace all the ones that are." Felicia says, knowing that her Stadner name would easily lead them to every German or Western European in the country. ofcourse what she did not realize how close that woman actually was.

Renald nods in agreement. It was going to be a hard task but not impossible. "Vasilia, Kimi, you two know this person's voice. So the only thing you need to do is keep your ears open. I will check through every surveillance camera if there are student with the same body types as out terrorists. That way we can both search seperately." He says.

Riza flinched a bit as she saw how much it hurted Bertholdt. It made her feel very bad because she wishes she could have prevented this from happening. As he got up she wanted to order him to sit back down but as she saw him heading to the bedroom she knew he was going to rest. After hesitating a bit she follows him before sitting down on the bed next to him, not wanting to leave his side. Gently she stroked his hair. "You're welcome..."

Kane continoud to soothingly stroke his boy's hair and wipe his tears away till he fell asleep. He sighs a bit and runs a hand through his hair as he leans back in his chair. After awhile he realizes he hadn't texted Felicia yet. Quikly he does, telling her Virgil had woken up and that he is now resting.

Nirri, in her grown up human form, was humming happily, caring a stack of papers, as she walks towards the training area for Renald's trainees. Everyone was already present though they were not really enthousiastic as they did not see Renald but only her. "Good morning to you all. Sadly, for you, Renald won't be here today. Important things came up so now I am here today." She grinned widely, causing some people to back away a bit or look uncomfortable. Who knows what she was planning. "Today a bank robbery happend. Very exciting to say the least and he is out to investigate. But-" She slammed the papers on the table. Papers filled with information on how the attack happend and pictures of the cameras. "- let's see if you can think faster than them. Who did it? And why?" Oh, Renald would scold her for this later but it was a fun assignment, one he had wanted to do with them as well though not with a real life situation. But who knows if one of these idiots might find something.
"Alright, we're on a roll. Now, I'm going to do a trace on every single known associate of the Romanov boy. I wanna know how he did this, and why." Yamato said, leaving the office to already seemingly go to get business done, holding his head high in the air like the cocky bastard he was.

"Yes sir." Vasilia said jokingly with a smile. "I'll get right on it." She said before leaving with Kimi to go investigate the school, which was just getting out of session, which would be prime time to listen in on voices and follow people.

"Mmm.." Bertholdt said, making a tired grumble as he wrapped his good arm around Riza, pulling his woman a little closer to him, enjoying the warmth and feeling from her. "I'm glad you weren't hurt though.." He said quietly, much rather having himself in pain than her.

"I probably have your answer in a second. Tell me, what bank is this?" Yurichi asked with a yawn, having just woken up, wearing only underwear and having his hair pointing all the way up in formation. He clearly had no shame, or he simply did not care.
Both Felicia and Souji nodded, agreeing on each of their own tasks. Souji would find the tall man while Felicia would focus on the German woman. The silence was broken by Felicia's phone signaling she had a message. Quikly she fumbles her phone out of her pocket, a loud sigh leaving her lip and relief hitting her as she saw it was Kane, telling her Virgil had woken up. She never though she could ever feel such knee wobbling relief. She really needed to sit down. Souji, understanding her feelings completely because he went through this not long ago with Fillian, puts a gently hand on her shoulder to comfort her a bit.

Renald couldn't help but grin a bit as Vasilia's words. Normally she would be the one in command. It was a weird nostalgic feeling. He went to the security office and after some showing off he badges he was allowed to sit and watch through all off the tapes they had.

Riza blushed softly as she gets a bit closer to him. It was sweet off him to say that but she wishes she could have done a better job at supporting and protecting him. "Thank you. Though I wish you wouldn't have been injured either." She says quietly before kissing his forhead.

The other trainees clearly dissaproved off Yurichi's lack off discipline. Most of them did not understand how such a guy could become one of the best general's trainees. Nirri, on the other hand, doesn't look bothered by his appearance, though she did not really approve of it either. "Read the files yourself. I didn't bring them along for nothing." She snapped a bit as she folds her arms.
Yamato, thinking as he did, decided to go to Iris first in order to see if she knew any of Seth's associates. He knocked on the door of her house, seeing if anyone would pick up. "Military business! Open the door." He said, banging on the door so hard the windows shook. Iris came down the stairs reluctantly opening the door.

"What is it Yamato?" Iris said tiredly, having just woken up, not having any idea as to what had even happened.

"I'm here to collect a list of associates of your son, Seth. He just recently participated in quite the terrorist attack, besides the one at the hospital. Turn on your TV, and you shall see." Yamato said, walking in the house without permission. He waited for Iris to turn on the TV, showing the pools of blood at the scene before the media actually was shoved out of the scene by the military police. Iris curled up in a ball, beginning to cry a little at the thought of her son participating in something like this. Out of the kitchen slowly came walking out Eva, who looked utterly horrible. "You're going to have to come back later.." Eva said, looking just as depressed as her mother as she picked up Iris, wincing from the stitches in her stomach before setting Iris on the couch. "Out, now." She said to Yamato.

"This is official military business. I am not leaving this house until I get that list." Yamato said firmly.

"There isn't a list to collect. Seth had no friends. Now, get out." Eva said, looking more angry. Yamato, realizing how bad this could potentially get if he didn't listen, left the house and sighed, heading back to the HQ empty handed.

Vasilia sat outside, listening to hear if she'd hear the voice from the tapes. Everytime she did and questioned someone, they had been at school all day and couldn't have possibly done this. Then it hit her, she should check who was missing from attendance today. Stadner, Lancaster and Florence. Stadner, while a potential sociopath, would be too smart to do something such as that. Lancaster, while fitting the body type of the tall man, would be too nice to do anything of the such, and Florence was the most unlikely person to do such a thing in the entire city.

"I fought so hard and took the attack so you wouldn't get hurt, so I don't mind." Bertholdt said quietly as he nuzzled her a little bit. "Do you know what would make me very happy though?" He asked with a sheepish little smile. "If you kissed my boo boo." He said childishly again, using boo boo as a way of describing his horrific wound.

