tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 5723 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 5723

hơn một năm qua Mirra1007 said…
Cecilia chuckled a bit. She guessed as the son of Satan he could be any sin he want. Though she wouldn't call him glutton. More like lust.... Or perhaps sloth, depended on the time of day and his mood. Playfully she dips her finger into the chocolate before poking his nose, causing it to get smeared with the sweet goodness, making her giggle a bit like a child.

Moira's moans became louder as she got closer to her release and when she fianlly let go she did it at the exact time he released his seeds into her. Never had she felt such an intense feeling before. And to believe this feeling was pleasure. It was truly incredible. She looked at Akiro as he panted, being in the same afterglow as her. She couldn't help but smile lovinly. He was incredible. Slowly, a bit tired from their activities, she crawls closer to him and lays her head on his chest to listen to his rapid beating heart.

'I will win next time' Ichirou said with a grin in Japanese in return. Kierra narrowed her eyes at the both of them, never having liked them talking Japanese since it would exclude her from conversation and she knew when they spoke like that it were always things they didn't want her to know. Luckily, now there was another woman on her side in the room. "Chidori, what are they planning on doing?"

Ofcourse Fillian finished his dinner first, sighing in pure delight as he leaned back in his chair. Boy that tasted good. Dequan finished his dinner rather soon after. "Sorry but I really got to continu with my school project. Thanks for dinner mom. Tasted good." He said politely before kissing his mother's cheek and retreating back to his room.

Rex blushed a bit as her tails rubbing him pulled him forcefully out of his thoughts. "O-Oh, yeah..." He said as he cleared his throat before smiling at her gratefully as she warmed up his food. Her powers were handy but terrifying at the same time. He picked up his fork as he continoud eating, finding the taste of the Japanese food rather delicious. "Is this what you usually like to eat?" he asked Shiomi, thinking perhaps Fox demons shared a commen taste in food.

Eadlyn giggled a bit, finding it adorable at how indesicive he looked but shrugged at his question. "Both are rather good. You can always order both, one escargot and one goose liver, and then we'll just share." She suggested with a smile, knowing she already liked both anyways and this way he could try more different kinda of French foods.

Fayline gladly kissed him back, knowing she once again managed to rebuild the monster called Joseph's ego. But luckily she also knew she had the one thing to take it back down. Though not now again ofcourse. One time a week was enough. "I am glad that I am. And even if you decided you want something else in a woman I won't ever let you go." She said before kissing him again.

Renald patted her head softly as he kissed the top of her head. It really felt comfortable to have her in his arms. Though they ground wasn't as comfortable. So without a struggle he picked her up and walked over to the couch before sitting down while still holding her closer in his embrace. He wrapped the blanker around the both of them so they could cuddle better.
hơn một năm qua IAMYOURENEMY said…
Belial continued eating, not expecting it when Cecilia smeared the chocolate on his nose. He shrieked a little bit in surprise before he grinned a little and quickly did it back to her before he licked it off of her nose, smiling softly as he waited for her to do it in return.

Akiro ran his fingers through her hair as he smiled softly as she listened to his heartbeat, kissing her cheek as he closed his eyes, the euphoria and his heavy breathing calming down before he sighed quietly, just enjoying laying down next to his woman. "I love you Moira." He mumbled quietly, knowing that was a whisper to her.

"They're just having a testosterone battle over who finishes their dinner first." Chidori said with a small chuckle, making Hei narrow his eyes a little, which made Chidori laugh even more, making her break out into a full giggle which made Hei grumble a little as he looked over at Kierra with a small pout.

"Bye dear." Mina said to Dequan before she finished up her food as well, leaning back in her chair as she ate her mooncake in delight, wondering how her little baby inside of her was enjoying it. "I feel like they are happy." She said as she rubbed her tummy, smiling a bit.

Shiomi shrugged a bit, feeling indifferent. "I like it, but it's not my favorite. I'm not sure what my favorite is." She said as her tails swayed a bit. "When my dad decides to cook, that food is my favorite." She said with a grin, referring to his royal demon food before she took a bite. "What type of food do you like?" She asked after swallowing her food with a big grin.

Takao thought for a moment before nodding his head, seeing that as the best course of action. "We'll do that then." He said before raising his hand so the waiter could take their orders. After the waiter placed a bottle of red wine and two glasses on the table, Takao leaned forward a bit with a smile. "So, is there anything you want to talk about?" He asked.

Joseph smiled at her comment before giving her a kiss, knowing it was true. "I'll never let you go either. And if you find anything you ever want in another man I will have him and his entire family wiped from existence." He said with a smile, although it was a deceiving smile because in truth, he really would do that. After that he gave her a kiss, showing her some affection.

Ivanka yelped a little as she was picked up before giggling a bit as she and him both got on the couch. She snuggled a bit against him as the blanket was wrapped around them before she reached over and got the remote before turning the TV on, seeing the news about Seth, who was Vasilia's grandson. "Oh my.." She said quietly. While she had a bit of a hate for Vasilia for playing with Renald, she still felt bad. She couldn't imagine the pain it would have brought.
Cecilia laughed as she heard his shriek of suprise, though she had expected him to do it back to her. He always got his revenge. What she did not expect though was him licking it off of her nose, causing her to blush and yip in suprise. With a giggle she licks it off of his nose as well before giving him a soft kiss on his lips. She loved it when he got playfull.

Moira closed her eyes to let her enjoy the feeling of his fingers through her hair completely as she listened to his heart and breathing calm down. That had truly been heaven for her, even though it was technically a sin. But as he said those words of love she knew sinning for him was worth it. "I love you too, Akiro." She says as she kisses the closest thing nearby which was his collar bone. With a small grin and blush she says. "I guess you are the only human who can say he made love to an alien princess."

Kierra couldn't help but chuckle and shake her head at the silliness of her two guys. Really, why did men always have to battle things out? "As long as the house stays in one piece, they are may to have any silly battle they want." She said though her eyes warned them not to try it out.

Fillian's eyes widened. Hold up. Did he hear that right. "Wait wait wait. They? As in you think there are more than one in there?" He asked, slightly feeling panicked. He could handle one more kid but if it were two, and both of them were like Mei, it would be a true hell for him for the next couple of years. He prayed to the gods they would spare his sanity.

Rex smiled a bit at her answer but shrugged at her question. His cooks always cooked different things and every cook had his own different style so it was kinda hard to build up a preference for anything. And besides, he just ate because his body needed it or else he would be working non stop without even caring for food. "I don't know actually. I guess I don't have a preference."

Eadlyn was glad that this time they had a lighter alchoholic drink instead of the strong sake of yesterday. She truly did not want another disaster like that. At his question she simply shrugs with a smile. "Anything is fine." She said, truly just wanting to be with him and not really caring what they would talk about. "You can also ask me anything."

"You're being overly dramatic again." Fayline said with a light giggle as he once again talked about killing people for her. Even though she appreciated the thought she also knew he would truly kill them. "But don't worry about that. There is only one you and you are the only thing that I want." She said before kissing him in return.

When Renald saw the news his smile dissapeared and he felt something in his stomach drop. Vasilia's grandson, a wanted murderer? It was hard to believe but the horrible things they were showing indeed confirmed it. He truly felt bad for Vasilia. Even though she acted tough he knew she was a gentle woman inside and this would be rough on her and her family. He wondered if he could call Vasilia or Irisviel to see if they needed any help. After all, that family still had a place in his heart.
Belial blushed a bit in return as she licked it off before he gave her a kiss back, running his hand through her hair as they kissed before Belial's drunken brother Mephistopheles wrapped his arm around Cecilia, asking her to dance before Belial smashed a beer bottle on a table next to him over his head. Nobody reacted at all, not really caring as Belial dragged his unconscious brother against a wall. That was exactly how the royal family was. "Sorry about that." Belial said before smiling.

Akiro was quietly just laying with her before he listened to her comment, making him laugh a bit as he realized how true it was. "Well you're not wrong.." Akiro said as he pulled her closer. "But when I say that, people won't realize how beautiful that alien princess is." He said before kissing her cheek, nuzzling against the side of her head a bit.

Hei put his hand in hers and squeezed it a bit before giving her a light kiss on the cheek, trying to make Kierra nice and happy again. "So dear do you wanna...." Hei leaned in and whispered something incredibly naughty into her ear, which mostly was based around him pounding her really hard in the rear. "..tonight?" He asked with a grin.

"I can feel it...they feel different than the last two pregnancies.." Mina said with a smile as she rubbed her tummy happily, humming a bit, thinking that'd it'd make them happier even though they were barely formed yet.

"Well, i'll have to try someday to figure out a preference of yours." Shiomi said before she finished up her food, sighing quietly due to how full she was before she leaned her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes as she appeared to almost fall asleep yet again on him.

"Hmm, alright." Takao said before he poured some red wine for her and him, drinking it a bit as he felt himself loosen up. "What made you decide to go on a date with me? Out of all the rich European guys, who would have made your father so proud, why me?" He asked, genuinely curious why she'd choose to go with him. "Not that I have any issues with it of course. I feel quite honored to be taking such a beautiful and mature woman to a date." He said with a grin as he sipped some more of his wine.

"I wasn't worried." Joseph said, sounding pretty confident in the trust he had in her before giving her a kiss. "I know what kind of woman you are, and I know you'd never do something like that. Ever." Joseph said before bringing her into a small cuddle, nuzzling her.

"Are you okay baby?" Ivanka asked as she put her hand on Renald's cheek, looking up at him worriedly. She knew how much he cared for that family, and Seth too, since he had raised Seth's mother for quite a while.
Cecilia yelped a bit in suprise as one of Belial's drunk brothers wrapped his arm around her. Though she could not remember the name of this one. How could she ever remember them? There were so many of them. When Belial knocked his brother out she simply sighed in relief and shrugs before wrapping her arms around his neck. "It's okay. Do YOU want to dance with me?" She asked with a smile.

Moira truly loved the sound of his laughter. It made her feel happy to know he was happy as well. At his words she leans up and gives him a soft kiss. "I would prefer you not saying this to people at all though. I still need to keep my identity a secret. You are the only exception." She mumbled against his lips before kissing him again.

Kierra knew he was trying to soothe her mood down with kisses and touches though she blushed a real lot as he whispered those dirty things in her ear, at the dining table with so many kids! Luckily for them Ichirou was oblivious, and the other kids were to young to understand why she was blushing but she knew for sure Chidori knew exactly what was going on. "Hush." She whispered a bit stern and embaressed back.

Fillian was quiet for a long time. Two. She thought she was pregnant with two. Double the cries. Double the diapers. Double sleepless nights. And more work for him if they got buzy. Helping with Mei had been more than enough stress for his entire life but now he had to help with two. "Why did you do this to me?!" He asked Souji loudly, making Souji almost spit out the water he ahd been drinking in suprise.

"I guess." Rex said with a slight smile, not really caring about his preference or finding it out as he finished eating his food. That Tomoe really knew how to cook. When Shiomi layed her head on his shoulder he knew she would fall asleep rather soon if he didn't keep her awake. He couldn't let her fall asleep in the dining room nor on his shoulder. He needed to get back to work. Gently he shook her shoulder. "Shiomi, not here. You can sleep in my office but not here." He said as gently as he could, knowing how much she hated to be awoken.

Eadlyn sipped her wine as well, loving the sweet taste of it. His question forced her to think about why she had chosen him to go out with as well. Actually she wasn't really sure about it. It is true she could have just picked a guy her father would have liked and she would have probably still be happy, so why take a risk and go on a date with a man who spoke to her on the streets?... "I don't know actually. Something about you just got me interested in you. You looked so rough on the outside, with your tattoos, your suit and your limo. But when you started to talk to me you showed that you were... Different than what you look like and I guess that just got me curious and interested in you." She said, just realizing that all now. "And why did you choose to talk to me?" She asked him in return.

Fayline cuddled back against him, knowing what he said was true, he knew what kind of woman she was. He knew her better than anyone else on this planet. He knew every secret, every desire, every preference, every dislike. And in return she knew everything about him. "Good." She said softly as she closed her eyes, just enjoying his embrace.

Renald was pulled out of his thoughts by his wife's hand on his cheek. Softly he puts his hand over hers before nodding a bit. "I guess I just am in.... shock." Yeah, shock was the best word for it. He was quiet for a short while before lightly kissing her lips and standing up, putting his pants properly back on before saying. "I am going to make a quik call, I'll be right back." After that he left the room, grabbing his phone out of his pocket before dialing Iris's number.
(I had a nightmare and woke up XP)

"Hell yes I do." Belial said before he took her hand and started dancing happily, twirling her around several times, keeping a hand on her tails to prevent them from whacking everything and everyone in the room due to their length. "Like this?" He asked with a grin as they danced, wanting to know if she was enjoying it as much as him.

"I know that. Besides, I want this memory to stay between me and you." Akiro said with a small grin of his own as he kissed her back. He wanted to kiss her even more passionately but honestly, he was tired as hell after finishing twice in one night from her. She had drained him.

"Come onnn..." Hei whispered back, almost beggingly. Chidori pretended like she wasn't noticing it, knowing already how much she had teased and embarrassed Kierra for one night. So, she focused on her little kids, not even looking in the direction of those two.

Mina giggled loudly at Fillian's reaction and at Souji's. She loved how much her little children tormented Fillian, and she loved even more how much it made Souji chuckle. She knew Fillian loved her kids of course, but she also knew how much they liked messing with him. "I guess someone isn't as excited as we are." She said with a grin.

Shiomi pouted again as she was woken up, her tails drooping. "I'll wait back for you there then." She said with a grumble before she went to his office, curling up in a ball almost like a cat on his floor, her ears drooping downward as she fell asleep, smelling the floor that Rex's feet constantly treaded.

"Well...at first it was because your beauty had captured my eye. Not that it doesn't now, it mesmerizes me. But..I guess it's your personality. It draws me in. It makes me want to know more about you, to be more involved with you..to open myself up more to you. You have high standards too, and I like that. It makes me know I'm going to have to work for anything I'll ever have with you, and I like that." Takao said before shrugging and sipping more of his wine, pouring himself another glass as he playfully and lightly tapped his food against hers under the table.

Joseph closed his eyes, enjoying their embrace as well as slowly his hand slid to her behind, squeezing it. "You have the most magnificent and beautiful behind on this planet.." He said, once again praising her behind. He gave her a nice kiss as he continued to rub it, eventually sticking his hand in and teasing the hole with his middle finger before he pulled away and sucked on it before French kissing her, massaging her tongue with his as he slowly stuck his middle finger all the way up her rear, pulling it in then out, successfully fingering her at a moderate speed as they kissed.

Iris was napping a little as she heard her phone ring, making her jump up in surprise and yelp before he expression softened at who she saw was calling. "Hey Renald, long time no see." She said with a tiny smile as she picked up.
(Poor you!)

