tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 5723 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 5723

hơn một năm qua Mirra1007 said…
Fayline smiled softly as he husband managed to pull himself together, glad he realized he just did what he had to though she knew the pain was still there. She wondered how life would have looked like without him... She couldn't even imagine it. There was just no life without him and she was happy with the strong but sweet man he was. At his remark though about their baby eating snails she looks a bit grossed out. "Our baby is deffinantly not craving snails right now."

Nirri's cheeks turned a fierce red in both embaresment and anger. She hated, hated, how easily he could see by just looking into her damn eyes. That was her job. Her thing. Not his to use on her. "Fine smartass. Yes, that's true. I never thought I could have that effect on someone because it has never happend before. But it is not because of the fact I am a virgin. It is simply because clearly for reasons I am not desireable so I don't get people aroused. But it happend to you so you are just strange and an idiot. And now stop fucking looking into my eyes!" She snapped at him, glaring alot.

Souji blushed a bit at Mina's reply before pinching her cheek a tad bit. "Don't be a tease like that." He said with a chuckle before sighing and rubbing the back of his neck a bit. "But I guess I was the flower indeed since there is no way your fierce mother could have been. Though she is as beautifull as one." He complimented his wife.

Kierra hugged him from behind and curiously looked at the papers as well though she quikly regonized it as his research. "Everything going well with the energy supply?" She asks with a soft smile, always having shown interest in his research purely to see him proudly talk about it. She didn't care about the supply, she just loved to see the sparkle in his eyes.

Eadlyn was panting alot, her head leaning on Takao's shoulder as she just stayed there on his lap. Her legs felt too wobbly to move and she took her time coming down from her high. When her breathing calmed down she moaned softly as she runs her hands up his chest and kisses his neck. "That was hot." She mumbles against his neck.

Riza looked closer at the picture and the more she looked at it, the less she believed they were only half siblings. "Are you sure about that? I mean, you two could be gender bends of eachother" She says with a slight smile.
hơn một năm qua IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Oh yes they are." Joseph said with a small smirk. "You will be a son, and you will love snails." He whispered to Fayline's stomach, hoping somehow the child would hear his requests. "If they come out like that, I'll be a happy man." He said with a grin. wanting a son very badly.

Yurichi stepped back, seeing her very angry before he crossed his arms. "If I was an idiot, I would not be able to read you. It's that simple." He said before raising his eyebrow. "Obviously you've been told all of what your saying right now, because if you hadn't, you would see yourself for what you are." He said before moving a bit closer. "I'm not stupid for finding you desirable. The simple fact is...is that you are desirable, and you need to believe it because it's true." He said quietly.

Mina blushed a little as a large smile came to her face. "Aww. Thank you dear." She said with her smile before she giggled a little. "We both are pretty little flowers." She said as she looked back at Mei a little bit. "Is Dequan a flower?" Mei asked with her cheeks puffed up, looking over at him.

"Yesssss ma'am." Hei said while reading, continuing to look over numbers. "The energy is stable, and there have been no abberations within the flow of the dark matter into the conversion tubes that turn it into pure energy." He said, getting his big nerd grin on. "Of course because of your husbands great research, the eggheads in the science facility are keeping us nice and energized." He said with his large grin.

Takao was panting quite a bit himself, rubbing Eadlyn's head as he kept his eyes closed, trying to stabilize his breathing. "It was very hot.." He said quietly while panting, still feeling breathless.

Bertholdt chuckled a bit before shaking his head. "Yes, I mean it. Her dad was half Asian. I'm surprised we look as much a like as we do." He said before grinning a bit. "My mother was a very strong woman though. I imagine that's why." He said with a small chuckle.
"No they are not." Fayline said with a giggle as she rubbed her stomach a little."I am okay with you being a boy but don't you dare come out loving snails. I need someone on my side." She said to the unborn baby inside of her with a smile.

Nirri sighs in frustration as she crosses her arms as well. That guy really did not know when to stop talking. "I already see myself for what I am. You are the only one seeing it wrong. And fine, perhaps you are not an idiot. But you do have some twisted taste. You desire the undesirable. You past must have twisted you mind, that is the only logical explaination." She says as she takes a step back, not liking the fact he got closer to her.

Souji looked rather amused as Mei asked that while Dequan chuckled and shook his head. "I would rather not be discribed as a flower. Thank you." He said while chuckling and petting Mei's hand. "Three flowers in one family is enough and a fourth is surely already on his or her way."

Kierra only understood half of the words he had used but still she smiled and kissed his cheek. "That's my great husband." She said before sitting in a chair and looking through some made tests of the kids, correcting them and marking them.

As Eadlyn heard him still breathing so heavily she couldn't help but grin. Did she got him this out of breath? Teasingly she begins to suck and lick his neck while running a hand down his body. "My my, are you tired already, dear?" She teases him, wanting to see how he would react. "I had expected you to be already ready for another round so this is only slightly dissapointing."

Riza chuckled a bit as well before she realized something. He used the term 'was'. So that meant his mother was dead?... She didn't feel comfortable to ask since it could be a very touchy subject but still... "Where... Are they now?" She asks carefully, it being clear she had some suspisions of his mothers... Situation.
"Don't let your mother win dammit. Join your father." Joseph said, faking Darth Vader's voice at the end before chuckling a bit and giving Fayline a kiss on her cheek. "Do you think Eadlyn is gonna move out soon?" He asked quietly, seeing how much she really has been talking to her boyfriend.

"That same explanation works for you then too." Yurichi retorted, knowing he was right before rubbing his face and sitting on the bed. "I can see your angry. Tell you what, if you want to keep lying to yourself, go ahead and leave. I won't stop you, and I'll never used any of this against you. Or, you can be told the truth, and feel much better about yourself while gaining a...friend, in the process." He said strongly, giving her his ultimatum.

"That other flower besides your father and sister better be the bird." Mina said as she shot a non threatening glare at him, saying 'Don't test me boy' to him with her eyes before grinning. "And no, this child is not going to be a flower." She said, looking down at her tummy a bit.

"Awww. Thank you dear." Hei said before finishing up looking at his reports and beginning to grade as well, get it done quicker as they worked together. "You know, I would be worried about my family bloodline getting passed down, if it wasn't for Chidori and her army. That's why I wouldn't mind it if Ichirou..was...you know.." He said out of the blue while working.

"Don't tempt me Eadlyn...you don't know how ready I am to take your bottom, honestly." Takao said teasingly before he ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her forehead. "I'm nowhere near tired, believe me. I am ready for this to go on all night." He said before giving a small chuckle and giving her a kiss.

"Mother...died a year ago and my sister..well, she'll be back soon enough." Bertholdt said with a small sad smile, depressed that she was gone but happy his sister was coming back, although he didn't know himself when Anna would come back.
Fayline laughed lightly. He always knew what silly things made her laugh. She loved that about him. At his question though she sighed a bit as she runs a hand through his hair and shrugs. "I don't know. She might. But I think she will finish school first before she decides to move out. She is smart enough to know she needs to graduate. Perhaps after that she will..." She did not like the thought of her daughter moving out but she was old and wise enough to start living her one life to the fullest.

Nirri narrowed his eyes at him. That scrawny boy was acting all high and mighty, saying he wanted to tell her the 'truth' as if he knew everything. Well, he did not and she didn't need a friend. She knew the truth already. She walked to the door and puts her hand on the handle but still she didn't leave. Why didn't she just go.... Fuck him. "What is your version of the truth then?" She asked with a snap.

Dequan paled a bit and chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck. His mother was a truly scary woman at times. Well.... Lots of times. It was clear to see why she was a counselor. "Yeah mom."

Kierra had not expected her husband to start talking about that. But in all honesty, she had been thinking about the same thing. There was always a chance their son might swing the other way but he was still their boy, nomatter what. And to know Hei agreed with her without her having to voice her opinion first made her feel happy. "I agree." She said with a soft smile, no more words needed to express her undying love for their son.

That simple sentence got Eadlyn's body all hot and bothered again. Just the though alone got her craving for him. She grinned before kissing him back. "That is good to hear. So tell me, in what way do I have to tempt you in order for you to take me hard in a place you havn't before?" She mumbled against his lips sensually as she ran her hands down his chest and slowly started to grind down on him again.

Riza gently took his hand and rubbed her thumb against the back of it. "I am sorry to hear that..." She said quietly, knowing how much sadness he probably was secretly holding in. That excuse of a smile of his said enough.
"I've decided that I'll break her boyfriend's legs with a bat." Joseph said simply before cracking his knuckles a bit. "I expect better from her though, so it won't need to come to that. I know she'd save herself before marriage and would focus on school before her boyfriend." He said, not knowing that she was failing him in both of those categories right there.

"The truth is this. You are someone who has been hurt by someone they cared about most, who convinced them in the end that you were undesirable, and you died before you ever could be told otherwise, so you just believed it." Yurichi said simply before sighing. "But you don't have to Nirri, it's wrong and deep down in there, you know it." He said to her.

"Good." Mina said with a gentle smile, secretly thinking 'that's right motherfucker' inside of her head, accidentally giving an evil grin as she chuckled a bit. "Mommy your scaring me." Mei said while shivering, making Mina fix that. "Ah uhm...I'm sorry, mommy was just thinking about your daddy when he acts like a flower." She said with a smile.

Hei smiled gently before kissing Kierra's cheek and smiling. "I'm glad you agree." He said before filing away the report back in the desk. He had reports older than Ichirou inside of that desk, which made him just somewhat happy inside because he was usually very messy.

"This may be just enough.." Takao said before grinning a little bit and letting her grind against him. "I don't know if you understand how much you turn me on." He said with a grin as he rubbed her rear a bit. "How much do you want it there though?" He asked quietly with a husky whisper in her ear.

Bertholdt nodded his head a little, looking a bit sad before smiling genuinely, knowing he'd see them both again. "I'm fine...I just miss them sometimes." He said quietly before looking to the side a bit then looking back at her with his blue eyes. "She's in a better place now."
Fayline chuckled at her husband's words as she roles her eyes. The poor boy has no clue what warth is awaiting him even though he has done nothing wrong yet. "I hope she does that too. But.... Let's be realistic. She has your genes... So she might...." She says, knowing she would not even have to finish her sentence since they all knew what a lazy lusty vampire he was.

Nirri was quiet for awhile, still facing the door since she did not want to look at him as she quietly began to talk. "Yes, that's part of the truth. Only a part. Because I want to believe it's wrong but deep down I know it's the truth... I was the daughter of a high land lord many many years ago, before I died ofcourse. Normally I should have been a woman to be wanted but I was not. Men only talked politics with me or didn't even dared to take a look. It was like shaking my hand was already enough for them. And I didn't mind since I already had someone I lo-" She quikly choked back that word, never wanting to use it again. "Someone who did talk to me normally. Who laughed with me, joked with me. But in the end, when there was his ring around my finger, it turned out he had played me for a fool... He used me to get to information and a position he needed. And I would have still given him everything he wanted because I wanted him but he didn't because I wasn't desireable." She turned around to face him, her eyes narrowed at Yurichi but tears shimmering in it. "A wealthy young woman who has met hundreds of men who didn't look at her and a husband who didn't want her. What is your eye opening explaination for that"

Soui raised one eye, feeling a bit scared now as well as they pulled up in the driveway of their house. "Glad to be home." He said as they all walked inside. He sat down on the couch with a sigh, everything that has happend in the hospital now really sinking in.

Kierra smiled softly as the bell rang. Almost done with the day, luckily. They all could use some rest. With a sigh she rubs the back of her neck. "One more class to teach and then finally some free time." She says with a smile before softly kissing her husband. "Oh, if only you could keep our room as tidy as that desk." She said with a pout. He was usually.... a pig.

His words made Eadlyn blush a bit, making her feel good that she had such a huge effect on her boyfriend. She shivered a bit and she got wet again in anticipation "Oh babe, I want you so badly. I crave for you." She said as she leaned in and softly nibbled on his earlobe. "Please, give it to me, boss Takao." She said with a grin, wanting to see if that would actually work.

Riza smiled softly as she caressed his cheek, finding it very admirable that he managed to stay so strong. Gently she gave him a kiss. "She probably is." She agreed. Everything was better than this hell hole everyone called earth.
Joseph raised his finger to her lips and said 'SHH' loudly as he tried to ignore that fact. "Yes, I know that but..I would hope that in that regard, your genes would take over." Joseph said, reluctantly admitting that flaw about him. "I'd rather her have it..in that special area than have her virginity taken though." He admitted before shrugging.