"Ugh." Yurichi said as he had to go to the effort of reading the reports before sighing. "Takao Sesshoumaru, Riza Hannaka and some guy named Bertholdt. These three I know for sure were in this attack, and the others were most likely Yakuza members. This was a yakuza attack. I know this because they were planning an attack on this bank because of an attempted murder on the bosses daughter." He said before stretching a bit. "Everybody else, you all owe me five dollars, because I just saved you a lot of thinking you don't need to do now." He said before yawning. "Is that ALL you brought me out here to do, Nirri?" He said, making this out like it was short work.
[Name] Yamato Kirugi

[Nickname/Title] General

[Faction] Military

[Age] 100+

[Gender] Male

[Race] Demon

[Power] Fire- He can make fire come from his hands, and even spread to things like his weapons.

Demonic Trigger - He can activate this and become a demonic beast, although this is only used when most needed.

[Biography] N/A (He was in the old rp.)

[Relationship] Hated, so he has no friends.

[Extra]
last edited hơn một năm qua
 [Name] Yamato Kirugi [Nickname/Title] General [Faction] Military [Age] 100+ [Gender] Male
Lizana was leaning with her back against the wall near the stairs, hidden from sight as she listened to everything that was being said. She couldn't believe her ears. Seth. Her Seth. The kind goofball. The father to her child.... In another terrorist attack. Her knees wobbled a bit, causing her to slide down to the ground as tears appeared in her eyes. She leans her head against the wall as she puts a hand over her mouth to silence the sobs. What are you doing? You should be coming home. Just come home....

Souji, who had decided to go to the bank itself, was currently walking around the bloody hall, his cloak hiding his face from the camera's who were still trying to get the best shots. Instead of focusing on eye visible evidence, he trusted the hands of the gods to guide him. All of the energy just felt wrong.... Dark. He followed the dark aura, following it to what appears to be the car Virgil had been trown against. His closes his eyes, having a strange feeling that two different energies, dark and light, had collided here but still they were the same.... It was strange and mysterious, even to him.

"And that is all I can share so far. Now if you excuse me." Rex said, finishing his news about the attack. Even though the reports kept screaming their questions he simply walked off the stage they had set up infront of his house. He had given them as little information as possible, saying it was just a normal bank robbery with a wrong ending while in truth it was so much more. He walks back into his home, already tired out for the rest of the day but the stress and anxiousness he was feeling kept him on his feet. As he arrives in his office he saw his phone blinking red with messages. He sighs as he sits down and runs a hand through his hair. He needed this solved. He needed a better plan than what they had now. But so far, nothing better came to mind.

Eadlyn woke in her lover's embrace, a thing that should have made her smile, if her phone hadn't been the reason that had woken her up. She groans a bit as she gently crawls out of his arms to look at her phone. She frowns. All messages from her mother. Atleast a dozen. "When are you coming home? Eadlyn where are you? Come home right away! Please darling say something. We're worried sick." What was strange is her mother would never act this stressed. The messages even came in just this morning. Something had to be going on. Not really wanting to she gently wakes Takao up by kissing his neck and face repeatedly. "Wake up." She says between her kisses. "Something is wrong." She tried to sound light but the worry was clearly there.

It took Renald awhile but finally he had someone who might quallify for the role of the giant. Raiden Lancaster. No records or bad stuff but the body was exactly the right form. But what chilled him to the bone was that he knew this kid. He had seen him. At Felicia's house with their daughter. If Raiden was involved then it did not mean Louisa was as well involved but it left a weird feeling in his gut. Still needing to absolutly sure he prints out a picture of the boy and his school records before heading to Vasilia. "Possible match?" he asked her as he showed her the picture.

Riza giggled softly, loving the way he seemed to lighten up the mood even if he was surely still in alot of pain. "I am not going to kiss that. But I will kiss you here." She says quietly as she softly places her lips on his. Gently and slowly she kissed him, savouring the feeling of his lips on hers.

Knock that damn attitude off boy. Nirri threatend Yurichi in his mind as she glares at him. "Yakuza was not the leader. And this was no ordinary Yakuza attack." She says as she shows them all the pictures off the bodies, bank members, citizens and children alike. "This is not the way the Yakuza get their work done and you know it. So don't come to conclusions to quikly you fool and dig deeper. Yes, the Yakuza were involved. But why would they follow this girl?" She asks pointing at Louisa. "Think out of the ordinary because this even has Renald already tied up." She orders them and everyone gets to work, most of them working together to find and see certain details the others can not see. She then looks at Yurichi. "Is that ALL the information you can offer me?"
Eva patted her mothers head a bit before going upstairs weakly, wincing at every step up the stairs from the stitches on her stomach. When she saw Lizana, she sighed a bit before going down weakly on the ground next to her, just giving a thousand yard stare at the wall. "I can't cry anymore..I don't have it in me.." She said quietly as her eyes stayed blank. "Something happened to me...something even I don't understand fully yet.." Eva said, not having came to terms to what happened. "I was pregnant and now..the doctors see nothing there, and there is a giant incision on my stomach. Someone stole my child too..." Eva said quietly. "I had no idea who the father of it would be, but I had decided that when I had heard I had a child...I was going to love it, and now it's gone.." She said quietly before placing her hand on Lizana's child. "Your body isn't broken, and you know the person you're having a kid with. He may be doing horrible things now, but he's doing it for you. I'm his twin sister, I know how his mind works. Now.." Eva sighed quietly. "Cry some more, then get up. You have the day to be up for." She said, trying to cheer up Lizana.

Yamato went to the crime scene, looking around. The civilian causalities were around fifteen, and over thirty police officers had been killed. Most of which, were slain when the man with the ornate sword had fired all the bullets back at the police. As a demon, he could sense evil in it's truest form, and it was here, and it was strong and it even terrified him.

"Rex?" Shiomi said as she came into the office from the hallway, wearing one of Rex's bathrobes proudly. "You left me!" She said, pouting as she came in and sat down. "So some people died today?" She asked, confused with one ear down and the other pointing straight up.