Cecilia smiled happily as Belial pulled her to the dance floor and started to twirl her around, loving the twirling the most. She giggled as she pulled him a tad bit closer and blushes a bit as she looks at him. He still made her feel like a young giddy teenager and that felt like a great thing. "Exactly like this." She said before leaning up and kissing him.

Moira smiled a bit more, wanting this to stay between them as well. These intimate memories would be theirs and theirs alone. She did notice how tired he looked and she was feeling it as well. No wonder though after what they just did. Sweetly she kisses his cheek when she remember they havn't eaten anything yet. "Are you hungrey?" She asked as she traced circles on his chest with her finger.

Kierra sneakily glanced at Chidori, seeing she was occupied with her children luckily to notice anything, or so she thought. As quietly as she could she said. "Fine, but don't ask these things over the dining table."

Fillian's eyebrow twitched a bit as Mina stated the obvious. "Ofcourse not. One more I might be able to handle with lots of help from the gods but two of your little rascals running around will send me for sure to a lunatic house." He said grumpily as he picked up his glass before drinking a bit. Souji simply smiled and rolled his eyes, finding Fillian's words rather overdramatic. Kids weren't that bad.... Not always.

Rex followed Shiomi to his office a minute later after getting a cup of coffee to take with him from one of the maids. When he saw her on the floor like this he frowned a tad bit. Why the floor? She could've just layed down more comfortable on his couch like he had meant to when he said she could sleep in his office. He could pick her up but to wake her up three times in a day would even earn him some scratched so instead he sat down at his desk as he continoud his dreaded work.

Eadlyn blushed alot, his words charming her alot, but she quikly hid that blush by taking a sip of her wine so he wouldn't see how affected she actually was by his words. Her heart was even pounding faster than before. Any girl would swoon for such words. "Well, I am quite flattered to say the least." She said, trying to play as cool as she could so she wouldn't look like a giddy schoolgirl. "And I am glad to hear you see I have high standards. Even better that you are working hard to meet them." She said as she tapped his foot with hers in return before softly running her foot up his calf to tease him. "Though I must say, you are meeting my standards pretty well."

Fayline chuckled a bit and rolled her eyes. As if he hasn't told her that a million times already. Though she could never get enough of his compliments. And she could deffinantly never get enough what he was doing to her now. She softly bit her lip as he teased her like that and she sighed a bit in delight as he kissed her. Gladly she explored the sweetness of his mouth she got to know so well when he suddenly pushed his finger all the way in, causing her to moan as he began to finger her. "You are such a naughty tease." She mumbled against his lips before continouing to kiss him.

Renald smiled softly as he heard Iris's voice, regretting that he hadn't called sooner but instead only decided to call when there were bad things happening. "Long time no see indeed, Iris. I am really glad to hear your voice but.... I have seen what is going on on the news.... How are you.. Holding up?" He asked slowly and hesistant
"Well good." Belial said with a small grin as he kissed her back, closing his eyes before he felt about thirty eight eyes begin to stare over at him. All of his siblings save for the one he knocked out and Lucifer, who just plain didn't care. "Oh my.." Belial mumbled quietly, knowing she'd feel the eyes soon too. So, he pulled away and gave her another twirl before bringing her into his embrace and giving her a kiss.

Akiro smiled gently at her, nodding a small bit. "Yeah just a little bit.." He said before kissing her cheek and smiling a little before he placed his hand on her shoulder, rubbing her arms a bit. "Are you?" He asked quietly as he continued to rub her arm gently, rubbing the side of it with his thumb.

"But it's more naughty that way." Hei whispered as a small grin grew. "So yeah." He said, speaking up. "The school board really is trying to do that." He said, making it appear to the others as if they were partaking in some sort of school staff gossip.

Mina fake gasped a little as Fillian spoke. "Little rascals? These here are little angels." She said with a small but loving smile. "Literally." She said as she looked over at Souji before looking over at Fillian. "Don't worry though. This feels nothing like when I was having Mei. This is much more nice." She said, knowing how horrible Mei's pregnancy she was. For a couple years after it, she had never wanted kids again.

It wasn't nothing personal, it had just been Shiomi's animal instincts that made her sleep like that, with her head being cushioned by her poofy tails. She slept a little bit, letting out a little purr each time she breathed out before she got up, stretching, not realizing her tails were all in Rex's face before she turned around and looked at him with a smile. "Is it morning yet?" She asked.

Takao almost shivered a little as she ran her foot up his calf, almost finding it just a little bit arousing. He did the same to her too, smiling a little. "I'm glad I am meeting your standards." He said, not trying to show how happy that actually made him. "Although i'd say you're exceeding mine pretty well." He said, keeping his grin hidden.

"Oh I am?" Joseph said, pretending like he didn't know he was as he continued kissing her as well as fingering, feeling that naughty hole of hers wrap tightly and clench around his finger. He loved how well she could stay tight and how she'd like it even. "You are too." He said with a quiet little moan.

"I....I am trying my best to be fine. I assume you heard?..." Iris said, knowing that those..things, about Seth had been broadcasted on national television.
Cecilia's animal instincts got a bit sharper and her tails spiked a tad bit as she felt so many eyes on her. She did not like it one bit. She hated being the center of attention. It made her feel like the prey instead of the predator. But Belial pulled her out of her thoughts by twirling her again and kissing her. She quikly relaxed in his embrace as she closed her eyes and kissed him back, her tails drooping down again. He could always make her feel safe and comfortable.

Moira nodded a bit as well as blushed, loving the sweet act of affection he was giving her. Who knew that simply rubbing someone's arm could make your heart warm up so much. She guessed it was just love. "I am. And even though I would love to say i will cook for you, I don't know how." She said a tad bit embaressed before pecking his lips softly.

Kierra couldn't help but roll her eyes but smile as well as Hei pretended it all to be just gossip. They were just lucky that their son was too obvlious and Chidori was too buzy. "Don't gossip at home." She said, obviously meaning 'still don't say those things at the dining table', as she kissed his cheek.

"Never has an angel puked all over me. Your 'angels' did." Fillian mumbled out in small protest but he was kinda relieved to hear this pregnancy was feeling different than back in the day when she had been pregnant from Mei. Mina's instincts on these kinds of things were freakishly good so this news made him feel relieved ofcourse.

Rex had been concentrating deep again when a wave of white hair pounced his face, causing him to jump a bit in his chair from suprise, followed by a sneeze thanks to the hair tickling his nose. He rubbed his nose as he answered. "No Shiomi, you didn't sleep for that long. It is still the same day." With a small sigh he looks back at his document, completely out of his concentration and he lost the point he had been thinking about.

Eadlyn couldn't help but grin as she felt his foot on her calf as well, finding it a bit exciting that the secretly shy Yakuza boss dared to do this. "I am very pleased to hear that as well." And even though she would not say it outloud, she knew she would exceed them. Deciding to tease him she runs her foot even higher, up to his outer thigh. "My my Takao, I didn't think you would dare to do this in a restraunt." She said with a grin as she sipped her drink again.

"I am only naughty because of you. I was never like this before I met you." Fayline mumbled against his lips as her body began to hum a bit with the need for more. It was true though, before him she was never dirty minded or never even had the urge to try things. Now, thanks to him, she was a slave to these actions of making love. All his fault. Moans frequently left her lips and began to become louder as he continoud his actions.

"Sadly, I have." Renald said with a soft sigh. Everyone in whole Cantenseel could see the news, his face, his name. He couldn't even imagine the pain and problems they were all facing. Though he was so proud of Iris trying to stay strong. "I am so sorry to hear all of this. I never would've thought.... Well... Who would have thought this would happen... Look, if there is anything you need, even if it is just to talk, know you can always call me and I will come over as quikly as I can."
"I don't like how many people are here..." Belial murmured quietly into her ear, feeling as just as uncomfortable as she was. While Lucifer was a black sheep overall, Belial was a blacksheep out of his full blooded siblings. They all were demon lords, who controlled little sections of hell while he had no power at all in the Hell government. He didn't really get along with them. "Wanna go soon?" He asked quietly.

"Don't worry. I can kinda cook." Akiro said as he gave her a kiss and reluctantly got up before going to the fridge and finding some steaks in there to cook as well as some broccoli. He started steaming the broccoli and seasoned the steaks before putting them in a pan, cooking them. "Hey babe, do you wanna watch and learn how to do this?" He asked loudly over the sizzle of cooking.

"Can we gossip soon in our bedroom, where we have some privacy? There's a hard issue that was addressed earlier at the school board meeting that needs to be discussed." Hei said, meaning 'Can we do it soon? I'm very horny.' He said before kissing her cheek back, grinning a little.

"That's because well, they're not completely angels..." Mina said before grinning a little bit. "I'd say they're a little too much like their mommy to not be a little bad." She said before giggling a little. "Except Mei. She's a complete adorable little flower." She said with a gentle smile.

"I'm sorry...." Shiomi said with a small whine as she realized she had interrupted his work before she went to a corner with a pouty face and burrowed her head in her tails as she sat in sadness, feeling guilty just a little bit. "I'm sorry.." She said again with a small sob from her tails, feeling genuinely sorry.

Takao actually shivered a small bit a she went to his outer thigh, grinning a bit as he realized how naughty this was beginning to get. "Maybe the wine is making me get just a little bit daring." Takao said as his grew grew a little before he sipping some more of his drink and moved his foot up slowly, making sure he felt all of where his foot was before he got about the middle of her thigh. "I didn't know you would dare to do it back though." He said as his grin became a smirk before he drank some more wine.

"Oh I think you were naughty all this time. I think you just kept it so suppressed that even you didn't know. Until I came along." Joseph said before he stuck his tongue in her mouth, enjoying the sweet taste of her saliva as he stuck another finger inside of her, curving it a little to hit her sweet sport exactly. "Beg for more. Beg for me to ram your magnificent bottom hard. Show me how much you want me." He whispered huskily in her ear, wanting her to say those things that Joseph always found oh so erotic.

"I know Renald...I know. I'm just trying my best now to keep it together. Seth had a girlfriend and..she's pregnant now and honestly...I'm just trying to be here for her and...and...Eva.." Iris said as she almost started crying. "Eva was raped Renald...someone...raped her when she was with her boyfriend. They broke so many bones in both of them... Her boyfriend had managed to carry her here with his feet and arms almost completely broken and..her spine has been damaged..." She said, tears coming from her eyes. "And it turns out from the doctor that the man had...his DNA had made Eva..well...they think she is pregnant too." She said with a sob.
Cecilia couldn't help but smile as her husband shared the same thoughts and opinion as her. There were just too many people and too many eyes on them. She nuzzled her nose against his cheek. "As soon as you want." She said quietly in return, knowing he would probably go say his goodbyes now and then they would go home. She havn't seen Shiomi the entire day so she wanted to go to her little fox.

Moira stood up as well though she had to bite her lip to prevent herself from groaning. Already she was getting sore and stiff but she guessed that was just a side effect of what they just did. She puts back on and straightens her clothes before peeking into the kitchen. It already smelt good. When Akiro called out for her, she smiled and walked in, wrapping his arms around his waist from behind. "Would love to, though you do not have to yell."

Kierra raises one eyebrow before sighing a bit and smiling softly. Geez, her husband could be so needy at times. Well, he was very needy all of the times. But she couldn't do this with all these people in the house. "Fine then. We'll discuss it and I'll do the dishes later." She stood up and grabbed her purse before handing Chidori over some money. "Sadly I don't have a dessert made but there is an icecream shop just a few blocks away, you want to take the kids there?" She asked, hoping she would get the hint.

"They truly are no angels and the only reason why Mei is a so called sweet flower is because she's as obvlious as one can be." Fillian mumbled, earning a small slap on the back of his head from Souji.

Rex sighed as he sees her go to the corner and sob. He made her cry, again, for maybe the tenth time this week. He puts his document away, not going to be able to find the point now since his concentration has been wrecked, before looking back at Shiomi. "It is okay so stop crying now please. You've cried enough for years already."

Eadlyn noticed him shiver, causing her to grin a bit more. "Perhaps it is." She said, mentally thanking the wine for loosing him up a bit since she really liked where this was going, though her dad would have his head for this. "And there are lots of things you don't know about me yet." She said rather seductively but then the waiter came to bring them their food, kinda dissapointing her for wrecking the mood. Though the food looked very good.

Fayline chuckled a bit at his theory. Her being a secret naughty maid? Well, honestly she thought no and that he had made her like this but whatever he prefered. When he stuck another finger in she gasped and moaned loudly as he managed to hit just the right sweet spots. God he was so talented with his fingers. She shivered from his voice as another loud moan escaped her lips. "Oh Joseph~ Please just take me already. I want you violate my behind with your long thick shaft so badly. I need you~. I need you to ram yourself into me. Please, Joseph. Please~" She begged him, feeling extreme arousal and need for him

Renald felt as if the ground was pulled away from beneath him. He really needed to lean against the wall and slide down to sit. Eva had been.... He truly felt sick to the core. Sick and anger. He was going to find the person who did this and he was going to pay greatly for the suffering he had caused that family. But his priorities at the moment were different now. His priority was the crying woman on the other side of the phone. "Iris, can I come over now? I can't just talk over the phone like this..." He said, wanting to actually hold her and console her.
Belial quickly afterwards gave everyone his goodbye's, promising to visit more often and giving his father an actual hug. He could feel how cold and weak his father was getting, and it saddened him. He couldn't imagine how the universe would be without his father helping keep it in check. He grabbed Cecilia's hand and went to the bedroom before letting her hand go and actually taking his mattress with him, finally getting the urge to do it before going outside to the portal that was constantly open next to the house that only the royal family could go in. He entered it with her and they appeared in his room with his mattress, which was completely fine. "Yes it worked!" He said happily as he hugged the mattress.

"Sorry, I forgot about your ears." Akiro said quietly as he continued to cook, smiling as he felt her against his body. "I love you babe." He said quietly, just having her on his mind as he cooked for both of them. "I really do. I know that me and you are going to have a future together." He said his a gentle smile before he turned a little and gave her a kiss. "Oh, and don't let the meat get too dark. It tastes bad if you do that." He said as he flipped over the steak.

"Oh yes, I'll gladly take them." Chidori said, getting the hint before she assembled her army. "Come on Ichirou, don't drag behind. You don't want them to be out of ice cream when you get there." She said with a grin as she got all of the kids out of the home, leaving Hei and Kierra to themselves. "Sooo..." Hei said a little awkwardly before he too his glasses off, revealing his rather sexy and defined face. "Shall we?" He asked with a husky whisper as he pulled her close.

Mina flicked Fillian's nose, growling a little bit. "I will grind you up and eat you like a chicken nugget." She said threateningly, although of course she would never do it. Her glare though was enough to tell you to stop what you were doing or saying.

