Accept it hoặc not but photographing people, their faces, and expressions is a dream of every photographer. Although it seems as easy as point and shoot, capturing stunning portraits needs a lot of practice, accuracy, groundwork, and framing. Here are some techniques that will get bạn started. Shooting posed portraits
1. If bạn are doing a planned shoot, make your subject feel comfortable. Talk to them about their hobbies, family, yêu thích color, and any other thing that comes to your mind. The whole idea here is to make your subject feel comfortable so that they don’t look nervous in your pictures.
2. If bạn are shooting indoors with the help of your studio lights, use all the required photographic equipments such as softbox, Photography Umbrella Reflector
, diffuser, etc. to modify the available light for giving bạn a natural looking subject.
3. If bạn are shooting outdoors, make your subject stand against the sun and use an umbrella lighting reflector
to bounce the sunlight and direct it on the subject.
4. For portraits, keep your background blurred so that the entire attention is paid to the subject.
5. Shadows are not bad but make sure they create a pleasing effect in your image. If they affect the quality of your photographs, it’s better to stay away from them. Shooting candid photos
Apart from planned shoot, capturing people in their natural environment is a very pleasing form of photography. Do not let them feel conscious about being shot; let them be natural when bạn capture their unadulterated expressions.
1. Zoom your camera to a moderately wide range so that bạn can capture your subject along with a story surrounding him.
2. Since it’s an unplanned shoot, watch out for distractions that might be there in your background. soạn thảo your picture with some attention, since bạn would be in a rush to capture that moment.
3. It would be difficult for bạn to do a deep analysis of the shot that bạn intend to capture instantly but that’s what should be the art of candid photography. Evaluate the composition instantly and use any photographic equipment such as photography umbrella reflector
, diffuser, etc. if bạn can, to improve the quality of your image.
4. When shooting strangers, make sure bạn seek their permission before clicking their pictures.
Apart from these, portrait nhiếp ảnh involves all basic nhiếp ảnh techniques.