"Huh?.." Takao said before getting up and turning on the television to the news to see if anything major had happened. When he turned on the television, his stomach churned hard. Fifteen civilians? Thirty police?...Nobody was supposed to die. This was meant to be a clean job.."Oh god.." Takao said quietly before he swallowed hard and cursed quietly, guilt hitting him. All these people, dead and gone from their families. "Eadlyn don't go." He said quietly, wrapping his arms around her. He couldn't let her go. She's the only person who could make him even forget the pain he felt inside. A pain, that just grew deep with guilt even though it was something he hadn't felt in so long. The innocents. Those innocent people. It wasn't meant to be like that, and it shouldn't have been like that. Someone had to have ordered them to die. Their leader, the woman. He was going to question Riza and Bertholdt later for this. He needed to know all he could.

"It is possible...however, Raiden has a magic type that is very distinctive, and we didn't see any magic used here. Also, the video footage of him is incredibly hazy. Most likely a field of somesorts used to block camera footage. It was used at Souji's house as well, when they were attacked." Vasilia said quietly with a sigh. "No, Raiden could never do something like this. I remember that boy even before the incident happened. Bubbly, full of life, polite and kind. He doesn't have this in his soul.." She said quietly, not knowing what he had truly done.

"But wait that doesn't make the pa-" Bertholdt's eyes widened a little as she kissed him before he smiled and kissed her back, closing his eyes as he savored the taste of her lips, having missed them all day. "Never mind." He said with a sheepish grin before continuing to kiss her, being slowly and gentle with her as he started to run his fingers through her soft hair as well, feeling his whole body turn warm from odd emotions in him.

Yurichi shook his head a little, not knowing. "No...but I'd say to find Riza Hannaka, question her. She'll know everything. But she's the Yakuza bosses daughter. How would we even go about getting her?.." He said quietly with a sigh.
Lizana immediatly stopped crying as soon as she noticed Eva. Quikly she wiped the tear away. Curse this weak woman she had turned into. She blamed it all on the hormones couring through her body. Though at Eva's words her stomach clenched, both as she talked about her own baby and as she talked about Seth. Slowly she places her hand on her own stomach as well. She was quiet for awhile before saying. "I guess I have someone to be up for...." Even though it still felt hard to live without him. Suddenly she wraps her arms around Eva, hugging her as silent tears stream down her face.

"You feel it as well, am I correct?" Souji asked Yamato as he walked up to him. They had never really gotten along. How could they? A divine creature, made by the gods themself, and a demon, straight from hell. But still, as both probably hated to admit it. They needed to help eachother on this since their goals and purposes were now the same.

As if the stress couldn't get any worse for Rex, Shiomi walked in, in his bathrobe, clearly proud of showing off what he had done last night. The thing he still needed to talk to her about. With a sigh he runs a hand through his hair. "Yes. So I do not have time, Shiomi." He says bluntly, keeping most off the details to himself and being very clear he did not want any distractions today.

Eadlyn's face paled a bit as she watched the news. No wonder her mother was freakking out. Something like this hadn't happend in years. Ever since the war she thinks.... Even though she would have loved to stay by his side, she needed to go. "I can't stay. My mother must be worried sick. I need to go to her." She says sweetly as she nuzzles her nose against his neck. He should feel lucky that Eadlyn thought his plea was for her to stay because he was afraid what might happen to her then. She did not realize or see the guilt he was feeling secretly.

Renald stares at the picture. It just looked like the guy. And even his gut instinct told him to dig deeper into this boy's life. But.... "If that is what you say, I trust your words." If Vasilia thought this boy could have never done it then he had no intention of looking further. He trusted her instincts and opinion that much.

Riza grinned into the kiss, knowing this might not take away the pain but it sure as hell would distract him. Slowly she runs her hand up his chest, carefull not to get any close to his wound, as her tongue enters his mouth. A shiver goes up her spine as she caresses his tongue with hers, slowly kissing and tasting more off him. Even a moan escapes her lips to show how much delight this brought her.

"I know who she is. Thanks to your mind and thoughts about her." Nirri says with a shrug and a slight grin. "And I do not have to ask questions." Dark purple mist swirled around her as her eyes got a bit of a feral gleam, like an animal ready to go stalk it's prey. Even the trainees backed away a bit. "She will open all her thoughts to me without a question."
"Indeed..." Eva said before hugging Lizana back and closing her eyes, knowing they both needed the hug. "Hey Lizana, do you mind if you can do something for me?" She asked quietly during the hug. "Daniel hasn't spoken to me since he got home...and normally he'd be texting me non stop but...well...even when leaving the hospital, he didn't say a word to me.." She said quietly, sounding more sad about that then anything else.

"Yes, I do. I feel an energy of darkness, pure darkness. Then, one of light. This light however, is corrupted. I am assuming that is Virgil. Then there's one of ambiguity. They are utterly neutral. They truly surprise me. Then there is another one of purity, but they are too pure. Then, there's one that is mostly light, with much darkness. Then, two light ones that have darkness too..." Yamato said before sighing. "This is something even my lord and your gods probably aren't aware of. This is...well, this is nothing I have never seen before. Hotaka was trying to do what he thought was saving humanity but this...this is...it's just pure evil." He said, completely shocked still.

"You're being all stressed out again." Shiomi said before she stood up and went behind him, rubbing his shoulders. "Shh. Focus on your work, and I'll focus on you." She said, not understanding the concept of alone time as she massaged his shoulders and neck.

"I'll take you home then. There's no way I'm letting you go out there when it's like this." Takao said, sounding needlessly worried but truly terrified for her safety as he got his clothes on and got his car keys. "Tell me when you're ready and we'll leave." He said quietly, rubbing his face and looking stressed.

"I know I'm right on this...he just couldn't.." Vasilia said quietly before sighing and rubbing her face. "I feel so bad, having to leave the house while Eva is just at home with her mother...I just want to be there for her.." She said quietly, voicing her concern for Eva a bit. "I'm so worried. Someone took the baby after she had been healed, and it wasn't a doctor. We have no idea what happened.." She said quietly.

Bertholdt's eyes widened a little as her tongue went into his mouth, surprising him. Enjoying it quite a bit, he stuck his tongue in her mouth, enjoying the taste and the feel, having shivers go up his spine. He moved his hand over and placed it ontop of hers, smiling a little.