Shiomi continued crying a bit before she stopped. She sniffed, got up, sat in her seat and leaned her head on Rex's shoulder, staying quiet. "I'm sorry..my big stupid tails interrupted your work, and I know you work hard and need concentration and I broke it..." She whined. "I'm sorry..." She said as she stuck her bottom lip out and whined a little bit more.

Takao could feel himself harden a bit at her seductive words, causing him to grin in return as he prepared to say something erotic as the waiter came over, letting out a short cough as he looked at the snails. "Could you get me more wine?" He said to waiter, getting another bottle of wine set at the table before he looked at the food. "Well...this looks...much different..." He said, having really only ate Japanese food. "But good, none the less." He said with a smile be he gulped and eat the escargot whole, not being afraid of the snail. At first, he looked slightly mortified but by his face you could tell he eased a little bit and began liking it. "Oh this tastes good actually." He said with a small yet satisfied grin.

Joseph grinned a little, his monster ego being satisfied before he got on top of her, lubed himself a bit and moaned as he slid himself into her deeply biting his lip, he nibbled on her earlobe before asking "How does that feel?" huskily in her ear before he did a hard thrust, seeing her facial reaction changed before he grinned a bit and thrusting, doing long and hard thrusts before doing short and hard ones, moaning quite a bit at all of them before he gripped both of her cheeks and opened them up firmly as he started going extra rough, slapping his balls hard against her rear while he moaned.

Iris stopped sobbing a bit, debating whether or not bringing him over would hurt more. In the end, she decided it was better he came, to meet Lizana, to comfort her and to see Eva. "Yes..." She said quietly, sniffing a bit.
Cecilia was rather glad that Belial wanted to go quikly as well. She truly adored his family there were just so much people and they could both use some rest. So with a smile she said them all goodbye before following him to his bedroom? She was confused why they were going there again though when he picked up the matres she had to try her hardest to hold in her giggle. But when they went through the portal and he actually managed to pull it through she couldn't contain her laughter. "Yes it did." She said while still laughing before kissing his lips and shaking her head a bit. "You crazy man." But the crazy part is why she loved him so much. She was about to say so when a certain scent hit her nosetrills, causing her eyes to widen and her right ear to twitch. No. That couldn't be right. No way his scent would be here...

Moira smiled softly at him as he apologized before watching how he cooked. It was truly the first time seeing someone cook from closeby. But after he said those words about their future she didn't even pay attention to the meat anymore. She only had her thoughts on him. It made her feel so blessed that he knew that they were going to have a future together. Happily she kissed him back before holding him even tighter. God, she loves him so much as well.

Ichirou gladly and quikly followed, not wanting to be the last to get ice cream ofcourse. When they were completely alone Kierra couldn't help but grin at her husband. They really just cleared the house purely to go wild. She softly bit her lip as he pulled her closer, feeling herself get a bit excited as she stared at his handsome face. "We certainly shall." She says before taking his hand and leading him up to their bedroom, not rushing at all to tease him. When they entered she locked the door before pushing him gently against a wall and leaning against him, softly kissing his neck as her hands rubbed his chest. "So now tell me again, what do you want to do to me?"

Fillian rubbed her nose and groaned a bit before his face paled at her threat. Oh yes, he could see her pull him through a meat grinder. He laughed a bit nervously as he rubs the back of his neck "Nah, I'll be good."

Rex sighs softly before patting her head a bit, knowing it made her a tad bit happier and calmed her down. "Don't be so hard on yourself. It is really okay. Now please, stop crying." He said, hoping she would listen and just let it go since he really was not angrey or so about it.

Eadlyn was very curious to see what he would think of the food. She was maybe even a tad bit nervous. What if he did not like it and then he would move to France with her? The thought made her blush. Dear lord, she was already seeing him going with her to France while they weren't even a couple. Not yet atleast. When he put the escargot so quikly in his mouth she held her breath, seeing his expression sour a bit but then sighed in relief as he said it tasted good. "That's good. You are the first person, besides my dad, I have ever met to like this." She said with a smile.

Fayline felt so good when he pushed his long length into her, right were it belonged. She moaned softly as he nibbled on her earlobe but her moans quikly became louder as he started to thrust. "Feels so good~" She moaned out as her breathing began to become ragged. When he started going rougher her body was filled with so much pleasure that she gripped the sheets and forced herself not to scream out, even though the pleasure filling her body could easily make her scream. But she held it in. Or tried to atleast. Him being rough with her has always been on top of her list with most pleasureable experiences.

"Alright Iris, I'll be there in 30 minutes. See you then." Renald said, glad he was may to come over before hanging up the phone and walking back to his room to grab his jacker when he saw Ivanka still awaiting on the couch. "I'm sorry honey but I got to go." He said as he walked over and kissed her lips before laying his forhead against hers and caressing her cheek. "She really needs me right now. I hope you can forgive me for leaving so soon after coming back from work." he said, actually feeling guilty about that.
Belial noticed the way her facial expression changed before the scent of Japanese like food hit his nose, making him narrow his eyes. Nobody here cooked Japanese food. And the way her face was told him everything. Tomoe. "I'm going to eat his fucking heart." Belial said, taking his axe out and following his instincts to Tomoe's room, his gut telling him where it was before he opened the door and slammed it shut, looking enraged. "You are leaving this world, now. Or you are going to die." Belial said as his eyes turned black and the entire room suddenly had it's exits blocked with a powerful magical force. Tomoe's very presence that had been bugging him for quite some time awakened some of the dormant powers he had from his father. "I'm sick of your presence. I refuse to let you be part of her life like you want to. You are going back to Hell, and you are going to be with her family, waiting like the rest of them will. That is simple. If the people who have her blood can accept it, then someone who doesn't sure as Hell can." He said before shoving Tomoe. "Get out of this land." He said with a growl as some dark flames started appeared in his hand.

Akiro smiled a little as he just cooked with her behind him, somehow having a pretty good guess on what her mind was occupied on. "Hey, babe. It's done." He said, giving her a kiss on her cheek before he pulled away with a pouty face and dished them both up before hanging her the plate with her food on it. ", I made it just for you. Tell me how it tastes." He asked with a smile, wanting to see what she'd think after biting into it.

Hei grinned as he had gotten upstairs with her, knowing he was about to feel a world of pleasure. As she kissed his neck and rubbed his chest he could feel his arousal perk up a bit, sticking out of his loose pants. "I wanna do all sorts of things to you..." He said before he started kissing her neck back, going down on his knees and taking her shirt off before he pulled her pants off as well before he licked her sensitive areas, making him grin a bit. "You taste great." He said before he slowly pressed his tongue against her deeper, licking upward slowly to make her shiver before he started licking faster before he stuck his finger in her and got it nice and wet before sticking it in her rear slowly as he started licking more. "Tell me where you want it my love." He said, fingering that area skillfully, using the twenty years of learning how to pleasure her with his hands and mouth to his advantage, eating her out almost like a machine with his tongue moving so quick.

"Good, good. I wouldn't want to hurt a dear member of the family." Mina said with the kindest smile she could muster, although her smile was deceiving. "Anyways, you should see if Mei has her blankie and stuff ready to come in with us for the night." She said, knowing Mei never slept without her special blanket she had, had since she was a small child.

Shiomi let out a small happy squeak as he patted her head, instantly calming from his touch. She rubbed her head against his shoulder lovingly afterwards. "Okay. I'm very happy you have forgiven me." She said, letting it go before she wrapped her tails around his waist so he could still work but keep warm before she leaned her head on his shoulder and tried to sleep a little.

"Really? Huh. Weird. This isn't half bad." Takao said as he took another snail with a smile and ate it, shrugging at the thought of people not really liking it before he poured more wine for both of them before sipping his a little. He sliced a piece of his goose liver and ate some of it before he sliced another piece and impaled it with his work before moving it up, romantically trying to feed Eadlyn some of his food with his own fork. "Try it." He said with a small smile.

Joseph could feel himself almost getting high off of her moans, feeling himself get the urge to just go even harder. He reached one of his hands down and rubbed her sensitive areas, instantly feeling her rear tighten around him in return, making him moan loudly as he kept going, pounding her without letting up for a single moment as he rubbed her, wanting her to have a powerful orgasm, having a mix of grunts and moans as he continued on.

"It's fine dear...do what you need. I'll just be here with Gilford." Ivanka said with a smile as she kissed Renald's cheek. "I'll have dinner ready by the time you're back. Goodbye dear." She said, giving him a full kiss before she waved. Iris started getting the house ready, fixing the mess she had, had no energy up until now. She went upstairs and shook Lizana awake out of Seth's bed, smiling down at her. Everything about Iris's face just screamed the resemblance between her and her son. Her voice did the same thing. She just sounded like an older and more higher pitched version of her son. "Hey...wakey wakey.." She said with a small smile before she sat on the foot of the bed next to her. It wasn't hard to see how happy she was trying to make herself so the people around her weren't depressed. She was practically dying inside. "Someone is going to be here soon who I want you to meet..." She said quietly as she rubbed Lizana's shoulder, having some sort of idea on how hard this was for her.
Cecilia's heart hammerd in her chest as she saw Belial pick up his ax, her ears immediatly drooping down and panic seeping in into every part of her body. Quikly she followed him but she wasn't quik enough as he slammed the door shut and when she tried to open it it was locked. She whimpered a bit as her tails drooped down and her hands began to shake. Oh god, please no...

When Belial stormed in Tomoe didn't even pay much attention to the man. He had been expecting this. And besides, he was too buzy trying to figure out what the flat black window thing in his room was. A maid had said it was a television and he had to use the remote to control it but he simply did not understand the small box in his hand. But when Belial actually shoved him, that was when he turned his attention to the enranged demon prince. "Waiting for what? For Cecilia to come and visit? It may suprise you, but I have better things to do than that. As much as you might think so, I am not an ex who is trying to get his old lover back. I am just here to travel and see what I have missed of the human realm in the last 217 years I have been stuck in hell. And I won't be here forever. Just a few years till I decide where to go next but I am starting my journey here, the place where my brother has been living happily. I won't deny that I like that fact that I am nearby her now. I havn't seen her in so long and I missed her. She is still family to me. But just listen to me when I say I am not here to take her away from you." He explained calmly but strongly.

Moira blushed softly at the nickname he had given her as he kissed her cheek. With a smile she took the plate, the food on it looking and smelling very good. She sat down at the table and cut a piece of steak before putting it into her mouth. It was very juicy and she loved the taste of it. Softly she moaned before swallowing it. "It is very good." She said with a smile.

Kierra bit her lip as he said that. She had been scolding him over the dining table but now she was excited to see what he was going to do to her body. As he undressed her and suddenly started to lick her she moaned and shivered in delight, his tongue has always been one of the things she enjoyed the most about their love making and he damn well knew it. "Oh Hei~. Just take me however you want." She maoned out as she had to lean her hands on the wall to keep standing, her legs already feeling wobbly from the pleasure he was giving her. She was a slave for him when he pleasured her like this.

Fillian looked around, not having even noticed that Mei had left the dining table. Normally her buzy presence would be immediatly missed. "Yeah sure." He said as he made his way up the stairs and to Mei's bedroom, knocking on the door. "Hey, you got your stuff to sleep?" He asked through the door, knowing that opening it will earn him hours of screams and cries and complaints.

Rex smiled a tad bit as her mood immediatly switched. It was sometimes so easy to make her happy again. Though it was also very easy to make her cry sadly. He picked up his document again, feeling slightly weird at their closeness but he guessed that was something he just needed to get used to. He had given her three months so he couldn't bail out immediatly because of his slight discomfort.

Eadlyn was really happy Takao liked it and she ate one escargot herself, loving the taste ofcourse. She sipped her wine when she saw him holding out his fork to her. With a smile of her own she leaned forward and took the liver off of his fork, moaning a bit as the taste was truly great. "This is rather good as well." She said after swallowing. He had really picked out the best French restraunt he could find.

Fayline gasped a bit before moaning even louder and arching her back as his hand joined the act of pleasuring her. He was so damn good at this, pushing her into the realms of heaven by using his talents and body. Her breathing came out in short pants and her body was covered in a thin layer of sweat as her moans became even louder, signaling she was about to finish. And when it hit her she couldn't help but scream out his name as she got the biggest orgasm she had felt in a long while, causing her walls to almost contrict around him.

Renald was very happy that her sweet loving wife understood so well and that she didn't get angrey or so. "Thank you, love." He said before kissing her deeply in return and then grabbing his coat and leaving. Quikly he got to his car and drove off, hating the fact Iris lived still in the old Kanshinin part so he had to drive for 30 minutes to get there.

Lizana didn't want to wake up. She didn't want to be pulled out of her dream about Seth and be pulled into the nightmare of reality. But she didn't have a choice. Slowly she sat upright, rubbing her eyes a bit as she looked at Iris. It pained her to see how much Iris was trying to hold herself together. And she found it weak of herself for not being able to do the same. She only nodded as she got out of the bed to change from her night gown to her normal clothes, not even asking who it was Iris wanted her to meet.
Belial was getting close to accepting the fact that the fox was going to be here. He truly was, but then he called his Cecilia a brother again, which pissed him off again. "Quit calling her that." Belial said deeply. "She is a woman now dammit." He said before he tightened his grip on his ax for a moment before he sighed and loosened it a little. "If I think something is going on, you are dead. But for now....enjoy your time on earth." He said, forcing the words out through his teeth before leaving the room, sighing again. Some part of him was keeping him from doing it. Some part he didn't know too well. He thought maybe it was his mother's part in him, trying to keep him from doing something bad, but he didn't really know.

"Good." Akiro said with a satisfied smile before he kissed her cheek by surprise. After that, he went to eating his food, cutting it up into perfectly symmetric little slices of meat before he started eating, congratulating himself as he ate it. This was the good meat the yakuza had given them. After he finished, he lightly placed his head on her shoulder, closing his eyes.

Hei continued to pleasure her greatly, rubbing her breasts roughly with his tentacles as he had her against the wall. He continued to lick her and actually used the wall to his advantage, burrowing his fingers deeper into her rear. He slowly licked up her sensitive spots, looking up at her with his onyx colored eyes, moaning a little bit.

Some weird shuffling sounds came from Mei's room before she opened the door, nodding. "Yes." She said before flicking his nose and giggling. "I heard that mommy threatened you with the meat grinder." She said with a grin.

"Yes it is.." Takao said quietly, taking another bite and closing his eyes, enjoying it before he grinned and sipped some more of his wine. "So where were we?" He asked, referring to their little game before the waiter, tapping against her foot to remind her.

