Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction A new quest!

MCF2000 posted on Jun 30, 2011 at 03:05PM
Intro
Title: A new quest!
Rating: T
Type: Adventure mostly
Characters: Alice (my character), then Percy, Annabeth,Mr. D, Piper, Leo.. I think u get it
Synopsis: Everything was good, Jason had gone back to his own camp (promising he would visit Piper of course) and Percy had come back to CHB. Yep everything was good, until I came along. Thats right, a new quest.
Disclaimer: Most of the story base, characters and settings base was created by Rick Riordan, who owns the Percy Jackson and the Olympians rights.
A/n: To my brother who got me interested in the PJO books.

PS: This is like a generation after PJO
last edited on Jul 01, 2011 at 02:40AM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 28 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua MCF2000 said…
CHAPTER |
ALICE

I have no idea why all these things happened to me. I was just a normal kid- well yes I did have ADHD and dyslexia, but besides that I was a normal kid. I went to school, didn't like it, and came back again to my house. I never knew my real parents, my dad and my mom were died when i was one. I lived in an orphanage for a few months, then I was adopted by a widow named Grace. She was nice with blue eyes, straight sholder length dark hair, and a kind smile. Where as I had green eyes, long curly blonde hair, and well....a smile. There are lots of places I could have started but I'm gonna choose my last day of school in sixth grade. I was 12 then. 'It's a nice day' I thought as I walked home from Kenherts Public School. Grace and I lived in Parkison Drive in Hanna, IL. "Oh, there you are sweetie!" Grace called when she saw me, "What took you so long to get home! I was starting to get worried!" I glanced at the clock, it was 3:10, I usually get home at 3:03. Then I looked at my watch, It read 3:03. Ohh..I get it! Grace was playing a joke on me. In case you're wondering, she does that a LOT! I looked up at her with a smile. "Darn! I thought it was going to work that time!" She said. "How was school?" "Okay." I said, even though it was terrible. Like always. 'Curse you dsylexia!!!' I thought.
Then I went into my room to read a book. When there was a knock on the door. I opened it and an woman who I had never in MY LIFE seen before stepped inside and said "Hello there Alice, we need to talk. Where is Grace?"
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua PersesJr said…
smile
AWESOME DUDE POST SOON
hơn một năm qua bstras said…
Cool! Glad to have another "Fan-Fictioner". Are you new?
yeah im new, I couldnt find any pics that look like Alice or Grace could u post them if u see a pic that u think looks like them?? thx
hơn một năm qua AmazingPercy said…
smile
Cool i like it Post soon
I didn't know what else to do, so I went to get Grace. "Grace? Where are you??"I asked, as I walked through the halls. I didn't see her anywhere, so i went back to the lady. "Where is Grace?" she asked. "I don't know I've looked everywhere!" I said, "She was just here! Weird.." "Oh, no! No,no,no,no. This can't be happening!!" The woman cried. "What! Whats wrong??!!" I asked. The lady paused, then said "He's got her too."
"Wait a minute! What's going on! Who are you, who has Grace, and who are you!!?? Wait, I already said that. What's going on!!???!!!" I cried. "Alice, calm down sweetie. I guess i should start at the beginning. Alice, honey, I'm your mother. Your real mother." "What! My mom is dead! Or at least, people tell me so. But that doesn't matter. Prove it! Prove you're my mother!" The woman pushed up her sleeve and showed me a charm braclette with only one charm. That charm was like one of the those that says best on one and friends on the other. But this one had half of a heart with nothing written on it. "So!" I said "you could have gotten that anywhere!" But then she flipped over and it had the word Alice on it. I looked at my charm bracelet with an identical charm but it had the word mom on it We had it personilized. That was the only thing I had left of my mother. You might be wondering why I didn't think someone had just taken it, well something went wrong with the clasp and when we tried to fix it it just got worse. We went to a jewlerey expert, and he said it would never come off. Yep, this is the kind of stuff I remember when I was one. My mom loved that about me, so did Grace.
@EVERYBODY: Questions? Advice? Pictures?
hơn một năm qua AmazingPercy said…
smile
I like it
hơn một năm qua PercyJfan100 said…
big smile
i luv your story !!! i'm pretty sure her mom is annabeth. is she ??? btw, r annabeth and percy gods ??? if so, isn't their daughter a goddess ??? plz post VERY soon !!! great work !!!
@PercyJfan100
no not annabeth, no they're not gods (remember in the last book of PJO, percy turned down the gift of immortiality).
@Amazing Percy
Thanks!!
"Ok, I belive you now" I said to my mom. "But why weren't you there 4 me, all the time I thought you were dead." " I was held prisoner by the same person who has captured Grace. Your father." "But why..I mean... how.....what?!"

Thats all I had time for right now! Sorry, I'll try to post later!!
"I guess I'd better back up." Mom said "The mythical gods you learn about in school are real. They move around to where ever the western population is or something like that. It's been a while since I learned this. The gods sometimes have kids with mortals, they're kids are called demigods. They have powers, powers inherited from they're immortal parents. There is something that makes regular mortals to not see abnormal stuff invovling the demigods.It's called the mist. But there are some mortals that can see through the mist, like me. There was this bad man, Acello, and he was a mortal, not a demigod. He was able to see through the mist though. Acello acted like a friend to the gods. So much that they granted him the gift of immortiality. Right after that he showed his true personality, and traped the gods in jars, stole their powers, and made himself ruler. But that wasn't the end, some demigods an I got together and decided one of us get close to Acello and steal the jars from him. And by close, we meant REALLY close. (at this I made a face) I was the one nominated for the job since I was the only girl there."