"I doubt you'll make any progress." Yurichi said bluntly. "Her mental fortitude is as strong as concrete. I doubt you'll make a dent in there." He said before sighing a bit. "Use her being an orphan. That'll get to her." He said, knowing what would be a sensitive nerve.
Lizana frowned a bit in worry as she hugged the one person she could probably call a friend. As she voiced her worries she tilts her head a bit to the side, deep in thought of logical legit reasons why he should not be testing. He could be still recovering or afraid to text because of what happend. But still it was very weird he hadn't texted yet. "Tell me what you want me to do." She said sweetly, really wanting to help her

Souji nods in agreement, his thoughts being confirmed even though he did not like that at all. If Yamato felt this.... evil as well then he was afraid their was bound to come more. "We really need to trace them down quikly." He says, not voicing the exact words but knowing Yamato understood. If they did not get them now then who knows what will happen in the future.

Rex sighs a bit as she begind to rub his shoulders, but not from relief, rather from more frustration. She really didn't understand if you weren't extremely blunt to her. "Shiomi-" gently he took her hands off of his shoulders. "-I can not concentrate with you here. I want you to leave the room and let me do my work." He said it gently, praying she would take it the right way.

Eadlyn nods thankfully before kissing his cheek and getting dressed as well. She hated it that their amazing night ended like this. She had actually been planning on giving him a morning treat but she would save that for an other time. When she was ready she walked towards him, seeing the clear stress on his face. She frowns in worry. It was logical to worry after these events but not this much. "Hey, are you alright?..." she asks quietly as she caresses his cheek.

Renald felt sick at Vasilia's words. Someone took Eva's baby. It was his first time hearing this. "Then what are you still doing here? Go home." He says gently but a bit stern as he rubs her upper arms for a bit of comfort. "Be with your family. I can figure this all out together with the other counsilors and Rex. You be with the people who need you."

Riza continoud to kiss him for a long time but after awhile she slowly pulls back, a smile on her face and her cheeks slightly tinted red. She didn't pull away far though, her lips still hovering over his. "Was that enough to take the pain away?" She asks a bit breathlessly, her mind clouded by the taste of him.

Nirri almost couldnt believe what he was saying. She had to take two seconds to realize he was actually saying she could not get information out of a single girl. He thought she was not strong enough. Oh, this deffinantly made her pissed. Extremely so. She might not have broken him but she could manipulate and break every other damn person she wanted! If looks could have killed, the glare she was giving him would have him buried deep under the ground. "You're off the case. Go take your fucking advice and thoughts somewhere else." She almost growled out before turning around and storming out of the room. She was really fuming. How DARE he say those things.
"Just ask him why he hasn't texted or called me yet. Just tell him that I don't blame him for what happened, and I just want to talk to him.." Eva said quietly, the only thing seeming to rise any emotion out of her being her boyfriend, who she loved very very much still. "That's all...and tell me what he says, don't spare me anything.." She said quietly with a sigh.

"I highly doubt we're gonna trace these people." Yamato said before sighing. "In all my years as general, I think I finally can say it. We've found someone a little too smart and a little too young for us to understand what they thinking or what they are doing..." He said, feeling a little defeated. "But I will never give. I will never accept it." He said firmly.

"But will you let me make your stress go away later?" Shiomi asked with her tails wagging and one ear flopped down, determine to get what she wanted from Rex, or more like what she wanted to do to Rex.

"Just stressed..." Takao said quietly before hugging Eadlyn tightly, not wanting to let her go. He closed his eyes a little and breathed out, feeling only comfortable with her. "I'm not letting go till I have to.." Takao said quietly, holding in so much so she wouldn't get worried or so she wouldn't think less of him, which slowly pecked away at him inside.

"You sure Renald?.." Vasilia said quietly before smiling a bit. "You know Renald, I remember a very long time ago...I said that same thing to you, out on the battlefield.." She said with a small smile, remembering the old days.

"What pain?" Bertholdt said jokingly, forgetting it as he was panting a little, having enjoyed their makeout session. "I don't recall having any.." He said before he leaned in and kissed her lips softly before pulling away a little.

Yurichi quickly followed her out the room, almost having to run to catch up to her. "Prove me wrong Nirri. I really hate this person, so if you do it I will seriously be impressed. You know what, let's make a bet." Yurichi said with a shrug. "Since you're so confident in your abilities, you shouldn't mind. If you win, I'll have to massage your feet anytime you ask for a week. BUT, if you lose, you do it to me." He said, finishing his sentence before panting, losing his air.
Lizana nods, knowing this was the least she could do for Eva. If it made Eva feel better even in the slightest then she would do it. "Alright, I'll go talk to him" She says as she stands up. "I'll be back as soon as I can." She says before leaving the house. As she steps outside she squints her eyes against the son. Sh realized this was the first time since Seth leaving that she stepped outside of the house. Taking in a deep breath she makes her way over to the Tren household. Without hesitation she knocks on the door.

Souji did not like the conclusion Yamato said. They needed to find these people, nomatter how new or young they are. Even if they did not understand anything at all, they only needed to trace them down. "We will find them." He says, certain the gods will lead them the way. And if the gods did not then the demons will sniff them out.

Rex sighs a bit, knowing where this was headed to once again. "We'll have a talk later, if I still have enough energy at the end of the day." He says, not planning to do anything with her but needing to talk to her about it or else it might get out of hand.

Eadlyn felt how much this all affected Takao and she knew she needed to stay a bit longer to make him feel better. So she gently wrapped her arms around him and holds him, laying her head on his shoulder as she closes her eyes. For awhile she just let's herself enjoy the embrace and his steady heartbeat but time was ticking away, and so probably her mother's sanity. "We really should go now." She says gently as she kisses his cheek.

Renald smiles slightly and chuckles. Remembering that all too well. But he had just stood taller and stayed next to her side. Something about her wanting to let him go to his family only had made him want him to stay more. "I know. And I stayed. But this time, you really need to go to your family. You all went through alot these days." He says, gently trying to presuade her into going home.

Riza giggles slightly and shakes her head at his words. Though it was very good he was 'forgetting' his pain even if she was very sure he still felt it very well. "Good." She said before kissing him again. "Do you want to rest?" She asks, thinking he perhaps could use some sleep.