Joseph moaned greatly as her walls tightened around him from her orgasm, managing to hold onto his load before he continued on, pounding into her now raw rear as suddenly he grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her head back as he rammed into her, not letting her move from her position before he went inside of her deeper and finished, his seed coming out from the sides of the hole the moment he finished he had pounded her so hard. He pulled out, and smiled as he saw the large gaping hole before he took the camera off their desk and took a picture of it, finding it beautiful. "That...was amazing.." He said with a pant before giving her a kiss.

"How are you?" Iris asked while continuing to rub Lizana's arm, trying to see if she'd say anything. "Did breakfast sit well?" She asked gently.
Tomoe looked slightly confused though then he remembered he called Cecilia his 'brother' again. It was just a habit to call her his brother and old habits like this die hard. He was actually suprised that Belial accepted it easier than expected but he was not going to question it. He had gotten what he wanted so no need to question his decision. "Thank you, I certainly will." He said as the demon prince with the killing ax left his room so he could focus back on the black box in his room.

Cecilia's ears perked up as she saw her husband walk out of the room. She didn't smell blood nor did it looked like he had been fighting. Nothing happend? She sighed in pure relief before walking to him and hugging hi in a way of thanking him for letting her old brother stay alive. She would have been at true loss if anything had happend.

Moira blushed a bit at his suprise kiss before continouing to eat as well. He really was a good cook and she was lucky that he was. When he placed his head on her shoulder she smiled softly and ran her hand through his hair before sweetly nuzzling her nose against his head. "Are you tired, my love?" She asked quietly, knowing that he probably was.

Kierra moaned louder as the pleasure increased more and more. Dear gods, she already felt a release building up waiting to be let loose rather soon. It was strange how just his tongue and fingers could make her feel this intense level of euphoria in such a short time. When he looked at her like that she couldn't just hold on any longer. With a very loud moan the tension almost exploded, causing her legs to feel like jelly. She could barely keep standing.

Fillian raises one eyebrow as he heard the shuffling. What in the world was that girl doing? But then she opened the door and to his disliking she flicked his nose. Exactly like her mother. He grumbled a bit as he rubbed his nose. "If you don't be carefull I'll put you in the meat grinder as well." He said, knowing he would never do it but just wanting to threaten with it.

Eadlyn sipped more of her wine as well, loving the sweet scent and taste of it when Takao reminded her of their little game. "I am not quite sure what you are talking about." Pretending not to remember she shrugs before grinning seductively. "Perhaps you should remind me better."

Fayline shrieked a bit in suprise as he grabbed her hair and pulled her head backwards as he kept pounding her in her state of euphoria, causing the pleasure to increase even more. Oh dear lords, this man was driving her crazy. When he finished the only thing she could do was lay on the bed, panting, trying to get down from her high. A statisfied smile was on her face and a blush covered her cheeks but then her eyes widened and she blushed even deeper. W-Was he.... Quikly she shot up trying to get the camera from away. "P-Please delete that!" She says, feeling quite embarressed that he made a picture of that.

Lizana nodded a bit though she had actually puked it out almost right after. She looked at Iris and saw that she actually wanted her to talk so to please the woman she said. "I am fine. Resting helped." She knew it was bit of a short answer but she didn't have anything more to say.
Belial hugged her back, letting out a deep sigh to decompress before he took her back to their room. He put his ax away and pulled the old mattress off before putting the new one on and putting all the blankets and pillows on it before he laid on it, letting out another sigh as he burrowed his head into the pillow. "Are you happy?" He asked from the pillows.

"Yeah..." Akiro said quietly, smiling sweetly as he felt her nose nuzzle against him before he nuzzled her back, rubbing his nose against her neck softly as he smiled. "You're so beautiful." He commented while looking at her before giving her a kiss. "I could stare forever into those mesmerizing eyes of yours." He said while rubbing her shoulder a bit before he moved his hand down to her hand and squeezed it lightly.

Hei smiled and closed his eyes as she finished, grinning as she felt a puddle of juices pour it lightly from her onto his tongue, him opening his eyes and looking at her with a lewd expression before he swallowed all of her juices and took of her shirt before he pressed her against the wall, her breasts touching the bare wall as he lube himself, planning to give her an orgasm somewhere else. "Tighten yourself dear. You're about to get some man meat in your rear." He said, opening her rear with two fingers before he slipped the head of his member in there before get all the way in mid length,

Mei snickered a little bit before flicking his nose again and sticking her tongue out, actually letting out an evil little girl giggle before she moved her stuff over to her parents room that she needed. "Would you really do that to me?" She asked questioningly.

"I can't believe you'd ever forget." Takao said with a grin as he moved his foot up all the way, being about two centimeters away from touching her crotch before pulling it away. "Does that ring any bells?" He asked before sipping his wine a bit, grinning more.

Joseph was ready to try and defend his photo but after seeing how genuinely embarrassed she was, he deleted it before kissing her forehead and smiling. "I'ts gone." He said before he pulled her down to lay in bed with him, stroking the back of her head to relax her. "I'm sorry. I forgot how much you didn't like pictures like that." He said before kissing her cheek and pulling her even more closer, smelling quite a bit of her hair lovingly before closing his eyes, enjoying being this close to her.

"Good...I'm glad dear." Iris said quietly before she closed her eyes, completely exhausted. She missed Seth. She missed Eva. Hell, she even missed Daniel. But they were all gone at the moment. All she had was Lizana and her little baby. "....Have you decided to keep it yet?" She asked, fearing for her life she'd seek and abortion.
Cecilia knew Belial wasn't very fond of the whole situation, deffinantly not because he let Tomoe live and now he was forced to live under the same roof as him. Honestly, the situation seemed a bit like a a bomb, ready to explode. One day it will go wrong. But she was so proud of her husband that he managed to calm himself down before doing anything he might regret later. She crawled onto the bed next to him as she snuggled against his side. "I am. And I am so proud of you." She said with a smile.

Moira smiled softly, wanting to suggest that he should get some sleep then when he complimented her and kissed her, warming her heart and silencing her words. With a blush she looked down to their hands before intertwining her fingers with his. "You truly compliment me too much." She said before kissing him again. "And perhaps you should get some sleep." She mumbled against his lips.

Still coming down from her high, Kierra didn't have time to react or even think as he pushed his member into her rear, causing her back to arche slightly as she moaned. He felt so good in there. She pushed herself back against him, causing him to go deeper inside of her and her pleasure to increase. Her legs already felt wobbly but she was certain that after this she wouldn't be able to stand for a long time.

Fillian groaned a bit and rubbed his nose again before glaring at her. "Yes. I. Would." he said threateningly. Well, no he wouldn't be the urge to do it was getting bigger by the minute.

Eadlyn softly bit her lip as he dared to go so far. She liked this side of him. This daring side. Even though she loved his sensitive side as well. He was a perfect mixture. "My my Takao, you are wandering dangerous grounds here." She said with a grin before eating some escargot. "Do you have any ideas in how many troubles you could get?" She asked as she softly rubbed her foot against his calf again.

Fayline sighed in relief and clearly relaxed as he deleted the picture, the way he was rubbing her head calming her down even more. "It's okay." She mumbles as she closes her eyes for awhile before grinning and opening one eye to look at him. "Why do you even need a picture? You can look at the real life thing any time you want, darling"

Lizana's stomach turned a bit at the question as she looks down and rubs her tummy where now a little life was beginning to grow. She was quiet for awhile before saying. "How can I ever trow away the last thing I might ever get from Seth..." She said quietly, seeing the painfull truth in it. Yes, it will be one hell of a road to raise this child alone. Without a father. And yes she might get depressed or discouraged alot of times. But this was the last thing she might ever have of him and this child would be the proof of the love they had for eachother.
Belial grumbled loudly, hating the fact that Tomoe could probably hear everything they were saying before nodding his head a little, letting off the littlest smile. It seemed to have killed the good mood Belial was in completely. "I'm going to sleep." He said with a frown, not even having the energy to smile before he pulled the blankets over him. His mood was shit, although in his voice, a hint of despair, almost asking for her to come follow him into the blankets.

"I don't compliment you enough." Akiro said before kissing her back. "But I wanna stay up and be with you." He mumbled back against her lips, leaning forward and making the kiss even more deep. He ran his fingers through her hair as they kissed, trying to show her how much he loved her with it.

Hei continued to thrust, wrapping his tentacles around her legs and arms so he could keep her up and so he could pound her harder, his balls slapping hard against her rear and his member expanding it with every thrust. He gripped her breasts, holding onto them as he rammed into her hard, moaning and grunting the entire time. "How does it feel? My long manhood pounding your tight little rear?" He asked with another moan, getting close to finishing.

"No you won't. I will scream mommy if you try then you'll become a chicken nugget." Mei said with a small giggle as she got all of her stuff in her parents room before shutting the door, giggling more as she looked as his face. "Dumb birdie." She said, flicking his nose once more to see his baffled face.

Takao ate some escargot himself as he simply grinning, shaking his head. "I am aware. But the reward of such troubles are oh so worth it." He said, rubbing her calf a bit in return before he sipped his wine and ate some more escargot, getting well into it.

"Just so I could have something to look at while you're at work." Joseph said before he went to her rear, opened up her cheeks and watched in awe as her very larged and stretched out hole opened and closed, contracting as it tried to get itself back to form as his seed slowly poured out of it. "I wish you could see how erotic it looks right now." He said while rubbing her rear, touching the outside of the hole with his pinky. "I love you." He said with a smile.

Iris stayed silent at her response before tearing up a bit and rubbing it as well, her smile that she had breaking apart into a sad frown. "I'm so happy you think that...you have no idea..." She said, her voice breaking a bit and getting high pitched at some points as she rubbed Lizana's stomach, knowing that half of her beloved son was in there. "I'm going to be here the whole time for you, okay?" She said quietly, wanting her to know that. She was going to do anything to make sure this little piece of Seth lived and, she cared about Lizana greatly as well.
last edited hơn một năm qua
Cecilia pouted a bit as she noticed how much his mood had fallen. She didn't like it one bit but she guessed in this situation it was inevitable. Though now she just wanted to cheer him back up though she wasn't sure if she could completely since the source of his troubles would not be gone. Still she took off her clothes, except her underwear and crawled under the blankets to lay and cuddle next to him, her tails wrapping around him like some warm blanket. "Then I'll keep you warm." She said sweetly before kissing his nose.

Moira moaned softly as they kissed, feeling the love he was trying to show her. Gently she wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him even closer as she enjoyed the sweet taste of his lips she was getting all to familiar with. But her rational thoughts returned quikly, causing her to softly pull away and lean her forhead against his. "You will be tired if you don't sleep." She said with a soft smile, loving their kissing but caring about his health more.

Kierra was gratefull that his tentacles kept him up. She was sure she wouldn't have been able to stand very long due to the intensity he was pounding her. Her moans got louder and louder as he continoud on and her pleasure began to build up to a release. The sounds he was making were erotic as hell as well. She really wasn't going to hold on for very much longer. "Oh Hei~... It feel so damn good~" She moaned out between her panting when she couldn't hold on any longer. With a loud moan she finally released the tension.

Fillian was about to explode at the little girl but instead took a very deep breath and counted to ten in his mind to calm his raging thoughts down. Really rhat girl could push his buttons. When he was remotely calmed down he simply smiled, being a nice godlike being like he should be more. "Very well then. You have a nice night." He said before going into his room, sighing loudly in frustration.

Eadlyn grinned as she took a sip of her wine. Boy she was loving this gentle teasing of them. It made her feel more comfortable with him actually even though most girls would shy away if a boy dared to do this on their second date. "I am glad you look at it like that. And I agree, I think the reward will be worth it."

Fayline chuckled and rolled her eyes. She should have guessed that was the reason. When he widened her cheeks again with his hands and just watched her she blushed deeply though. His comment making her blush even deeper. It was strange to think he could find it so erotic but she guess that was just a man's thing. Softly she bit her lip before saying. "I love you too."

Lizana wasn't suprised that the facade of Iris's smiling broke so easily. A person could only take and fake so much. And Iris had clearly taken her toll. At her words she nodded, knowing they were true but not finding as much comfort in them as she should have. She opened her mouth to speak when the doorbell rang through the house, probably it being the person Iris wanted her to meet.
Belial was just slightly surprised when she came in before slightly smiling as he quickly flung his clothes off and threw them out of the blankets before he cuddled her under the covers. "You know how much I love it when you are like this." He said before giving her a small kiss. Belial had said that he loved how caring the fox people were for the ones they loved, and he meant it. "Love you wife." He said quietly as he brought her closer, enjoying her warmth while trying to keep her warm as well.

"I'll sleep if it really makes you feel better." Akiro said with a small smile before nuzzling the side of her head. "Only if you go with me though.." He said before smiling a little and intertwining his fingers with hers, squeezing her hand a little. He was amazed how much he already felt he really needed her.

Hei continued to get a high from her moans, feeling an extreme amount of pleasure from pounding her. After hearing her words, he closed his eyes and moaned loudly as he finished, actually feeling his eyes roll back into his head before his knees actually became slightly shaky from the force of the orgasm. He breathed out slowly, trying to calm himself before he slowly pulled out of her, feeling extremely sore already before he set her on the bed and laid next to her, cuddling her. In the distance, he could hear the little army coming back in through the house, their tiny little feet patting against the ground as they walked.

Raiden's heart started beating quickly as he sensed Fillian's presence in the room. He waited until Fillian's back was completely turned, facing the direction of the desk before he got out. He silenced his walking and his breathing before he held out his knife before he grabbed Fillian's mouth and put the knife to his throat. "I'm going to give the orders, and you're going to follow them. Do you understand?" He asked quietly, his British accent coming out of his voice. His voice wouldn't have been recognizable, as he never spoke. "Otherwise I'll be sending your head as a Christmas gift in the mail for your sweet little bloody fucking family." He said darkly, almost sounding like he'd enjoying doing that to him. Oh yes, Raiden was good at his work.

"I still am curious as to what it will be though.." Takao said before grinning a little and sipping more of his wine. He loved how she was teasing him just back, not shying away from anything. That's what he liked. A woman who wouldn't get all shy and flustered under petty things like teasing. Who would actually enjoy doing it with him.

Joseph smiled a bit as he continued to watch, watch it finally go down a bit in size before he let her cheeks down and went next to her, cuddling her before he kissed her and looked at her lovingly before he folded his wing a little and touched the tip of her wing before he gave her a sweet kiss. "What did I do to deserve someone wonderful like you..." He thought out loud after they kissed with a great big smile on his face.

Iris quickly wiped her tears and got herself together before she went downstairs and opened the door, smiling as she saw Renald. She quickly gave him a tight hug, not having seen him for quite a while as they both had just been busy with life. "It is so nice seeing you..." She said quietly, sounding just a bit sad they hadn't seen each-other more.