"For those hundreds of men, you intimidated them with your status and beauty. And with your husband, he simply was using you. He had that in his mind, and he had no room in it for attraction." Yurichi said, giving her his thoughts. "That's what I think anyways." He said to her.

"Me too." Mina said, crashing right on top of Souji, snuggling against him a bit and giving him a kiss while Mei said 'Ewwwwwww' and ran upstairs quickly. "You tired?" Mina asked quietly while relaxing.

"I cannot wait for free time." Hei said with a smirk before kissing her. "Hey now...our room is pretty tidy." He said while rubbing the back of his head, chuckling before sighing quietly, knowing she was right. "I'll clean it when we get home." He said with a pout before getting out for class.

"Boss Takao?" Takao asked before biting his lip a little. "So I'm your boss, huh?" He said before grinning a bit. "I better give you a present then for being a good worker, shouldn't I?" Takao said with his grin before he took the rest of her clothes off, leaving her completely naked before he bent her over the table and reached over to grab some lotion. He applied it to his member and the inner area of her rear before splitting her cheeks with his hands and pressing his hardened tip against it. "I'm gonna make you scream my name." He whispered huskily in her ear. "I'm going to make you never want anyone else's member or seed in you. Just mine, forever." He said before slowly sliding his member inbetween her rear, closing his eyes and moaning instantly the moment he slid all the way in, feeling the most heavenly feeling on this planet he had ever felt. "Oh my god.." He said quietly, feeling pleasure that was 100 times better than the other way. "Your ass is so heavenly.." He moaned out, closing his eyes hard as he gripped onto her cheeks and started thrusting, started slow then becoming harder. Much much harder.

"Of course." Bertholdt said with his smile before kissing her back, closing his eyes a little as his tongue roamed her mouth, rubbing against hers. "I couldn't ever get tired of that." He admitted before chuckling a little.
Fayline chuckled a bit as he tried to ignore and deny the truth but at what he said last she looks a bit disgusted. She did really not wanted to think about those things when it involves her daughter. "Let us just change the subject to something else since this is for sure something we both don't want to think about and our daughter is old and wise enough to know what to do."

Nirri sighs a bit as she simply shakes her head. Was he that blind or obvlious? "Serieusly? That's what you think? Out of all the logical explainations you decide to choose my status and 'beauty' intimidated them? All of them?...." She shaked her head again as she chuckled a bit, finding his thoughts so ridiculous it was almost funny.

Dequan simply smiled in affection as he saw his parents so lovingly before heading his way up the stairs as well, knowing they needed some alone time. Souji groaned a bit as she crashed on top of him, her small body still feeling like a force when she dropped herself down on him, but quikly wrapped his arms around her and relaxed. "I am." He said quietly as well as he burries his face in her neck and closes his eyes for a second. He could fall asleep right then and there if his own thoughts hadn't been haunting him.

Kierra kissed back, exactly knowing what that smirk meant but she was going to keep him wait. When he said it was tidy she raises one eyebrow giving him a 'are you serieus?' look though when he quikly caved in she giggled and kissed his nose. "That's a good husband." She said before following him.

Eadlyn knew for sure she was going to use the 'boss' card way more often when she saw how he reacted. Her heart hammered in her chest as he completely undressed her and bended her over. God was she nervous for this. Never had she before really thought about uhm... This way of making love but if he wanted it she was very open for it. She bit her lip as she watched him apply lotion to his member and she braced herself for him but never could she have anticipated what she would feel next. First it was painfull, very painfull, making her groan and gasp out but when she got used to it there was no doubt she was going to scream out his name. If their love making had been heaven then she had no clue where she was now. All she knew was she wanted more. "Oh babe!~ Please give me more~" She moaned out loudly, not really wanting to give in and scream his name yet.

Riza blushed softly and bit her lip a little. "I agree on that." She says quietly before wrapping her arms around his neck to get closer to him as she connected their lips again, her tongue gently and sweetly rubbing his. She just loved this raw gentle feeling they had discovered and were exploring together.
"I agree.." Joseph said before shaking his head quietly in disappointment before thinking of this child. The new one. "If they ever end up like you, and they're mean to me, I'm going to blame you." He said with a small chuckle before rubbing her tummy. "If this child just get's on Bordeaux trait, if they love snails, or the ladies, just as much as me, I'll be a happy man." He said with a small chuckle before kissing her cheek. "Please just give me that." He whispered to her tummy.

"I picked that one because that was the one that's true." Yurichi said before laying on his back and looking over at her. "The only reason your chuckling is because you don't want to believe it, and your trying to let it slide off your back. I bet you just want to think that something is wrong with you, so it's easier to have people wanna stay away from you." He said before yawning a little.

"Me too..." Mina admittedly quietly before crawling up against Souji and laying her head against his chest before she went to sleep, not having the energy as she slept quietly, feeling already drained from the baby even though it was kinda early in the pregnancy.

"I have my moments." Hei said before he started getting ready for class. As soon as everyone was seated, he asked for homework. Those who didn't have it, got the wrath of the squirt gun. In the middle of class as he taught, some kid had fallen asleep on him, making him sigh as he pulled out an airhorn and fired it right next to the kid, jolting him awake before he continued teaching.

"No problem!~" Takao said with a moan, going harder, slapping his balls against her rear hard as he held onto her shoulders, making sure his hands were underneath the wings so they didn't force him to lose a grip. He breathed out heavily, trying to keep himself from being too hard as he felt the familiar pressure build up inside of him, amplifying to great pleasure he felt at the moment, which was in a different realm than heaven.

Bertholdt closed his eyes a little bit as they kissed, keeping her close to him until they finished the kiss, nuzzling the side of her face a bit with his nose. He loved being affectionate to her, because he admired her, and simply because no one else caught his eye. "I think dinner is almost done." He said with a small goofy smile.
Fayline pinched his cheeks as she narrowed her eyes at him with a grin. "Stop trying to sweet talk our child into becoming what you want. You will love him or her anyway and this isn't gonna help. And don't you dare blame me you vamp." She said before gently kissing his lips and caressing his cheeks. "Can you imagine we now have forever together?...." She said quietly while staring into his eyes.

Her chuckling immediatly stopped. Nirri hated the fact that he had a comeback for every little thing she said or did. It was frustrating her. "I am not just thinking something is wrong with me. It is true." She said before sighing and rubbing her temples, really not understanding why he couldn't just see that like every other person on the planet. "So when is the part you were going to make me feel 'better' about myself."

Souji gently stroked his wife's hair as she fell asleep on his chest. She looked adorable like this and he worshipped the ground she walked on. The gods blessed him with her. So why were they doing all these horrible things now... With a sigh his eyes slowly began to droop as well and before he knew it he was in a deep slumber.

Kierra assisted Hei, with the teaching, not with squirting people with the gun ofcourse. And luckily soon the bell rang to free both students and teachers from their duties. When all the kids were gone she stretched her muscles and groans a bit. It had been a long day and she just wanted to go home. "I am not really in the mood to cook so how about we bring some take out food with us?" She suggested, knowing Hei wouldn't want to cook either.

Dequan was waiting outside the school as he promised Remi to go take a walk with her. He had sneaked out of the house quietly as he saw his parents asleep though he had left a note for them so they would know where he was. He was looking around, trying to spot Remi though his mind was thinking about different things.

Eadlyn held on to the table tightly as he went ever harder, multiplying the pleasure she was already feeling. It was a miracle she was still able to stand on her legs though she wasn't sure if she would be holding on for that much longer. A thin layer of sweat began to cover her body as she continously moaned out, being unable to not voice out her pleasure. As he went on it almost became impossible to hold back anymore. "Takao!~" She screamed out his name as she came hard, her walls contricting around him.

Riza smiled softly and giggled a bit as she saw the goofy look on his face. He was so cute at times. Well, almost all the time. "It smells good already." She says, smelling the delicious scents coming from the kitchen making her stomach rumble a bit and her cheeks go red in embarressmeant.
"Oh I will dare." Joseph said while narrowing his eyes a bit before chuckling. "I will love them sure, but if they are anything like you when we first met, they might not love me." He said with a small grin before kissing her back. When she stared into his eyes, he smiled quite a bit before nodding. "That's right...now, our whole little family can be together forever." He said with a small gentle smile before kissing her again.

"No it's not. You're in denial. You've probably been in denial for the past thousand years." Yurichi said before chuckling a little at her comment. "Oh, right. That part. Well, this all was supposed to make you feel better...but..it kinda, sorta maybe failed so...I'm at a loss." He said, raising his hands up in the air before sighing.

"God yes." Hei said in return before taking his car keys off the counter and taking the work to the car, putting it in their before getting in the car and starting it, waiting for Kierra to get in. "Mind if I take a little detour first? I got Chidori coming here to get Ichirou." He said with a small smirk, putting the clunky car in reverse before driving off. While driving, he drove far past the house and the food store before reaching a place with a lot of cars. A car dealership. And on the sidewalk waiting for them, was a brand new bright red car. One Hei had been seeing Kierra eye for a long time. "I got Chidori to do this this morning while bringing the kids with her, and it's in your name. I had a little extra after the surgery and well...your birthday is next week so..." Hei smiled a small bit, waiting for her reaction.

Remi got her things from her locker and put it in her bag before leaving the school, looking around for Dequan. When she found him, she smiled and waved at him before breathing out a little and in, maybe just a little nervous. "Lead the way?" She asked with a small awkward smile.

Takao kept his eyes closed, letting all the sensory of the love he was making with her flood onto his body. When he heard her scream his name, he grinned a little, moaning loudly before he finally released himself inside of her for the first time, shooting all of his sticky warm seed inside of the forbidden fruit he already felt himself wanting more of, moaning her name while he did it before pulling out, seeing a massive gaping hole before he sat down before leaning his head forward, resting it on her rear. "How...did it feel?.." He asked while panting.

Bertholdt chuckled a bit from the kitchen as he heard her tummy grumble before setting to food on the counter, cursing in German about the food burning his thumb before he got plates out and dished them, moving both plates to the living room before setting them on the table. "Be careful. It gave me a boo boo." He said before holding his burnt thumb up.
Fayline gladly kissed him back, glad to never have to let him go. She had always dreamed of getting old with him but never had she imagined she would be able to get this old. "Don't compare my feelings when we first met with how this child will feel about you. He or she will adore and love his strong father. No doubt about that. " She reassured him.

It really failed alot since Nirri wasn't feeling even the slightest bit better. She might be even feeling worse than before. She had never wanted to share, talk or even think about these things and she don't know how he did it but he got the words out. She had been there to help him and he managed to bring her mood down like hell. It was like she was falling back into that never ending spiral of pain she had been in before. But she was not going to let herself. "If that was all I'm going now." She said before turning around and making her way to the door.

Kierra raises one eyebrow. Whenever Hei wanted to make a detour he was always up to no good. Last time he took her to a foot massage center while she got her feet massaged he simply watched. Yes it was as uncomfortable as it sound for everyone except Hei. So she never had excpected to see him drive to the car dealership and even less she had expected to see the car she secretly wanted standing there. She truly was at a loss for words. He got her a car for her birthday? "Hei, that's just.... Way too expensive. I can't...." She said slowly, still in awe of what her husband was giving her but feeling a bit bad for getting such an expensive gift for her birthday. She always looked after their money.

Dequan smiled kindly as he saw Remi though he could not help but blush lightly as he remembered their kiss in the cafeteria. "A-Alright then." He said, feeling a tad bit nervous as well as he started to lead the way to the park. Honestly he wanted to talk but he was at lost for a subject to talk about.

Eadlyn gasped a bit as she for the first time felt something hot being shot inside of her, making her already dark red cheeks darker. Oh boy, that felt strange but in a good way. She was panting alot as she tried to keep standing on her wobbly legs though she did not hold on for long. Carefully she lets herself drop back onto the couch after moving his head gently off of her rear, her behind aching a bit but it felt great. "Takao.... Do you even.... Have to ask?" She said inbetween pants, the answer of how it felt pretty clear.

Riza did not understand the German thing he said but it sounded not good but when he told her he had a 'boo boo' she couldnt help but giggle. "You poor thing." She said a bit mockingly, finding it funny how such a strong german man could use the words 'boo boo'. "Here, I'll help." She said before gently kissing his thumb.
Joseph raised an eyebrow before sighing a bit and nodding, hoping she was right. "Hopefully...although they might just see me as a really lazy vamp." He said with a bit of a chuckle, knowing how lazy he was starting to get. "You never know dear. I mean, you already see me as really lazy." He said before giving her a toothy grin, showing his pointy teeth off.