Nirri stopped dead in her tracks as she listned to his words. But the look in her eyes when she turned around to look at him weren't gleaming with the joy of a challenge. If possible, they were even more filled with fierce anger than before. "I don't need to prove you a damn thing." She hissed out. "Is this some sort of fucking game to you? To see how far you can push me? Something to pass your pathetic time with?" She said as she walked forward to him, feelable rage rolling off of her in waves as she stops right infront of him, standing so close on a few inches were between them.
Daniel was the one who answered the door, with his mother yelling behind him to take it easy. When he opened the door, you could see his facial hair in full growth, bags under his eyes with his eyes now completely bloodshot as well. "Yes, Lizana?" He said, knowing this was Eva's best friend, or at least only other friend.

"Yes, and then I'll execute them." Yamato said almost with a devilish grin, although for him it looked quite normal. "I'll gather every media outlet across the globe, and hang them at the gallows for their crimes, just to give the world a reminder of the might of our great city." He said with pride.

"I'll give you coffee if you're tired." Shiomi said to Rex before kissing his cheek and scampering off to his room, curling up in a little ball with his pillow, smelling it deeply to get the scent of him deep into her nose.

"Yeah...I know." Takao said before smiling a bit, his pointy hair drooping over his eyes a little before he blew upward to move it away before giving her a kiss again. "I had a good time with you. I'd like to have you over and all to myself again sometime soon." Takao said before getting his comb out and doing his hair like he usually did it before getting out the car, opening the door for her before getting in and starting it, turning off the radio immediately, not in the mood for music.

"Yeah I know.." Vasilia said quietly before sighing. "I can't stay. I can't fight like the old warrior me used to...I'm old, and I have family now. I did back then too, but those girls could handle themselves, they always did...Eva is much sweeter, and kinder than any of us. She's the person in this city who deserved this the least.." She said, looking almost like she was going to cry before she sucked it in. "I'll see you in a couple days, alright?" She said, giving herself little time for break.

"Nooo...I want to be with you." Bertholdt said with a goofy little smile as he brought her closer and gave her a little kiss. "How could I want to sleep with you here? All I want to do is be awake." He said, although he obviously was drained.

"Why do you care since you don't need to prove me anything?" Yurichi said before shrugging. "Obviously, you must not care about me or my opinion, since there's nothing to prove, since obviously you don't care." He said, appearing calm but actually rather pissed off from the look of his eyes. "Go on, go do it. You don't need to listen to me." He said with a bite in his voice.
Lizana was suprised to see Daniel himself open the door. She had expected him to be resting and indeed it looked like he really needed it. He looked worse than Eva when she had gotten home. And that says alot. "Hello Daniel. Could we talk? There are some things I would like to ask. If you feel good enough for that ofcourse."

Souji was not really a big fan of excecuting people in public but for now he would not think about the way they would finish these peoples lives. He was first focused on finding them. "I'll be heading back to the HQ. Contact me if you find anything and I'll contact you likewise." He says before walking off, knowing they would not find anymore hints there.

Rex was glad Shiomi went out of his office. Now he had the time and space to really concentrate on this matter. But now matter how hard he looked at the papers and information and footage, he did not get a step closer to the terrorists. And the more time that passed, the more the newspapers were investigating as well and coming up with their own theories.

Eadlyn softly kissed him back, loving the tenderness he was showing her after their hot and wild activities from the night before. "Very soon." She promised him before following her to the car. When she got in she got a bit nervous, wondering how her mother, but most off all her father, would react when she gets home. She already started saying quik prayers for Takao's safety.

Renald nods, comepletely understanding her point. Even he was feeling the changes, the warrior going to rest, as he was getting older. "I'll see you in a couple of days." He agreed before gently giving her a hug and walking off, continouing his investigation of the terrorist attack.

"And all I want you to do is sleep and get some rest." Riza says half sternly as she kisses his lips in return. "I'll stay right here, and we can spend as much time together later as we want, but now you are wounded and you need your rest." She says as she gently wipes some hair out of his face.

Nirri's eyebrow twitched. She did not know how he did it but every damn thing he said or do managed to get on her nerves. Just like yesterday. "I don't care about you but I do care about the fact that everything you say or do directed towards me is pissing me off. I don't know why you do it. I don't know how you do it. But I want you to knock.it.off." She growled out.
"Yeah, sure. Come on in." Daniel said, being polite and opening the door a bit more for her to come in. He walked over to the couch and sat down, slowly, wincing a bit as he sat down. There was still bruising from what happened, and his body was overall sore. "What is it you want to talk about?" He asked while rubbing his face a little, looking horrible, taking off his glasses and rubbing his eyes a bit.

"Alright. See you later then, Counselor." Yamato said before going back to investigating, checking the scene for all that he could before going to the school, asking all his teachers about whom his associated himself with.

Takao started driving, having a very stressed look in his eyes as he drove her back. Guilt ate at him. Guilt from hiding things from her, and guilt from the dead people now. People he might as well have killed he was so responsible for. He drove up to her house he saw something in the distance. Joseph pointing an AK-47 at the car before motioning for Takao to park.

"Get out." Joseph said, cocking back the gun to fire, ignoring Fayline, who wasn't gonna like him doing this. After Takao got out with his hands up, Joseph motioned downward. "On your knees." Joseph said before waiting for Takao to get on his knees. "Listen, if you had sex with my daughter, you better damn well plan on marrying her. If she gets pregnant, you are taking care of that kid too." He said, looking at him like he was planning on killing him.

"I was already planning on both of those things, sir." Takao said, not wanting to disrespect Joseph. "I respect your wishes and can only say one thing. Thank you for raising such a wonderful intelligent daughter, who I thank my lucky stars every night for." He said, kissing major ass to Eadlyn and him, making Joseph sigh a little before firing the gun, almost shooting Takao in the head and not making Takao scream at all. "Polite and fearless. He is good Eadlyn. He's not French, but he does have the stuff to be your man. He's allowed." Joseph said, sticking his hand out for Takao to get up. Takao took it, and Joseph nodded at him. "Eadlyn, say goodbye, then get inside." He said before looking over at Fayline for approval, respecting her wishes by not smashing or shooting in Takao's kneecaps like he wanted to.