Louisa paced around the balcony, looking around at the city skyline. "In two days.....my journey begins.." She said quietly to herself. "A path of my own creation...my very own path of conquest..." She said quietly with her hands behind her back. "All of my ancestors I know are smiling down upon me, as I am a descendant of proud warriors..may it be from my mother's side or my....my father's.." She said, the word father rolling off like venom. "I know I am fulfilling my destiny.." She said quietly before she placed her hands on the rail of the balcony and leaned forward looking at the city as the wind blew through her hair as she smiled. "I don't have to live a normal life that everyone expects me to now. I can create my own life. The expectations that have always been placed upon me, I no longer will have to live by those. The rules of society? I will be the one creating those, and I will have it all. I know I will..." She said quietly. "All those things I hate on this planet, I'll simply be able to destroy and the things that I love? Well, I'll be able to cherish them in ways they've never imagined before. I'll get this money, then...I'll get the soldiers, and the right equipment for us all. Then...my conquest can truly take flight." She said with a smile, finishing her little monologue as she smiled, the wing blowing through her silvery blonde hair while she looked at the city skyline, knowing that one day...it'd be hers.
Cecilia smiled happily at his words as she saw his mood lighten up even if it was just a tad bit. "I know." She said softly as he pulled her closer and cuddled with her. As they were fully against eachother she lets out a statisfied sigh as she closer her eyes and her tails softly began to sway at the side of the bed. "Love you husband" She mumbled out as their combined warmth pulls her into a light sleep.

Moira looked at their interwined hands, feeling so blessed with him though suprised as well that they have found eachother so quikly and that the bond they had was already so strong. These feelings were just so intense that she was sure they would tear her apart if she ever lost him. She would make sure she wouldn't. "Alright then. We'll go get some sleep together." She said before softly kissing his nose and standing up, not letting go of his hand.

Kierra couldn't feel more gratefull that he set her on the bed, knowing she would have collapsed to the ground if he hadn't. God, she knew for sure she wouldn't be able to walk properly any time soon and her breathing was still coming out in heave pants as she comes down from her high. With a statisfied smile she cuddles Hei back. "This was was way worth it." She mumbles against his neck.

Fillian felt his heart stop for a moment as a hand clasps around his mouth and a knife was put against his throat. His blood began to race through his body, trying to urge him to attack and protect but his mind told him to wait. Not yet. He tried to regonize the voice, going through every voice he once heard but to no avail. So a stranger. But it did not feel like a stranger. He gave a small nod, showing the man that he understood as a fire of pure anger appeared in his eyes. How did such a lw creature dare threatening him. But for now, he had to play along, see what this man wanted.

"We shall see." Eadlyn said, curious as well since she didn't even know herself where this night was going to end. But if they continoud like this they might do something that'll give her father an aneurysm. But then a thoughts hits her, making her feel curious. "How come you don't have a woman in your life yet? You are a Yakuza boss, I am sure there would be enough woman crawling your feet, wanting to be wed to you." She suddenly asks.

Fayline's wing twitched a bit in response as they touched as she runs her hand over her own wing, still finding it strange she had those now. They were part of her body but they didn't feel like it yet. Gladly she kissed him back before blushing softly at his words. "You have been wondering that for 25 years already. Just accept that we were both blessed." She says with a sweet smile as she caresses his cheek.

Renald smiled softly as well and returned her hug. He had missed her alot as well but sadly work and family got in the way of ever coming to visit. Days were just so buzy and on less buzy days he was just tired. "It really is. Though I am so sorry I havn't visited earlier." He said with an apologetic look in his eyes. Gently he wipes a single tear left on her face away. Ofcourse she had been crying.

Daliyah was being rather restless in her bottle, pacing from side to side as the heavy air in the house almost crushed her down. So many desires from various people were filling this place. Painfull desires, all come forth out of sadness or longing for something to change. As a genie it was making her a tad bit feel uneasy since she hadnt felt such strong desires and wishes in a long while and they were all in one single house together. She sighed a bit as opened a window to see out of the bottle with her magic. Her heart clenched as she saw Virgil still out on the bed. How could she ever make this right...
Belial got comfortable in her warm tails, feeling all snugly wrapped around in his as he had his arms wrapped around Cecilia. "Love you too dear." He said as he closed his eyes a bit, dozing off in her embrace. His dreams were of course about making love to her and beating up Tomoe, although he couldn't decide which one was more pleasurable to him at the moment.

Akiro smiled as they walked to the bed, laying down with her and cuddling her, putting his crotch against hers as he put his face in her hair. "Goodnight babe..." He said quietly before leaned in and kissing her cheek. "I love you." He whispered quietly in her ear as he laid his head next to hers before burrowing his face in her hair.

"Yes it was." Hei mumbled against her lips before he stuck his tongue in her mouth and tangled his tongue against hers, savoring the taste of her mouth and moaning quietly as he kissed her before he took his tongue out and just cuddled against her, massaging both her feet and back with his tentacles as he nuzzled against her. "How did it feel?" He asked with a small grin, knowing about it felt amazing for him.

"You have been a very bad bird lately. Frolicking around, trying to be the savior of damsels in distress. Annelise Florence, to be exact." Raiden said, pressing the cold knife a little harder against Fillian's throat. "You have been trying to fornicate with her, speaking your glittered words of garbage nothingness and attempting your best to separate best friends..." He said quietly but coldly. He had the voice and attitude of a killer. "Leave her alone. Or else....I will take a female precious from you away. The little girl." He said, now using his threat. "Stop talking, looking and overall being any sort of presence in Annelise's life, or I will deflower that precious flower of a girl Mei is..." He said, showing he knew the family and that he had even heard Mina refer to her as a flower.

"All of those women...they just would want to marry me because I am the yakuza boss. There would be no love, no emotion. It would be just like another arrange business deal in my life, and I wouldn't want that for something as sacred as a relationship." Takao said simply before sipping his wine."I just wanted to find a woman who wouldn't know about my life, who would get to know me before getting to know what I did." He said before shrugging. "I suppose it worked out pretty well. The first date I ever had outside of work was with an intelligent and beautiful woman like yourself, so I'd say I am feeling quite blessed." He said with a grin. "What made you decide to even go on a second date?" He asked as his foot slowly started sliding up.

"I definitely accept that.." Joseph said as he caressed her cheek back before her gave her a kiss. "I was truly blessed with you.." He said as he nuzzled her face a bit. "And that magnificent behind of yours." He said while reaching over it and giving it a tight squeeze. "Boy have you two made me feel good these past twenty five years..." He said, thinking about how many times they had actually done it over the years.

"It's okay....you were busy..." Iris said quietly before sighing quietly. "Lizana! The person I want you to meet is here!" She said kinda loudly, her voice breaking up a bit from it still being partially gone before she looked over at him. "Lizana was Seth's girlfriend....she's carrying his child." She said quietly biting her lip a little.

Virgil woke up a little while later not getting out of bed for quite a while. His head throbbed slightly from the after effect of the pills, that being the main thing he hated about them. He was rubbing his face a little before he walked over to the lamp, debating whether or not to talk to her before he looked at it and bit his lip before opening the lamp, forcing Daliyah out before he took her hand and sat down on the bed with her. For a while, he was silent, thinking of the right words to say before he sighed quietly. "Can we talk?" He asked quietly as he intertwined his fingers with hers and squeezed her hand, looking at her with his glassy eyes, looking as if any little thing would send him straight back to the bed.
Moira blushed softly as she got comfortable next to him in the bed. She was unsure if her ancestors had blessed her with his presence or if she was just being unfaithfull to them. But for now, she didn't care. "I love you too, Akiro." She said quietly as she runs her fingers over his jawline before closing her eyes to rest, the sound of his breathing and heartbeat relaxing her.

Kierra moaned as the taste of him entered her mouth. She loved these intimate kisses so much. With a blush she says. "What do you think?" Ofcourse she imensely enjoyed what they have just done. Couldn't he hear how much she had loved it? Her muscles relaxed and the tension left her body as he masaged her, causing her to sigh in delight.

Fillian felt a bit cold as the man started to talk about Annelise. What had she do with this? The more the man talked, the more he began to figure things out. Seperate best friends. This man was surely no friend of her since she only had one. Louisa, the queen bee bitch herself. This man was surely send by that rich snobby bitch to take care of buisiness. But then things took a turn as Mei was involved in the whole story. Never had he felt such a rage towards someone before. The rage telling him, urging him, to tear apart this man limb for limb and protect his family. It got even so bad that his body began to glow lightly and his hands began to shake as the powers inside of him were trying to come out to kill. "One chance to take that back." He mumbled into the strangers hand, feeling like he might explode any second.

Eadlyn was glad Takao looked at relationships as somehting sacred. That meant he would not just date her for the heck of it or trow her away afterwards like dirt. It made her feel a bit more reassured. As he complimented her once again she blushed a tad bit though at his question she shrugged. "I guess after a first date like that you can't help but want more." She said a tad bit jokingly, knowing that the both of them knew their first date wasn't really ideal but good nontheless.

Fayline giggles lightly as she rolls her eyes. "I am still amazed by the fact you are so addicted to my behind." She said with a grin. Really, her behind got more complimented than her. Though she didn't mind. She was glad he adored her body so much. "And you have no idea how good and happy you have made me feel all of those years."

Renald's stomach clenched a bit at Iris's words. Seth's girlfriend who was also carrying his child. A child he might never even meet. As if the situation wasn't already enough to handle for all of them. When Lizana walked down the stairs he even felt worse. He could see in her eyes how broken and lost the poor thing actually was. He walked forward and held out his hand for her to shake. "Good to meet you, my name's Renald Silvius."

"I know who you are. Old Kanshinin warrior, almost right hand to Vassilia Romanov, before you switched to the Kami where you became a high praised general. I regonize your face from the history books." Lizana said as she tried her best to smile a tad bit as she shakes his hand. "My name's Lizana Janssen. I am...." She had to swallow a bit before continouing to speak, the words harder to say than expected. "Seth's girlfriend."

Daliyah honestly didn't want to get out, her shame and guilt weighing her down to much to be able to even face the man she had hurted so much. But as a genie, if her master wanted her out, she had no choice. As she was forced out she avoided eye contact, not daring to look in his eyes as he took her hand and sat down with her on his bed. She was suprised he even wanted to touch her and even intertwined their fingers together. She heard the almost beg in his voice, causing her to look up at him, immediatly regretting it as she saw the look in his eyes. No, she didn't want to talk, afraid to hurt him even more. But a genie could not say no to her master. "Ofcourse. What do you want to talk about?"
"I think we both loved it." Hei said as he stretched out kissing Kierra's cheek as he chuckled a little. "I can hear the girls little feet pattering against the floor when they walk." He said, laughing at how small they were. "And I can hear their little tiny voices and their so adorable." He said, finding his niece's extremely cute. He sighed quietly before shaking his head with a grin on his face as he nuzzled her a bit.

Raiden narrowed his eyes a little bit, surprised he even tried to make him take back. "You lost your chance." He said as he electrified the knife and cut Fillian's throat lightly. Not enough to cut the jugular but to make him bleed quite a bit. He saw the powers in his hand and ran through the door room in a panic before he could get to see what those powers were, attempting to avoid a fight as he jumped from the stairs onto the dinner table that Mina and Souji were at, Mina screeching loudly and jumping up as he ran for the front door.

"I guess so..." Takao said with a small chuckle, finding it having been a rather undesirable first date. He afterwards finished up his goose liver, sharing a bit more with Eadlyn before they together finished the plate of escargot. He continued sipping on his wine, doing small talk. He propped his head on his hand, gazing over at her. He couldn't tell if he was just too drunk, or if he was completely drawn in by her at the moment before honestly, he wanted to feel those lips against his. "So, do you wanna finish our wine then get out of here?" He said with a smile as he leaned back in his chair.

Joseph shrugged a bit with a sheepish grin. "It's so addicting because it's wonderful." He said simply before smiling at her comment about him giving her pleasure, making him smile quite a bit before he give her a kiss. "I'm glad I've managed to make you feel nice and good.." He said before giving her another kiss, rubbing his nose against hers. "Do you wanna sleep dear for the night?" He asked, feeling a bit tired from their exercise.

"Speaking of old Kanshinin warriors..." Said a woman's voice who came out of the shadows. It was non other than Vasilia. She gave Lizana a quick hug, whispering 'it will be alright' in her ear before giving Renald a tight hug, smiling a bit. "It's been far too long." She said. She hadn't seem him for an even longer period of time than Iris.

"Why would you say those things....that you said earlier?" Virgil asked with a sad tone in his voice. "Please tell me it was just a spur of emotion.." He said quietly as he looked at her. "Look, what we have is real, and it hurts you too to deny it. Why do that to yourself too?" He asked quietly, sighing a bit as he looked down.
Kierra smiled softly as she listened to the small feet patter around the house as well. "They really are adorable." She remembered times when Ichirou's feet were that small and even though they were small they made alot of noise as he ran around the house. They were always glad when they heard his feet since if they didn't the little Draki would be flying around, causing accidental damage to the house. Sometimes she truly missed those times. But she was proud everytime she looked at her strong sweet shy boy.

It was like Fillian didn't even feel the blade slice through his throat or the pain that followed. He was so consumed by his rage that he immediatly sprinted after the man, now getting a full look on the enormous size of the man. But that didn't matter. He was not going to let this man flee. A white golden divine aura began to surround him, forming his bird wings under his arms as he ran. His speed was fasted than the man's and when he ran for the front door he flapped his wings, making him shoot forward with imense speed, tackling the man forcefully through the front door. Not giving the man any time to react his aura formed his bird claws around his feet before he grabbed and dug his nails into the man's shoulders. He flapped his wings again, this time shooting up straight into the sky. "You are going to regret ever getting close to my family." He yelled out over the soaring wind as he reached the height airplaned would fly at. His claws opened, letting the man simply drop. But that wouldn't be all. His divine aura formed several spears that shot down towards Raiden as he fell towards the earth.

Souji jumped up from the table as he grabbed Mina's hand and quikly pulled her into the living room and sat her down on the couch. "Stay here." He ordered her before grabbing his scroll and in a second drawing a wolf that jumped out of the piece of paper thanks to his powers. "Protect." Was the only thing he ordered the beast before running outside, looking up at the sky to find Fillian already doing his job as their protector.

Eadlyn truly enjoyed this date with him. The chatting. the teasing and just getting to know eachother more and more while enjoying some good wine and food. Honestly, she could do this every day with him. She sipped her wine when she noticed the way he was looking at her, causing her cheeks to flare up and her heart to beat faster. Never had someone looked at her in the way he was looking at her. It almost made her shy. A smile graces her lips as she nods. "Sounds like a plan to me." She said before finishing her wine.