"One more thing." Yurichi said while standing up, quickly slinking over and blocking the door. "Thanks for helping me out, even though I've brought you back to some unpleasant places you didn't want to go back to." He raised his hand up and poked her forehead. "Maybe in your eyes your undesirable, but in mine, you are. You helped out an angry prideful cold guy like me even after I brought out your pain in front of everyone, and that speaks for the sort of person you are. So thanks. And feel special, because I don't thank people much." He said quietly before moving out of her way.

"Shh." Hei said with a grin as he put his finger against her lips. "We have more than enough money for it. Plus, it's already bought. No payment plan needed, it's yours honey." He said before pulling the keys out of his lab coat and putting them in her open palm before folding her fingers over it. "Happy early birthday." He said with a big smile before kissing her lips.

Remi was pretty quiet too, being quite shy as she followed him. She blushed a little, looking down before looking up. "So...how are you?" She asked quietly, breaking the silence once and for all.

"No..I guess not.." He said with a little pant before running his fingers through her fine black hair, loving the soft texture of it compared to his thick spiky hair. "We need to do that more.." He said while panting before he wrapped his arms around her stomach and layed his head on her's from behind, keeping his eyes closed as his breathing started to stabilize.

"I feel better already." Bertholdt said with a goofy smile after she kissed his thumb before sitting down next to her, picking up his plate and blowing on the food, terrified to try and bite it. "It's too hot." He said as he looked down at it. "Do you like hot food, or cold?" He asked as he looked over at her, personally liking cold.
Fayline grinned and poked his nose. "That's because you are lazy, my love. But when this child is born I am sure you'll be playing as much with him or her just like you did with Eadlyn so he or she won't think you are lazy." She says, remembering how excited Joseph was and how much he played with Eadlyn and took care of her. Except when things got dirty, like diapers. She always had to take care of those.

Nirri looked quite annoyed as he blocked her way out. Couldn't he just let her go. But the irritation slowly subdued as he began to talk. She rubbed her forhead a bit as she let's his words just sink in. For the third time or so today she wondered why she helped him but still she did not have a clear answer for that. What was making her want to help him even after what he did? And what did he see in her that made him voice out his desire towards her.... "I know you don't...." She said quietly before leaving the room and closing the door behind her since she knew, if she stayed longer, more talking would happen and who knows what they would find out about eachother then...

Tears shimmered in Kierra's eyes as she was once again reminded what a sweet thoughtfull husband she had. She kissed him back passionately, showing him how much she loved him and how gratefull she was to have him. Honestly, she could care less about the car. The thing that made her so happy was the fact that he saw through her and just bought it to make her happy. "You are the biggest gift of all." She mumbled against his lips before kissing him again.

Dequan smiled a bit as she managed to break the silence. Something he always had a hard time with. "Good." He lied. "How about you? Anything interesting in class today?" He asked in return.

Eadlyn moaned softly and nodded in agreement. Yes, they really needed to do that alot more. "Agreed" She mumbled quietly as she simply enjoyed being in his embrace as her breathing slowly calmed down. Softly she began to trace the tattoos on his arms with her fingers, finding them a truly beautifull piece of art. Normally she did not like tattoo's on people since they made them look more ugly but somehow Takao managed to pull it off, making him more handsome in a way she hadn't thought tattoo's could do.

Riza smiled and giggled a bit before picking up her plate as wel. It smelled delicious and it looked even better. Softly she blew on the food as well before sticking it into her mouth. It wasn't that hot. Well, it was but she didn't mind. She shrugged. "It's not that hot." She said before swallowing. "And I prefer hot foods." Which was obvious now.
"Oh no dear. They'd see me as lazy. Just not AS lazy." Joseph said with a chuckle, admitting he was a bit lazy. "I do miss the days when I got to play with Eadlyn though.." He said with a small smile. "Teaching her how to her her wings up..and putting on her little shoes and tying them, because her fingers couldn't get a good grip on the laces.." Joseph said before actually tearing up a little bit, laughing a bit as well as he thought about Eadlyn as a kid. "And now she's all grown up.." He said with a little laugh.

Yurichi locked the door behind her before he laid down on his bed, looking up at the ceiling and thinking a little bit about life, and a little about Riza and how he was going to get back at her and Bertholdt before falling asleep, promising himself to keep his promise to kill her.

"Aww honey.." Hei said quietly as he heard her words, feeling his heart beat a bit faster in joy as he kissed her back deeply, showing her how much he loved her too before pulling away, nuzzling his nose against her as he sat back. "Why don't you go take it for a drive honey?" Hei said with a smile before kissing her cheek.

"No. Not at all, but it was alright." Remi said with a smile while walking before she brushed her hair with her hand a bit. That was something she always tended to do while she was nervous to calm herself. "So uhm. Yeaaah....lunch was fun?" She said before awkwardly laughing a bit and looking down. "I'm sorry. I'm awkward and kinda geeky. I'm not the most fun person to walk with..." She admitted a bit before laughing again. This time, the laugh sounding a little bit more sad.

Takao kept his eyes closed until his felt his skin being tickled a bit by her nail, making him open his eyes with a bit of a smile. "Hm?" He said before he saw what she was doing, making him laugh a bit. "You having fun there?" He asked before kissing her a little

"I can tell." Bertholdt said with a bit of a smile before he ate his food quickly, not even wasting a second on eating it before he set his plate on the table, already done although his stomach growled loudly, wanting more, making him awkwardly blush. "Oh no." He said quietly.
Fayline smiled softly, seeing how much those memories affected him. Gently she caresses his cheek before kissing the tip of his nose. "Yes she is. And you did a great job of raising her up. But don't forget, she'll always be her daddy's little girl." She says, knowing how strong of a bond they had together. A bond she would never completely understand. But she didn't mind that. She loved seeing the people she loved the most be so close.

Nirri walked to Renald's office, turning into her kid's form so she could crawl up onto his lap and look at the papers he was working on. "We going home soon?" She asked with a smile, not showing a single emotion or clue of what all had just happend with Yurichi. That was just another secret.

Renald gently pats her head as he nods. "We are. I am done for the day. And I am rather tired." He says as he pops his neck before putting her off of his lap and getting off of the chair. He puts on his coat and gets his stuff before leaving the millitary base with her. Quikly he drove home, really craving for a nap and a hug from his wife. When they got home he went straight to his room while Nirri went off to god knows where again. He walked into their room with a smile. "Honey, I'm home."

Kierra nuzzled her nose back against his as she giggled happily. "I guess I will then." She says with a large smile before leaving atleast twenty little kisses all over his face. "I'll see you at home then" She gave him one final kiss before getting out of the car to her own new car. She got in and everything about it was just perfect, making tears appear back in her eyes. She loved her husband so much. She started the engine, loving the sound, before driving off.

Dequan blushed lightly as he mentioned lunch, his thoughts going straight back to the kiss she had given him. He felt bad that he never really responded to it though. He had been too stunned to do a thing. Though when she apologized he immediatly shook his head. "Who said you aren't fun? You may be awkward and geeky but that's okay. That doesn't mean you aren't fun. You may be shy and a bit quiet sometimes but I like you like this." He said with a smile before blushing fiercely as he realized his words.

Eadlyn blushed softly before smiling a bit shyly and nodding. "I kinda am." She says with a chuckle before looking back at his arm. "I was just thinking about how beautifull these were and how good they look on you." She says quietly with a smile.

Riza was calmly eating her food so she was suprised to see Bertholdt already being done with his plate. Boy, he ate fast. Like really fast. He was done before she could even blink. Though when his stomach rumbled, even after eating all that, she couldnt help but chuckle. "Still hungrey?" She asked before putting some food on her fork and holding it up to his mouth. "Here, we can share mine."
"I know..she'll always be that clumsy little girl in my eyes." Joseph said with a smile before sighing out quietly and rubbing his face a bit. "Which is why if I ever find out they had sex, I'll break his legs. Both of them, with a baseball bat." He said before rubbing his face, having a small idea. 'What if he planted a small camera into her purse, to see if he could hear anything or see something' Joseph thought to himself before smirking.

"Hi Renald!" Ivanka said with a big happy smile, hugging her husband tightly as soon as he came through the door, clearly having missed him. "How was work today?" She asked with a smile as she shut and locked the door behind him, pushing the cats away to make sure they didn't run out.

Hei blinked a few times, surprised by her bombardment of kisses before smiling. "See you at home love." Hei said before he watched her get out of the car. He started his car, waiting for her to drive past before he followed, clicking the garage open when they pulled out before parking right next to her in it, shutting the doors once they both were in. He got out of the car, shutting his door and making a hubcap fly off again before he smiled. "How do you like it?" He asked.

"Awww..." Remi said before blushing a bit more, moving her hair a bit again out of nervousness. She never had been around a boy like this before and it made her feel all weird inside. "You're sweet." She said to him with a smile before moving her hair yet again.

"Well thank you." Takao said before chuckling a little bit, just watching as she traced his tattoo's with her finger, smiling before he placed his hand on her side, rubbing up and down it, ocassionally traveling down to her thigh and gripping it a little. "Are you sore?" He asked while rubbing her thigh.

"Yes.." Bertholdt admittedly quietly before smiling in delight as he saw the food held up to his face, quickly taking it off her fork and eating it happy, glad she had shared. "Won't you be hungry though?" He asked worriedly, not wanting to leave her hungry.
Fayline smiled softly before sighing a bit and shaking her head. Her husband was quite naïve sometimes. But then she noticed his smirk. Oh, she knew that look all to well. That look meant he was up to no good. No good at all. A secret plan he had for sure. She narrowed her eyes and folds her arms. "What are you planning to do?" She asked sternly, wanting an answer.

She almost squeezed all of Renald's breath out of his lungs with her strong short arms but he didn't mind. Instead, after she closed the door, he picked her up in his embrace and twirled them both around a bit as he laughed before putting her down and kissing her deeply, showing her how much he had missed her as well. "Work was.... Suprising." That was probably the only way to explain. "How was your day?"

The longer Kierra drove, the more she fell in love with the car. It was such a gorgeous new car and it was nice that it wasn't falling apart and that the engine wasn't rattling. When she arrived home and got out of the car she hugged her husband tightly with an excited squeel. "I love it!" She says before kissing him deeply. "Thank you. Thank you a million times."A wide grin was on her face as she kissed him again.

Dequan blushed even more as she called him sweet. More people said that, like his mother, father, sister. But never had a girl that wasn't bonded through family say that to him. It made him feel shy. He rubbed the back of his neck a bit. "Well, thank you..."

Eadlyn shook her head, his hand sending a pleasant warmth through her body as she leans more against him. "No. Not yet. It might come though." She says with a light chuckle, not minding the upcoming soreness at all. She actually welcomed it. It would be feelable proof of what an amazing pleasureable things they have done together. "You tired yet?" She challenged with a grin.

Riza simply smiles as she puts more food on her fork and holds it up for him to take again. "I don't have that big of a stomach." She said, lying only a tad bit. She will probably still feel a tad bit hungrey if she shared it all but she would do it for him. Can't keep him hungrey if he so willingly shared his home and bed with her.
"W-What do you mean!?" Joseph said, pretending to be completely dumb. "I'm not planning anything, I'm just thinking." He said before shrugging and trying to hide his smirk, not wanting to give off to her that he had any plan.

Ivanka laughed loudly as she was twirled around, having a large smile on her face from the affection she missed so dearly. As she was sat down, she breathed out a bit before sighing at her day. "Well, the cat's were being moody." She said with a pouty face before smiling. "But it's been fine. How was your day interesting?" She asked with a smile.

Hei yelped a little as he was squeezed so hard, happy she was happy but also dying a little. After kissing her back deeply, he chuckle a bit before hugging her. "You're welcome. Happy early birthday honey." He said before taking her hand and walking inside. What he walked into was so shocking, even he was shocked. All of the kids were sleeping on the floor and Chidori was painting her toenails pink while watching TV, laughing at every other little thing. "Uhm...well...you seem comfortable. It's nice and quiet." Hei said, still shocked.

"I know right? They all still love getting rocked by mommy, no matter how old they are." Chidori said with a small grin as she continued to paint her nails.

"Oh you're welcome." Remi said with a smile as she continued to walk with him, giving the statue of her father a very sad and longing look as she looked over at it. "It sucks having to see these all over town..." She said quietly before looking to the side.

"Pfft, no." Takao said, almost defensively. "If anyone should be tired, it's you. You've taken quite the pounding." He said with a smirk before running his hand along her thigh. "However...I think you could suck the energy out of me, if you know what I mean." He said deviously as he started to suck on her neck, giving her more hickies.