Vasilia sighed a little and walked home, first comforting Iris a little bit, who too was in turmoil over Seth and Eva then going to Eva, brushing her hair with her fingers and telling her stories like she used to when she was a kid till she fell asleep, making Vasilia smile, happy she could still comfort her when she seemed so emotionless and broken, like a porcelain doll.

"Okay...I'll sleep." Bertholdt said, listening to his woman without second question before giving her another kiss and closing his eyes and cuddling her tight even with one arm until he finally fell asleep with a smile on his face.

"I'm not doing anything." Yurichi said with a blank, almost derpish face, looking at her like a deer in headlights, not knowing what the hell he was doing.
Lizana was glad Daniel didn't shut her out though she knew the guy was too polite to do that. She sits down as well. "i want to talk to talk about Eva." she says, being very straightfoward about it. "She is worried about you not answering her calls and texts and she misses you. She really needs you right now and wants you to know that this all wasn't your fault. But most off all she wants to know if you are okay and why you are not texting or calling back." She says as gentle as she could, not knowing how he would take this information.

Souji went to the hospital, both because he wanted to see Fillian and knowing that Mina would be there as well. When he went to the waiting room he saw his wife sitting there. He knew she would not go into Fillian's room alone. She needed someone in there with her. he sat down next to her and wraps one arm around her before kissing her temple. "Hello sweetheart."

When they arrived at her house, Eadlyn's stomach dropped and her whole face turned pale. Oh dear lords. It was worse than she had expected. She quikly got out of the car as well, planning on defending Takao with every breath she had though she did not miss the look of relief on her mother's face as she saw her daughter. She opened her mouth to speak after her father's words but as she listned to Takao she felt her heart warm up. He was exaggerating it a bit but she knew he meant every single thing. Her thoughts were interrupted by a shot, causing her to jump a bit and scream slightly. But, to her huge relief, Takao was fine. She didn't even hear her father's words of approval. As soon as Takao got up, she wrapped her arms around him and held onto him tightly, her breathing a bit heavier and stressed than before.

Fayline smiled softly as she watched her daughter hold onto that man and regonized the feelings they had for eachother immediatly. But when her husband looked at her for approval, she only narrowed her eyes at him, clearly still not liking what he had done. He knew how much she hated violence and weapons. They had seen enough in the war for millions of years to come. he had repected her wishes by not hurting the man but he still brought the gun, pointed it at him and even almost gave their daughter a heart attack by shooting. She did not approve of that.

Riza smiled softly as she saw him fall asleep. Gentle idiot, wanting to stay up longer even though he was clearly exhausted. Gently she nuzzles her nose against his before closing her eyes as well, thinking about the things that had happend in the last hours.

Nirri could not believe his words. He was doing this on purpose. She just knew so. He was pushing her buttons on purpose. So with a growl and a feral look in her eyes she suddenly pounced on him, sending them both to the ground. She was on top of his, one hand around his troath and the other ready to punch him in the face when a booming voice froze her up.

"Explain yourself right now, Nirri!" It was Renald, and he looked beyond furious and Nirri knew why. He had the documents she had given to the trainees in his hand. Quikly Nirri scrambled off of Yurichi, completely forgetting about the rage and him as her head hangs low, afraid to look Renald completely in the eye. "Well?"

"You told me to give them an assignment." Those words only seemed to make Renald more furious so she quikly adds. "I-I-I got a lead! Riza Hannaka, a Yakuza woman. She knows more." This did not seem to calm the rage he was feeling. "I was.... Just trying to help. I know you want to spend time more with Ivanka and the kids and I thought.... I just..." It was like it was someone else speaking. The normal cocky, proud and sly tone she had was replaced by an almost fearfull carefull little girl who know what wrongs she had done. Nervously she rubbed her arm, looking to the ground. "I wanted to...." She truly had only wanted to help him. Help the one person she knew would never betray her and care for her....

"Look at me." Renald ordered her and with hesitation she did, seeing the same rage still burning hot. "You know these documents are highly clasified. You know how much we try to keep this on a low level. I do not care how much you wanted to help. This is NOT the way we do this. And you damn well know it. I warn you, never do anything like this ever again. Am I clear?" He scolded her though he did not yell. And he hated himself for being this harsh on her because he knew he reasons were for his sake. But he needed her to understand that this is not allowed and how badly this could have gone. Nirri quikly nodded before downcasting her eyes again. "Good." Was the only thing he said before turning and walking away.
Daniel looked down a little bit, almost not even wanting to answer before sighing. "...I failed her." Daniel said quietly. "That's what I did, true and simple. I wasn't protecting her, I was cowering before they attacked me too. I didn't even try to defend myself. They broke my jaw, my ribs, my feet...they didn't even knock me out. They...they made me watch what they did to her. They wanted me too, then they left..they left me there to lay there, unable to do anything.." Daniel said, not even crying a bit from the recollection. Instead, he had a thousand yard stare like Eva. Except much worse. His had no soul left. It was as if he had died inside. "I got her home with my body broken yes, but...but that's after the fact. It still happened to her. I still didn't do anything to stop it. I just watched. I just watched as I too was broken.." Daniel said, still with his thousand yard stare. "I can't look at her anymore. I can't talk to her. It just reminds me how much I failed her. And her love for me, it hurts so much. I don't deserve it, and I want it but I should not have it. I don't want her to love me. I don't deserve it after what I let happen. She can get better, and she will. After I'm gone. So that's what I'll do, and from here on, I'll figure out something to do in my life to redeem myself." He said quietly.

"Hey love." Mina said with a smile, kissing Souji on the lips before sighing quietly. "I couldn't bring myself to go in there. I don't wanna cry in front of him. I don't want to make him feel bad." She said, sounding quite depressed. "And I've missed you.." She said quietly, missing him all day at work, unaware of the terrorist attack.

"It's okay, I knew I wasn't going to die." Takao said to Eadlyn, running his fingers through her hair to calm her, not knowing how much of an effect it would really have as he also held her tightly. "I meant it all, of course." He whispered with a smile to her, so quiet that even her parents could not hear.