Fayline gladly kissed his lips back as she nods slightly. Now that she was laying so quietly she felt how tired her body actually was, thanks to her lovely husband again ofcourse. "Sounds good." She says as she cuddles closer to him to get more warmth. "Sleep tight, mon amour." She mumbles out before closing her eyes.

Renald couldn't help but smile as he watched his old flame walk towards them. Even though the love he once had for her had changed, he still respected and adored her so much and he couldn't even think about not having her as a friend. Gladly he hugged her back. "Indeed. Far too long." He said with a smile before it fell a bit. "How are you holding up?"

Daliyah looked away from his eyes, not being able to continu looking into those sad orbs who earlier sparkled with joy. "It... Was not just a spur. What I said was the truth. Nomatter how much I want it it can not be. Not even if you wish for it. I am not going to say it isn't real it just.... Can't be." She says with a sigh. "My selfishness trapped me into that bottle and now I can't be selfish again. My bindings trap me to this fate. And this fate has boundaries I can not pass. Us being together or me even feeling emotions for you is one of those boundaries..."
Hei snickered a bit as his mind drifted to the same thoughts as well, although in his mind Ichirou still had small feet. Just like his mother. "It makes me miss having little ones again.." He said with a small chuckle before sighing quietly. "Although they're a lot of work. Ichirou was hard enough.." He said, remembering how many things he had flown into. "Now it's time just for me and you to have our fun.." He said quietly, reflecting back a little on life.

Raiden was taken by surprise, unable to really resist as he was flown into the sky. He wasn't screaming of course but rather waiting to fall. As he was let go, electricity started charging in him and suddenly eight steel bars came popping out of him, with four coming out of his back, two coming out of the top of his hands and two coming out of his heels. The electricity he was charging shot out of the energy conductors in his body and he shot back up in the air, grabbing Fillian by the wings and electrocuting him as Raiden let out a battle cry. They both fell down to the ground, creating a small crater. He was staggered a bit but came up to it, not horribly injured since he had Fillian take most of the damage of the fall. Raiden's jacket actually burned off because of the electrical energy and the entire area around him was having a black out, as seen by the people going outside to try and fix their power boxes, them realizing the fight that was going outside as it happened. He then turned around and tried to head back to leave, wanting to leave the area as soon as possible. Steam came out from his nose and out of his mouth, the electricity that had been in him having been hot enough to evaporate the moisture in the air he breathed in.

Takao finished his wine as well and took her hand before taking her back to his car, of course opening the door for her first before he started the car and drove back in the direction of the mansion, surprisingly a very good driver when he was drunk. He kept focused on driving, not talking. Soon, they were near the mansion again and he parked in the back parking lot of the mansion, where it was pitch black and only full of cars from workers. "So, how are we going to end this wonderful night?" Takao asked as he turned the car off.

"You too...mon amour.." Joseph said in return before he fell asleep, dreaming of raising another child with Fayline and of course her magnificent rear, that being something that was in all of his dreams.

"I'm old. What do you think?" Vasilia said with a small giggle before biting her lip and nodding her head. "It really has been too long..." She said before looking back at Lizana, seeing if she was okay before she sighed. "Do you want to go see Eva?" She asked Renald, knowing that Eva would like to see him as well.

"With all of this in mind....why did you make me believe? Why did you do all those things with me of your own free will, if you knew me and you would become like this?" Virgil asked, feeling a small bit of anger rise above the sadness, feeling just slightly played.
Kierra smiled brighter as she and her husband seemed to have been sharing the same thoughts. Raising Ichirou has been quite a journey, one she would walk again. But she didn't want another child. One was enough. Now it was really time for them to enjoy themselfs. "I agree. Can't wait to see where this new chapter of our life will take us." She says with a smile before kissing him softly.

Fillian was taken by suprise, giving him no time to react but to only scream out as he was being electrocuted and fell down towards the earth. As he hits the ground he badly landed on his head, causing his skull to start bleeding as a wave of nausea hits him. He groans out but still pushes himself off of the ground, the rage pushing him forward. Suddenly strong vines wrapped around Raiden, constricting him and holding him to the spot. The vines being ofcourse a product of Souji's powers who was currently running towards them. Fillian took his chance, sprinting forward, his feathers turning sharp as knives as he sliced deeply acros Raiden's stomach. Quikly he did another slice, aiming for his kneecaps the time.

Eadlyn didn't even think about that Takao was driving the car while being slightly drunk. She trusted him to know what he was doing and to bring her home safely. As they rode in comfortable silence she couldn't help but continously think about his words and actions, causing her heart to beat a bit faster. As they arrived at her house she was rather dissapointed. This meant their night would end soon. At his words her heart started to beat even faster. "Hmm, it sounds like you have plans already. You have something in mind?" She asked quietly, a bit hoping and anticipating what was about to come.

Renald smiled a bit more as Vasilia giggled. Good, she was still able to smile after all of this. At her question though her smile fell a bit before he nods. "I would like to see her yes." He said, feeling bad knowing that he could do nothing to help her but he hoped that just by being there it would comfort her just a bit.

Lizana rubbed her arm a bit as she looked to the side, not feeling very comfortable at all. Honestly, she didn't want to go see Eva. She didn't want to go back to that hospital. Yes, it was a selfish reason to not go see a friend who needed her support for that reason but she just couldn't go back there....

"Because...." Daliyah started quietly but she was at lost for words and reasons. Why did she make him believe indeed? She could have known, should have known, this would happen and she should have prevented it when she had the chance. But she hadn't. Why.... The answer hits her so much that it caused tears to form in her eyes. "Because for the first time in my life, even though I do not know how you did it, you made me truly feel loved...."
"I know it's only going to be heading towards good places." Hei said with a smile before he gave Kierra a kiss before he started laughing again. He could hear two of the little girls downstairs arguing in Chinese, with Chidori growling at them back in the same language to speak in English. "They're so precious." He said, still chuckling.

Raiden raised an eyebrow as he was grabbed by the vines then screamed a bit in surprise as he was sliced in the stomach. Luckily, his shirt and the top layer of his giant abs were all that was cut into but it still hurt quite a bit. As Fillian went for a knee cap, Raiden grabbed his wing at lighting the was aimed for him, not caring that it was cutting into his hand before he snapped Fillian's wing and pulled him closer before he actually ripped the broken bone out of the wing and beat Fillian with it several times before throwing him onto the ground. He then turned his attention to Souji and used all of his brute strength to tug on the vine, actually pulling Souji all the way over to him before Raiden's meaty fist punched Souji square in the face, a loud crush coming from Souji's nose before Raiden let go on the vines and ripped them off of him, panting as he coughed loudly.

"Well, let's just see where it goes.." Takao said quietly before he leaned in and kissed Eadlyn by surprise, putting his hands on her shoulders as he slid his tongue gently into her mouth, massaging his tongue with hers as he felt himself get aroused by the sweet taste of her mouth. "You're so beautiful." He murmured while kissing her.

"It's okay dear, you can stay here with me." Iris said while grabbing Lizana's hand and smiling. Iris had already seen her today and she was having troubles of her own getting the courage to go and see Eva. She was just so hurt and it killed Iris inside every time to see her like that.

Virgil brought her in closer, holding her as he saw the tears threatening her eyes before he sighed quietly. "You just keep making excuses for us not to be together like this because you're afraid...I know you're afraid..." He said quietly while stroking her hair. "I know you're afraid of us being taken away from each-other...of getting too close because you know we could be separated.." He said quietly before giving her a kiss. "And I understand that...but why worry about that now? Just enjoy our life together now, because if we worry too much about the future now, we'll be too worried to enjoy the present." He said with a small smile.
Kierra listened to the children bickering as well before chuckling softly. "Yes they are." She says as she cuddles closer to her husband, feeling rather tired and sore from their activities. She yawned a bit before leaning up and kisses his cheek. "Should we go get some sleep?" She asked as her eyes already began to droop a bit.

Fillian screamed in agonizing pain as his wing was snapped and a bone was pulled out. With each hit from his own bone he began to fade more and more into unconciousness but he desperately tried to stay awake even though his injuries were taking a toll on him. His face was as pale as a sheet as a result to his blood loss and he was panting as if he had just run a marathon. When he was trown down he just laid there, unable to move his body even though his mind was screaming out. But then he saw Souji on the ground, holding his probably broken nose as he groaned out in pain, trying to find the scroll he had dropped. Seeing this caused another wave of rage to hit Fillian and the urge to protect his family became even greater. Even though he should not been able to stand he forced himself up, his legs shaking a bit but managing to hold him up. "You... Leave... My family... Alone!" He screamed out as a white burning fire began to surround his hands before he actually began to trow orbs of fire towards Raiden as spears made of divine light shot forward as well.

Eadlyn blushed alot as his lips finally touched hers and her stomach did a happy sort of flip. This was her first kiss and boy did it feel good. His lips felt even better than expected. She gasped a bit as his let his tongue into her mouth but quikly relaxed as she rubbed her tongue back against his. Honestly she had no idea if she was doing a good job at kissing or a bad one but she just let her body guide her. She softly grabbed the front of his jacket as she pulled him closer, a soft moan escaping her lips. "You are rather good at this." She mumbled back against his lips before quikly continouing their tasting and kissing.

Lizana smiled gratefully at Iris, feeling glad that this woman understood what she needed without her having to tell. Truly like a mother should be. Renald nodded, understanding why both of them didn't want to go before looking at Vasilia. "Should i drive?" He asked her, thinking it was the most handy way but if she wanted something else he would listen.

The tears began to roll down Daliyah's cheeks as he pulled her closer and a sob escaped her lips as he kissed her. This was the opposite of what he should be doing. He should be taking his distance. He should not be asking her, begging her, to take a leap into the abyss she knew she shouldn't go into. "Please do not get your hopes up and don't ask this from me... It is not 'could be' seprated, Virgil. We are going to be seperated. And the closer I let myself get to you the more tormented I will be for eternity. The more tormented we both will be. I can't do that..." she said as her voice broke a bit at the end.
Hei yawned and nodded his head before he pulled the covers over both of them, feeling the embrace of sleep come over him. "Goodnight dear. I love you.." He said quietly before giving her a kiss and closing his eyes, laying his head gently against hers.

Raiden moved slightly out of the way of the fire as he started running. "You know what to do then!" He yelled in response to what Fillian said before he started really running as he heard police coming. As all people informed in the criminal world knew, the sewers were the best and quickest escape route in town. So, he took to the sewers, taking a man hole straight to the other side of town, getting his wounds patched by an underground doctor that was down in one of the many criminal camps that were down there. If there was anything close to the old southern area now, it was the sewer area. It had almost became a small district of the town in it's own regard. He managed to take the sewers all the way to his block that he lived on, which was only a block away from Louisa's. He came into his house, took of the ski mask and cleaned himself off, showering and then wrapping his lower abdomen in gauze. He looked into his mirror and stared deep into his blue eyes, rubbing his heavily scarred face a bit before pulling his blonde hair back and getting on some clothes, wearing some lazy gym clothes before he started bench pressing, easily lifting up four hundred pounds with it as he began his work out ritual.

Mina came outside, crying and hyperventilating as the ambulances and police cars started coming to the house as she went over to Souji, screaming even though he was still conscious. "Oh my baby! Oh please be okay, please be okay!" He said, rocking him back and forth as the EMT's tried to convince her to let him go to the ambulance

"Really? I wouldn't have known." Takao said with a small blush, admitting this was his first time as well as he suddenly lifting her up and put her on his lap so they could kiss easier before he placed his hands on her back and leaned in before kissing her deeply back. He tangled his tongue around hers, rubbing it gently as the nice taste of the wine in her saliva hit his tastebuds.

Vasilia nodded at Renald before she grabbed her big fur coat and ushanka before nodding. "Yes. I can't drive that well anymore." She said with a grumble before leaving the house with Renald and getting into his car. "It certainly smells nice in here." She said with a smile before he grinned a little at a picture of Valeryia when she was younger on the dash, with braces and a long green braid that reached down to the middle of her back. "How is that little cutie doing these days?" She asked, having always favored little Valeryia over Gilford. Gilford was too much like Ivanka really for Vasilia to connect at all with him.

Virgil listened, getting more and more pained with every single word she spoke before he sighed deeply. "If we can't be together then...what do you suggest I do? If it's going to be painful for us, shouldn't we separate sooner?" He asked with a quiet sigh before biting his lip, hating what she just suggested.
Kierra softly returned his kiss and mumbled. "I love you too..." before falling into a very deep sleep, exhausted from the events and activities of the day.

Fillian was breating heavily, glaring into the direction the man was running to. His mind was screaming to follow but his body was refusing. He had lost too much blood and now he began to feel the true pain his rage had been pushing back. It was like the full force of his injuries hits him as once as his eyes roll backwards and he falls to the ground unconcious.

Souji gently pried himself out of her arms to sit upright, holding her by her shoulders as he rubbed them. "I am okay. I am." He tried to convince her even though he did not look okay with his broken bleeding nose. But a broken nose was something that could heal even if it hurted imensely now. But then his stomach dropped as he saw Fillian fall down. Within a second he jumped up and sprinted towards him before kneeling down and holding Fillian in his arms. "Fillian! Wake up!" He said as he softly shook the boy. His face was so extremely pale and his breathing was coming out in short sharp breaths. "I need some help over here!"

Eadlyn shrieked a bit softly as he suddenly pulled her onto his lap though she liked this new position alot. Now she was even closer to him. She tangled her hands in his hair as she closed her eyes and continoud their kissing. Yes, he was really good at this. Again she moaned softly as she pushed herself closer against him, her hands roaming down to his chest.

Renald smiled a tad bit before walking to the car and getting in. When Vasilia started talking about Valeryia he couldn't help but swell with pride a bit. He had always adored his daughter so much. "She isn't that little anymore, Vas. She has grown bigger than me. Though sadly she doesn't really see what an amazing woman she has become... We are starting her training to get to control her taming powers very soon."

"I... Don't know." Daliyah said quietly as she looked to the side. Yes it would be better if he just did his wish so they could seperate. He would have plenty of time to get over her. But honestly, she didn't want to leave yet. She just selfishly didn't want to leave but stay even if it would torment and hurt both of them.
The EMT's quickly started shuffling around and went to Fillian, getting his bone into a baggie and getting him quickly into an ambulance before Souji's nose as set back in place and he was advised to simply go get it checked out when seeing Fillian before leaving to get him attended to. Mina on the other hand was hyperventilating and crying, with Mei rubbing her back and actually trying to calm her down while she was crying a bit herself. Mina got up and finally hugged Souji tightly, not letting him go before Mei went over to Dequan, crying a little before hugging him, putting her face against his chest before she rubbed her nose on him. "Are we going to be okay?" She asked with a slight crack in her voice.