Bertholdt ate off of her fork happily, loving the food she was feeding him. "Thank you." He said before patting his stomach, pretending to be full. "I'm alright now..." He said before resting his head on her shoulder. "You are kinda small." He said before smiling a bit, letting his silvery blonde hair go over his face. "I feel like a giant next to you." He said before grinning a little. "Do you want a dessert?" He asked while looking up at her.
Fayline raises one eyebrow. Did he really think that would work on her? Playing dumb? It may work on others, sometimes it works even on Rex, but not on her. "Honey, I have been by your side for 25 years. Let me tell you this." She wraps her arms around his waist and pull him a bit closer. "I am not buying this. So don't you dare go spy on your daughter." She says, seeing right through him.

Renald loved hearing his lovely little wife laugh like this. "Bad cats." He said towards the cats, as if scolding them like children, before kissing his wife again. "It was interesting indeed. And I have something to tell you." He says as he takes her hand and sits down with her on the side of their bed. Gently he held her hands as his smile widens a bit. "I know that thanks to my job we havn't spending as much time together as we should. And I know you secretly don't like it at all and that you are often bored. So I have decided I will assign a new trainer for the trainees who will do part of the work I am doing now so it will half my work. And that means more time for us to be just us."

Kierra's eyes widened as well as she looked at all the children, fast asleep. It was quiet. What a miracle. "How in the world...." She says, almost not believing her eyes. "I will... Go make dinner then." She says before moving to the kitchen and starts to make dinner for all of them.

Dequan looked at the statue before looking back at Remi. He couldn't imagine how she must have been feeling for all this time. Hearing everyone talk about your father as if they knew everything, as if they had the right to talk, while she was just trying to hold on to the last memories she had of her father... He hesitated a little before gently taking a hold of her hand and rubbing his thumb against the back of her hand. "Just hold on to your memories...." He said quietly.

Eadlyn grinned before moaning softly as he sucked her neck. She did not like hickeys but his lips just felt good. "Quite the pounding indeed." She said before grinning michieviously and getting back onto his lap, straddeling him. "Oh, I know what you mean. But what did I tell you? No hickeys." She says before leaning down to his neck and sliding her fangs into his neck. She moaned again as his amazing sweet blood hits her tastebubs, making her suck a bit harder. When she had enough blood to be statisfied, without taking too much ofcourse, she pulls away from his neck and licks her lips. "You taste so good. Now, let's see if anything more tastes as good as that." Her grin widens as she slides down from his lap to sit on her knees infront of him and spreads his legs to get to him better. Teasingly slow she holds his length with her hand, leaning in to lick his tip before taking a bit of him into her mouth.

Riza blushed a bit as he layed his head on her shoulder before her eyes widened a bit and she blushed even more. He called her small. No one dared to call her small even though she maybe was. But still, no one dared or else they might get a punch or two. The fact that Bertholdt was so comfortable around her to dare to say that actually made her feel.... Good. It was good to know there was someone who wasn't afraid or looked at her and only see the boss's adoptive daughter. Gently she runs her fingers over his cheek. "Don't call me small." Her voice a bit stern though her actions sweet. "And yes, a dessert sounds good."
"Hypothetically, because I'm not planning to...what would happen if I say, was to spy on Eadlyn?" Joseph asked with looking just a tad afraid, knowing his wife always gave the worst consequences when he did something she didn't agree with. Like keeping her magnificent bottom away for weeks at a time.

The cats meowed back at Renald in return, almost as if telling him they understood him. She sat down on the bed with him and grabbed his hands, first confused a little before she jumped up at the news with a giant smile on her face, apparently very happy. "This is great!" She said before grabbing onto his hands a little tighter before giving his face a million little kisses.

"What are you making?" Chidori asked while stretching her neck to look over at Kierra since she couldn't get up at the current moment due to her nails drying.

"I try my best...but everyone gives me their own stories of him, and it tugs on me like a game of tug of war, because so many people try to make him seem like someone who killed a lot of people...but the only thing I remember is him just being my dad..." Remi said quietly as she teared up, looking down at the ground as she rubbed his hand back.

As she bit him, Takao chuckled a bit finding it tickling before she went down to his member, making him smirk a bit. "Please don't bite." He said before she took him into her mouth. He closed his eyes as he felt her lips wrap around it, feeling very great pleasure as well. He put his hand on top of her head without even thinking, rubbing it. "How does it taste?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay. Little then. You're little." Bertholdt said, finding another synonym for small before grinning a bit. "I'll get you something good then." He said before kissing her cheek and getting up, finding some ice cream in the freezer before bringing it out. It was almost supersized. He stabbed a spoon in the top and brought it out and set it on the table before smiling. "Here you go." He said before sitting down.
Fayline knew their was no hypothetically. He was just trying to find out the consequences and if they would be worth it. She folds her arms as she pretends to think hard. "Hmmm, if you were to spy on Eadlyn, hypothetically ofcourse, I would get so angrey for not just letting our daughter be an adult that you might not get your favourite action in like.... A year maybe? A year isn't that long for a vampire." Now he would back off for sure.

Renald's heart swelled with love as she kissed his face so many times and he knew he had made the right decision to go work less. Suddenly he wrapps his arms around her waist and pulled her down onto the bed, her on top of him, before kissing her deeply. "Great indeed." He mumbled against her lips before resuming kissing her.

"Just rice porridge." Kierra said back, knowing that Japanese foods were the most loved in this family and this was rather easy to make for so many people.

When Dequan noticed the tears in her eyes he stopped walking, softly pulling her to a stop. Gently he wrapped one arm around her waist and pulled her against him while his other hand kindly layed her head on his shoulder before rubbing her head to soothe her. "He's your dad. Remember him in whatever way you want. Let others talk, let them believe and say what they want. Ignore them. Their storied don't matter. What matters is that you know the truth...."

Eadlyn coudln't help but grin a bit as he said not to bite. As if she would ever bite him there.... Maybe. She closed her eyes as she savored the salty taste of him. It was strange how much she liked it. "This proofs you taste good everywhere." She said as she pulled away from his member to grin up at him before taking him back into her mouth, deeper this time as she begins to suck and move up and down on him.

Riza narrowed his eyes at him and was about to say something but when he kissed her cheek it just made everything.... okay again. It was strange how strong of an effect he had on her. When he got back with that huge ice cream bowl her eyes widened. "You really think we can finish that?" She asked in disbelief. She wouldn't get even through a quarter of it!
"I would actually move back to my castle for a year if you did that." Joseph said before chuckling a little. "Just kidding....maybe. Maybe not, you know since time doesn't mean much since we're immortal creatures of the night and all." He said before crossing his arms, almost just a little pouty since she actually threatened to do that to him.

"Yes it is." Ivanka said, making her accent a little sexy for him before started to romantically kiss him, unbuttoning his white shirt that he always wore for work before giving him a smirk. "You still have energy for fun?" She asked with her smirk and a raised eyebrow, her blue eyes looking seductively into his.

"Sounds great honey!" Hei whisper yelled to Kierra, interrupting Chidori and making her pout before going up the stairs and knocking on Ichirou's door before coming in. "How are you feeling son?" He asked with a smile, sitting down at the foot of his bed.

"I know...I shouldn't let what they say affect me.." Remi said quietly before looking down a bit. "But I'm a dumb little cherry blossom, and I always do and I get really mad at myself for it." She said before sighing, sniffing in and sucking her tears up before taking his hand. "Let's sit." She said before squeezing him a little harder in their embrace and taking his land, leading him to a bench and sitting down.

Takao's eyebrow twitched as he saw her grin before she look him back into her mouth, pleasuring him with her mouth like a pro. "God you're great at this." He moaned as he put his hand on the back of her head, making him go a little deeper down her throat.

"Yes ma'am. I am very fact secretly." Bertholdt said before giving a goofy grin to her and getting some ice cream on the spoon before holding it up to her. "Hereeee comes the Bertholdt trainnnnn. Berrrt berrrrrt." He said playfully in a child like manner before placing the spoon in her mouth gently, chuckling a bit. He liked being a cute with her.
Fayline did not believe a word of it. As if he could ever move away for a whole year. She wraps her arms around his waist. "No, you would never move away. You love me too much for that. And besides, we were speaking hypotetically so as long as you don't spy on our daughter nothing will happen." She sayd with a smile before kissing his pout away though her secret message was clear. If he did spy on her something will happen.

Renald eagerly kissed her back, his hands on her hips and he felt himself starting to get aroused as he felt her cute little hands start to undress him. He grinned back at her. Gods, she could be so seductive if she wanted too. "Energy for fun?" He asks as he raises one eyebrow before suddenly fipping them over, which was easy since she was so light, so he was on top. "Always." He says huskily before he begins to kiss and suck on her neck as his hand massaged her chest through her shirt.

Ichirou was laying face down on his bed, his head buried in the pillow and his phone in his hand. He was at such a lost. He had no clue what to do. Call or don't call. He couldn't ignore Gilford forever. That would hurt him and he didn't want to do that. But he just didn't know what to say if he were to call him.... He groaned into his pillow as a response to his father's question.

Dequan sat down next to her, wrapping one arm around her to keep her in his embrace and make her lean against him. He told himsef it was just to soothe her but he really liked this closeness actually.... "No, you are not dumb, Remi. It is logical those things affect you since you care about him so much." He says gently as he squeezes her hand a bit.

His hand on the back of her head and his moans encouraged Eadlyn to take him even deeper into her throat and move a bit faster. The places she couldn't quite reach yet she pleasure with her head. She moaned as well, loving this more than she probably should have. But she loved giving pleasure to this man.

Riza raises one eyebrow, not really believing they would be able to finish it all. But then she bursted out in giggles as he feeded her a bit of ice cream like that. No one ever talked like that to her or did things like this. Everyne talked to her in a repectable buisiness like way. But he did not. And she needed someone like that in her life. The light to her darkness. Her ying to her yang. She swallowed the ice cream before taking the spoon away from him. "Your turn." She says as she puts ice cream on it. "Say aaaaah." She say as she moved the spoon closer, blushing a bit at her own silly childishnes.

Felicia got home from work, feeling rather tired out. So many things she had to do since both Souji and Mina needed to be in the hospital. They actually wanted to take work home but she reassured them she could handle it. They needed rest and time even though she needed it as well. She sighs as she walks up the stairs towards her office, still having papers to go through. But who she found in her office made her eyes widen a bit. It wasn't unusual for Kane to be waiting for her in her office. But after what had happend 2 days ago it was. And that was her fault. "Is there anything you need?" She asked, regretting it immediatly as she saw the hurt flash through his eyes.

The question was so distant and cold that it made Kane's heart clench with coldness. The thing he was going to do making it even worse. He walked towards her before handing her the papers in his hand. "I want you to look through these...." He said quietly, hating himself for doing this but knowing it needed to be done for the both of them.

It felt like all her blood just froze as Felicia stared at the papers. These were..... Divorce papers. She looked up at Kane, the question clear in her eyes, wanting an explaination. "Why.... Kane I... I'm sorry for these few days. I really am but i truly lo-"

"Don't say those words." He interrupted her, not wanting to hear her say those words while only meaning them half. Before she could start to beg her said. "I love you too.... But I am tired, Fecilia. Tired of never being enough. Never being him. You can't let him go and I don't blame you for it but...." A shaky sigh escapes his lips. "It hurts. It had hurted for so long. Everytime you looked at me and hoped to see him it just... Broke me. And i can't go on like this anymore. It's not good, for the both of us. So if you love me or even care about me in the slightest... You have those signed by the end of the week." And that was everything he said before he left the room so she couldn't see the tears starting to run down his cheeks.

Fecilia was frozen on the spot as what just happend began to sink in. She collapsed onto her knees as she began to cry, her heart aching so much. She had hurted him so badly. So many times. She had so much regrets but nothing could make this right. Again she was going to lose someone she loved and again it would be her fault.
"Riiiight. And you love me too much of course to keep that away from me for a year." Joseph said, giving her the 'I will punish you if you punish me' look before smiling a little at what she said. "Right, hypothetically of course. I would never do that, you know me." He said with a grin, knowing that was a flat lie.

"Mmm. I know you are. My big husband." Ivanka said with a small wink before she yelped as she got flipped before starting to moan a little as he rubbed her breast and kissed her neck, always loving it when he gave her pleasure. She ran her cold bare hands all over his chest, feeling it as she closed her eyes a little.

"Same." Hei said before groaning back a little and laying on the bed, stretching out before he lightly rubbed Ichirou's back with his actual hand this time. "There there son. You'll be okay." He said, trying to cheer him up.