Joseph pouted a little. "I tried." He said, feeling pretty happy with what he did, considering at first he felt like murdering Takao. He thought that since he went from murder to helping the damn dude up, she should be somewhat happy.

Yurichi growled as he was tackled down, preparing to punch Nirri in the eye before Renald appeared, surprising him more than Nirri tackling him did. He blinked, watching as he scolded Nirri and watching all that bravado and cockiness she had go down the drain and be replaced with shame, making something odd clench inside him. After Renald left, he sighed quietly. "He is right that you shouldn't have done that." He said to Nirri. "But he is wrong in scolding you. You were just helping." He said, patting her back a little bit before growling a little. "You wanna go back to attempting to strangle me?" He asked bluntly, trying to cheer her up the only way he knew how. Letting her mess with him.
Normally people would try to convince te person that it was not their fault, but as Lizana looked at Daniel and heard his words, she knew their would be no convincing this man. He was already gone. "I.... Can understand Daniel." She said quietly before sighing a bit, knowing how Eva was going to react to all of this. "And I can't force you to go talk to her. If you can't handle that then it would be better for yourself not to do it. And even though it probably hurts you to know this, she doesn't blame you.... She wants to hear your voice, even if it would be you saying you can't handle it all and that it would be the last time you speak to her... But if you can't, I understand." She says, showing as much compassion and understanding as she could.

"I know." Souji says with a soft smile as he kisses her in return. He knew he should tell her about what happend but he also knew she couldnt handle that right now. He would tell her after they've visited Fillian since he did not want to have any secrets. Especially not secrets like this. "I've missed you too." Gently he took a hold of her hand. "Shall we go in together?"

Eadlyn closes her eyes and leans more into his hand, feeling herself calm down more every second that passed. She was like her mother when it comes to that. When someone rubbed her head or ran his fingers through her hair it calmed her. Her lips formed a happy smile as her eyes seemed to gleam a bit more. "You better propose to me soon then." She said with a grin just as quietly. It was fast ofcourse but still.... It felt right.

Fayline sighs a bit before looking back at her daughter, the sight of them making a soft smile appear on her face. He was not the man she had ever invisioned for her daughter, with all the tattoos and stuff and the rough look. But now as she looked at them, they were the perfect picture. "Let's go inside." She said as she takes Joseph's hand and pulls him inside so her daughter could say a proper goodbye.

Nirri clenched her fists, feeling her anger rise above the shame she was feeling as he spoke up to her again, expecting full on burns and comments about what she had done. But then he.... Took her side? Yes, that was what he was doing. And he was even trying to cheer her up?.... Her fists unclenched though this all just felt weird and wrong. She stepped backwards, away from his hand touching her back. "What are you doing?..." There was no rage, or annoyance. Just pure wonder what he was doing and why?
"I can't..no..." Daniel said, shaking his head a bit as he curled up in a bit of a ball on the couch, not even looking at Lizana now. "She'll use her words, and try to make me stay. But I can't. It'll break her even more if she see's me. If she see's me go. It's better like this.." Daniel said quietly. "Please leave now. I don't think I can talk anymore." He said with his voice getting a little raspy.

"Yes.." Mina said quietly as she got up and walked in with Souji, holding up a whiteboard, eraser and pen for Fillian. "Hey there. I got something for you, so we can talk." She said, putting the things on his lap. "How are you feeling?" She asked with a smile, gently reaching over and placing her hand on his head.

Takao was shocked a little at first by her words before smiling a little. "Soon." He said, agreeing with her before noticing her parents leave. "I'll see you soon then." He said before giving her a deep kiss for quite some time, before then pulling away. "Hey uhm.." Takao blushed a small bit. "Love you, Eadlyn." He said quietly, still shy about saying that, although he meant it. "I'll see you soon." He said before giving her another light kiss.

"Oh okaaaaaay." Joseph said as he was quickly pulled inside by his wife, quickly clicking the safety on his gun so it wouldn't go off as he went into the front hall with his wife. "Why were you giving me dirty looks?" He asked with a small pout. "I didn't hurt the guy!" He said, implying that it only would have been bad if he had done that.

"I'm trying to cheer you up, dumbass." Yurichi said to Nirri with a small sigh. "I'd rather see you pissed off and ready to strangle me any hour of the day than see you all sad and mopey like this." He admittedly quietly, as if it hurt him to tell her he cared at all.

Akira looked at all the money on the ground since the others had left, save for Seth who was up in the storage room he was sleeping in, and counted all the millions, feeling accomplished. "Sora, wait out here." She said to him, going into the room to get on stuff for their fun. She put on some lingerie that he liked, and attached a collar to her neck, knowing he liked getting rough. "Come in!" She said loudly, waiting for him now.
Lizana knew this was all he was going to say. He had reached his limit and there was no way she was going to push him over it. She nods in understanding before standing up. "Alright Daniel, I'll go now then.... I wish you all the best..." She says before leaving the house. She hated that she was going to have to bring this news to Eva. But it had to be told. She would not keep it a secret. So she made her way home, to Eva's room where she found her only friend waiting for her.

Fillian looked kinda alright. He was sitting upright, a healty colour on his cheeks and he was staring at the tv above his bed. When they walked in he said or did nothing, he only glanced at them before his attention turned back to the tv. But when he saw the whiteboard he clenched his fists. He took the whiteboard and pen from Mina but instead of writing something he placed them down hard on his nightstand, showing them clearly he had no intent of using them.

Souji sighed at his behaviour, already having expected this. "Fillian, I know this is all hard on you but there is not need to take it out on us or to make it even harder on yourself..." Fillian only narrowed her eyes at Souji, even glaring at him before looking back at the tv.

Eadlyn's eyes widened as he started kissing her so deeply, knowing her father would snap his neck if he saw this. But when she noticed her parents were inside she relaxed and kissed him back with full passion. "I see you soon." She said, agreeing on that before pecking his lips again. "And hey, love you too." She says with a light blush.

