tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 3629

hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
(Introductions still except with new people here as well.)
hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
(Oh, okay :3)
hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
Katsune was shaken with Drakes words, reminding her of something. But she ignored her inside feelings and kept her smile. "Nice to meet you Drake Avigarde! And I'd love to be by your side as well.".
hơn một năm qua Axel1313 said…
"My appologies, I'm Obsidian, the host."

~Sisceal~
I took a wide sweeping gaze around the room. Looking at them all." I see he still has a taste for the more interesting, seeing as how many of you aren't regular humans...then again humans are, as he puts it, too 'breakable'. "
last edited hơn một năm qua
"They are. They don't even live that long. No offense to you, my dear Rae."
hơn một năm qua aNinnyMouse said…
Drake smiled at her, silently aware of his horrendous appearance. His frock, had several tears and was still crusty from his nausea two nights ago. His trouser was torn at one knee and he only had a kid glove on one hand. A delicate thing that was torn by the knuckles, and missing a finger. His other hand was simply dirty and callused. His mask was turning yellow and crack, and started hang on one side. It was alos very obvious he hadn't shaved in some time.

He looked over at Sisceal. His words gave him chills. Maybe he was wrong about that beautiful host and this beautiful mansion, after all.
I looked around, "But that's all the more reason they should be protected."
"Um, no offense taken...I guess."
hơn một năm qua xokaylaxob said…
"do you mind me asking you a question, obsidian?" *smiles*
Katsune returned the smile and decided to ask a few questions, "Do you mind telling me what ideas you have for getting out this place?". Katsune looked around the room as if trying to memorize her path and create a map in her head...
Drake's heart sank in utter disappointment. "I fear we are lost as well, Miss Ichinose-Did I pronounce that correctly?"
*Rae crossed her arms, biting her lip as she gazed upon the others*
I smiled back "Ask away my dear."

~Sisceal~
"It's nearly impossible, I've been here for years and haven't been able to get out." The painful memories of how I got there to begin with resurfaced and I looked away from them all to avoid being seen with my eyes tearing up. " but that's my punishment for being foolish. I can't leave until he's dead."
Katsune smiled and took Drakes hands in hers, "Yes, you pronounced it perfectly, Mr. Avigarde. Did I pronounce that...correctly?". Katsune felt more open with Drake yet found a past connection. Again, she mustered the strength to not think about it too much. Katsune then heard Sisceal speak and turned around. "Don't worry! We'll find him eventually. He cannot keep us here forever, now can he?".
"I won't either. It's been my goal for years to not leave things half-done." A goal which I'm still working on...
"when i was.. agh transported here so was my house somehow but was burned down once i left for not even a couple hours.. do you know if anyone else lives in the woods who would do that?"
*nervous for his reaction
Drake's heart sank even further. Either they were all delusional liars or this place was truly owned by a monster. The former was highly unlikely. Such elegance always seemed to come at a price. "Until he's dead.... or until we're dead?"

Drake looked down at his large grubby hands in hers and then up at the woman. "I'm sorry, Miss, but have we met before?"
*shudders at Drake's words*
"Right."
"There are creatures living in the area around the estate. So it's very possible that that is what happened."

~Sisceal~
"Whichever comes first, but don't fret about it. He doesn't like to outright kill his 'dolls'.Like I mentioned, he prefers to play with them until they 'break' "
Katsune looked a bit more concerned and looked straight at Drake, "I feel the same way, but I just can't remember how...", she then paused and thought about the way it occurred to her. "It was the way you spoke. It seemed familiar."
*nods head. still very nervous*
"wat or... who would posses a creature to do that kinda of thing"
(I might late reply)
"They're just the normal creatures that pass through every so often. They can come and go as they please seing as they are of no value to me."
"oh.."
*deep in thought*
hơn một năm qua axemnas said…
Valcon looked at Drake concerned "Are you saying, i walked out of one prison and right into another"
"I guess you could say that..." *Rae replied flatly*
"well since your the owner here do you know where everyone else is"
"Oh shizzle..." *She breathed, remembering Matt was still asleep in the kitchen*
"I believe they are all gathered in the kitchen at the moment, but it shouldn't be too long before they start coming."

~Sisceal~
"Basicaly. He's probably waiting for us right now....it is his birthday today which means there'll be a party."
"Well, we can't be entirely ertain but from the way this man speaks... Yes, it seems so." Drake gave a deep set frown.
(ohhh, I love parties)
"okay"
*looks around room*
"you sure do have such a beautiful place. did you build it yourself?"
hơn một năm qua izzah25 said…
((I'm... Kinda confused as to where everyone is.
Are they all in the kitchen still, or the plaza?))
"You say you have been here for years. What can we expect from Obsidian?" I asked, leaning against the counter.
(in the plaze I think, lol Rae was gonna go get you anyway XD)
((In the kitchen still, I believe.))
((Oh, 'mkay~. =w=
Then I'll wait until Rae wakes him~.))
(Minami is they only one in the plaza right now. the others are still in the kitchen, but every door will take you to the plaza.)

"Why thank you. I did not build this magnificent place. It was created by his grace." I raised my head and hand upward ." I only govern it for him."
((Axel, you've successfully got this song stuck in my head.))
~Sisceal~
"Expect him to do anything and everything imaginable to you. He feeds off of despair and suffering. The same goes for his servants."
(We are, but if you try to leave you'll be in the plaza.)
(Yeah, me too! song's awesome!)
*Rae walks over to where Matt lay, and she gently nudges him* "Time to get up, Matty..."

:U
*groans, swats away Rae's hand, shifts into a different position, falling back asleep*

((=w=))

((:U I believe I should listen to this song..))
(You can check-out anytime, but you can never leave~)
"Wake up!"
"What more can he do to me?" I said angrily. "I've already had everything taken away from me. Parents, sisters, home, country, my love, everything."
*lifts head up, looks at Rae, frowning, hair disheveled*
Mehh.
"Come on, there's shit going on here" :U
"What kind of unholy creature is this, exactly?" Drake, very gently so as to not offend, pulled his hands from Katsune's grip.
(her?)