Pokémon Pokemon Generation 6 Trade diễn đàn

Hades_Shadow posted on Feb 18, 2015 at 02:58PM
Surprised that this did not exist, I decided to put it up! if anyone wants to trade in Pokemon X&Y or OR/AS, whether it is just for the sake of trading, looking for something specific, or offering something special! Just a Couple of rules to make it run smooth!

1. No name calling, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all. if you are disturbed by someone or a trade offer, let them know in private (inbox).
2. If you want to trade with someone, make a comment to their post or send them a message!
3. Trade, and Trade often!
last edited on Feb 27, 2015 at 02:42PM

Pokémon 2 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Hades_Shadow said…
I am Looking for Zekrom, Reshiram, Yveltal, or Xerneas, I am willing to Trade a Virizion, Terrakion, Phione or viritually any starter Pokemon. Please contact me if you want to Trade!
hơn một năm qua FanFic_Girl_26 said…
big smile
I’ve been trading Linoone and Talonflame (after receiving their pre-evolved forms of Zigzagoon and Fletchling in Wonder Trades and training them up to their evolved forms) for Geodude using the GTS (which is short for Global Trade System or Global Trade Station), training Geodude up to level 25 (when it evolves into Graveler) and then depositing it in the GTS for a Regice, Regirock or Registeel. So far, it’s worked pretty well. :)