Takao slid his hands a little lower, pulling her close enough for her chest to be close to his as he closed his eyes as he kissed her, moaning quietly as he kissed her. "So, I guess this means we're official?" He said with a small chuckle, assuming all this kissing meant she wanted to date him before he gave her lips a quick kiss then kissed down lower and lower on her neck, sucking and slyfully leaving a small hickey on her neck for her father to see later.

Vasilia widened her eyes a bit, not believing that Vasilia was bigger than her old dad. "Wow...what a big girl then.." She said in awe before frowning a bit at his comment. "Aww....I wish she'd see how awesome she is. I should go talk to her sometime then..." She said quietly before grinning at his comment. "I'm glad you're starting her training. Honestly as a little kid I could see how much potential that little one had. I'm glad it's being used." She said quietly. "Seth he....he was much like his father I suppose. I remember him quite well. His name was Friedrich Blumenthal. He was...emotional, but caring. Too caring I suppose. I remember the night he left. He was crying himself, and he didn't want to do it, but he thought Iris deserved better than him, and was convinced she would hate him later in life. I never found out where he went, but forever Iris loved him, and no matter what she did she could never get over him.." She said quietly before shaking his head. "I know Seth isn't coming back. He doesn't want to face Lizana. I know what he did was a spur of emotion, and he is regretting it now. If I know him, he probably...he's probably trying to figure out a way for them to be together again..." She said with a quiet sigh.

"Please don't try and push me away..." Virgil said quietly as he held her, closing his eyes, his hand shaky. "I know I'll be hurt later. Both of us will. But why hurt ourselves now? Just...ignore it, and live for the moment. We need to enjoy that happiness we can have together now, because we never know when we'll be able to have it again.." He said with a quiet sigh.
Souji only groaned when his nose was put back in place and he knew it was going to hurt and ache like hell later but for now his mind was too preoccupied with Fillian's situation that he didn't even feel the pain. His heart was pounding and in his mind he was praying to his gods to let his protecter live, though he doubted if the gods would listen. The fate of a protecter was to die for the one he had to protect. But this wasn't just a protecter, this was Fillian.... He only noticed Mina when she wrapped her arms around him and clung to him for dear life. Gently he wraps his arms back around her as he soothingly strokes her hair. "Shhhh, calm down my love. Think about the baby. Everything will be alright." He tried to sooth her but he knew his words could not overweigh this situation.

Dequan softly stroked Mei's hair as well, feeling numb from it all. He was so in shock that he couldn't quite grasp the fact what had happend and the fact that his best friend might be dying in an ambulance right now. "We will be okay.... I promise you that." He knew he couldn't promise such a thing but he had to to ease her mind.

Eadlyn softly bit her lip at his words and her heart began to pound even faster. "Yes... Yes, we're official." She said a bit breathless, feeling to blissfull to even grasp the full understanding that she actually just got her first boyfriend. As he kissed her neck she moaned slightly but she did caught on what he was doing. "You dare leave any more hickeys and I'll leave bitemarks all-" She softly kissed his neck "- over - " She went lower lower to kiss his colar bone. "- body." She said before slowly licking his neck from his colar bone to his ear.

Renald smiled softly as Vasilia talked about his daughter, the affection and love clear in his eyes. Though his smile slowly dissapeared as the subject switched to Seth. The poor boy. The world might see him as a killer who began shooting in a hospital but the people who loved him truly know what he is, a scared boy who doesn't dare return home after his sins. His heart ached for their family. "There isn't anyway to return except to face the law first...." He said quietly, them both knowing how the law would handle such a situation, and it would not end well for Seth.

Daliyah felt so bad and guilty toward Virgil. Especially since he had so much hope and dream left while she saw the reality and concequences of the situation. "Why are you so willing to trow yourself into misery...." She asked quietly before sighing again. "I am not supposed to enjoy happiness or even have it. It is something that as a genie I will never fully grasp. You on the other hand can enjoy and have happiness and love but not with me..."
Mina continued to cry, but as he mentioned the baby, she put a hand on her stomach and tried to relax in his arms, still sobbing as she tried to calm down. "I was...I am so scared..." She said quietly, putting her head against his chest as she slowed down her breathing, tears still going down her eyes. She never had once before thought of having the national defense force station soldiers to be their personal guards but honestly, she was beginning to rethink it. "I think we should take Administer Futawaka's proposition to have bodyguards..." She squeak out quietly before sniffing, thinking about how this could have been had Souji and Fillian not been home.

"Will we?....Will we really?" Mei said while shaking, tears streaming down her face as she tried to calm herself down. She really couldn't understand this at all, although now she knew what that thing she had been feeling in the house was.

Takao grinned a little, still a small bit is disbelief that she was his first girlfriend before he gave her a playful smirk as she caught onto what he was doing. "I don't think i'd mind that too much." He said, referring to her comment about biting him all over before he moaned a little towards her kisses and her lick. He went down to her neck and gave it kisses and slight sucks on her neck, although not enough to cause a hickey. He did this all the way up until he met her lips again, giving them a nice and deep kiss as he slid his hands up her back a little, feeling her nice and cold bare skin as he moaned quietly during the kiss.

"I know..." Vasilia said with a small but sad sigh. "I know..." She said again. "So hows Gilford?.." She asked, not liking him much but still wanting to be nice, even if he was very rude to her every time she had seen him.

Virgil sighed a bit, hanging his head low as he closed his eyes. "If you refuse to allow...us, to happen. Then why don't you want me to separate us then?..." He asked before sighing again. "And why am I so willing to throw myself into misery? Because...I've been in misery my entire life, and it doesn't fucking hurt anymore." He said with a tiny growl.
Souji held her a bit tigher as she told him she was scared but then he felt a knot appear in his stomach. She wanted to get bodyguards. Ofcourse it was a logical thing to do after all this but it also meant she believed he and Fillian couldn't protect them or atleast that she didn't feel safe enough with just them. That hurted. Both the fact she thought that and the feeling he was failing his family. But he swallowed those emotions and just nodded for her sake. If that made her feel safer then so be it.

Dequan nods as he gently wipes her tears away and kisses her forhead. "We really will." He said quietly before rubbing her back, trying to calm his innocent little sister down while his mind was on Fillian. He had been wounded so badly. If he thinks back to all the injuries he had seen he almost wanted to panic as well.

Eadlyn giggles a bit at his comment as a soft blush appears on her cheeks. Actually, she didn't mind that herself at all. The naughty thought making her blush even more. She tilted her head back slightly to give him better acces to her neck before she felt him kissing up and reconnect their lips. Softly she licked his lips before pushing her tongue into his mouth and moaning as the taste of him began to become more familiar. She had heard stories about how good kissing felt, never truly believing the stories fully, but now she knew they were true. His lips were delicious and it truly felt like butterflies were going crazy in her stomach.

Renald gently reached out and took her hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "I will help find a way to get things right..." He said quietly before smiling just a tad bit as the subject switched to Gilford. Yes, he knew they didn't like eachother. Last time Gilford had been so rude that it earned him one hell off a scolding afterwards. "He is doing fine, still complaining about his length though. He hasn't grown much."

Daliyah knew what he said was a lie to keep himself strong. It was hurting him, that was clear, but it was probably hurting in a deeper way she could imagine. "Because I am selfish and I don't want to go yet..." She said as she rubbed her upper arms. That was one of the reasons. The other was, even though she tried to deny it hard, she liked him alot and she wanted to stay with him.
Mina kept her arms wrapped around him, breathing out quietly. "It's just...I don't want...and I don't think I can handle you guys getting hurt anymore. I'm sick of seeing the people I care about getting hurt." She said before sniffing a bit, rubbing his back a small bit. "I can't handle seeing you like this.." She said, reaching her hands up to his face, frowning a bit as his injury before standing on her toes and giving him a kiss.

Mei nodded her head and sniffed a bit as she stopped crying, believing him. In her eyes, her big brother always was right. He knew that she was going to be safe, right? That she'd be perfectly fine? "Is mommy okay?.." She asked, looking over at Mina, who's make up was all down her face and who's hair was all frazzled.

Takao had heard all the same stories as well, and was glad to see that the real thing was actually better. He slid his hands under her rear and actually lifted her up a small bit, gripping onto her behind as he leaned in more forward for a kiss. "You're a great kisser." He said as he pushed her up against the steering wheel, kissing her even more deeply while also thanking the lords that the mechanism for honking was a button on the dash and not the steering wheel itself.

Vasilia blushed just a small bit as he squeezed her hand before she smiled even more. "Hopefully..." She quietly said before giggling a little at what he said about Gilford. He was already so short before...."Do you think he has a chance at ever being as tall as his big sis?" She asked with her giggle.

Virgil sighed deeply before tugging down on his hair in frustration. "So you don't want to be with me, but you do want to be selfish and stay around me." He said before face palming. "Which one is it, honestly?" He asked before leaning back onto his bed and pinching the bridge of his nose.
"I know, darling." Souji said quietly before leaning down and kissing her softly in return. He knew that she hated the people around her getting hurt more than anything else in the world. It almost tore her apart and after the war, when everything got quiet, every injury was too much for her. He remembers how much she freaked out once when Dequan accidently broke his finger. He couldn't even imagine how she was feeling now. "But we will be alright. Okay? So calm down." He mumbled against her lips as he rubs her back and even though he said those words, Fillian was still in the back of his mind.

Dequan looked over at Mina, knowing in how much stress her mother was right now. "Not really. She is just shocked at the moment. But she will be fine. She needs time to calm down." He said honestly as he gently patted his sister's head.

Eadlyn gasped a bit as she suddenly felt his hands on her rear to pull her even closer. It was strange to be touched there but it did feel nice though it made her blush alot. "You are too." She mumbled against his lips a bit out of breath before moaning as he began to kiss her even deeper, feeling a passionate fire burn between the two of them. How in the world did she manage to find this man? Well, technically he had found her and boy was she glad he did.

Renald smiled a bit more as he heard her giggle, glad to atleast lighten up the mood a tad bit. "Not a chance. I think it is just not in his genes." He says, almost one hundred precent sure Gilford has gotten Ivanka's short genes while Valeryia had gotten his.

"I do want to be with you. It is just that I can't. Though I don't want to stay around if it hurts you more but I can't bring myself to leave. I just.... I..." A shaky sigh escaped Daliyah's lips as she leans her face in her hands to hide the tears rolling down her cheeks. "I just don't know what to do." She said quietly. Stay. Leave. Keep distance. Just live now. Be with him. Go somewhere else. She honestly did not know what was the right course of action. She hadn't made such decisions in so damn long that she was truly at loss.
Mina breathed in deeply, nodding her head as she sighed quietly. "Okay...okay..I'll calm for you." She said quietly before laying her head against his chest. "Husband, hold me please..." She said softly, closing her eyes and wishing for a world where her loved ones were not hurt.

Mei nodded her head before bobbing it a little, lightly bumping it against her brothers arm playfully. "Good. I don't want mommy to be sad." She said with a smile before whispering "You know that's bad for babies." As if it was a top secret classified thing that nobody knew.

Takao moaned as he kissed her, actually getting turned on by her voice, her quiet moans and what they were doing, making a nice and large visible bulge come from his pants. It looked quite thick as well. "I don't want this night to end." He said with a small chuckle as he kissed down from her lips to her neck again as he moved his hands away, setting her down gently on his laps, where his thick and raging member was as he sucked on her neck a bit more again as his hand daringly reached over and lightly squeezed a breast.

Vasilia giggled a bit more, feeling sorry for the poor short boy. "Ah..poor boy." She said, not imaging what it was like being short as she was afterall the same height as Renald. "Is Val the tallest in your family?" She asked curiously, referring to his mother and father and siblings of course as well. She remembered faintly that he had some tall siblings but that was far distant in her memory.

Virgil pulled her away from her hands and frowned a bit before he wiped hear tears off of her face. "Don't cry...." He said quietly, his heart holding before he held her in his strong arms. "Look, I'm not going to let you go anytime soon. So there's that. You don't have to make a hard decision like that now.." He said before kissing her cheek slowly before leaning his head on her shoulder. "Just relax, okay?" He said while wrapping his arms around her stomach. "Calm down a little." He said with a quiet say, more to himself than anybody else.
Souji smiled softly as he held her in his arms, glad to notice she was actually calming down which was good. Now that she was calm his mind wandered back to Fillian. He wanted to go to the boy as soon as possible so he gently kissed Mina's head before saying. "I am going to the hospital. You can come along or stay at home if you want some rest." He said sweetly, understanding it if she needed to rest.

Dequan couldn't help but smile a bit more. "Oh really? Then we should be extra sweet to mommy" He said quietly as well, their little secret. He then heard what his father said before quikly saying. "I will come along." He was not going to leave his father nor his friend alone after all this.

Eadlyn hadn't even noticed his arousal, she was way too concentrated on his lips as she held her eyes closed. But then he put her down and she gasped before biting her lip at what she was feeling against her crotch. O-Oh my. "I don't want it to end either." She said, her body getting hotter in anticipation of where these kisses might lead to. When he actually dared to touch her breast she grinned a bit and leaned more into his hand. "It is okay to touch." She whispered in his ear before gently nibbling on his earlobe.

Renald thought about it for a second. He hadn't seen his brothers or family in quite awhile so it was hard to compare them in his mind but after awhile he slowly nods. "I think she might be the tallest or perhaps the same height as my tallest brother." he said with a slight smile, not going to share that information with his daughter or she might come to hate her height even more.

Virgil was being so sweet and caring towards Daliyah that it only made more tears stream down her face in a more rapid pace. He was so understanding towards her even though he could have easily gotten angrey, pushed her away or forced her to chose. But he didn't. And for some reason that made it all that much harder. She leaned her head against his, running one hand over his cheek as he held her. How was she ever going to let him go now...
Mina sighed quietly, knowing that she should go with him to see Fillian but also knowing there was other priorities. "I'll come later. I'm going to get someone to fix the doors in the house and..." She sighed quietly. "I need rest. This is all too much for me, and I'm not sure if I can see him all bandaged and banged up just yet.." She said quietly, biting her lip and looking down, feeling guilty.

"I was planning on it." Mei said back in a whisper before grinning a little. "I'm gonna go too." She said before jumping up in her brothers arms with a squeak. "I wanna see the birdie." She said, not planning on tormenting him but planning on being nice. Kinda.

Takao was getting even more aroused and kept growing, pushing his throbbing stick up against her hard as he started to rub her breasts more and more. Suddenly, he stuck his hands in her shirt and undid her bra, moving his hands up to make both of her beautiful creamy pale white breasts come out. Even more, his arousal grew and then to surprise her, he attached his mouth to her nipple and started sucking, licking it with her tongue as he rubbed the other one with his hand and while he grinded his bulge right up against her sensitive area.