Thats all I had time 4!! Ill post again soon!!
"I knew I had too do everything it took to get the jars. Acello thought I was beutiful, and we got married. Then you came along, and Acello found out you had the same powers he had. The powers he had taken from the gods. Of course, he still had his powers too, but he wanted to be the only one who had them. I soon relized that you were in danger and that I couldn't get the jars alone, so i took a knife and killed Acello. I ran away before he could reform, taking you with me. But he came back and took me but I had hiden you, so he couldn't get you. I had tried and tried to get away but it never worked, until today. Now I need you to try to get the jars, once the gods are out they'll take their powers back and the immortiality back too. You cannot do this by yourself though, I will take you somewhere where you can get people to help you." Through this explaination I had sat on the couch awestruck. But I believed every bit of it.

Was this confusing?? Just read through it a few more times and ask me things you don't get.

CHAPTER ||
TYLER

I sat on my bunk thinking, 'A new kid had just came in to camp. But she wasn't a demigod, and she had special powers.' I didn't get one bit of it. I decided to ask Percy. Percy was my mom's friend, he seemed to know a lot about demigods, camp half blood, and stuff like that. Annabeth, Percy's wife, did too. I should better back up a bit. My name's Tyler Johnson, you can call me Ty. I'm 13, and my dad is Posideon. My mom lives in New York city. So do Percy and Annabeth. Annabeth deisgned some buildings in New York. They're really cool.
This is Alice

why does it have a purple background?? I wanted green!!
 This is Alice why does it have a purple background?? I wanted green!!
Ok and this is Grace
 Ok and this is Grace
Cool post soon!
Please read this: link
@ everyone; sorry I havent posted much, im on vacation!!!!
@bstras: thanks!!!, I'll try to read that fanfic im reading several at once.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
I got up and walked across the room to a bowl of water. Tossing a drachma in, I said "Percy Jackson!". The water now showed Percy and Annabeth sitting on a couch, relaxing. "Oh! Hey Ty! what's up?" Percy asked. Percy had black hair and sea green eyes, that were the exact color as mine. It's a trait of most Posideon kids. Annabeth, on the other hand, had blonde hair and gray eyes. Just like her mother and half-brothers/ half- sisters. Again, it's a trait ALL athena kids have. I had - not black hair like percy's or blonde like Annabeth's- brown hair, and sea-green Posideon eyes. Back to our Iris-messaging conversation. "A girl just came into camp. But she's not a half-blood, and she got through the borders. So did her mom, but her mom didn't look like a god. Chiron said that after lunch all the cabin counselers or whatever, have to gather in the Big House and the girl will explain." I said. Now after I had said that, I didn't know why I'd bothered Percy. I was the Posideon counseler, I'll know everything at the meeting. "Hmm..." Percy said, "Well, tell me what's going on after the meetings done, if you can. See you later!!" The bowl of water went back to just....well....a plain bowl of water. The lunch bell rang, and I hurried off to the pavilion.
sorry 4 the wait on vacation gonna be awile b4 I post again
hơn một năm qua dezzypoo said…
heart
k that was like AWESOME
im back frm vacation whoo! It was so awesome (but i missed my computer, computer and books are my life!)

@dezzypoo thx so much u make it sound like this fanfic is...well....awesome!
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

skipping over lunch - hey lunch is lunch! Lunch isnt exciting! Well sometimes it is but its not one of those times!- me, chiron the weird girl and all the other main cabin people (what do u call them?) were gathered around a table waiting to know whats up. Finnaly after a bajillion hundred hours everyone showed up and the weird girl (hey! i dont know her name!) began.

Hahaha I stopped it!

Hey I ran out of time to finish it!!

Dont blame ME!

-meep-

ok that -meep- was random

but its awesomely random

Just to let you know this happening atleast 19 years after tHoO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~
CHAPTER || COUNTINUED
TYLER

"My name is Alice and I was an orphan up untill a few minutes from now i was an orphan - well an adopted orphan but still really an orphan. Heres what happened.........." As Alice told her story we (as in the head counselers gathered in the room) were silent. After she finished we were silent for a few minutes then too. Finnaly some one broke the silence. "Why should we believe you!!??" An ares girl said.
Awesome, and Honestly I think it is better to take a week to get a complete chapter than just having segments which gets confusing. Still great and a little strange.
From,
bstras
srry but im really busy and i dont have time to do a lot but i want to keep posting oh and BTW what do ya mean by strange?? Like good strange or strange like something I should change
"Umm...I dont know" I said "Maybe because we now have an explaination for why we havent heard from the gods in a while, most of our powers are weakening, and think, would someone really barge in here make up something tell everybody and expect us too believe it? How would she know where we are and everything if shes not a demigod??? Wait.....how did you??" "I really do not know how I got through the barrier but my mom showed me your 'hiding place'" "Whos your mom?" Chiron asked "Cristina Clark. Why?" "That explains a lot. She was a mortal who could see through the mist, shes kind too. Very kind. Even he gods appreciated her kindness. As a gift they granted her and her descendants the ability to go through the barrier." "Ohhhhh" All the people in the room said in unision. "Well the point is" Alice continued. "I need help. From you guys. Any volunteers?" I raised my hand. A quest? Cool! Only one other person raised their hand. It was a girl named Abi, daughter of Hermes. She likes to play pranks a lot but still shes a good fighter and a cool friend too. "Great. You two can come, and im sorry but they rest of you have to stay here." Well atleast Alice had a sense of humor about this all.
hơn một năm qua puggyluv17 said…
Cool
thank you