Remi squeezed his hand a little before turning her head and looking into Dequan's eyes a little with her's before blushing a bit. "You're really sweet Dequan." She said as her blush got darker before she tried hide her face by looking down. "Really you are. Nobody has been this kind to me before.." She said quietly before giggling a little. "Not to mention the fact that you're always the one who catches me when I fall down." She said with a smile.

Takao bit his lip, keeping his eyes shut tight as he kept moaning, trying to hold his seed in as not to waste it. So, he kept holding on, waiting for it to be just the perfect moment before he moaned loudly, releasing into her mouth finally, shooting the hot and salty seed down her throat as Takao still continued to moan.

"Aaaaah." Bertholdt said before the spoon went into his mouth, enjoying it and blushing a little as he realized how silly they were before blushing a little. "Now you say aaaah." He said, taking the spoon and getting ice cream on it again, smiling at her, really having fun and enjoying just having someone to talk to, something he never had.

Shiomi quietly crept through the halls, standing on her tippy toe's before entering Rex's office, smiling. "Reeeeeex." She said, almost singing his name as she said it. "Did you miss me?" She asked before sitting down in a spinny chair in his office, spinning it a little and getting a bit dizzy after a bit. When she got up, her tails were all twitchy while one ear was up and the other was down. She stumbled a little, but managed to get to the chair she had next to him from last night, sitting down and getting undizzy.
last edited hơn một năm qua
Fayline softly caresses Joseph's cheek as she smiled sweetly up at him. "I know you wouldn't. And I know you wouldn't ever lie to me since you know how sad that would make me." She says before kissing him again, thinking this would make sure he wouldn't go spy on their daughter.

Renald shivered as her hands touched him, her coldness the complete opposite to his heat. Perhaps that is why they matched so well. They completed eachother. He lifts up her shirt and slowly trails kisses from her lower belly up towards her chest. He moved her bra a bit up so he could suck and lick one of her breasts while his hand pleasured the other.

Ichirou mumbled something into the pillow. Realizing his father could not hear his words like this he lifts up his head and sighs. "I know it'll be okay later but i just don't know what to do now" He says, lost at what to do. He sighs again before letting his head drop back into the pillow.

Dequan blushed fiercely as she looked at him with those gorgeous sparkling eyes who were still shimmering a bit from the tears. She was giving him compliments he had no idea how to react on so he smiled softly and said. "I'll catch you anytime..." If he had had his mother's courage he might've kissed her right then but he didn't have that courage so he didn't.

Eadlyn knew it was coming since his moans got louder and more frequent but still her eyes widened in suprise as his hot seeds shot down her troath and the only thing she could do was swallow. The fact that he mouth had made him come did give her ego a boost. She grinned as she took him from her mouth and licked her lips as she moved up to stradle him again. "Did that statisfy my boss?" She asked secutively.

"Aaaah." Riza said as he puts more ice cream into her mouth. The taste was very good but their playfullness together was what really made her happy. "You know, I havn't felt this... Relaxed in weeks." She says before leaning in and softly kissing his lips before putting her tongue into his mouth, the sweetness of the ice still lingering on both their lips.

Rex had been calculating in his mind how big the chance was he would die of overworking before his next birthday when Shiomi walked in, cheerfull as usual. "Honestly, I have too buzy to even think about anything else." He says with a sigh before he smiled softly at her sillyness. He chuckled a bit as she sat down next to him. "How was school?" He asked.
Joseph sighed a little and smiled sweetly at her. "I know, which is why I'd never lie to you." He said before kissing her cheek a little bit. "I hope this one isn't off running around with their girlfriend or boyfriend when they are older." He said, poking her tummy before grinning a little. "You better not." He said to her tummy.

Ivanka let out soft moans with all of his actions, enjoying them all so much, just basking in the feeling of him pleasuring her. As he licked her breast, she shivered and moaned, squeezing her hands in a ball a bit before continuing to rub his chest.

"I could always eat Gilford. They'd never have to find the body." Hei said with a completely straight face and an utterly dead serious tone before breaking out chuckling. "I'm just kidding son. Listen, me and your mother don't mind if you...would date a guy. So, if that's what you come to in your decision just know that me and her will support you completely." He said with a smile.

Remi blushed a little before smiling softly. "And I'll thank you everytime for that.." She said before using the courage from her father and putting her lips against his, intertwining their fingers as well as she lightly closed her eyes.

"Yes it did.." Takao said with a quiet pant as he looked up at her, having never felt pleasure this good in his entire life from anything or anyone. "Did you like it?" He asked, running his hands up her and rubbing her breasts a little.

"Me either." Bertholdt said quietly before leaning in as well, enjoying the sweet taste of her mouth and the feel of her soft lips as he brought his hands over to her hair and ran his fingers through it, enjoying the nice silky feel of it as well, really just adoring everything about her.

"It was good. Boring but good." Shiomi said as her tails wagged a little bit, wondering when they were going to do the do. "Sooo, what will you be doing the rest of the night?" She asked with her tails wagging a bit as she nudge her head against his arm.
Fayline chuckles a bit and shrugs. "We won't know that till he or she is older." She says, not really worried about that already. The child hasn't even grown to a normal human being and already Joseph was giving this little one orders not to run away. She believed it was just a cooping thing since Eadlyn was already so grown up and almost leaving the nest.

Renald loved hearing her moan. He loved those sounds more than his own pleasure. Gently he took off her shirt and bra completely before removing her pants and panties as well. He looked at her with admiration and love in his eyes before kissing her deeply, his hands slowly roaming her body. He was always gentle in the beginning. Though then he gave her a grin before he began kissing his way down her body. He spread her legs and again grinned before he began to pleasure her with his mouth, using his tongue on her to the fullest.

ichirou's eyes widened and he paled as he looks up a his dad. W-Was he serieus?! He looked serieus! But then he sighed in pure relief as he realized his father was joking. Geez, way to give him a heart attack. But then he blushed at what his father said next, making him feel a bit uncomfortable. It was good to know they wouldn't mind but he wasn't even sure if he wouldn't mind it himself.... "Thanks dad...."

Dequan's breathing stopped as she once again dared to kiss his lips. Last time he didn't respond because of the shock but this time.... As gentle as always he puts a hand on the back of her neck and closes his eyes as he leans in a bit more and returns her kiss. But he didn't stop at one kiss. He continoud to kiss those sweet soft lips over and over again, completely under what felt like a spell as he just couldn't pull away from her.

Eadlyn softly bit her lip as she leans her chest more into his hand and nods. "Oh, I thoroughly enjoyed that. Especially the sounds you were making." She says with a grin as she leans her head against his shoulder, loving their closeness and the heath he was giving off.

Riza blushed more as she felt his hand go through her hair. A sigh escaping her lips as she tangles her tongue with his. After awhile she needed to pull awhile because her lungs needed oxygyn but the sweet taste of his lips still lingered on hers. "Should we... Watch a movie while we finish that bucket?" She asks quietly, not daring to think what other things they could do.

Rex smiles a tad. Students always called school boring for some reason while he would've loved to had the chance to go there. At her question he simply hold up one of the papers he had been reading through. "Just like every night." He says, his work as president never ending.
"Ehh. I'll make sure to spot it at birth. All Bordeaux's tend to have a certain look in their eye, even as babies, and I will be able to spot it." Joseph said, confident in his abilities. "So how are your wings working out?" He asked, changing the subject a little.

Ivanka enjoying kissing him back, keeping her eyes closed before she opened them again, wondering what he was doing when he went away from her lips before squeaking a little as she felt her legs get opened before he started using his tongue, making her shiver and moan loudly in pleasure.

"No problem son." Hei said before patting his back again. "So did you see what your aunt did?" He asked, wondering if Ichirou even noticed the silence.

Remi blushed a little more as she felt his hand on the back of her neck, but continued kissing, enjoying it, feeling a little spell of her own cast upon her by his soft lips as well as she kept her eyes shut, truly enjoying it up until she realized she needed to breath again. She slowly pulled away, smiling before she rubbed her nose against his a bit.

Takao blushed a tiny bit, not realizing he had been making that much noise before he cuddled up against her and sighed quietly a bit before closing his eyes, resting his head against hers. "I think you really may have sucked the energy out of me." He said with a bit of a chuckle.

Bertholdt pouted just a tiny bit in a child like manner after they pulled away before smiling a bit. "Yeah, I got Netflix." He said, grabbing his remote and getting to his app on the television before handing her the remote. "Here, I have horrible tastes in movies. You pick one." He said. In the recently watched tab, all it showed was just a bunch of very old looking German films.

"Is that alllll?" Shiomi asked, nudging her head against his arm, hinting she wanted to do a little more than just that.
Fayline chuckles a bit and roles her eyes at her husband's claim before shrugging at his question while spreading her wings a bit. "They feel like a real part of my body now. Though I can't always controle them that well" She says, thinking about a vase she had almost knocked over again.

Renald grabbed her hips and pulled her even closer as he began to move his tongue faster, trying to give her as much pleasure as possible. But her moans were unresistable to him, making him want her so damn badly that his member throbbed painfully in his pants. When he couldn't wait any longer her pulss of his own pants and underwear before pinning her down by her wrists and slowly sliding himself inside of her. He bit his lip and groaned a bit in pleasure as he slowly began to move.

Ichirou smiled a bit, glad to be changing the subject before chuckling. "ofcourse I noticed. How can I not notice the calm before the storm?" He says, predicting the children might explode into their loud ways any minute from now. Especially since it was almost dinner time.

Dequan laughed lightly as she rubbed her nose against his, almost not believing what they have just done. A blush of his own covering his cheeks. "Wow...." Was the only word he could breath out as he stared into those mesmorizing eyes of hers as he still tasted the sweet taste of her lips on his. They were so soft.

Eadlyn giggled at his words as she nuzzled her nose against his neck. "So you admit you are tired?" She challenged him with a grin though she felt rather worn out herself. This is more physical excersize than what she had done in weeks. Not that she minded ofcourse. She loved this type of excersizing.

Riza rook the remote as she curiously looked at the movies he had recently watched. She raises one eyebrow as she smiled a bit. "What's with you and German movies?" She asked curiously.

Rex raises his eyebrow. He understood she was hinting towards something but what he was not sure off. Had he forgotten something? Was it her birthday? No, that was not it. He truly didn't have a clue. "Uhm.... Yes, that is all actually."
"Well, I wouldn't expect you to but you got used to them pretty quickly." Joseph said, smirking a bit as he reached over and tapped his wing against hers. "Have you tried flying yet?" He asked out of curiosity.

As Renald got inside of her, she closed her eyes hard and squeaked again, not having expected it to be so sudden as he started. Because of how big he was, it hurt, like always, but the pleasure blocked out the pain, because that pleasure was oh so worth it, and she proved that with her loud moaning.

"Don't underestimate the power of your auntie. She can make those kids stand at attention like soldiers..." Hei said with a small shiver, not understanding how in the world Chidori was able to do it besides the fact that she was just very strong.

"I agree..." Remi said quietly, blushing a little as she looked back his yellow eyes as well, finding them beautiful and mesmerizing as well even though they look like the same eyes she saw everyday when she looked in the mirror. "You have nice lips." She commented before blushing a bit more.

"You know what, yes." Takao said quietly before nuzzling his nose against her neck, grinning a little. "But you are too. I know it." He said before he nibbled on her neck a little.

"Oh well..." Bertholdt looked to the side a little before smiling. "It reminds me of home so..I watch them." He said, blushing just a tiny bit from embarrassment. "I miss Germany a lot as much as I hate to admit it.." He said quietly with a sigh.

"Oh..." Shiomi said quietly, sounding a tad disappointing as she pouted, laid her head down on his desk and folded her ears, not saying a thing. "Okay..." She said, her tails wagging slowly and sad.
Fayline raises one eyebrow as if asking if he was serieus before saying. "I have tried not to knock people or things over." She says, a clear no to flying. She was already anxious enough of not knocking things over so no way in hell would she try flying on her own. Perhaps she wouldn't ever try at all. She was good on the ground.

Renald knew that it always hurted her in the beginning size their body sizes were so different. That's why he always started out slow, like now, before he went faster and harder. He leaned down and passionately kiss her, both because he wanted to taste those lips and to silence her loud moans a bit knowing they would get even louder rather soon.

Ichirou chuckles a bit, knowing that was true. If auntie really wanted to she could easily lead an army without breaking an sweat. "I know. And that is a good thing or else those little soldiers would have destroyed the house already." He says jokingly.