Vasilia listened, nodding her head with a small grin. She would make a mighty fine warrior. "She surely will be a very good warrior then." She said, having always found women to be very adept in the battlefield. A giant like Valeryia would be something feared on both sides of a military, if war ever came, which she doubted.

Virgil continued wiping her tears away, smiling gently at her. "Don't cry my little genie. I am here." He said softly before leaning in and giving her a gentle kiss, closing his eyes and showing her how he felt with her using the kiss.
Souji gently smiled and patted her head. "I understand darling. I will call you later to tell you how he is doing." He said before kissing her softly. "Make sure you rest and if anything is wrong then call me." He said before walking towards his car. "Dequan, Mei, let's go." He said as he got into the car and started the engine

Dequan wasn't sure if it was smart for Mei to come along but everyone knew they could not keep her away from something she wanted. He got into the car with Mei, his stomach one bundle of nerves as they started driving towards the hospital. He glanced at his father, at his broken nose and felt a wave of anger hit him towards the man who had done this to his family.

Eadlyn continously moaned as his rough hands massaged her breasts. It made her feel rather aroused and she felt her panties getting wet. But then suddenly he pulled of her bra and exposed her chest to him, making her blush a furious red. This was the first time a man had ever seen this part of her and she was anxious to know what he was thinking. It must have been something good since he almost attacked her with his mouth, making her moan loudly as she runs her hands through his hair. Oh dear gods. He was making her feel so many things she had never felt before and there were still so many barriers between them. The way he was rubbing against her down there felt so damn good that she began to grind against him as well.

Renald nods slowly, slightly agreeing with Vasilia. It was true his girl would make a great warriors physically, though he hestiated a bit on the mental part of the job. You had to be rock hard for it. Ready to make decisions and do things you didn't want. So he was very gratefull there was no war going on for her to try and see if she was a good warrior. "Let's hope she just stays in school." He says with a small smile as he drives onto the parking lot of the hospital.

Daliyah didn't understand this level of kindness and affection he was showing her. She had never experienced this before and she had thought it was a non excistent thing for someone to be so... So... Like him. As he kissed her once again her heart clenched a bit making her slowly pull away but only for a little. "You are way too headstrong for your own good..." She said quietly and she knew it was better if she didn't do it but still she leaned back in to return his kiss, putting a hand on his cheek to kiss him deeper.
Mina gave him a small apologetic smile before giving him a kiss and hugging Dequan and Mei before going inside and calling a hardware store, getting them to send someone out to put in replacements for thr doors before sighing loudly and beginning the long job of cleaning up the kitchen Raiden had messed ip when running past.

Mei happily hugged her mother back tightly before going in the car with her father and brother, bobbing her head. "Daddy is your face okay" She asked with a frown, seeing the large gasp across the top of his nose.

Takao continued to suck her nipple, roughly rubbing the other one as he moaned. "You have very nice breasts." He muttered as he grinded against her more while he also sucked on her nipple harder. "I wish we could do this all night." He said before moaning more.

"Me too." Vasilia said with a smile before sighing quietly. She felt the peaceful times were ending, and soon. She had been in enough wars now to be able to smell it in the air. "Hopefully there is never a need for warriors like us again..." She said quietly.

"I hear I get it from my dad." Virgil said with with a small grin before leaning in and kissing her deeper, placing his hands on her shoulders and rubbing them. "Im especially headstrong when its for something that matters to me though..." He muttered quietly before continuing to kiss her deeply.

(i wrote this from school. Ghehehe.)
Souji looked at his daughter through the mirror and gave her an reassuring smile. "It is fine. I'll just need someone to fix me back up and then I am good to know." He said though now it really started to hurt and his head was aching alot. Soon they reached the hospital. Quikly they got out before walking over to the reception and asking information about Fillian. The nurse behind the desk told him he was being operated on and that they should just wait patiently. The nurse wanted to call someone to fix his nose right away but Souji shook his head, wanting to wait for Fillian first. After that the three of them just sat in the waiting room. Souji trying to keep his head calm while Dequan was so pale that he looked like he might trow up fromt he nerves.

Eadlyn blushes softly, the compliment making her actually rather happy to know he liked that part of her body. As he went harder she moaned more as well. "I wish so too~" She agreed as she runs her hands through his silky hair again. But then a thought hits her. She knew he wasn't that kind of man but she just wanted to make sure so she cupped his cheeks and gently moved his head away from her breast to look up at her. "I don't want this for just the fun or the pleasures from it. If we continu this you'll be stuck with me and only me for a long while. I am very serieus about us. And I just want to make sure you are too."

Renald felt the deeper meaning off Vasilia's words. It was like she was anticipating it but prayed it wouldn't be true. "I hope so too..." He said. Even though he had been training soldiers for quite awhile it were all soldiers who would be used for national defense or to help other countries in times of need. He truly prayed he didn't have to send his soldiers to a fight to protect their our country in another war. He sighed a bit before parking the car and stepping out of it. He walked over to Vasilia's side off the car before opening the door for her and holding out a hand to help her out.

Daliyah's heart skipped at his words. So she was something that mattered to him. How was she ever going to leave or keep her distance if he says and does things like this. Though she knew she didn't even want to leave and he was making it impossible to even consider it. She closed her eyes as she let his lips fog her mind and make her forget about all the troubles. Instead of worrying she just returned his kisses just as deeply and passionate.

(Bad boy XD)
Mei continued bobbing around, trying to ignore the pain everyone was actually in. She knew what was happening around her, but she chose to ignore. She chose to keep it away. That's what was good about her. She liked to keep her innocence preserved, because once it was gone, it could never come back. So when they came up to see Fillian in the hospital room, she didn't look in. She sat away, humming happily.

Takao cupped her cheeks back and shook his head before sighing quietly. "Eadlyn, if I had wanted that, I could have easily gotten it with someone else. I wouldn't have saved myself for the better part of thirty years if I had wanted that. I want you to be with you, to live life with you and well...to love you. Sure, the pleasures and all are good, but in the end, the other stuff is what is important to me." He said with a smile before he gave her a kiss.

Memories of the tanks going down the streets as the Kanshinin would do military exercises and the immense amount of gun smoke and blood during the battle of the Southern Area hit her mind before she sighed quietly as they got to the hospital. She grunted a little as she grabbed his hand and got out, her back hurting a little as she lead him into the hospital. When she got to Eva's room, she breathed in deeply before opening the door to see her, letting out her breath as she saw her granddaughter's blank expression as she stared at the wall. "Eva?..Dear?" She said, making Eva snap out of it and look over at her, revealing that there had been tears streaming down her face.

"Grandma?..." She said quietly, her voice sounding like that of someone who was broken.

Virgil continued to kiss her, rubbing her arms slowly before he pulled away and gave her face a billion quick little kisses. "I could kiss those lips for hours." He admitted as he caressed her face with his hand, giving her a somewhat loving look before he leaned in and started kissing her again, sticking his tongue in her sweet mouth.
Dequan looked at Mei as she was humming and his fists clenched. How could she be doing this? She was so obvlious even though she should understand what was going on and she was being so... So... Happy even. He had no clue whether to feel anger or to feel jealous that she could just ignore everything. When the doctor told them they were may to go in both Souji and Dequan jumped up and rushed inside though the both wished they hadn't. Fillian was laying in the bed, his head wrapped up in bandages with some blood still visible, his throat wrapped up as well and alot of dark bruises were already visible on his body. And not to forget the machines attached to him. Their was an IV, a heart monitor and a tube in his mouth for breathing. Dequan's legs felt so weak that he had to sit down on a chair while Souji, his face paler than before, walked towards the doctor. "Can you-" His voice sounded rather weak so he cleared his throat before continouing. "Can you please tell me the damage?"

"Are you family?" The doctor asked and waited for Souji to nod before looking in his medical file. "He was doing rather bad honestly when he was brought it. First his blood loss was imense probably due to the gash in his throat but that was quikly stitched back up. He had a skull fracture and several broken ribs as well as the bone that was ripped out. We did manage to put that one back. Though he had several bleedings internely. The ones in his body were quikly repaired but due to impact he had several bleedings in the brain as well. His heart stopped once and luckily we managed to bring him back but it got him in a comatose like state. We don't know when he will wake up and we did close the bleedings in the brain but.... We don't know what the damage will be till he wakes up." The doctor explained calmly so Souji would understand.

Souji listend intensly and it felt like the world was pulled away beneath his feet. "So.... You are saying he might.... When he wakes up... Have sort of.... Damaging that will effect... Things in his body."

The doctor nodded. "It could have effected his memory, his inner systems, motorical system like walking and picking things up, his sight, his speak, anything. But we don't know till he wakes up. Though it also could be that their will be no damage at all."

Tears appeared in Souji's eyes as he nodded slowly but he swallowed those tears back. He could not cry infront of his children. They have seen enough already. He needed to be strong for them now even though he felt so weak and helpless.

Eadlyn's stomach dropped a bit as he shook his head but then her smile quikly returned at his words. He had no idea how happy those sweet deep words made her. He truly wanted a live with her. And she wanted it as well. Gladly she kissed him back, pouring all the love and passion she already felt for him into that kiss. She only pulled away to say "I want that too. Everything. Every single aspect of life I wamt to share with you." before quikly kissing him again, pulling his closer to kiss him deeper.

Renald saw how tough it must be for Vasilia to walk into that room but he kept his mouth shut. When he saw Eva such a wave of sadness hits him. She looked like a broken porselain doll, cracked, unsure if she could be fixed. "Grandma and uncle Renald." He said with a slight soft smile. Even though he was ofcourse not their uncle, Eva and Seth both used to call him uncle just to make it easier for them since they couldn't really say Renald yet. He sat on a chair next to her bed and gently took her hand in his. "Hey dolly." He said softly, using his nickname for her.

When he suddenly pulled away and gave her face so many kissed Daliyah couldn't help but giggle as the butterflies in her stomach took flight. God that had been such a sweet way to show his affection. He was giving her more and more reasons why she should just be with him, even if it was not the right or wisest course of action. And the look he was giving her.... He truly had her under his spell. She closed her eyes and rubbed her tongue back against his, moaning softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.
Mei tried to hold her tears back as she listened. This was horrible, she understood that. The bird she had tormented since she was a little kid...he may not be the same birdie. Her lip started quivering, and she started sobbing quietly as she looked at him, her inner sadness coming out finally. She let out it out in loud crying, hugging onto her father as snot rolled from her nose and tears ran her cheeks. "Daddy! I want..I want the birdie t..to be okay..." She said, hiccuping before she sobbed more.

Takao smiled as he poured all he felt for her into the kiss as well, knowing fully well he' already do anything for this woman. "I wanna leave all this behind and...I wanna live my life with you. I want to love you and grow with you as a person.." He said while kissing her deeply and he grinded a bit more against her.

Eva looked over at Renald, her dead eyes looking over at him. "Hello uncle Renald.." She said, trying to smile. She couldnt though. Everything in her...it was ruined. Her very innocence had been ripped away from her, and she no longer saw a reason in life to smile now. She was broken, pregnant and now...she was missing her twin brother.

"How are you dear?" Vasilia said with a gentle smile.

"....I don't know....Empty?...Broken?..I'm in pain...my boyfriend is in a coma...I was raped and I'm pregnant..what am I supposed to feel?" She asked quietly with tears streaming down her face.

Virgil smiled while hugging her and kissing her, loving her lips. "I figured out something when I was sleeping. If I feed you food, technically it's not you chosing to do it so you should be able to." He mumbled against her lips as he started rhbbing his tongue against hers as he pulled her down with him onto the bed as he wrapped his arms around and cuddled her. "We should go sleep soon..." He said with a tired yawn.
Souji held his daughter tightly as she cried in his arms, his own tears now rolling down his cheeks as well since he just couldn't hold them back anymore. "I want that too..." He said quietly before pulling away a little to cup her cheeks in his hands and gently wiped her tears away with his thumbs. "And he will be okay. The gods won't let him die." Or atleast, that was what he has been praying for. With the sleave of his coat he wiped the snot off of her nose before kissing her forhead.

Eadlyn moaned softly as the aching need increased as he began to grind more against. "That's all I am wishing for." She mumbles against his lips before kissing him again, not being able to stay away from his kisses for too long. As they kissed she managed to pull off his jacket before having to break their kissing to lift his shirt over his head. She blushed a bit as she looked at him. As espected his body was literred with tattoos but under that was a rather well trained body. And she didn't mind the tattoos at all. She even found them a piece of art. She ran her hands over his chest. "Good lord, why havn't I found you before."

Renald truly believed this had to be fake. An illusion. Something his mind was making up. Because there was no way that the sweet lively girl he knew had turned into this. But it was real and the things that had happend were as well. It hurted so much to see Eva like this and he hated it he could do nothing for her. Gently he reached out and wiped some tears away. He truly did not know what to say.

Daliyah had no clue if his logic would work but that didn't matter. The thing that did matter was the fact that he had been thinking about how to give her something she wanted and he truly had no idea how happy that made her. No one would do that for her. Except him. He truly was one in a million. As he pulled her down she just went along, cuddeling closer to him as well as she layed her head against his chest. She reached up and gently caressed his cheek. "If you are tired then you should." She said softly.
Mei continued to cry, her head hurting from it. She hated crying like this. "Daddy...d..do you want to pray together?" She asked innocently, thinking it would help. Truly, the more prayer Fillian got the better he'd get in her mind. In her sweet mind, prayer was the answer for all because the gods were kind and generous.

"I'm not sure. I guess you were just saving yourself up for me." Takao said as he let her run her hands over his chest, which he found arousing. Very very arousing. He took off her dress, sliding it off as he looked at her beautiful bare breasts and her just in her panties. He slid his hands all over her smooth body, feeling for all of her curves, loving every feel of her. "I guess we have only two barriers now separating us." He said before unzipping his pants, letting out his burning hot rod for some fresh air. It rested against her stomach, being easily above seven inches long and about as thick as Eadlyn's wrist. It was almost burning hot to the touch, and liquid was coming out of the tip and leaking a little onto Eadlyn's stomach. "Now it's one." He said with a blush as he let her look at his member.

Eva flinched a little as he wiped the tears away, terrified of being touch, making her close her eyes and cry more. She was hating herself for letting that happen to her, and she was hating herself for putting her family through so much pain. She just wanted to die. To go away and to disappear. "I'm sorry Uncle Renald.." She said quietly with a sob as she kept her eyes closed and her head down.

Virgil smiled at the sweet woman who was caressing his cheek, knowing she really did care about him. "I know. And now that I have you here with me, I'll be able to sleep a lot better." He said before leaning down and kissing her forehead gently before cuddling her happily, getting very comfortable very fast. "Goodnight." He said with a smile. "Sleep tight." He said, not daring to say he loved her just yet, but knowing he may have.