you start off with one pokemon it can be from the professor or others ways
name:
what do they look like:
fear:
bio:
anything else you want to add
pokemon:

rules
rule 1: this rp can have mature thing in it like a character death but ask the person first
rule 2: if there going to be mature romance like love making please use this -------------CENSORED------------- or skip it
rule: you can say bad word but not too bad or too much
rule 4 have fun

edit
oc aka real pokemon on character like red are now alone
last edited on Dec 09, 2013 at 01:32PM

Pokémon 73514 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 73514

hơn một năm qua vegeta007 said…
Jace: No thanks, I've got one *Shows his Johto pokedex*
hơn một năm qua misshedgehog said…
gabbie: can poochy be my starter?
hơn một năm qua Nojida said…
"I know you don't want to replace your friend, but choosing between the three starters when you begin your journey is important! These are the three starters. The gress type, Turwig. The fire type, Chimchar and the water type, Piplup. Take your time and choose who you want." he says placing three PokeBalls on the table "And now for you two" he looks at Jace and Magia "Since you already have a Pokedex, then you wouldn't mind if I do a little update. You don't look like you're from this region, so you will need the update to record the data of the Sinnoh Pokemon." Rowman says opening his hand for the two kids to give him their Pokedexes.
"I guess I do need the update...." Magia says giving Rowman her Pokedex.
gabbie: your right im not from around here
Jace: sure why not *hands Rowan his pokedex*

Flambo:*comes out his pokeball and jumps on Prof. Rowan*

Jace:Flambo, please get off the professor
gabbie: prof can you let them out of there pokeballs
"Oh! So you're the son of the father I gave this Chimchar to! It's very nice to meet you, Jace." the professor says giving Flambo back to Jace.
"You sure have some active Pokemon~!" Magia laughs.
"I will now do the update on your Pokedexes." the professor turns to Gabbie "Sure. Take a good look at them." he says letting the startes out of their PokeBalls.
last edited hơn một năm qua
gabbie: see i have this gift of knowing what pokemon are saying
Flambo smiled as Jace returned him to his pokeball
Jace:Cool, they look awesome
"Why don't you use that ability to see which one you're gonna take, Gabbie? You must choose carefully cause you're gonna hear it's voice for a long time!" Magia proposes.
carrie: can i see what they look like
Nojida commented…
(lol Rowman has already let them out of their pokeballs) hơn một năm qua
Nojida commented…
but i'm just gonna re-write it XP hơn một năm qua
The professor nods and let the starters out of their Pokeballs.
gabbie smile
"So, you have Piplup, the Penguin Pokemon. Chimchar, the Chimp Pokemon. And Turtwig, the Tiny Leaft Pokemon. Which one will you choose?" the professor asks Gabbie.
carrie goes up to them and said hi
hơn một năm qua zeldafan200 said…

Mathew

what do they wear and look: picture

dislikes losing

fear:?

He has been living his entire life wanting too become a trainer but, because of a dreaded illness, he had to stay home for a year. NOTE: lives in the kanto regoin
 Mathew age:11 what do they wear and look: picture likes: Pokémon and wining dislik
hơn một năm qua zeldafan200 said…
Wakes up. run to ''Pokémon school of hoopla'' trips over crib knocked out 1 hour later gets up runs again in a panicked fashion. checked to see all remaining Pokémon Pikachu NO charmander no creeper he blown up .sad goes to beach to try get happy again saw a washed up Pokémon..............''A OSHAWATT!''ran to it brought it to the Pokémon center. 4 hours later... nurse: ''here why don't you keep it.. let it rest of Couse but you can have I-'' YES!!!''
gabbie: i'll take the fire type
"I see! So, the Fire-type Chimchar it is. Here you go." the professor says as returns Chimchar back in it's PokeBall and gives it to Gabbie.
Jace:Can I take Piplup, it's so cute!
(Guys, I think you can do Prof Rowman just as fine as me, y'know? XD)

"You could, if it doesn't bother your Chimchar."
carrie let out chimchar and said hello blaze
Jace:Sweet, welcome to my team Lloyd!
"Hehe! You two sure seem pretty excited! I already have six Pokemon with me, so I will not be picking a starter today." she says when Prof Rowman was about to ask her.
"Arlight then. Here are your updated Pokedexes, kids. Also, I have a favour to ask you." Rowman says as he gives Magia and Jace their newly uptaded Pokedexes "I want you two to try and meet the legendary Pokemon of Sinnoh. Once the Pokedex gets close to them, it will record your meeting with them. It will be a hard task, but I'm counting on you."
gabbie: i'll do my best
Jace:*jumped up*I call Dialga!
gabbie:........
"Hehe. There are many legendary Pokemon in Sinnoh, but I'm sure we can meet them! I suggest we head for Lake Verity. I heard there is a legendary Pokemon near there! It will be a good chance for us to meet it!" Magia proposes.
"Yes. Lake Verity would be a good start. Now get out there and start your journey!" Rowman says pointing at the door dramatically XD

(I don't know if any pokemon professor would ever say or do that, but I got sick of him and decided to stop XD)

The three kids leave the lab saying goodbye to prof Rowman.
"Oh, man almost forgot! I got something to give you, guys!" Magia says trying to find something in her bag.
Jace:Is it food ?
"Yes-- Wait. What? Don't tell me you're hungry! *laughs* Anyway, I wanted to give you these." she says giving them two Pokeballs with a "M" letter on them "They are called Master Balls. They capture every Pokemon without fail! Try to use them wisely, ok?" she says staring at Jace.
Jace:*takes the masterball*I remember when Professor Elm gave me one, it was awesome
"Professor Elm... Isn't he Johto's Pokemon professor? Prof Juniper has told me a lot about him! Well, since he has gave you another Master Ball too, then I guess you know how rare they are. So try not to lose it or ELSE! I went into big trouble getting these-- *tummy growls* Ahaha... Sorry, I guess I'm hungry. I haven't eaten anything since last night..." Magia laughs nervously.
Jace:Yeah I know, they're rare *stomach growls* I haven't anything to eat in while either
"How about we all stop and get something to eat before we start our epic journey?"

(lol don't know why i said that. GO RANDOMNESS! *slap* XD)
DragonAura15 commented…
RANDOMNESS 4 EVA XD hơn một năm qua
Jace:Lets do it!
gabbie: um
Jace:Yeah Gabbie ?
gabbie: anyone we should look out for
Jace:Depends, is Team Rocket here too ?
gabbie: who?
Jace:Well if you don't know 'em, I guess we're fine
gabbie: k
"There are many evil teams in every region. I think there is one called Team Galactic that cause trouble in Sinnoh."
Jace:Team Galactic huh? Well it's nothing we can't handle
"Yep! *tummy growls* We should get something to eat or my stomatch will die..."
Jace:My stomach is gonna eat itself
*sees a random cabin that sells hot-dogs and runs towards it* "I want one of these please!"
JAce:*Runs after her*Make that 4 please
*stares at Jace* "You're gonna eat all 4 of these?!"
Jace:*stomach growls loudly*Does that answer your question ?
DragonAura15 commented…
XD I laughed when I read this hơn một năm qua