prince michael jackson Find Your Love: Chapter 1 (I had to do it from here)

SashaPrince4ver posted on Jul 05, 2010 at 02:39AM
Find Your Love: Chapter 1
(I couldn't help but copy off Nicki Minaj, Lol, its not my fault. But anways, enjoy and comment please, and MJlady98, don't came asking if this is real, because that is SO annoying. Anyways, Enjoy 8D)
Main Characters: Aaliyah (me), Prince, Paris, Blanket, Jaafar
I sighed. The first day of school is always overwhelming. I sighed again. I was really nervous. But not only school made me nervous, it was the fact that I had to be living on my own. What a life! But hey im 16 and I can't keep listening to the same rules my parents expect me to listen to over and over again. I was looking down and haven't really noticed the people that stood beside me, until I felt someone's hands touch my shoulder. It was Paris! I turned around and gave her a hug. We hadn't seen each other for 2 years and I was glad to see her again. "So, what's going on Liyah?" I smiled. "Nothing really. Im on my own now," I can tell you that. So what's going on with you?" She shook her head. "Nothing really. And you forgot something," she told me. "What?" She pointed behind me where I saw Prince and his arms wide opened wide. Oh wow, I thought. What type of girl forgets her own boyfriend? He gave me a hug. He smelled sweet like French Vanilla mixed with Caramel. I didn't want to let go, but I had to. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and put his arms around my shoulders...
Whatcha guys think?

prince michael jackson 18 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua SashaPrince4ver said…
I had 2 do it from here ;P
but anyways, I hope u guys like :D
hơn một năm qua paloma97ppb said…
French vanilla mixed with caramel mmm...i love that smell lol i adore this one!
Lol, thanx 8D
im quite hungry now
hơn một năm qua paloma97ppb said…
Lol
hơn một năm qua princechick said…
LOL, it is great!!
Thanx ^^
im creating Chapter 2 later
hơn một năm qua lovepink said…
ohhh i like(:
hơn một năm qua PrInCeMjFaN said…
big smile
i like it keep writing
hơn một năm qua ashleybrooke510 said…
I quite like this! :)
Thanks guys! Im just thinking of wat should happen next 8P
hơn một năm qua iluvjaafar1 said…
smile
u and prince remember the old days..hey cn i be n it..ahhaahha..this seems like a cool story
Thanks! Yeah sure! Wats ur name?
smile
azeriah..i wanna be jaafars love intrest..for a short period of time and then he breaks up with me and i start crushing on prince to make jaafar jealous but then me and u fite for prince and then after the fite i tell u that im only making jaafar jealous..and me and u end up friends..hope no one gets mad that i wnna be jaafars love interest
Lol! Hahaha! That's funny! Okay, but imma mix it around a little, but u will be his love interest! <3
okay okay..do it anyway u want..the idea just popped into my mind..cnt wait..oh yeah make sure u let me kno wen its gng to be done..add me as a fan..already added u
Ok, I have 2 add u sooner bcuz im very busy right now... and okay!
good luck!!
Lol, thanx!