"You did not hurt him indeed. But you still threatend him with a gun and almost gave our daughter a heart attack by actually shooting at the guy." Fayline says, stating the obvious reason why she was pissed at him. "So for now, you deserved the dirty looks. Being protective is good but this went way too far, Joseph."

Nirri tilts her head a bit to the side. Why was he trying to cheer her up? There is no reason too unless.... He actually cared for her. Even if it was just in the slightest tiniest bit.... No, it just could not be. No one cared for her except Renald and his family and that was it. She had done nothing to make him care. "Why?" She asks, narrowing her eyes at him, obviously believing he had different reasons than simply caring a bit for her.

Sora was grinning as he counted the money. They had done great. And they would do even greater. When his wife left he knew what was waiting for him, making his pants already get tighter. So when she called out for him he quikly jumped up and went into their room. What he saw made the tightness in his pants so damn worse. He grinned widely as he watched her delicious body in that lingerie. "As always, you look stunning." He says as he walks passed er and sits down on the bed. "Now-" He grabbed the chain attached to the collar and pulled at it till she was stradeling him. "-show me how much you worship me."
Eva paced in her room a little, looking at the pile she had made of every thing Daniel had given her, ready to throw it all out if needed. But there wouldn't be a need in her mind. She was expecting a call from him, but it never came. When she saw Lizana, she sighed. She needed to know. "What did he say?" She asked quietly, a little emotion filling her eyes.

Mina got slowly frustrated with Fillian's behavior before finally she pulled his ear. "Listen here!" She said angrily. "You may not be able to talk with words, but I can very much well tell what you're saying. I am still practically your mother, and you will be kind. Especially when I took time out of my day to see you." She said before letting his ear go.

"I know." Takao said with a light blush before waving goodbye and going back in the car before his brain went into full yakuza mode. He drove away quickly and made it back to the HQ, putting on his mask and going to work to figure out what happened.

"He's not dead and she's happy. Why are you even mad?" Joseph said, looking pouty. "I had to make sure he was okay for her." He said, completely justified in his mind.

"You really like trying to force these things out of me." Yurichi said with a grumble. "It's because I care you idiot.." He said to her, looking over at her a bit. "I care too much, actually. It's always been a thing of mine." He said quietly. "But you already know that." he said with a sigh.

"Aren't you the one who worships me?" Akira asked as she got on top of him, taking off both of their pants quickly before pulling out his already hard manhood. "Well aren't you excited?" She said with a smirk before lowering down and taking all his length in her.
Lizana sighed softly as she saw Eva eager to hear from her boyfriend. She sat down, knowing she just needed to tell her straight on what he had told her. "Daniel is very broken. He thinks he doesn't deserve you and is blaiming himself for everything. He is not gonna call or talk to you. He can't handle the guilt...." she said honestly, knowing what reaction she would get.

Fillian groaned in pain as she grabbed his ear, trying to pull away but her grip was too strong. When she lets go he angrily grabs the whiteboard and writes something down. 'Leave. Now.' It said as he shoved it against Souji's chest before laying down and turning his back towards them. His eyes were shimmering with tears from frustration and anger but he did not want them to see.

Fayline folds her arms. "You could have made sure of that in a different way and you know it." She says before walking towards their room, obviously still not pleased. He is going to have to do alot of ass kissing to make this right.

Nirri could hardly believe her ears. He cared for her? She had seen indeed that he was the type of person to care too much for people he shouldn't care about. But no one cared for her, except Renald's weird rare family. Last time someone cared for her.... Her eyes flashed with anger and suspicion but most off all she was just cautious. The past wont repeat itself. She wont let it. "No one cares for me.... so what exactly do you want from me?"

Was he excited? Ofcourse he was. Sora grinned widely as his hot wife slid down on his length, making him shiver. "Hell yeah. C'mon babe-" he pulls at the chain as he crushes his lips against her. "-ride me hard." He mumbled against jer lips
"..Oh." Was all Eva said before taking all of Daniels things and throwing it out the window in a pile before walking down to the garage and pulling out the canister of gas they used for the lawnmower and a lighter before pouring the gas on the possessions and lighting it on fire in her backyard as some tears fell down her face.

"What the hell Eva?!" Iris screamed out from the house as she saw the fire in her yard.

Mina sighed a little before she left, not happy she lost her temper but also sad he's being like this."We just have to bare with it.." She said quietly. "So do you know why there was a commotion in the hospital earlier?" She asked, referring to when they were trying to save people shot in the robbery.

Joseph sighed a little, knowing he was gonna have to kiss much ass. "What do you want me to do?" He said, wanting to at least start on making her less angry at him.

"Shut up. You know I'm not lying. You've been in my head." Yurichi said to Nirri. "You would know if I wanted something with you, so stop. I'm not him." He said, referring to the man who had hurt her.

"I'm sorry, say that louder?" Akira said with a smirk as she only rid him slightly harder and not as hard as she could have, wanting to make him beg instead.
Lizana did not stop Eva from destroying all the stuff. She only watched from the window as she set the stuff on fire. Strangely the fire soothed her a bit. She hoped this would help Eva letgo of this all. But she knew this would need time. Lots of it.

Souji quietly followed Mina out of the room, hating it that he could not do more for Fillian. "We have to indeed...." he says quietly but then he sighs as she asks that question. Now he had to tell her. "There was a bank robbery. Lots of people were hurt..." he says honestly but leaves out the fact it was a terrorist attack.

Fayline thinks about it for a second before saying. "Lock away those guns and weapons. I dont want to see them pointed at anyone ever again." She says a bit sternly, showing how much she hated violence.

Nirri hated to admit that she indeed had not seen any wrong intentions towards her in his head though they could ave changed. But when he suddenly refered to 'him' her whole stomach turned. No one ever spoke about him. And hearing someone refer to him made so many emotions go through her she had no clue what to do with it. Not knowing what to do with these emotions she just choose the one she understood the most, anger. A slap sounded through the hall and her hand was tingeling from the slap she had given him across his cheek. "Don't talk about him."

Sora leaned down and nibbled on her neck as he gripped her ass hard. "Oh baby. Give it to me harder you gorgeous fox goddess. Please harder." He begged her huskily as he bit her neck harder.