Dequan blushed even more as she stared and said those words and he nervously rubs his neck. "I-I don't think I have ever gotten a compliment like that." He says with a light chuckle. Ofcourse he had never gotten that compliment. This has been the first true time he had ever kissed anyone. "Yours are too." he says as a weak attempt to compliment her back.

Eadlyn chuckles a bit. She could deny it but honestly she was feeling tired as well. How could she not be tired after all they've done. "I admit. I'm tired." She says as she closes her eyes and just enjoys his embrace and his lips on her neck, letting out a quiet moan.

Riza smiled sweetly at him. "I can understand." She says, never having felt that homesick feeling or such before but she could understand why people felt it. So to make Bertholdt even the slightest happy, and to see a part of what he misses so much, she puts on a random German movie from his list.

Rex knew there was something she was expecting from him but what he didn't have a clue. He sighs a bit before saying. "I know there is something wrong or there's something you want. Just tell me. I am not that good at guessing."
"Oh, well, maybe one day I could teach you to use your wings for what they were meant for. You remember when I taught Eadlyn, right? Of course you do.." Joseph said with a small chuckle. "You're the one that always would catch her when she fell." He said with a small smile, enjoying the memory they had both shared before giving her a light kiss on the lips.

Ivanka reached around hand put her hands on his back, gripping it as he thrust into her romantically, moaning against his lips each time he went in and out of her. "I love you so much." She mumbled against his lips while moaning before she gripped a little harder, accidentally poking his back with her nails.

"The would have destroyed our entire artificial little city-state.." Hei said, exaggerating a bit before sighing a bit. "Son, i've been thinking lately. Did I ever tell you where me and your mother first lived together, right after me and her met? When we were just friends?" He asked, not remembering if he told him about the dumpster.

"You're so cute like that.." Remi admitted with a blush as she looked at Dequan blush, blushing a bit more herself before putting her head on his shoulder before closing her eyes a little, letting the sun hit her face but not her eyes, letting a nice warmth over her body. "You know..when you blush, because your skin is so light, it's really noticeable and it's k-kinda adorable." She admitted out loud with her eyes closed.

"So should we move to my-I mean, our bed, so we can rest then?" Takao asked, pulling away for just a second before he started sucking on her neck again, enjoying the sounds of her moans.

"Aww. That's really sweet of you." Bertholdt said with a smile as he saw her turn on one of his movies. To be nice, he took the remote from her and put English subtitles up so she could read as the movie went on. As he watched, he gradually appeared more energized and even happier than he already was, laughing so hard he looked like he was going to cry at certain scenes.

"Rex I want you to take my virginity that's what's wrong." Shiomi said with a bit of a grumble. "My friend, who's name I'm not going to name, is teasing me really hard about it and she says I couldn't get it taken away even if I tried." She said with a pout, her ears drooping down low.
Fayline lightly kissed him back. Ofcourse she remembered those times. Those were the times she was always afraid for her angel's life when she saw her fly so high. Joseph did start the training with her flying very low ofcourse but still her heart always beated in her chest rapidly whenever she tried to fly higher. "You better catch me as well if I fall." She mumbles against his lips with a chuckle.

"I love you too." Renald mumbled back against her lips before tangling his tongue with hers. The nails in his back sended a shiver down his spine, urging him to move slightly faster. His own moans became louder as well as he gripped her hips with his hands.

Ichirou chuckles, knowing his father was exaggerating but he personally thinks those little monsters could destroy Cantenseel if they tried. At his father's question he shakes his head. His parents never really talked much about their past. Mostly he learned of their past in his history books. So he was rather curious what his father was willing to share now

Dequan gently wraps one arm around her waist as she leaned her head on his shoulder. He admired her gorgeous face secretly as she held her eyes closed but at her words he blushed even more. Yes, he knew that whenever he blushed it was very noticeable but personally he didn't like it. But the fact she thought it was adorable made him immediatly hate his blush less. "O-Oh.... Well... Thank you."

Eadlyn really like the sounds of him saying 'our bed'. It made her feel like a full true part of his life. "I would love that." She says before leaning her head up and kissing his lips. "Carry me there." She says with a slight grin as she wraps her arms around his neck, too lazy to walk at the moment.

Most of the movie's humor Riza didn't understand. Real German humor she thinks. But the way Bertholdt was laughing made the whole movie worth it. Honestly she was paying more attention to him and the way his eyes lit up than that she was paying attention to the movie.

Rex really needed a few second to process what she was saying. She wanted him to take away her virginity. Oh.... Oh... His eyes widened a bit as a blush covered his cheeks but quikly he snapped out of his suprise before clearing his throat. "W-Well...." Dear lords, how was he going to talk himself out of this. "We are only a few days into our relation so it wouldn't be right to.... do that already."
"I wouldn't dare let you even think about hitting the ground baby I'd be there so fast." Joseph said against her lips before running his hand through her hair, making the kiss a little deeper before he finally pulled away and rubbed his eyes, yawning. "Jesus time passes by." He said before leaning back in the chair.

Ivanka gripped even tighter as he started going harder, her moaning becoming very loud, to the point of where it could probably travel through walls as her fingernails started sinking in deeper. "Oh my god, daddy~" She said, moaning even more as her eyes started to roll back into her head from the pleasure, finally hitting an orgasm.

"Me and your mother met in a street fight, while I was trying to eat people. And then, by chance, we encountered each-other in an alley way. I made her freak out a bit, I felt bad, so I brought her back to my shelter. It was a dumpster son. Me and your mother lived in a dumpster for over two weeks until war came across Cantenseel. I couldn't eat regular food, so she had to bare with me eating people...and..well, son, what I'm trying to say is back then, I thought that was going to be what I was stuck with in life. A dumpster and a beautiful woman in it. And then it changed, so if our situation could have gotten better from that, I know yours can too buddy." He said with a smile. "Do you wanna hear more?" He asked quietly.

"You're welcome." Remi said quietly, keeping her eyes shut as she just relaxed on him, enjoying just the feel of them touching together. When she opened her eyes, she noticed him looking at her, making her blush a little but not really out of embarrassment before kissing his cheek. "Your face was something nice to open my eyes to, i-if you don't mind me saying." She said with a smile and blush.

"Alright babe." Takao said before lifting her up and then walking her to his bedroom, setting her on his large bed before he shut the door to his room and got on the bed next to her, bringing their naked bodies into a cuddle. "You look so good." He commented as he rubbed his hand all on her breasts.

Bertholdt continued watching, looking so happy before a romantic scene popped up, with slow music and everything, making him blush a bit and look over at Riza as he saw them kiss before leaning in and kissing her as well. "Watching you afar from a year was so worth it now that I know what people can do when dating." He admitted quietly.

"But Eadlyn did it after a few days and dammit, I have been waiting my entire life." Shiomi said with a small growl as her tails started to wrap around him. "It would be perfectly fine. What do you mean, don't you want to do this Rex? Isn't it what couples who love each-other are supposed to do?" She said, starting to look like a sad fox again.
Fayline smiled adoringly at her husband, finding him rather cute when he yawned like that. "I know you wouldn't let me fall." She caresses his cheek. "You could go get some sleep if you're tired." She says before kissing his forhead.

Renald buried his face in her neck to mute his voice as her orgasm triggered his own causing him to groan out her name rather loudly. "Oh babe~" He moaned again, panting as he softly kissed her lips and moved some hair out of her face though he didn't move out or off of her. Smiling lovingly down at her her twirled a piece of her hair around his finger. "Did daddy please you?" He asked huskily with a grin.

Ichirou didn't know what suprised him the most. The fact that their parents met in a street fight, that her father used to eat people daily, that they lived in a dumpster or the fact that they were now together like this. He truly had no words for it. He simply nodded, eager to hear more about his parents past.

Dequan blushed brightly as he realized he had been staring at her and that she had noticed it. "I-I-I don't mind you saying that." He stutters out as his heart beats rapidly. Feeling a bit bolder than before he gently places his hand on her cheeks and closes the small distance between them, kissing her again with sweet gentleness.

Eadlyn truly felt like a princess as he carries her to his- their bed. It made her feel so giddy inside. Which was strange since she hardly felt giddy. It was a good feeling though. When he continoud to touch her she couldn't help but run her hands over his chest as well. "You too." She said before moaned softly. "My Japanese god."

Riza has alway felt awkward when watching romantic scenes in movies. She did not like those scenes. But now, with Berhtoldt kissing her, she really started to like them. She blushed at his words. Oh, he didn't know half of the things the could be doing. "I agree on that." She says quietly qith a smile before kissing him again.

Rex started to feel nervous as Shiomi wrapped her tails around her and he had the feeling he needed to be very carefull with his next words. He didn't want to hurt her but he couldn't do what she wanted either because just like she had said, it was a thing couple who love eachother do. And he may have no kept to that rule a few times but he wanted for her that her first time would be with someone who deeply loved her. And he was not that man yet. "Shiomi, I.... Can't do this yet with you."
"I will not sleep dammit. I am a creature of the night!" Joseph exclaimed, proud of his vampirism fully while also still actually exhausted. "Actually...I'm a tired creature of the night." He said before laying his head down on Fayline's crotch, closing his eyes as he breathed lightly. "You should rub my head." He said, secretly saying 'Please rub my head' without saying it.

"Yes daddy pleased me." Ivanka said while still panting a bit before groaning. "Now daddy need's to get off me. I can handle it when we're making love, but right now I can barely breathe." She said, actually giggling a bit before she waited for him to get off. "You want cabbage tonight?" She asked, cooking cabbage every night.

"Okay, so after a couple weeks of living together, the Kanshinin invaded the Southern Area in the bloodiest battle of the entire war. What I'm about to tell you is so bad, it was covered up and never released in the history books. Women and children and sometimes even men, were raped by the Kanshinin soldiers. They tortured people to make their point, and would have won had it been for the fact that they were running out of food. My father, who is your grandfather, Hotaka decided to seek me out, and found me using your auntie Chidori. Back then, she didn't know any better and took me there, where I had my memories restored. I was once a full human, who was turned ghoul in an experiment conducted by father, just as Chidori was. Then, your mother joined the ranks of the Kami under the control of General Ivanka Markovich at the time, who is now Ivanka Silvius, who trained your mother. Then, me and her found an unpatrolled area of the gate's that used to separate the city and would see each-other everyday on our lunch break." Hei said with a goofy smile. "Still interested in hearing more son?" He asked.

"G-Good." Remi said just a little bit nervously before she leaned in as well, kissing him back, feeling more and more bold with the kissing. Slowly, she raised her hands and put her warm hands on his cheeks as she closed her eyes a bit.

"My vampire goddess." Takao said in return with a smirk as he continued to rub her breast, really enjoying it. "The bed feels much better with you in it. Somehow warmer even, although I know your body doesn't produce that much heat." He said as he put his burning hot hands on her ice cold skin, enjoying the contrast.

Bertholdt kissed her back, very much so oblivious to what they could be doing as they kissed. He closed his eyes a bit, falling into the world only they were in while they kissed before he realized they were missing the movie, shrieking a bit. "We're missssssing it." He said before pulling away lightly and paying attention to the movie before he dug the spoon into the ice cream and put it in Riza's mouth. "Choo choo." He said with a smile.

Shiomi squeezed him a little tighter. "Rex, you're going to take my virginity tonight, just as I am going to take yours." She said, not knowing he has slept with other women before. "If you don't want it, I am going to take it." She said with a growl.
Fayline chuckled as she rolls her eyes. He may be a creature of the night but if she remembers correctly this creature of the night has been snoring through the nights for 25 years now. "Perhaps I should." She says, hearing his secret plea as she begins to gently rub his head, knowing that would make him fall asleep in no time.

Renald's eyes widened a bit before quikly moving off of her. "Sorry, honey." He says before lovingly pulling her closer to cuddle with her. Sometimes he forgot how fragile he was. His little Russian doll. "Anything you want to cook is fine." He says before kissing her forhead. Normal people would go crazy eating the same thing day after day after day but he didn't mind. She always got creative with cooking cabbage in different ways and he believed it was the only thing she could cook. So he was not going to embaress her by asking for something else.

Ichirou soaked every little detail in. He could hardly believe that his father and auntie were once humans and that they were actually experiments. He truly thought they had been born this way. But what he loved about the story was the fact his parents were on different sides but they still worked hard to meet up with eachother. They truly loved eachother. He was eager to hear more when his mother called out that dinner was ready. "After dinner?" he askes hopefully.

Dequan could hardly believe that he was here, sitting in a park, kissing this gorgeous girl. But it was the reality. Even though this was more like something Fillian would do. The thought of his friend, reminding him of the situation, hit him quite in the stomach. Though he tried not to let it notice as he continoud to kiss her, deepening it a bit. He would visit Fillian after he brings Remi home. Till then he should just not think about it too much.

