peterslover My tim, trái tim is sad, crying....

peterslover posted on May 07, 2010 at 06:31AM
I, we, have lost a great person this evening. Peter aka truespock has left fanpop for personal reasons. I will truly miss him :```( He is by far the smartest, funniest man that I have ever had the pleasure to know. I love his passion about Star Trek, one of the clubs that we share. I enjoyed, no, got excited whenever I saw that he commented on something.
I will REALLY MISS YOU PETER ♥
I pray that you will find God again and that He will give you peace. I will not say good-buy, I hate that word :```(
 I, we, have Mất tích a great person this evening. Peter aka truespock has left fanpop for personal reason

peterslover 6 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua peterslover said…
big smile
*jumping up and down* I, we are glad you've come back :)
hơn một năm qua yorkshire_rose said…
kiss
Awww i'm so pleased you decided to come back Peter.I wish both of you all the luck in the world and don't forget i'm always here for you guys <3
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Awww i'm so pleased bạn decided to come back Peter.I wish both of bạn all the luck in the world and d
heart
Little did I know that God would open my heart and take away the fear of accepting love and returning it ♥
I love you Peter ♥
 Little did I know that God would open my tim, trái tim and take away the fear of accepting tình yêu and returning
hơn một năm qua julesb666 said…
Well my gob is truly smacked...
 Well my gob is truly smacked...
hơn một năm qua yorkshire_rose said…
heart
I'm soooo happy that your heart is now happy and singing Susie <3
last edited hơn một năm qua
 I'm soooo happy that your tim, trái tim is now happy and hát Susie <3
big smile
Thank you dear Berni :) Your sweet words make me happy as well :)
 Thank bạn dear Berni :) Your sweet words make me happy as well :)