Eadlyn really liked that nickname since it fitted her so well. And it was good to see he shared the same opnion. "Perhaps that is just the heat and lust between us." She says with a grin before kissing him, leaning more into his hands. His burning hot hands felt incredible on her skin, making her want more.

Riza's eyes widened a tad as he suddenly pulled away and shrieked though she laughed lightly as she realized why he was slightly panicked. Silly man. She gladly opened her mouth and ate the ice cream before feeding him some as well as she tried to pay attention to the movie. The facts that it was in a language she didn't understand and that Bertholdt was so close were both distracting her a bit.

Rex got even more nervous as he noticed she was getting more aggresive. He had the feeling he was not going to leave this situation unscratched. She wouldn't let him. But then he frowns a bit as she starts to talk about 'taking his'. Wait, did she believe he was still a virgin? Well, it was a logical thing to think since he has never brought any woman home and he had his first and only girlfriend when he was 18. Though he did have some flings throughout the years. "I am not going to do that tonight. And just to set the facts straight, I am not a virgin."
Joseph smiled a bit as she rubbed his head. "I've always loved your hands." He said as she rubbed his head, making him hum a bit as he saw the sun lower a bit in the sky. His eyes lowered a bit as his head got more comfortable on her. "I love you." He said quietly in an almost murmured way as he started to actually fall asleep.

"It's okay dear." Ivanka said as she cuddled with him back before she smiled. She knew he'd always say yes to her cabbage. Secretly, she knew that he knew that she couldn't make anything else and she wasn't the best cook, but she didn't say anything. She found it incredibly sweet of him. "Okay, well, I'm going to get clothes on then make cabbage, okay?" She said before giving him a nice deep kiss, closing her eyes a bit before pulling away. "I'll go dress now." She said, pulling away before pulling the clothes she had quickly and brushing her hair straight so she didn't look like she just had sex before leaving the room, making sure the cats didn't escape the room before then going to the kitchen, getting her cooking hat on and beginning to make cabbage stew like always.

"Of course." Hei said before getting up, helping Ichirou up with a tentacle before leaving the room with him. As he went down the stairs, he heard the kids little chatter, with some of them fighting, getting broken up by Chidori quickly, who spoke in her native Japanese language to her children angrily, showing them that they really needed to stop, making them quiet again. "Smells good." Hei said as he sat down next to Kierra with a smile.

Remi continued to kiss him, keeping her eyes closed before she pulled away, hearing the nice sea winds blow past them. "I need to breathe for a second." She said with a small laugh before breathing in then returning back to kissing him.

"Perhaps. Or maybe it's just that secretly this bed was for us the entire time and it was just waiting for you to be complete." Takao said with a small smile before rubbed her a bit more, wanting to hear her sweet moans.

Bertholdt happily ate the ice cream, smiling as he watched the movie before he rubbed his head. "Oh yeah, we have that heist tomorrow huh?" He said, having forgotten a bit about it.

Shiomi just sat there, silent for a moment as her tails trembled. "You're...not a virgin?.." She said as her tails went away, the comment seemingly having made her retreat before vehement rage flashed across her face. "HOW DARE YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH!" She said with a growl before picking him up with one hand and literally throwing him against the wall across the room, making a loud thud. She then quickly went over to him and straddled him before grabbing his collar. "Listen here you little dirty man, you are going to do this willingly, okay? Or I'm going to choke you." Shiomi said before smiling sweetly. "I don't wanna choke you baby but if you make me I will.." She said before kissing his forehead.
"I know." Fayline says quietly with a sweet smile as she watched her husband fall into a deep slumber. Watching him sleep made her think back of all the things they've went through and experienced. The good and the bad times. She truly believed this man, born hundreds of years before her, was put onto this earth purely for her. She leans down and softly kisses his head. "I love you too, mon amour." She says quietly, letting him rest.

Renald nodded and kissed her back before putting her hands behind his head and just enjoys watching his wife get dressed, loving the way she moved. He gave her a lazy wave as she left the room, showing her that he was going to lazy around in the bed for awhile tile dinner was ready. A content sigh escapes his lips as he sinks deeper into the bed. It has been awhile since he felt this relaxed.

Kierra smiles as well before kissing her husband's cheek. "Tell me something I don't know." She says jokingly as she starts putting the plates infront of everyone. She eyed Ichirou, seeing that his mood had lightened up. She smiled, her husband really knew what to say to their boy to make him feel better, clueless of the stories Hei had told him.

Dequan laughed lightly as she pulled away which was right on time since he needed to breath as well. His cheeks were flushed as he continoud their kissing. But then he noticed the lowering sun. It was getting rather late and he didn't want to worry his or her parents. So gently he pulls away and says. "Perhaps we should head back now?"

Eadlyn's heart skipped a beat at his words and blushes softly. "Well, that is a more romantic way to see it." She sees quietly as she moans softly because of his rubbing. Her own hands traveled up and down his chest as well, loving the feeling of his muscles.

Riza nods, not having forgotten about it for a second. She was rather excited for the mission, like she always was. She was always happy to be of some use to Takao and the Yakuza. "Yes we have. You ready for it?" She asked, not knowing the true reasons why Bertholdt would join the heist.

Rex felt a bit bad for hurting her but before he had time to see the rage on her face he was trown across the room, cracking the wall slightly. He moved to sit upright but she already had him pinned to the ground, the rage and determination he saw in her eyes making even him a tad bit frightend. The sweetness she was faking made it even more frightening. She will choke him if he didn't give her what she wanted, no doubt about that. This was a situation he could not get out off. What in the world did he ever gotten himself into.... "After this we are going to have a long talk." He says before suddenly, with more strength people realized he had, he flipped them over so she was off of him and stood up before hauling her up, carrying her princess style into his bedroom which was right next to his study. He layed her down onto his bed and got on top of her before he started to kiss her deeply, his tongue roaming her mouth and his hands roaming her body as he gave himself no space to really think this through. If she wanted it, if she was going to threaten him into doing this, then fine.
Joseph smiled in his sleep as he heard her words, having dreams of a handsome and strong son they were going to raise together who in his mind, was just like Joseph. But of course, these were dreams..

Ivanka continued to cook, enjoying making the dinner for her family. When it was done, she dished up everybody and set bowls and spoons on the table before getting Valeryia and Gilford out of their rooms, them both groaning as they went to the table before she went into her room. "Reeeeenald. It's time for dinner~" She sung as she twirled in the room before one of the cats ran out, making her curse angrily in Russian.

As Kierra set plates, Hei surprise booped her with his tentacle, catching a plate that had fallen because of it with a smug grin on his face. "And people say I have bad coordination." He said before pushing his glasses up.

"You do you smug idiot. It's just you have 8 arms you dumb octopus." Chidori said to Hei teasingly, making him pout. "I am a rather intelligent octopus I'll let you know." He said before booping her nose too, making her growl.

Remi looked a little sad that their date had to end up nodded before she took his hand and stood up. "Yeah, it's rather late." She said quietly before smiling. "Are you going to walk me home?" She asked with her smile. "It's not far, and it's a giant mansion so it shouldn't be hard to miss." She said with a little giggle.

"What's your favorite tattoo of mine?" Takao asked with a small grin as he kept rubbing her more and more, being energized by her moaning and just wanting to hear more, having it be music to his ears.

"Oh yes I am. I hope your ready to see how good of a fighter I am." Bertholdt said with a small grin. "I'm an electric spellsword. I use magic and weapons. What type of magic do you use?" He asked, never having seen her use it really. He seemed very excited but really, he was giddy to be able to see his mother again.

"Okay." Shiomi said quietly to Rex, okay with a talk before she yelped a bit as she was picked up, surprised but happy as she was lead into the bedroom. When he got on top of her she grinned with the biggest look of joy in her eyes as she let him kiss her, happily kissing him back and rubbing his tongue happily as she moaned a bit from his hands feeling her body. She unbuttoned his shirt one by one before putting her hand on his warm bare chest, feeling the muscles she had seen so often when she stared at him as he slept but had never touched.
Renald had been dozing off a bit, almost falling asleep when his wife walked back into the room, telling him dinner was ready. He gave her a half tired smile ad chuckled at her curses before stretching his limbs. "Alright, I'm coming." He says before getting out of bed and getting dressed, making sure he looked proper before walking out of their room to the dining room. He gently patted his boy on his head and gave his daughter a small kiss on her head before sitting down. "Hello kids, how was school?"

Kierra's eyes narrowed a bit before flicking is forhead. "An intelligent octopus wouldn't make the two females in the room angrey because of the consequences." She says, knowing that Hei knew damn well how much of a force both Chidori and her could be when pissed off.

Dequan gently intertwined their fingers as he stood up as well and nods. "Ofcourse." he says. What kind of a man would he be if he did not properly bring her home. "You still will have to lead the way though." he says with a light chuckle as he follows her, not knowing where she exactly lived.

Eadlyn laughs lightly and shakes her head. Her favourite tattoo? How in the world was she going to pick one? "Ask me again in a few weeks and then I might have an answer. And besides, i havn't seen them all clearly yet I think. We have been too buzy with other stuff. Stuff you are trying to set in motion again." She says as she moans again, his hands making her body all hot again.

"You look pretty confident in yourself. I can't wait to see you fight." Riza says with a light grin, knowing his confidence will be justified after seeing him fight. He had to be a great fighter for sure. "I use my magic to change my weapons and armor while in battle." She says with a shrug, not finding it that impressive but it was rather handy.

Rex couldn't help but shiver as her hands began to touch him as well. It has been awhile since he has done this and he couldn't stop himself from actually getting aroused as he heard her moans. When his buttons were all open her pulled out his shirt before pulling hers over her head as well. Gently he began to kiss his way down to her neck and then even more down to kiss and suck on the top of her breasts. He bended her knees and spread her legs before he began to firmly grind himself against her, the barrier of their clothing still between them. It was clear now that he wasn't a virgin at all.
"My day was like usual." Gilford said, burying everything about the day quite well as he started to eat his mother's revolting stew, pretending he loved it so he didn't hurt her precious feelings.

"Oh you know, I'm happy. I have a date later this evening." Valeryia said with a small blush, making Ivanka narrow her eyes a bit. "I will break him if he get's touchy, yes? Tell me if he get's touchy." Ivanka said, being the protective mother bird that she was, even though Valeryia was stronger and a foot taller than Ivanka.

Hei yelped as he was flicked before pouting under the glare of his wife and sister, knowing he was defeated. "Yeah yeah.." He said with a pout before booping the nose of Chidori's middle child, Akiba, making her accidentally shoot Hei in the arm with one of her kagune's spikes. He chuckled a bit, pulling the small spike out of his arm before he healed. "Well, that was a bit stingy." He said with a chuckle as Chidori gave Akiba her military glare. "Don't do that again." She said, making Akiba tear up. "I didn't mean to..." She said before Chidori wrapped her arms around her daughter, whispering and rocking her to make her feel better.

"I will." Remi said, kinda taking the lead as she lead him to her house. As they arrived through the neighborhood, lavish overly large mansions were in all directions, before the largest, most golden of them all appeared in the back. That was the Stadner mansion. "Here it is." She said, going to the gate and entering in the pin before sighing quietly. "Is this where we must part ways?" She asked quietly.

"What do you mean? I'm not doing anything, my love." Takao said as he casually kept rubbing her breast, never getting tired of it. "God you know your so beautiful. Secretly, I worship the ground you walk on." He said as he slowly got on top of her before he started kissing her neck.

"Ah, interesting. Here, let me show you something." Bertholdt said before pausing his movie and going to his room. When he came out, he had a beautiful intricate red and silver sword, forged by what looked to be a master of steel. "This is what I brought with me here. It's the sword of my family. It was forged from the melted down steel of the weapons the enemies of my family used." He said, holding it up proudly.

As Rex sucked and rubbed her sensitive breasts, Shiomi moaned quietly, enjoying it very much so and actually leaking just a small bit of milk due to it being her fertile mating season. As Rex grinded against her, Shiomi used her tails to unzip and pull down his pants and underwear, revealing his hardened member before she reached down and grabbed it with her soft hands, using great natural skill to stroke him as she pressed his member right up against her, rubbing herself with him.
 "My ngày was like usual." Gilford said, burying everything about the ngày quite well as he started to e
Renald found it no suprise that Gilford said his usual answer since he was never really one to talk about his school experiences. But his eyes almost popped out and he choked on the stew in his mouth as his little girl mentioned having a date. He coughed loudly and drank some water quikly before sighing in relief, trying to get his composure back. "If you are going out with him tonight then I want to see him first before you leave." He said sternly with no room to argue.

Kierra grabbed Hei's cheek and pinched it while pulling a bit. "Last warning, stop it." She warned him. One crying child was enough and she knew if he continoud then every child would go wailing and she would not let that happen for the sake of her own sanity.

Dequan was watching in awe at all the houses that they pased. He knew she lived in a mansion but this was insane. How people could buy this or why they even needed such a large space he never understood. "Yeah, but I'll see you soon again, okay?" He says with a gentle smile but then he gets an idea. "Do you want my number?" He asks with a blush. "You know so we could call or text and stuff." He shyly rubs the back of his neck a bit.

"Liar, you are deffinantly doing something." Eadlyn breathed out as she closed her eyes and let's herself completely get lost in his touches. When she opened her eyes again he was on top of her, kissing her neck, sending shivers down her spine. She grinned a bit at his words. "Exactly how I like it." She says before moaning softly, running her hands through his hair. Without even noticing she spread her legs for him, eager for more.

Riza was curious what he was going to show but her mouth fell slightly open in awe as he showed her the sword. It was gorgeous and she understood why he was so proudly showing it. He was lucky she did not regonize it was from the Stadner family. "It's amazing. You fight with that sword?" She asked with a smile, wondering if it was just for show or still fit for the battlefield.

Rex couldn't stop the moan coming out of his mouth as she daringly began to stroke him. Since she's a virgin he had expected her to be more shy or so but ofcourse he should have known Shiomi wouldn't shy away. His hands traveled down to her pants which he opened and tell pull out together with her panties. He didn't give himself time to admire her body as he stuck one finger inside of her, stroking, teasing, before adding a second one.
Valeryia widened her eyes a bit, afraid she'd have to get whatever he was choking on out of her throat before smiling a bit and sighing, nodding her head. "Okay dad." She said with a smile before she started to each her mothers food, personally enjoying it. "Dad, what happens if you don't like him?.." She asked worriedly.

"Okay..." Hei said quietly, eating his food with a depressed face quickly. "It tastes nice.." He said before putting it away then mopely getting up and putting his dish away with his tentacles, not even using his arms before going upstairs, not saying anything to anyone.

"I hate how moody he is." Chidori grumbled. "You truly are the only person that can deal with that man." She said before laughing a little bit and eating her food.

"Y-Yes, of course." Remi said, getting her phone out to take his number. As she was getting it, Virgil actually came out of the house, taking the trash to the street before noticing Dequan and Remi, making him smirk before walking over to them.

"So are you the guy that my little sister has been spacing off during dinner about?" Virgil asked with a smirk, making Remi blush heavily before Virgil extended his hand. "My name is Virgil, by the way. I'm her big brother." He said, looking back at Remi.

"Oh I know. I wouldn't have it any other way." Takao said huskily in her ear before he started sucking even more on her neck, not trying to make a hickey due to biting from her but also not being able to help is as he yet again went inside her, thrust a bit as he grunted a little, keep his eyes open, looking into her's a bit before he started to kiss her deeply, poking his tongue against her lips, asking for an invitation in.

"Oh yeah she's still battle worthy." Bertholdt said as he showed her the blade, which looked almost as sharp as a razor still. "And yes, I fight with my blade. I feel my ancestors smiling down upon me as I use it, if you believe in that sort of thing." He said with a bit of a smile as he set the blade on the table and sat back down. "You use a spear, right?" He asked with a smile.

As Rex stuck fingers inside of her she closed her eyes, feeling a tiny bit of pain before feeling quite a bit of pleasure, making her moan quite a bit as she still continued to stroke him, wanting to please him as he pleased her. "It feels so good you tease~" She moaned out, know he was teasing her just a bit while she still got pleasured.
Renald continoud to eat as well, his features a bit more tense now as he thought about his daughter going on a date. He will probably be thinking about it the entire night before she returns. "If I don't like him he will notice it." he said, not considering his daughter's feelings or the worry in her voice. She was his little girl, so if that boy is no good in his opinion he will not let the boy stay.

Kierra says a bit before rubbing the side of her head. Really, he could go from excited to depressed in mere seconds. "I guess I am. It's a talent." She says with a light grin before standing up. "I'll go check on him." As always. She walked upstairs and went into their room where she found her husband still being moody. "So what is the reason why you are suddenly this moody?"

Dequan looked curiously at the smirking man who approached them before looking at Remi with a raised eyebrow and a blush at the spacing out comment from her brother. She had been thinking about him to the point of spacing out? Well, that made him feel a bit shy as well. With a gentle smile he shook Virgil's hand. "Dequan Zhang. Pleasure to meet you."

Eadlyn moaned softly and she arched her back a bit as he again pushed himself inside of her. She stared back into his eyes, making her blush alot as she saw the pleasure he was feeling written over his face. No doubt she had the same look on hers. As they kissed she gladly opened her mouth to give his sweet tongue excess, her moans becoming louder and her hands were running through his hair.

Riza was very curious to see him fight. How he would move? What his fighting style is? Does he go for power or stealth? For her, fighting was like a dance. And she would love to see him dance. At his question she nods. "Most of the time yes though sometimes I change it when the situation asks for it. But I always prefer my spear."

Rex was now fully hardened thanks to her touches and he had to admit, it indeed felt good. When he had the feeling she was wet and ready he pulls his fingers out of her and spreads her legs a bit more. Gently he moved her hand away from his member before positioning himself infront of him. Knowing this will hurt he began slide in slowly, watching her facial expression to see if he could continu or not.
'You won't whip out the baseball bat like Eadlyn's dad, right?" Valeryia asked with a small squeak, actually afraid for Gideon's safety. Not a lot of people liked him, so she was afraid her father was going to be added to that list of people.

"He might not, but I will do worse I swear. He will feel the wrath of the Russian hammer and sickle if he dares to try something funny with you I swear it. I will find everyone in his family and-HRMR?!" Ivanka let out a surprised yelp as Gilford put his hand over his mother's mouth. "Your scaring the maids." He said, watching the maids shuffle away quickly. "Dear, I think you should be the one to deal with the boyfriend." Ivanka said, afraid she'd kill him if she didn't like him.

"Because..." Hei said before pouting. "You were making me feel bad about booping." He said, curling up and hugging his pillow as he looked over at her a bit. "Now I'm sad." He said, taking off his lab coat and spreading all over the bed like an octopus. "This stupid octopus is now a sad one as well." He said, perhaps just a little bit hurt she had agreed with Chidori.

"Virgil Elbinorune, nice to meet you too." Virgil said, shaking his hand back before taking it away. "Well, i'll be going inside now. You too don't take to long saying goodbye." He said with a little smirk as he came inside before hearing the oddest sounds in the hall. Sobbing? It sounded like his mother's sobbing as well. He ran up the stairs as fast as he could before going to her office, opening and shutting the door. "Mom!" He said, panting heavily as he looked at her crying on the ground. "Mom what's wrong?" He asked as he got to his knees and put his hands on her face. "What happened?" Virgil asked as he looked at his mother lovingly.

"W-Well...sorry about him. Anyways...is this where we part way's?" Remi asked quietly with a sweet smile as she looked at Dequan.

Takao rubbed his tongue against her's, enjoying the taste as he started thrusting harder, much harder like a woman like her deserves. He thrust in her deeply, making a nice smacking sound from his balls as he went nice and deep inside of her, moaning with each thrust.

"I know a lot of ways of fighting, but the sword i'd like to say is my favorite." Bertholdt said, feeling proud as he look at the stag's on the hilt of his sword. "The stag. That's the symbol of my family you know. Proud, big and strong. Like the animal we once hunted back in the medieval times." He said, giving an idea to her as to how old his family was. "Anyways, want to go back to the movie and eating ice cream?" He asked with a smile.

Shiomi shut her eyes tightly as he went inside her, feeling a very large pain at first, making her eyes water a little although she kept her eyes shut so he couldn't see it. After that though, something much better feeling came. The best pleasure she had ever felt in her life, making her eyes open up again as she stared into his, moaning quite a bit. "Oh my this is wonderful~" She said as she gripped onto his back a little. "Harder my love~ I want to scream your name for this house to hear~" She said as her tails twitched a little, her sexual freakyness coming out a little bit.
Renald smiled softly at his daughter. No, he wouldn't go that far and he was about to say that when his wife spoke, or more like rampaged, first. Even he paled a bit, knowing how much wrath she could have in that tiny body of hers before clearing his throat. "I agree that I should be the one dealing with him." For all of their sake. "And no, I wouldn't do that. I won't physically hurt him." But he will if this guy physically hurts his daughter. Then he will make that boy suffer.

Kierra sat down next to Hei on the bed before she softly started to stroke his hair. "Don't get sad because of that. You know the booping is a no no. That doesn't make me love you any less though." She says gently as she smiled softly down at him.

Felicia had honestly not heard her son come in untill he was right infront of her. Her breathing was hitched as she tried to calm herself a bit down but to no use. She did not want to tell but how in the world could she hide this. "K-Kane, he.... H-He asked f-for...." It was hard to squeek out words through her sobs and she felt so weak. Finding it too hard to speak those words out loud she simply showed him the divorce papers.

"Don't say sorry. I don't mind meeting your family." Dequan said with a smile though he was blushing softly because of Virgil's comment. "I guess it is so... I'll see you soon then." He says before leaning down and giving her a goodbye kiss. "Bye." He said with the biggest grin before walking off towards the hospital.

Eadlyn ran her nails over his back as moans continously left her lips and she pushes her hips back against his to meet his thrusts. She loved every single bit about their love making. The feeling of his skin, the sounds, the heat, everything. She could do this forever and she knew he agreed. Her walls got tighter around him as she began to build up to a release.

It was probably a good thing that Riza didn't know about the symbol of the Stadner family. But she smiled as she saw him talk to proudly about his family, leaving a bit of an ache in her heart. She was proud of her family as well ofcourse but not like that. Not like the way he was talking about them. She guessed she won't ever feel that way. "Yeah, sure." She says as she leans more against him.

Rex couldn't help but blush as she stared up at him like that. Eyes full of lust, pleasure and happiness. But dear lords was she being loud already. Not that he minded sounds during sex but he did mind when their were people in the house who could kill him for this. "Not to loud." He said before kissing her deeply, thinking that might mute her, as he began to thrust into her. A gentle normal pace at first but then, when he thought she was adjusted to it now, he began to move harder and faster, having pleasure as well.
"Alright, good." Valeryia said with a smile, glad her father wasn't nearly as bad as her mother when it came to boys. She genuinely believed that her mother would sickle Gideon if she had the chance considering Valeryia had cried a couple nights over him. "So..dad..when are we gonna train?" She asked with a little smile.

"Yeah I know.." Hei grumbled, looking pouty as he kept himself spread on the bed before he raised a tentacle up and aimed to boop her nose without her noticing.

"He...he.." Virgil took the paper's and read them, feeling blind rage consume him for a bit as he marched out of the office and stormed into Kane's office, slamming the doors open as he came in. "What is the meaning of this?!" Virgil said, holding the divorce papers as he breathed in deeply, the scars on his arms beginning to glow a bit of a black color as well as his yellow eye, which was glowing from underneath his hair. That's when he showed he was angry enough to be able to use his magic.

"Alright.." Remi said quietly before giving him a kiss back then smiling. "Have a good night, I'll see you tommorrow." She said with a smile before she came in and heard Virgil's yelling. She quickly went upstairs, seeing him in Kane's office before looking over at Felicia in her's and going down on her knee's next to her. "Shh...mother, it'll be alright.." She said as she held Felicia close and rubbed her head.

Takao could do this forever as well, keeping his eyes shut tightly as he moaned, not saying anything as he focused on pounding her as hard as he could, building up a release. He kept going on until he could go on no longer, pulling out and shooting his hot seed all over her face and breasts, emptying his balls all over her as he moaned loudly, panting as well from the lack of breath.

As they continued to watch, Bertholdt pulled Riza over a little and did something that was akin to cuddling, blushing as he wrapped his arms around her stomach. "T-This is okay right?" He asked, not wanting to make her mad.

Shiomi nodded at his command, trying to be quiet as she kissed him back, staying quiet as he got faster and rougher with each thrust, although the harder and quicker he got the more she started moaning again. As he got as rough as she thought he was gonna go she accidentally clawed down him back, moaning deeply as she rubbed her tongue against his, her entire body in now cloud nine, unable to even think about anything else right now except being pounded by Rex.